[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kealiagirl

Ok I am on a role today, this will be my 4th post :)  Found another program where SJ are getting advice about becoming a singer/songwriter.

http://www.rmsub.com/2011/01/eng-super-juniors-foresight-ep4.html

Part 3 @7:00 min mark they improv different versions of "Sorry,Sorry"  (they are all talented)

Part 4 @10:30 the advice given was to write from experience and to write on who you like......So LT definitely was following their advice, "Only U" was 100% about Sora.

kealiagirl said: I came across this program where super junior did some psychological tests on their expert on dating.  With the recent news of Leetuek texting, based on the tests, Sora and us FD's have nothing to worry about.

I recommend watching the whole program, very insightful, made me love SJ even more

Guest rizkyuhae

smileagain2012 said: rizkyuhae said:

Everything I know about this man more respected by more and more and sympathize with him and overlook your faults really wonderful fighter likes to work like crazy

I have a question
Strong knowledge and prints and the long journey struggle
Have you seen him in true happiness when  he was with Sora ???
If for a moment
Strange question but wait you soon

Just an idea in my mind

@shymaldita28. super thanksfor sharing this..(im digging all net finds trying to understand Teuk and Sora more)
Leeteuk: Recently, we had many schedules that got cancelled, suddenly there is a lot of free time, (there’s) really nothing to do.
Eunhyuk: There are many things, I did many meaningful things.
Leeteuk: I seem to have (a) career sickness, everyday at 10 I have to do radio, in the day I have to record variety programs, on weekends there are music programs…… Since debut its always been like that, now all of a sudden it’s become empty, I cannot take it……
Eunhyuk: then you should rest.
Leeteuk: I can’t do it…… do you feel it?
Eunhyuk: I can feel it, you’re just not used to it.
Leeteuk: I really want to cry, I’m going mad soon……
Eunhyuk: Then let me give you a song to soothe your feelings…… I don’t know how to comfort you.

====omooo. breaking point for me. excuse me but ive got some crying to do first.iknow this happens before wgm. way before Teuk met Sora. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTas8XdNx6SvDALtu5D7L
But im saying to myself..this man is seriously scarred. with all those daddy and childhood issues, one cannot go but noticed.

(kidding aside. with all our/my trolling here since day l)im seriously hoping that your process of healing is really underway oppa Teuk. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV3rtC-66SPoIKI95oBLnim seriously hoping that our Sora can be that person. your fated other half. the one that can wash and fade all those hurts away...laugh at this past issues and be like our ... TeukSo DC happy ever after. case closed. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHqRjqMDR-jWjlWL814Pbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTbEjHMV-0raTemlQf9rN
did i say im crying? aisssh. off to go. have some computer hacking maintenance to do. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkLAIWMwQ7E4maULCP0Ok

kaiskloset said: @shymaldita28. super thanksfor sharing this..(im digging all net finds trying to understand Teuk and Sora more)
Leeteuk: Recently, we had many schedules that got cancelled, suddenly there is a lot of free time, (there’s) really nothing to do.
Eunhyuk: There are many things, I did many meaningful things.
Leeteuk: I seem to have (a) career sickness, everyday at 10 I have to do radio, in the day I have to record variety programs, on weekends there are music programs…… Since debut its always been like that, now all of a sudden it’s become empty, I cannot take it……
Eunhyuk: then you should rest.
Leeteuk: I can’t do it…… do you feel it?
Eunhyuk: I can feel it, you’re just not used to it.
Leeteuk: I really want to cry, I’m going mad soon……
Eunhyuk: Then let me give you a song to soothe your feelings…… I don’t know how to comfort you.

====omooo. breaking point for me. excuse me but ive got some crying to do first.iknow this happens before wgm. way before Teuk met Sora. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTas8XdNx6SvDALtu5D7L
But im saying to myself..this man is seriously scarred. with all those daddy and childhood issues, one cannot go but noticed.

(kidding aside. with all our/my trolling here since day l)im seriously hoping that your process of healing is really underway oppa Teuk. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV3rtC-66SPoIKI95oBLnim seriously hoping that our Sora can be that person. your fated other half. the one that can wash and fade all those hurts away...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkLAIWMwQ7E4maULCP0Ok
did i say im crying? aisssh. off to go. have some computer hacking maintenance to do. 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/14778/20120928/super-junior-leeteuk-tahiti-jisu-army.htm
Another new girl came out after Sora deep interview about visiting PJS in the army camp???? Cmon....What's this??? Seriously???

kaiskloset said:

dee15

said:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/14778/20120928/super-junior-leeteuk-tahiti-jisu-army.htm
Another new girl came out after Sora deep interview about visiting PJS in the army camp???? Cmon....What's this??? Seriously???