[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Love Fate Destiny

First Date (Chapter 4)

They’ve arrived to their dating place which located at Nam San. Leeteuk seems to be spending quite a lot of time and money just to make their first date memorable. Well, at least for the show viewer.

“Thank you for becoming my wife, Sora-shhi” Leeteuk said to Sora as he finishes his last bite. He didn't eat much. Probably because he drank too much water just now. He looked at Sora. Her beauty is unique. Not like typical Korean style.

“Thank you also for becoming my husband, Leeteuk-shhi” She smiled at him. Her one sided dimple showed.

“I’ve actually prepared some performance for you” Shyly Leeteuk started to get up from his place to get his instrument that he hid.

Sora surprised with Leeteuk's hard work in preparing all this. Her heart flutters.

“You don’t have to do this, really”

“It’s okay.. This is as much that I can do for our first date.” Leeteuk smiles while trying hard to finish with his keyboard setup. It’s harder than he thought it will.

"There's nothing special to this but I hope you enjoy it" Leeteuk humble as he started to play the pieces of melody that he prepared for Sora.

Attentively Sora’s listening to the pieces played by Leeteuk especially his self-composed song. She felt touched by the event prepared even though it maybe just for the show but the fact that he’s starting to become someone that captured her heart is real.

They finished filming at midnight and both of them seems tired since they’re lots of schedule today.

“Are you going home straight after this?” Leeteuk asking his newly “bride”.

“Dae.. I have schedule early in the morning tomorrow” Sora looked at him after bowing to the staff after they finished the filming.

“Shall I send you home then?” Offers Leeteuk

“No it’s okay. You’re already tired by preparing all this events..” She knows they’re still in an awkward relationship and getting into the same car with him sending her back is not really a good idea.

“I’m okay. I really wanted to send you home. At least we can know each other more?” Leeteuk hesitant. As a genius in variety shows, Leeteuk need to give his best in making this work for both of them

On the way to Sora’s home, they’re talking about their personal life and things related to it. Even though the awkwardness is still appears, they’re trying to get over it.

“Are you okay with me having your phone number?” Politely Leeteuk tries to ask for Sora’s phone number as they arrived at Sora’s condo.

“Anieya, I’m okay with it.” She looked at Leeteuk while taking out her business card. “I have both mine and my manager’s number there”

“We should contact frequently even though we’re off the screen. Update each other’s activities. Let’s not treat this as filming, but as we’re really dating”

“Real dating?” Sora’s frowned. Confuse with Leeteuk’s statement.

“Are you okay with it?” Leeteuk is trying not decide on behalf of Sora.

“Dae… Sorry, I didn’t know much about variety shows so there will be lot of things that I’m lacking off.” She look upon her senior in front of her.

“Don’t worry. We’re learning from each other.” Leeteuk smiles charmingly. “You should go up now, it’s getting late”

“Thank you for sending me home. Goodnight and drive carefully” She slightly bows before leaving for her condo.

As Sora leaving him, he looked at the empty street in front of him. That’s the end of his schedule today. He’s taking a deep breath enjoying the night air. Feeling relieved after barely gets over today’s date with much hardship.

“Thanks a lot for today.. Sleep well^^” He sent the text message to Sora. 

That woman who’s 8 years apart seems like a baby to him. A woman that he’s determined to take care of from now on, even if its just for the show.

credit : teuksocouplefanfic.blogspot.com

Love Fate Destiny

Suprise Visit (Chapter 5)

Leeteuk is heading somewhere with the WGM crew. On his hand, there’s Sora schedule for the day. “It’s a really packed schedule” He thought to himself. Feeling guilty for having to disturb her now, but due to their clashed schedules, this is the only time available for them to meet and filming for the show.

“Is it really okay to do this?” Leeteuk asked the staff. His concerned about Sora schedule is one, but to add another overlapped schedule is another one. He muted the idea to visit Sora at the filming site yesterday to WGM PD. If he knew that Sora schedule would be this packed, he would just cancel the plan. But since the staff has been deployed for the filming and he cannot just waste the staff’s time.

“The PD said its okay. He’s in contact with Sora’s Manager” The staff answered making Leeteuk’s feeling a bit at ease. At least he won’t feel so burdened by it.

As they arrived at Sora’s filming site, from afar Leeteuk can see Sora who’s currently busy filming her scene with a kid and a guy. She looks different. It’s the committed actress Kang Sora.

Leeteuk approaching Sora and the crew member once the kieu for change site is up. It’s the opportunity for him to show his appearance to Sora.

“Anneyaseyo Sora-shhii” His smile widened seeing Sora in front of him.

“Ahh!! Anneyaseyo” She surprised by her husband's appearance at the filming location. “When did you come here?”

“Just now.. I’ve been watching you film from the side” while handing over the energy drink that he bought.

“Really? Omo, it’s embarrassing” Trying to hide her face. Not expecting this kind of treatment from Leeteuk.

“No it’s not. You’re really a good actress. Did you finish filming?" He's complimenting his wife sincerely. That wife of his, she just so cute in every move that she make.

“Anieya.. We’re moving to another scene”

“Can I come with you?” He asked. Sora nodded, still not believing that Leeteuk will come to her filming site despite of his busy schedule.

Super Junior fans are surrounded Sora’s filming area after they realized the appearance of Leeteuk. With the screaming and shouting their names, Sora started to feel awkward. 

“Kwenchana?” Leeteuk looked at her reaction to the situation as she might feel uncomfortable with the sudden attention.

Sora smiles, not to make him awkward in front of his fans. She knows she had to adapt to this attention as she now known as a ‘wife’ to a global idol, Leeteuk.

As they were heading to Sora’s another filming site in different car, Leeteuk start researching about Sora’s filming partner who seems to capture his attention.

“Who is this guy?” He looked at the name in the paper that he’s holding and typed it on the search portal. A picture of a mascular body build man appears.

“Kang Sora, what is this?” He said to himself, unexpectedly jealous with it. He knows he’s not supposed to be jealous, but somehow or rather, his heart is developing by saying that this girl is his.

As he reached the location, Sora is already there waiting for him. She feels sorry for not being able to accompany Leeteuk while he’s visiting her at the workplace.

“Did you plan this earlier?” She asked Leeteuk as they walking together heading to the exact filming site.

“Dae.. I hope I didn’t bring trouble to you though”

“Anieya, but I feel sorry for making you wait.”

“Kwenchana, just do your work. I’ll be waiting for you at the side” He smiles at Sora who seems to concern about having him waiting for her there. “But, who is this guy?” Leeteuk trying to ease a bit the mood by showing the name in the schedule that he’s holding.

“Dae? Ahh.. He’s my partner in the drama. We just started our love line not long ago” Sora giggles; it feels funny when suddenly she had to explain that kind of situation to a man.

“Can you not do it?” He jokes. Sora giggles again.

“It’s just an acting though” She said to Leeteuk try to make him feels a bit comfortable with the situation even though she knows that Leeteuk is just joking with it.

“They are starting, you should go” Leeteuk pushing Sora towards the scene setup.

“But, you’re here…” Feeling a bit hard to let Leeteuk wait for her by himself.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be looking at your acting from the side” He smiles, showing the attentive side of him.

“Kamsahamnida.” She’s thankful for having him here now.

After 2 hours of filming, the staffs start to wrap up the scenes. Sora went to Leeteuk who patiently waiting besides the filming location.

“Leeteuk-shhi, I need to change now. Wait for me a bit” She said while smiling. She knows Leeteuk must be feeling restless for waiting. Leeteuk nodded while smiling back to his wife.

As Sora went to change her outfit, he saw the male lead came out. Leeteuk went closer to him.

“Anneyaseyo.. I’m Sora’s husband, Leeteuk” He extends his hand towards Choi min, Sora’s co-star in the current drama that she’s having.

“Ahh.. Anneyaseyo Leeteuk-shhi.. I’m Choi Min, Sora’s co-star” He smiles, honestly.

“Dae.. I heard you just started a love line with Sora-shhi.” Sudden attack from Leeteuk.

“Ahh? Dae.. A few episodes ago” He looked at the camera who’s filming them. It must be for the show, he thought to himself. A bit not comfortable with the situation.

“Can you not proceed with it?” Leeteuk nervous laugh breaks. Somehow he knows that his joke might go overboard this time.

“I know her first though.” Choi Min is trying to be funny by making a joke back to Leeteuk.

“It’s not about who knows her first, but who married to her first” Leeteuk surprised with Choi Min’s reply.

“But I kissed her first” Choi Min replied back with a stronger words.

“Chicharu?” Leeteuk shocked. Didn’t expect this to come.

“It’s in the script Leeteuk-shhi” Choi Min laugh awkwardly listened to Leeteuk’s question. Somehow the expression from Leeteuk showing that he really surprised with what he heard just now even though Leeteuk is trying to smile over it. “Hope you have a beautiful marriage” He extends his hand towards Leeteuk trying not to tense the situation further.

“Dae, kamsahamnida” Leeteuk smiled back. Need to control his expression, his telling himself.

jerqu said: kaiskloset said:

k_craze

said: Just dropping in to say you ladies are awesome!!!! I seem to be in magical land, I slept I woke up and there are 10 over more pages!!!! :-bd Well done! @pinavinna, @badettetalag @shymaldita28 @ @josan @euneun @glass_shoes15 @jerqu @malonowa for your continuous posting and voting

and to the amazing girl who doesn't seem to sleep @kaiskloset

I wish I stay in Philippines so I can meet some of u too, maybe in 5 years we can organize a trip to Korea to attend the wedding ceremony of Park Jungsu and Kang Sora :)

going about my household chores now, will come back in the evening to take over shift.

Love Fate Destiny

Love at 10,000 feet above the air (Chapter 6)

Sora just finish changing her outfit. She went nearer to Leeteuk. As she looked around, seems that the drama production crew has already cleared the area leaving Leeteuk alone with WGM crew waiting for her.

"Sorry for letting you wait for long" Sora apologizing. She must go to the changing room for too long.

"Don't worry. You must be tired right?" He looked at Sora's red eyes. By looking at her schedule that the WGM production staff gave him, seems like she's not having a proper rest.

"I haven't slept much lately" She smiles, but her face obviously showed that she's tired. Leeteuk looked at her understands that feeling. Being a celebrity does have its up and down.

"You're going straight to the airport right?" He asked. Sora nodded as they both walking heading to their car. Additional to her packed schedule, she will be attending an award ceremony in Busan this evening.

"Can I send you there?" He offered. Trying to be more gentlemen towards his wife.

"Really?" That shining eyes of his is waiting for her to say yes. "If its not bothering you then" Sora replying the smiles. She knows she can used that time to talk with him more.

As their relationship is still in an awkward stage, first half of their journey heading to the airport is a bit quiet while shyly exchanging glances.

"Just now.. I met your drama partner" Leeteuk looked at his baby-princess trying to start the conversation even though kind of hard.

"You mean Choi Min-shhi?" She's trying to clarify.

"Dae..." Suddenly he giggles. Find it funny to say out loud the things that he wanted to ask but he knows what he's going to ask will make the show more attractive. "Why didn't you tell me first?" He asked it slowly.

"Dae? Didn't tell you what?" Sora didn't get what Leeteuk is trying to say.

"He told me that both of you kissed.." His clearing his throats. Awkward to discuss about it after only 2 times meeting her.

"Ahh..." Sora couldn't help to giggles over it.

"Who initiate it?" Even though its not necessary for him to ask, but he's dying to know.

"Me.. He confessed to me and then i replied it with a kiss" Sora laugh awkwardly. Don't know how to react or feel over the question that's being thrown unexpectedly.

"Really?" Leeteuk looked at her surprised with what she just said.

"It's in the script..." She looked at Leeteuk funny surprised face. That face that he shows, she didn't know for sure whether it is his pure jealousy or is it purely for the entertainment.

"Since its for the job.." He giggles awkwardly not sure what to say next when he heard what Sora just said. He should have not brought that up just now, he thought to himself.

"Dae.. its for the job" She smiles, again. A cold and awkward situation covering them.

"If it was me, will you do the same?" Another sudden killer question came from Leeteuk.

"Dae??!!" She surprised. Not able to answer.

"Anieya.. just ignore it." Leeteuk trying to take back what he just said. Sometimes his loose mouth just cannot be controlled. "What is the dress code for your appearance today?" He's trying to change the topic. He knows he just went overboard just now.

"Pure white dress" She answered. Trying not to discuss further on the earlier topic either.

"You'll look like an angel then.." He's trying to imagine Sora in white dress, his favorite color. Sora nodded shyly.

As they arrived at the Airport. Sora looked at the airport building with a heavy heart, feeling a bit sad for having to leave him soon after what he's done by coming to her filming area and sending her off to the airport today.

"We're already here.. it's so fast" Cannot believe that they need to bid farewell soon until their next meeting.

"It's cold out here.. so i prepare something for you" Leeteuk take out his Super Junior jumper with his name embroided on it and hand it to his wife.

"Dae? But isn't this supposed to be your group jumper? You couldn't get it somewhere else right?" Sora's feeling a bit hesitant to accept that gift. It must have certain meaning for him.

"Dae.. but its okay since its for you" He honestly throws his smile towards Sora.

"Kamsahamnida.. I will treasure this" Sora softly touch the jumper on her shoulder. Grateful for having it. She feels that she's being treated like his real wife by sharing his treasured item with her.

"Your flight is at 1.30pm right?" He looked at the flight info display. There's still 30 minutes left before boarding. Sora nodded confirming what he said.

"Should we go grab some coffee then?" He suggested.

"So that we won't sleep?"

"Dae.. What do you normally like to drink?" He's trying to get know Sora preference better.

"Americano.. What about you?"

"Oh.. I cannot go with bitter drinks well" He laugh. Quite embarrassed with his taste preferences.

"So do you normally drink machiatto then?" Sora trying to guess Leeteuk's preferred coffee drink.

"Anieya.. Anieya.." Leeteuk just giggles awkwardly.

"Can I help you sir?" The Starbucks waiter looked at Leeteuk as he read through the coffee menu overhead him.

"Two americano please. One iced, one hot" He ordered confidently.

"Oh?? I thought you said you cannot drink bitter coffee well?" Sora surprised with what Leeteuk just ordered.

"Anieya, it's okay." Leeteuk tries to go with Sora's taste.

As they get their order, they went to find a sit outside in the open area since the the airport surrounding seems a bit chaotic when people realized that Leeteuk is there today. It’s an expected effect of the public appearance from a hallyu star.

"Should have bought something else for you.." Sora looked at Leeteuk who's having hard time drinking the drink that she enjoys.

"No its okay.. I'm trying to adapt to your taste. Why do you like americano by the way?"

"For the bitterness.. What kind of coffee do you like?" Sora looked at Leeteuk who's trying to sip more of the drink on his hand.

"I'm not a fan of coffee.. I normally drink ice chocolate" He laughed. He knows it sounds funny.

"Seriously? Then this is too much for you... Is this your first time drinking this?" Sora surprised. Didn't expect for Leeteuk to do this for her.

"It's okay.. It's not my first time either. Sometimes i drink with my member, they love this. But i couldn't really accept the taste.." He laughed again. Sora must thought that he's weird, he said to himself. He tried to sip some more.

"I’ll just get you another one.." Sora suddenly stands up to get Leeteuk a new drink not being able to see Leeteuk forcing himself to drink the americano.

"Anieya.. don't.. I'm trying to adapt to your taste here.." He holds Sora from proceed with her step.

"But you clearly cannot drink it..."

"After a few times I will.." He smiles, trying to ease Sora's feeling. He knows that she must not feel at ease looking at his expression whenever he drinks it.

"Don't ever spend your money in front of me" out of nowhere, Leeteuk's trying to show the gentleman side of him. "I'm might not have much money, but i don't like a girl to spend money on me" He added. Sora laughed listened to it. Its the first time she heard such a flustered words from a man.

"If that's the case, next time we'll plan a budget date?" Sora trying to be nice as she doesn't want Leeteuk to spend much money on her either.

"Ohh.. sounds nice. You've done it with your previous partner isn't it?" Leeteuk sudden question about the past relationship. Sora just smiles listened to that question not able to answer.

"What is the longest relationship that you have?" Again, he asked her out of curiousity.

"What about you?" She turned the question back to him.

"Emm... more than a year?" Leeteuk honest, not thinking much of the after effect.

"Longer than me..." Sora's expression changed.

"Anieya.. anieya" Leeteuk surprised looking at Sora's expression. Somehow he regretted for asking such question earlier which make his situation more at trouble.

"She must be beautiful then.." She looked at Leeteuk. Somehow she's the less experience one in this virtual marriage relationship that they are in.

"Anieya.. let’s not discuss further on this." Leeteuk trying to divert again before he get tangled into the situation that he created himself. "Its almost time for your departure" He looked at his handphone.

"Dae.." Sora nodded. Her expression stiffed even though she's trying to smile.

They headed to the departure gate. Sora looked at Leeteuk, find it hard to say goodbye. It would be better if he didn't send her off today.

"Go.. it’s already time. Take care.." Leeteuk sending her off at the departure gate.

"See you later..." She waved at him.

Leeteuk looked at Sora until she's out of his view. Feeling a bit hard to let her go after seeing her sad expression just now.

"I think I've done something wrong.." He looked at his manager who's waiting for him at the side. The filming crew already putting down their camera to wrap up.

"What wrong?" His manager not understanding.

"I wanted to get on the plane.. can I?" Sudden suggestion from Leeteuk make both his manager and the filming crew at shocked. "I need to get on the plane..." He added while looking at the flight info board.

"I'll try to see if we can make it.." His manager runs to the ticket counter. Trying to help with Leeteuk's request. Somehow he still not getting the reason behind the sudden change in Leeteuk's request.

"We can make it, but we need to run before they close the door" Leeteuk's manager came back to him after a few minutes. He's fast.

"What's wrong? Why do you want to board the plane suddenly?" His manager asking him while they are running to the departure door.

"I don't feel good seeing that expression from her.."

"What expression?" Leeteuk manager's face frowned not able to understand what he's trying to say.

"Anieya.." He smiled while catching his breath as he managed to board the plane before it takes off.

He slowly went to Sora who still didn't realize his appearance on the plane.

"Anneyaseyo.. can we change sit?" Leeteuk said to the staff who sit besides Sora.

Sora looked at him surprised. This can't be true, she said to herself. Not believing with what she saw in front of her.

Leeteuk giggles when he looked at Sora's surprised expression. He must have blown Sora's heart a minute ago.

"Did you plan for this earlier?" Asked sora, still not believe her eyes. Hesitantly Leeteuk nodded. He doesn't want to show that he's doing this because his not feeling good after seeing Sora's sad expression just now.

“I couldn’t believe this… really” Sora felt touched. Trying to control her tears from falling off. This virtual relationship that she’s having seems a bit complicated to her heart than it supposed to be. Leeteuk looked at Sora who’s trying to hide her expression.

"What’s wrong? Are you surprised?"

"Dae.. More surprised than this morning..." She laughed. Cannot believe that Leeteuk can do such thing. "You said you have schedule afterwards?"

"I have to be back as soon as we landed." Leeteuk smile. Sora's flustered with what he's done. He had such a busy schedule but yet still spend time to do this kind of thing for her.

“I’ve actually prepared this for you.,“ Leeteuk handed over a small box that he holds. She looked at the box not believe what just happened. She’s already flustered with his appearance on the flight and now a white gold bracelet.

“You’re doing too much things for me in one day Leeteuk-shhi” Sora looked at him, not believing. Leeteuk smiles. In Sora’s face, appears some concern that he can’t read but he knows she’s trying to go along with it.

Sora looked at the bracelet that Leeteuk just put on her wrist intensely. That item on her body now, makes she felt a bit burdened. Before she joined the show, she's already prepared her mental and heart but now everything went blank. The gesture that Leeteuk shows towards her is beyond her fantasy of a relationship. “He’s too nice for me to ignore.” Sora thought to herself.

“It’s going to get complicated afterwards if I can’t contain my feeling well.” Again, she’s telling herself. At 10000 feet above the air, her heart being moved by such a romantic gesture from a guy who is nothing to her before.

Love Fate Destiny

From New York with Love (Chapter 7)

It’s the day Leeteuk went back to Korea from his trip to Saipan. It’s been a while since he gets his personal holiday with his family. He is supposed to stay in Saipan for another one more day but somehow his longing to meet Sora is more than anything else. As he reached his dorm, he makes a call to Sora.

“Anneyaseyo Sora-shhi.. Am I disturbing you?” They still greet each other formally.

“Anneyaseyo.. I’m having a filming for my drama now” Sora replied.

“Ahh.. biyant. I’m thinking of having a shooting for our episode today. I just arrive and I have a bit of free time today.”

“Dae.. I’ll finish my filming at around 6 o’clock. Maybe we can meet around that time?” Sora looks at her schedule.

“Dae.. I have a schedule for the radio at 10pm at KBS building, can we meet at the coffee shop near there?” Leeteuk trying to squeeze the time to meet Sora. He still wanted to meet her no matter what and of course he couldn't left Eunhyuk alone with his radio schedule tonight.

“Dae.. I will meet you there”

“I’ll inform the director accordingly” Leeteuk smiled on the other side of the phone. His longing will be cured by one phone call away and of course with hope that the director will agree with the plan.

Sora is waiting at the coffee shop as at the time promised. After a few while, Leeteuk appeared with his manager.

“Biyant, I’m a bit late. The traffic is quite heavy today” Leeteuk apologize for him to turn up a bit late than promised.

“It’s okay.. I didn’t wait that long.” She looked at him. At least he arrived safely after going on so many trips for his concert. 

“How was your concert? And your holiday?” She knows about the holiday because Leeteuk told her earlier before going. Just like how he told her, he will notify any move that he does to her for her knowledge.

“It was fun.. I took some self camera while I’m there for you to watch..” Immediately he took out his iPad with video of his trip to New York and watches it together with her.

“Seems like fun.. I’ve never been to New York. Seeing this makes me wanted to go there..” Sora excited. Leeteuk smiles, it’s the first time he sees the excited Sora.

“We’ll go together if there is time, shall we?” He suggested. Sora nodded agreeing to the suggestion. 

“Your schedule starts at 10.00pm right?” Sora looked at her wrist watch, concern about disturbing Leeteuk’s schedule after being with him for almost 2 hours at the coffee shop.

“Dae.. Shall we take a walk around here before I go for my schedule?” He wanted to spend until the last minute with Sora. He’s been missing her a lot while his away and meeting her now is an opportunity for them to spend time more together.

“We have known each other for more than a month right?” Asked Leeteuk while taking a stroll around the KBS building. The weather seems nice today.

“Yes..” Sora nodded shyly.

“Can’t we just talk freely?” He looked at Sora who continuously looking at the walkway.

“It might be a bit awkward for starting as I’m might talk in mixture, but if you could start first then I will follow” told Sora to Leeteuk, asking him to lead her as a man.

“Then we address each other, it shouldn’t be Sora-Shhi or Leeteuk-shhi, but instead I will call you Sora-ya and you replied me with Oppa, will it be okay with you?”

“Yes..” Sora agreeing shyly.

“Oh yes.. Remember we were talking about the concert at the school last time?” He’s referring to the piano performance that Sora gave to him. It’s blown him away for certain moment. That girl has a lot of hidden talent.

“Dae..”

“I’ve discussed with the concert management and they’re okay with me and you to perform something during the concert” Listened to that, Sora surprised. She didn’t expect for him to be serious with his idea last time.

“But.. Thinking again about it, your fans is coming to the concert to see Super Junior’s performance and I don’t think they will be happy seeing me on stage” Sora’s being rationale. She knows it’s the dream of everybody to stand on world’s stage besides the world idol such as Super Junior but she knows the fans won’t be happy and she doesn’t want Leeteuk’s image to be at risk.

“Emm.. If that’s the case, I’ll take care of everything so just follow me and do what I tell you to.” Leeteuk is trying rethink of the situation for him to introduce his wife to the fan. He wanted to do the join performance with Sora but seems like Sora didn’t really like the idea. “Okay? You could do that right?”

Sora nodded understanding the instruction from Leeteuk. She needs to believe him.

As they walked through the streets, he looked at Sora’s hand. He wanted to hold that hand of Sora for a few times now but still not successful. After a few while, he’s determined to reach out for Sora’s hand.

Sora flustered seeing it but hesitant to hold it thinking that they are currently walking in public. “Wait.. my hands are very cold” She said to Leeteuk as she’s trying to buy the time by warm up her hands.

“Hand..” Leeteuk extending his hand for the second time and at that time slowly Sora is accepting his hand awkwardly.

“What’s wrong with you hands? You should bend your fingers..” After a few moments of holding hands, Leeteuk a bit frustrated seeing how Sora not ready to hold hand with him. “It’s like I’m holding your hand forcefully”

Sora laughs awkwardly not being able to said anything.

“I’m not going to hold your hands anymore. I’m hurt” Sulky Leeteuk.

“I’ll hold..” Sora feels guilty with her action just now. Things suddenly went to fast for her.

“What? I’ll hold?” Leeteuk surprised with Sora’s words as if she’s saying it because she has to.

“Anieya, it’s not that I don’t like it. But I felt awkward..” She’s trying to cool down Leeteuk’s feeling by making her little feeling being known to him.

As he listened to Sora’s explanation, he can’t help it but smile throughout and extending his hand again. As their hands properly holds this time, their hearts started to beat faster. Leeteuk looked at Sora’s cute blushed face. He sighs, relieved for being able to hold Sora’s hand properly at last. He wanted to do that for sometimes already but today he made it.

“We’re near to your office” Sora said to Leeteuk as they moved nearer to the KBS building with Leeteuk still holding tight to her hands. Leeteuk take a peek at the situation in front of them to see whether the fans are already there.

“Your studio is in the first floor right?” She asked. “Your fans must be here” Sora started to concern about the fans and their reaction. She’s well aware of her virtual husband’s popularity and she doesn’t want to cause any scene for them.

“I don’t think they’d be here by now. It’s okay..” Leeteuk is trying to ease a bit of Sora’s feeling by giving her the assurance. He knows she must be feeling uncomfortable with them holding hands in front of the fans.

After a few while, they’ve finally reached the gate of the building where Leeteuk is working for his night radio station.

“Do you want to come with me inside?” Offer Leeteuk.

“Anieya.. I’ll just send you off until here” She refuses politely.

“If that’s the case, go first. I’ll go in later..” He’s sad, not able to let go of Sora.

“No.. You go in first.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to. You go first..”

“No.. I wanted to see you go inside.”

They started to argue on whom to leave first until Sora lost the argument. Seems like both of them finding it hard to let each other go.

“Since I lost..” Not being able to continue with her words, Leeteuk grabbed on Sora’s hand and lead her to the stairs to send her off with hard feelings. Such a beautiful picture between both of them, totally filled with lots of love.

“Go home and rest..” He told Sora.

“I will..” She nodded. Not being able to face Leeteuk directly as she feels a bit hard to let him go tonight. Her feelings started being too attached to the show even though she’s been trying to contain her feelings well.

“Go.. Bye~” He waved to Sora as she started to make her steps. “Promise me to talk easily like this next time” He added. Sora smiles beautifully starting to leave him.

“Let’s leave together..” She told Leeteuk as she find it difficult for her to do it on her own..

“Together.. okay” He started to move backward. Don’t want to lose sight of Sora. “I’m going to miss you!” He laughed as he shouted that message to Sora. Feeling a bit awkward to show his feeling out in the public.

As they waved goodbye to each other, the longing feelings and not being able to separate from each other, they both felt it. They realized that their feelings towards each other started to be real and it’s not merely for the show.

Love Fate Destiny

World Star Concert (Chapter 8)

The loud screams from Super Junior fans are filling the stadium every time Super Junior member are out for performance whether it is in a group of their individual performance. Their performances really got her eyes captivated. They are a totally awesome group.

She looked around the stadium, impressive to look at the crowd numbers that filled the stadium. Leeteuk is definitely somebody with lots of impact. She told to herself.

Ryeowook just finish his individual performance. Suddenly the stadium lights were fully off leaving the Super Junior Fans’ light-stick to light up the place beautifully. A spotlight is pointed to a man with a saxophone.

Sora’s jaw almost drop when she realize that the man is actually her virtual husband. She just couldn’t believe the talent that he had as she knows it’s not easy to play saxophone as it required deep breath.

“He always been hardworking” She said to her staff who sits beside her when Leeteuk started to play his piano cover of Secret OST for his second performance. Again, Sora got captivated by his charms who keep trying to do his best as he promised during their first time meeting.

The third song played, it’s her favorite song “She” covered by Leeteuk. His voice and the piano synchronized and harmonized beautifully. “There’s nothing that he can do” She thought to herself. Somehow she’s been feeling if compare to him, she is nothing. She looked at the amazing performance performed by Leeteuk who’s currently up in the sky throwing roses to his fans.

Leeteuk look at Sora who just a few meters away from him. His heart started to beat harder. “I need to do this well” He sigh, trying to let go of his nervousness. It is his idea to do this big scale of event and he knows it’s going to impact both of them real big. He’s checking the thing in his pocket while heading towards Sora.

Sora got surprised when suddenly a spot light being targeted to where she seated and Leeteuk is moving closer to her. “What is happening?” She said to her staff besides her. It was never in her plan and she supposed to just sit there and enjoying the concert. But what Leeteuk is doing now?

Without realizing, Leeteuk is already in front of her while holding the last rose from many that he gave to his fans just now. He’s taking Sora’s hand and drags her to the centre of the concert hall. Hesitantly, Sora’s following Leeteuk’s lead.

“Just follow me and do what I tell you to” Sora remembered the promise that she made with him last few weeks ago.

Leeteuk looked at Sora who’s nervous with him kneeling in front of her presenting the last rose in his hand. Sora took the rose but her heart still couldn’t believe what Leeteuk has done. This is beyond her imagination for being in the virtual relationship with a man.

“Sora shi, I have something for you” Leeteuk is taking a white box from his pocket. Sora was taken aback when she saw the white box. She knows what she’s going see to from that box but this is beyond her expectation. Not in front 40,000 of his fans.

“It’s a couple ring.. Hope you accept it” Leeteuk looked at Sora who still couldn’t believe what’s happening.

“Your hand..” Leeteuk were asking for Sora’s hand for him to put the ring on. Again, she hesitant, but remembering the promise that she had done, she gave in.

“It’s big isn’t it?” Leeteuk looked at the ring on Sora’s finger. He bought a wrong size.

“A bit..” Sora smiles, not able to talk much as her heart still tremble with what’s happening.

“Then I’ll do this..” Leeteuk came nearer to her and give her a warm hug, trying to ease a bit of her nervousness. He knows it’s not easy to stand in front of 40 thousand people and receive that kind of proposal.

As the light off, Leeteuk’s leading Sora to the backstage. Her hand is as cold as ice. She looked at Leeteuk who still holding her hands while they are walking at the backstage.

“Are you surprised?” Leeteuk looked at her. She nodded not able to say much. It’s not just surprised, she got astonished by it.

“Be careful on your way out, see you later” Leeteuk smiles why leaving Sora with the WGM staff heading outside of the stage. He couldn’t believe he did this, but he made it.

Sora is heading to the backstage with the WGM staff still holding tight the rose and the ring that Leeteuk just gave her. She still couldn’t believe what had happened just now while looking at the ring on her finger. She knows Leeteuk been trying to do his best for the show, but it is unfair for her who have less experience in relationship to receive this kind of treatment from Leeteuk.

Her eyes started to fill with tears as she thinks about what has just happened. “This is unfair..” She’s telling herself while making her frail steps back to the concert. She look at the crowd in front of her. The screams when she entered the concert hall sounded like thunders. Her head just went blank. She just wishes everything will just stops here for now. 

After the performance, straight away Leeteuk went to his exchange room to prepare for his next performance. He smiles when he remembered Sora’s surprised face when he takes out the ring from his pocket. She must be in a lot of shocked, he thought to himself.

“Hyung, what were you doing just now?” Donghae who watched his leader performance just now came by to his exchange room.

“What? My performance?” Leeteuk pretend not to understand his question.

“Was the ring a part of your performance also?”

“It is...” Leeteuk is still focusing on wearing his costume with the help of his stylist. Not to care much of what Donghae’s question is.

“Doing that, in front of many fans, is not a joke hyung..” He said to his hyung, not agreeing to what he had done. He’s trying to put himself in Sora’s shoes. Somehow he could understand how fragile that little girl's heart can be.

“Don’t worry about it.” Leeteuk smiles while sending Donghae away from his changing room. He doesn’t want to talk about it. He knows his event must have left Sora a big impact, but he also knows that he had plan on his mind that will work with it.

playerkbd

said:

kaiskloset

said:

@shymaldita28. super thanksfor sharing this..(im digging all net finds trying to understand Teuk and Sora more)
Leeteuk: Recently, we had many schedules that got cancelled, suddenly there is a lot of free time, (there’s) really nothing to do.
Eunhyuk: There are many things, I did many meaningful things.
Leeteuk: I seem to have (a) career sickness, everyday at 10 I have to do radio, in the day I have to record variety programs, on weekends there are music programs…… Since debut its always been like that, now all of a sudden it’s become empty, I cannot take it……
Eunhyuk: then you should rest.
Leeteuk: I can’t do it…… do you feel it?
Eunhyuk: I can feel it, you’re just not used to it.
Leeteuk: I really want to cry, I’m going mad soon……
Eunhyuk: Then let me give you a song to soothe your feelings…… I don’t know how to comfort you.

====omooo. breaking point for me. excuse me but ive got some crying to do first.iknow this happens before wgm. way before Teuk met Sora. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTas8XdNx6SvDALtu5D7L
But im saying to myself..this man is seriously scarred. with all those daddy and childhood issues, one cannot go but noticed.

(kidding aside. with all our/my trolling here since day l)im seriously hoping that your process of healing is really underway oppa Teuk. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV3rtC-66SPoIKI95oBLnim seriously hoping that our Sora can be that person. your fated other half. the one that can wash and fade all those hurts away...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkLAIWMwQ7E4maULCP0Ok
did i say im crying? aisssh. off to go. have some computer hacking maintenance to do. 

Love Fate Destiny

Life of a Celebrity (Chapter 9)

“Hello my wife, I heard you’ll be in Singapore for MAMA tomorrow. Am I right? ^^” Leeteuk send a message to Sora as he heard about the news that she’ll be in Singapore for the same event that he’ll be going. 

Lately, he loves to call Sora as his wife even in his personal life and trying to get any excuses as a basis to contact her. 

“Anneyaseyo” A girl voice.

“Ahh, anneyaseyo. Where are you?” A call from Sora that came in right after he sent the message makes him surprised.

“Sorry, I’m driving now and I couldn’t reply your message. So I’m calling instead”

“Ah.. Dae.. Sorry to disturb you”

“Anieya.. I’m on my way to my office now. I’ll be going to Singapore this afternoon” She said in an exciting tone. It’s been a while since the last time she’s going overseas for work related matters.

“Chincaru? This afternoon? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Leeteuk is a bit sad. It would be wonderful if he had known it earlier. He’s been thinking of going there together while using the award ceremony as an excuse.

“Sorry, I thought of calling you when I’m there. When will you be going by the way?” 

“It’s okay.. I’ll be going tomorrow morning. Will you be there for long?”

“About 2-3 days. I have another modeling schedule there aside from Mnet”

“If that's the case, take care okay. I’d love to see you there” He genuine. Normally they don’t have any excuse to meet except for WGM filming and he really hopes that they can meet there, even by chance.

“Dae.. Take care to you too” Silently she smiles. It feels like they are in a real relationship now. Thanks to his event last time at the concert, they’ve grown so much closer with each other even though she’s getting more attention and even haters. But Leeteuk is always being a gentleman by giving her assurance that he will protect her and stay by her side.

“That’s an awesome performance hyung!”Shindong came near Leeteuk right after they finished their highlight performance for the award ceremony. He’s proud of the members who are working hard for it.

“Hyung, I heard Sora is here..” Eunhyuk just came from the bathroom with Donghae while they heard the announcement of Sora will be the next MC for award giving.

“Dae.. I know. I called her yesterday”

“Really? Will you be meeting her later then?” Eunhyuk interested. It would be wonderful for him to meet her too.

“Anieya, her schedule's quite packed” while drinking his water. His eyes went to the stage trying to take a peek on his wife but unfortunately its hard to do so. He just wish he can be on stage with her right now.

“She’s off already?” Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk when the music of the next performance started to play.

“Sora..” Eunhyuk pointing his mouth towards Sora’s who’s heading to where Leeteuk is. Both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's eyes were glued on her. She look stunning in an all black outfit which shows her beautiful body shape.

Immediately Leeteuk went closer to Sora, excited to see her. The brothers in laws are all looking at Sora, surprised with her appearance in Singapore.

“Anneyaseyo” Shyly Sora greeted Leeteuk and the brother in laws while shaking his hands.

“Anneyaseyo.. How come I didn’t saw you during the red carpet this evening?” He’s been looking for her appearance, to be honest.

Sora keeps looking at her red-face groom. “Are you hot?” Unknowingly, her hands started to fan to cool him down.

“Anieya, we just finish our performance” He flips his hair trying to wipe off the sweat on his forehead.

“I came a bit late so I missed the red carpet” She tries to answer the question that Leeteuk asked her before. 

“Congratulation for the awards by the way” She’s complementing her husband’s victory. Proud of him.

“Kamsahamnida.. You’re giving out award just now right? Your English is really good. I’m impressed” Leeteuk’s turn to complement after heard her MCing just now. Sora speaks in  a good american-english accent.

“Anieya..” Sora shy being complement by Leeteuk while suddenly she looked at Eunhyuk who’s also looking at her.

“Anneyaseyo” She bows to Eunhyuk, her brother in law number 2.

“Long time didn’t meet you..” He says

“Dae..” She nodded agreeing to Eunhyuk’s statement. Leeteuk looked at their conversation, feeling a bit of jealousy.

“I heard you saw our performance just now?” Leeteuk went in and continue his conversation with Sora again after Eunhyuk went back to his place.

“Ahh.. Dae.. I’m at the backstage waiting for my turn that time. Your performance just before my turn MCing” She smiles.

“Oh really.. so you saw all three?” while showing his hand gesture.

“Dae.. It’s really daebak!” Again she’s complementing.

"Anieya.. I’ve done lots of mistakes.. Will you stay for the after-party?”

“Anie, I need to go soon after this. I have another schedule later” While she looked at Leeteuk's make-up artist approaching to fix his makeup. Somehow, she forgot that she’s talking to a hallyu star right now.

“Dae.. take care then. See you later!” He is extending his hands towards Sora. He smiles genuinely. 

Sora walk-away slowly while facing Leeteuk, feels a bit hard to let go of the moment meeting him without camera surrounding them. She’s waving and giving her last bow towards Leeteuk and the brother in laws before being escorted away by her manager and her stylist.

Leeteuk sadly look at Sora who’s walking away from him heading for her next schedule with her staff. He realizes that's the life of a celebrity. That girl that he adores, he wanted to make things become real, but with current situation, its far from being able to make all of those to become true. His love towards Sora is getting deeper and deeper but their schedules is making it tougher for it to really happen.

kealiagirl said: I seem to be in FD mode right now.  Just found another old video of FJ Sungmin going to see a fortune teller right after debuting....and what do you know, it's the same FT for DC.  Just one more proof that Sungmin's statement of being DC's matchmaker is true :)

Love Fate Destiny

The invisible wall (Chapter 10)

Leeteuk just finished his daily routine at the gym. Lately he's been diligently working out on his muscles especially his arms and his abs preparing for his new album and the enlistment. He knows he won't have much time before the enlistment, and with proper preparation, he will be undergoing the enlistment period without any problem. 2 years will just pass in a blink. Kangin said to him before.

He grabs his phone from the pocket, waiting for Sora to call. Seems like Sora's schedule finished a bit later than planned. They haven't been able to meet each other much after the strike happened to MBC which impacted the filming of WGM episodes. 

He put down the phone and started to surf through the internet looking for interesting news of SuJu and Sora like he always do. At times when his schedule is bit leisure like today, he misses Sora's company.

A call from Sora came in.

"Did you just finish your schedule?" Excitedly he picks up the phone. He's been waiting for her.

"Emm.. I have lots of scene today." Sora sighed, she sounded tired. She's currently filming for Dream High 2.

"Are you home already? Have you taken your bath?" Leeteuk concerns.

"anie.. I just got home. Wanted to rest for a while before showering. So I called you" her head feels really heavy, the feeling for just going to sleep is so strong right now.

"You must be really tired" he sounded pity. He wishes he could be with her. Cuddling her until she falls asleep.

"A bit.. But I have to endure. Did you waiting for long?"

"Kwenchana... you must be troubled to call me despite of your busy schedule right?"

"Anieya, this is the least that we can do to keep in touch..."

"I miss you..." He said to Sora waiting for her reply but she just remain silent listened to it. "Did you hear me?" He asked.

"Dae.." Sora answered tiredly. She knows what Leeteuk just said just now but she choose to not answer it. Her heart is complicated enough with all Leeteuk's event before this. She felt that this moment of break from meeting each other is the moment given for her to rethink and consider her feelings towards Leeteuk before she gets too involve in her own feelings.

Silent from both sides.

"Oppa?" Sora trying to check whether the line got disconnected. He's not paying much attention to his conversation with Sora anymore as his eyes are glued to his computer screen. Stumbled upon something while he's surfing.

"Dae..." Leeteuk answering halfheartedly, something on his computer screen grabbing his attention more.

"What’s wrong? Why you suddenly become silent?"

"Do you have anything that you should have told me?"Leeteuk's voice changed.

Sora didn't get where Leeteuk is getting into. "What do you mean?"

"It’s okay, just forget it." Leeteuk tried to hold him from going further.

Sora still not getting the situation. Something must be bothering Leeteuk and it makes her even more curious. "Tell me, what is it?"

"Anieya.. Just forget it." He hesitant.

"You're acting strange..." Sora not satisfied with the situation. Her curious feeling is killing her. "If you're not telling me, i'll hang up now" She snaps.

Leeteuk's eyes very much still on the screen. The pictures in front of his eyes are ripping off his heart. Sora should have told him before he knows it on his own.

"You're kissing scene..." He did not proceed further. His voice is full with jealousy.

Sora got silent listening to that. She shouldn't insist on knowing if she knew what's coming. She sighed silently. Sometimes she feels that Leeteuk's jealousy is too much for someone his age and they are not even in a real relationship.

"Oppa.. that's just an acting" She's trying to clarify the situation even though she knows it won't change so much of Leeteuk's jealousy.

"You.. should have told me earlier... before i found it by myself."

"Oppa, i'm too tired to discuss about this" Sora trying to get away from the discussion. Her day has been too long today and the jealousy that Leeteuk's showing did not ease her feeling tonight.

"Are you trying to avoid this discussion?"

"It's not that. But i'm really tired." Sora sounded weak. She knows she should have just apologize and do her aegyo to ease the situation, but she just don't feel like apologizing. Not under their current confused situation. Who is she in Leeteuk's heart?

"You shouldn't have called me if you know that you're tired" Leeteuk being blunt.

"What are you saying oppa? Why you're being like this suddenly?"

"Just let this be. You should take your rest since you're tired." Leeteuk trying to get over the conversation quickly. He knows if he continues longer the situation will get worst.

"But..."

"Don't say anything... I need time on my own. I'll hang up now" Without waiting for any words from Sora.

Sora looked at her phone attentively. She don't understands that guy's behavior. He can be warm at times but very cold too. He still didn't get over his over-jealousy attitude. Sometimes he behaves like a person who has lots of insecurity.

“Shouldn't it suppose to be me to feel that way?” She thought to herself. Its been 6 months since they know each other but they never talk about their heart and feelings, but Leeteuk has always shows his jealousy towards her acting partner unnecessarily.

Leeteuk keep staring at the computer screen blankly. He knows he shouldn't have acted that way. Sora must be in curiosity of what just happened. But the jealousy that he felt and the uncertainty that he's been feeling with Sora is killing him. Unpredictable. That’s the best word that he can explain how he feels about Sora. Sometimes he felt that there's actually an invisible wall between both of them. The one that is very hard to break off. Maybe she don't have any feelings for him after all, he thoughts to himself.

Love Fate Destiny

Uncontrolled Jealousy (Chapter 11)

It was noon in the middle spring and Sora is currently filming the car stunt for her latest film. The scene looks great and Sora really eager with the shooting environment near the Han River despite of the weather that is rather hot today. It's her first time for involving in this kind of film genre. Even though her face looks pale due to not enough rest, She didn't complain for the shooting to be deferred to another day. She's always committed to her commitment and that’s the charisma that Sora has which makes people loves to work with her.

She’s taking a bit rest while the stunt-woman who’s going to be her double is trying and testing the scene props before the real shoot. Since it’s a stunt with a car, they cannot mess it with more than one shot.

Not far away from their shooting scene, there’s a couple who’s doing a CF shoot nearby. Not sure why they are picking the same place for shooting, but looks like they’re having a lot of fun with it.

Sora's taking a glance at them but later she just couldn't bother anymore. Her head starts to hurt and the lack of rest is starting to give her some effect.

“I’m still okay. I’m still young” Sora tells herself, pushing her body to do more.

“Unnie, can you please bring me some Iced Americano? Feels like having some” Sora looked at Jiyeon, her cordi to bring some Americano for her to stay fresh and awake for the filming. "And painkiller too" she added.

"Wae? You got migraine again is it?" Jiyeon went near her.

"Dae.. just a bit" She smiles, try to give some assurance for her not to worry much.

After awhile, Jiyeon came back with a glass of iced Americano, painkiller and some cookies understanding that Sora is not having her meals yet. “Kamsahamnida unnie” Say Sora softly to Jiyeon which she treated like her own unnie.

“They’ve been saying that Leeteuk is filming a CF over there. Did you know anything about it?” Asked Jiyeon. Sora seems to be puzzled. Leeteuk didn’t tell her anything about it and for the matter of fact, for the past few week, she’s been a bit quiet and try to slow down in contacting Leeteuk after their incident that night. Not that she don’t miss him, but she feels that she need to put some distance in this unknown ‘relationship’ status. 

“Really? I didn’t know that. Probably I was too busy to look at my phone these days” Sora’s putting her excuses.

"Dae.." Jiyeon heading to continue her work again while Sora started to look for her handphone checking if there's any message from Leeteuk. Just in case. But then again, there's no message from Leeteuk. It’s been a while since he last contacted her either.

“Kenchana. He’s not even my real husband so why should I be bothered” Sora thought to herself. Trying to calm down her heart, containing her feelings. “But he himself always told me to make it like a real dating even though its just a filming." Sora sighing. Frustrated to see that Leeteuk is also ignoring her. This is not supposed to be the way that she thought it would be when she decides to ignore him. Feeling like she's at the losing side.

After a while, Sora saw a man walking towards her side, and she knows from the body built that he is Leeteuk. And he’s with somebody. “That’s must be his CF partner” again Sora’s whispering to herself. Trying not to be bothered so much with what she's looking at.

But suddenly her heart feels burdened. The world seems like spinning. The image of the girl with Leeteuk's becoming clearer as they're getting closer to where she's sitting.  “It’s …” Her small voice started to crack. She’s trying to pull her eyes from looking at them. But her head doesn't seems to work according to what her brain tells it to do. She knows that girl well. A woman that has been mentioned as Leeteuk's scandal and even strongly rumored as his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. Whichever is true.

“Anneaseyo Sora-ya” Greet the man in front of her with wide smile. Long time didn't see her baby princess.

“Anneyaseyo” She replies unwillingly. Somehow the appearance of the girl besides him makes her a bit annoyed.

“It’s been a while. How have you been? You’re here for a shooting is it?” Leeteuk trying to start the conversation. Its been awkward for them.

“Yee. I’m fine. How are you? You’re shooting also?” Sora’s hiding her feeling as best that she can and try to go with the situation. She looks at the girl besides Leeteuk and smile at her too, forcefully.

“Yea. For a commercial… Anyway, deabak Sora-sshi. I heard you got lots of drama and film offers nowadays. Oh, by the way, this is Taeyeon SNSD. You know her right?” Leeteuk starts to introduce the person besides him, but he still cannot take off his eyes from that classy-sexy look of Sora. It must be her new image for her film, he thought to himself. Still amazed with the beauty of the woman in from of him. She can carry lots of look with her unique beauty.

He silently tries to take a glance at Sora. She’s wearing a low-cut tight jeans and dark-brown leather jacket. The makeup is well suited with the shoulder-long hazelnut colored hair that makes her looks sexy and charismatic. 

“Yess.. who don’t know SNSD. Anneyaseyo, nice to meet you Taeyeon sshi” Sora’s trying to act cool in front of them and even shakes her hand. Taeyeon smiles. She's a nice girl, she thought to herself.

“I’m gonna be ok. I've told you not to take this feeling seriously right” she's trying to calm down her heart. Sora look at Leeteuk with a bitter-sweet smile. Trying to forget what's her heart feeling at the moment. 

Leeteuk looked at the woman that flutters him. He snap himself back from being dragged into his own imagination again. “What time will you finish your schedule today?” ask Leeteuk.  

“After this scene.. wae?"

"Maybe we can catch a bite or two?" He's planning to ask Sora out. It’s been a while since the last time they meet each other and even that is actually during WGM shooting when they are looking for the pets for the new house.

"Biyant, I’m planning to go back home for some rest after this. It’s been a while since I get enough rest nowadays.” Tell Sora honestly. That is really her plan. She wanted to have enough rest and try to rejuvenate her body so that she can give better performance for her later schedule.

“Dae.. if that’s the case, have a good rest Sora-sshi. Hope you’ll have a good shooting. We need to go back to our shooting too” Leeteuk a bit frustrated. He understand her tiredness from the schedule that she had lately. “Maybe next time” His thought to himself again, hoping that they will meet again.

Sora nodded while sending him away with another bitter-sweet smile. She looks at how tight Taeyeon is holding Leeteuk’s arm. Her heart is at the verge of exploding from jealousy. Her hand shivers, her head started to spin. She bumped on her seat unconsciously.

“Sora, gwenchana?” Jiyeon came to her when she saw Sora's unstable situation. Leeteuk and Taeyeon already leaving them quite far.

Sora just couldn't control her body anymore, its been acted the way her heart told it to do making it hard for her brain to rationalize. "I'm not supposed to be jealous over something that is not even mine" She tells her heart to behave properly. She needs to keep her rationale mind at least until she finished today's filming.

"I'm okay unnie. I think I really need some rest after this. My body cannot cope with this tiredness anymore” She’s trying to find reasons to best explain the situation just now and smiled back to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon smiles understanding what she said. “After this filming, we’ll be resting at home for a while. You take your proper rest during that time okay. Let’s ask Yeunggi oppa to not do this kind of schedule for you again. It’s bad for your health”

Sora nodded agreeing but again her mind is somewhere else. She really can’t think of it any longer. She still can see Leeteuk and Taeyeon from afar. It just irritates her to the max. She never knows that she can have this much of jealousy until it makes it hard for her to maintain her composure and rationale anymore.

Note : I love so much this chapter escepially when sora do stunt woman

Love Fate Destiny

Can't you feel my love? (Chapter 12)

After a while, she suddenly gets up from her seating and approaching the filming director. 

“PD-nim, can I do the stunt myself? I think that way it will make it look more real” a crazy idea came out of nowhere and without realizing she’s already voicing it out to the drama director.

“Are you sure you can do it? The scene is quite dangerous” a bit of hesitation came from the director

“I can drive surely, but for the stunt I can learn from Gil Ra Im shhi. It won’t take long right?” She’s looking at Gil Ra Im, the stunt woman.

“Sure.. The scene is not that difficult. You just need to drive fast and hit props at the correct time to create the impact. To minimize the risk, we can create the accident effect for you” Gil Ra Im explaining the scene in detail. It’s an accident situation where Sora will lost control of her car and started to hit everything in front of her.

“That’s pretty easy. I should have volunteered earlier!” Sora smiled. There’s lot of things in her mind currently and she wanted to do the stunt just so she can forget Leeteuk for awhile. At least until they finish their filming for today.

“Sora-sshi, what are you trying to do? You’re doing the action?!” Yeunggi, Sora’s manager suddenly appears. His face shows lots of worries. Sora is a valuable asset to the company and surely he doesn’t want to lose that talent.

“Oppa, its okay. It’s not difficult. Its not that risky even. I wanted to do this. Let me try it, please?" Sora pleaded her manager. She looks at the director asking for some support. The director looks a bit reluctant, not really allowing it but looking at how Sora wanted to do it and even begging on it, he couldn’t say no.

He nods with hesitation. Sora is in joy. She wanted to do it. She wanted to let out what’s in her heart and her mind. She wanted to let herself go from the situation that burdens her for these past months. She headed to Gil Ra Im and asking for further guidance and instruction on how to do the stunt. Making sure it won’t be a mistake.

After half an hour getting ready for her first ever stunt action, she started to take her place near the car. Waiting for the que to begin filming. She’s trying to give her 100% focus on the role that she will be playing in the next 5-10 minutes.

“Get hold of yourself Sora! This is totally not you! And that’s not even your real husband” Sora trying to keep herself focus on the filming. Keep sighing for a few times. Suddenly she shouts loudly towards the director “PD-nim! Whatever happens, just keep the cameras rolling ne! We can’t miss any moment of it!” Sora started to get into the car and started the engine. Getting ready for the scene.

At the other end, Leeteuk just finish filming his commercial and they are wrapping up the filming site. Suddenly his manager came to him. “Leeteuk, I heard Sora is going to do the stunt herself! How cool is that!” His manager hyung breaking the news. 

“Why suddenly she’s doing it? I thought they’re having a double?” His face doesn’t look good. He is worried about Sora.

“I’m not sure either. But I heard the suggestion came from her. To make the scene makes more real maybe?” He told Leeteuk in an exciting tone. Thought that's a amazing news to be told to her virtual husband.

"Why the hell is she doing this?" He thought to himself while walking to Sora's filming site. He is dead worried.

“Oppa wait! I wanna go with you!” Taeyeon wouldn't leave him alone as she tag along  heading to where Leeteuk's going while holding Leeteuk’s arm.

Leeteuk is looking at Sora who’s already sitting in the car getting ready for the shooting to starts. There’s no way he can stop the filming now and there’s no way he can pull Sora out from that car. He can only pray for it to be okay. He’s paying his full attention towards Sora ignoring things besides him, totally.

“Why are you showing your intimacy here?” Sora hissed when she saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon who came to view the filming. She lost her focus. She couldn't think straight. She looked at the steering wheel, trying to collect back her focus before the filming started. She need to stay professional.

“Sora-shii get ready!” The PD giving of signal for Sora to get ready. She put up her thumb showing she's ready.

"Okay, on 3! one, two, three, go!" 

At the word "go", Sora started to hit the accelerator moving the car as fast as it can before hitting the brake on the point marked as per taught by Gil-Ra Im earlier. She's trying to maintain her composure when the car started to lose it balance, spinning and hitting the props in front of her.  She needs to survive this, she thought to herself.

Everybody began to panicked as situation becoming uncontrollable. The camera still keep on running as the director still wanted it to run.

“Sora-sshi!!” Leeteuk immediately run towards the scene but the crew stopped Leeteuk from entering. His heart beating harder than the train when he saw what happened in front of him. The memory from 2007 is in front of his eyes now.

After a few while, the door open and Sora slowly coming out from the car with straight look as if nothing happened to her before and slowly heading towards the close-up camera and continue with her lines.

“Cut!” the director shouts while all the staff started to run towards Sora.

“Sora-sshi, are you okay?" The director when near her trying to make sure she's okay.

"Dae.. i'm okay. I've never be in so much fun" She smiles. Hardly.

"That's great. The scene looks amazing! It's better than the original plot" The director complimenting. Its not easy to find an actress who wanted to do the stunt themselves nowadays and the quality that Sora is giving is above expectation.

“Kamsahamnida” Suddenly Sora’s voice started to shaken.

“Are you really okay? Is that your real blood?!” The director referring to some red stain on her head.

“Ani, this apart of the props. Don’t worry I’m okay” She lies. Jiyeon went near her and give her a blanket to cover her from the goosebumps after the scene while walking together heading towards their chair.

“Why you keep appearing in front of me when I don’t want to?” Hiss Sora when she saw Leeteuk who's coming towards her. She really doesn’t want to see that face now.

“What are you trying to do Sora? Are you trying to kill yourself?” Leeteuk sounded harsh. He's shocked with what just happened to her.

“I just wanted to try out the real stunt. It’s really fun!” She giggles. Trying to show that she's okay with it and keep Leeteuk from questioning further.

“Is that a real blood???!!” Leeteuk half shouting when he sees a red stain on her head.

“What??!!! Sora? You’re bleeding???!!” Suddenly Sora’s manager who’s overheard the conversation interfered.

“Ani.. I’m okay. This is just a prop.” Again she lies. She’s taking tissues from Jiyeon and wipes the blood on her head. “See? I’m okay” She claims. She wanted to get away from there before more blood coming off her head.

"Sora, can you come with me?” She’s pulling Sora from one side of the corner “That’s your real blood right? I don’t even put the fake blood on you before. Why are you doing this? ” She whispered. 

“Don’t tell this to anybody please? Just between you and me" Sora looks at her cordi unnie begging for some understanding.

“Why? Are you okay now? Do you want to go back?” Jiyeon curious.

“Nothing.. Yes, I really wanted to go back now. I needed some rest” Sora slowly heading to her car, leaving the filming site without telling anybody. She really wants to go away from what’s happening just now. She wanted to get away from seeing Leeteuk mostly. Her heart hurts more than her head and she can’t really explain why she's been feeling that way when she sees Leeteuk intimate connection with Taeyeon.

“Are you okay Sora? Why you're trying to running away from me?” Suddenly out of nowhere the man that she wanted to avoid most appears in front of her again.

“I'm okay. Just wanted to have a bit of rest while they’re wrapping up the scene” Sora’s trying to give excuses while fakely putting a smile on her face. She really don’t know how to answer and the fact that she wanted to avoid Leeteuk is true.

“Can I send you home?” Leeteuk trying to buy some private time with his virtual wife. 

Sora looked at Leeteuk, puzzled. "What is he trying to do now" She thought to herself.

"Oppa, they've finished filming. Can you send me home? I need a lift.” Taeyeon suddenly appears in front of them. Sora become restless upon seeing her. She don’t want to handle her heart in this situation again.

“Oppa, I’m okay. I can go back with my manager, they are wrapping up. Please send Taeyeon-shhi instead.” She slowly walks away from those two people. Leeteuk tries to follow Sora however Taeyeon is holding on his arm tightly.

“Taeyeon-ah, I need some private time with Sora. Can you call your manager to pick you up?” He's still with his manner.

“Manager oppa is with the other members... Are you two dating for real?”

“I’m really sorry” Leeteuk take away Taeyeon hand from his arms forcefully, ignoring Teayeon’s question and chasing after Sora.

“Sora..” He grabs Sora’s hand. It’s cold. Really cold.

Sora turned to Leeteuk but suddenly her body just went really weak. She almost passed out in front of Leeteuk.

“Sora! What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Leeteuk is holding tight Sora’s hand and hugging her shoulder trying to prevent her from falling. Obviously she's not well.

“I.. I..’m okay” She stuttered. Leeteuk looked at Sora’s head, its started to bleed again. He's certain its not makeup.

“Are you trying to kill yourself? These are real blood! Why did you lie just now?”

Sora is too weak to answer him. He lifted her up and bring her towards his car. "Stay with me, don't pass out" He's grabbing Sora's hand tightly, afraid that she's might having some concussion effect from the accident just now.

“Let me take you to the hospital” He told her.

“No, please... don’t. If I go to the hospital this might go big. Chaebal…” Eventhough she’s half awake, she still think of others. How she don’t want to disturb the filming and the film image if her injury goes public. She realizes that this is her own mistakes and she’s the one that volunteered to do the stunt herself. She has to be accountable with the consequences.

“Are you crazy? what if this get worst?”

“It won’t. It’s just a small injury. I'll get better in a day or two.” She’s trying to smile.. hardly.

“Why are you doing this?" He’s asking helplessly towards Sora whose’s trying hard to keep her eyes open. "This won't do.." Leeteuk suddenly close the door and leave Sora  in his car. He’s heading somewhere.

@kaiskloset i think your solution is better. hacking pc's.  I found out that the votes are based on IP address so mulpitple account with same IP will only allow such number of votes.

Love Fate Destiny

Let me protect you (Chapter 13)

“Hyung, I need to take Sora somewhere. Does she has any other schedule for today or tomorrow?” Leeteuk went to Yeunggi, Sora’s Manager asking on her schedule.

“Why? She just told me a few hours ago to clear her schedule for 2 days for her to get some rest.” Yeunggi looked at Leeteuk.

“That’s great then. I’m going off somewhere with her but I hope you can keep this from the others especially the media. Can I believe in you hyung?”

“Where are you going? Is it because of WGM?” Yeunggi feeling a bit weird. As far as he knows, there's no schedule on filming for WGM in his diary. In fact, its been almost 2 months that they don't get any schedule from MBC with regards to WGM.

“No, its is not for filming. I just wanted to take her somewhere… alone.” Tell Leeteuk honest.

“Okay then. Please keep her safe and if there’s anything, just call me immediately. Okay?” He can see Leeteuk is really cares about Sora, not just as his virtual wife, but more than that.

“Will do hyung. Kamsahamnida~~” He bowed.

While he's on the way heading towards his car, he's calling his manager to tell about the situation and fortunately his manager doesn’t have any violent objection with the arrangement.

He enters the car and look at Sora who’s closing her eyes. “She must be really hurt”, thought Leeteuk to himself.

“Are you okay?” He touch Sora’s hands softly. Sora opened her eyes when she felt the warm touch.

“Just a bit dizzy. Where did you go?” She's curious.

"I'm looking for your manager"

"What did you say to him? Did you tell him about my condition?" She panicked. If Yeunggi knows about her condition, her parents will know about it too.

“Anieya. I'm telling him that I’m taking you somewhere. Let’s rejuvenate shall we? You need to rest”

“Rejuvenate? Where are we going? My schedule?” Sora seems a bit worried.

“Don’t worry. Didn't you've asked Yeunggi-hyung to clear your schedule for 2 days? He's already handle that for you. For now don’t think about work. Just follow me” He’s smiling sweetly to Sora. Her heart flutters. 

“What about your schedule then?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve told my manager to handle mine.” He attentively explains to avoid Sora from feeling sorry for it.

"But your team members?"

"They're big enough to take care of themselves"  Again he smiles. “Just rest. We’ll stop at pharmacy somewhere to treat your wounds.” He’s touching Sora’s cheek softly. That girl in front of him really gives him lots of worries today but seeing her now in front of him making his heart feels at ease.

"Can we just go back to my home? I'm afraid if people see us together" Sora's trying to get Leeteuk to buy her idea.

"Just trust me.. I know what to do" Again, he's trying to give Sora some assurance.

After a few hours of driving, they arrived at a resort. A private resort where they don't really have to worry about their news going public, however, for preventive measure, they are disguising their faces when entering the resort to avoid from being recognized by people surround them.

“Are we going to stay in the same room?” Suddenly Sora becomes nervous when Leeteuk only book for one room.

“Why not? We’re married right?” Leeteuk giggles. He can’t stop looking at her beautiful pale face. The wound is already treated and it’s not obvious anymore. Thanks to his emergency treatment skills for that. Being with 13 members really teach him a lot of things.

“Chakamman..” She frowned.

“Don’t worry Sora-yaa. It’s a suite with 2 separate rooms inside. I cannot leave you inside the other room where it’s hard for me to go in and see your condition. I need to be with you. Okay?” Leeteuk giggles again. Funny thoughts came to his mind. Sora gives him a deep look trying to read what’s on his head.

They entered the exclusive Suite room and it’s really spacious. Luckily what Leeteuk said is right, there's 2 separate rooms inside together with a kitchen and a living room.

"This must be really expensive" Sora worried if Leeteuk have to spend a lot because of her.

"Don't worry about this" Leeteuk avoid from answering Sora's question. “Let’s go to your room. You need to have some rest”

“Thank you oppa, for doing this to me” Suddenly Sora’s eyes get teary. If its not because of her stupid feelings, she wouldn't have to burdened Leeteuk for her.

“This is the least that I can do” Leeteuk replied. "To a woman that I love" he added, in a soft voice. Sora look at Leeteuk. Trying to figure out his second statement.

“Boragu?”

“Anieya.. You’re my virtual wife right? So i need to take care of you" Leeteuk trying to hide the fact that he just confessed to her just now.

“Kamsahamnida…” Sora's a bit frustrated. She thought she will hear something that she's been waiting for, but turned out that Leeteuk is just giving her some courtesy as they’ve promised to take care of each other while they're in WGM.

“Take your rest okay.” Leeteuk putting up the blanket on Sora. He looked at her beautiful soft face again. If only he got the courage to really confessed to her tonight.

Leeteuk went to another room to take his rest. Its been a tiring day for him too, physically and mentally. He's been worrying about Sora since the afternoon and luckily she's okay now. Suddenly his phone rings.

“Hyung, where are you? We have a photoshot this evening right? Manager hyung told me that you can’t make it. Are you okay?” Eunhyuk called. Feeling weird when his leader suddenly withdrawn himself from a schedule. That's not a normal behavior from Leeteuk.

“I'm okay. I need to go somewhere for a day or two. Just tell the members that I’ll be off for awhile but if anything just contact hyung anytime, okay?” Somehow, he never forget his duty as a leader towards his Super Junior member.

"The session got postponed because of you. Well, at least we can have a time off as well” Eunhyuk laugh loudly. Its a rare opportunity for them to have few days of time off.

“You always find ways to have time off right?! Just take care and have a good rest okay” Tease Leeteuk. He understands his members' feelings with their tight overseas concert schedule nowadays.

“Dae hyung.. Please take care of Sora-sshi too” Eunhyuk suddenly giggles from the other end.

“How did you know that?” Leeteuk suddenly burst his laugh but then he looked out to Sora’s room afraid that he will wake up his baby princess.

“From Hyun Jung hyung of course! Ah hyung, please be careful on this will you. The rumors will spread if you don’t take care of it well”

“I don't think much about it that time. I just wanted to take her away from the filming site. She’s not in a good condition” He knows he's at fault. His act this afternoon might bring him and his team into trouble.

“Oh yes.. I heard she's involved in an accident. Is she okay?”

“She’s taking her rest now. It’s not that serious so she should be okay soon.” Leeteuk try to reassure Sora’s condition to Eunhyuk. He knows a few of the Super junior members are close with Sora and care about her condition.

“Hyung, can I ask this?”

“What?”

“You start to fall for her is it?” Eunhyuk is a bit curious. Leeteuk is not behaving himself. Leeteuk is a man who adores his jobs more than anything else. But what’s happening now is really contrast to his normal behavior.

“I’m not sure either Eunhyuk-ah. Whenever I see her, I feel complete. Whenever she’s with me, my melody changed”

“I can see that. Lately your composed music seems a bit brighter and different from the one you’ve composed before. She brings energy to your life.. Is it?...” Eunhyuk trying to tease his beloved hyung again. Sora is someone with lots of charm. He himself would have fallen to her if he is in Leeteuk's shoes.

“Well, i'm not sure if she feels the same though..” Leeteuk is being totally honest with Eunhyuk.

“If you think she’s the one, just try your best hyung. As your dongseang, I will always be by your side!” Eunhyuk is giving his hyung a motivation factor for him to proceed. Leeteuk smile. He felt satisfied since he had somebody to talk to about his feeling.

“Eunhyuk-ah, I need to go now. Make sure you tell the members not to worry about me okay. Chalka..” Leeteuk hang up his phone. He headed to Sora’s room. Looking at Sora who’s sleeps prettily besides him. Somehow he felt like they are a real married couple now.

Love Fate Destiny

Why you're crying? (Chapter 14)

Sora just woke up from her deep sleep. She looks surround her. Its 6am in the morning and she’s in an unfamiliar room. Its a hotel room for sure by looking at the decorations. Then she remembered about Leeteuk. She looks around the room searching for Leeteuk's presence but he's not there.

“He must be in the other room” She touches her head, slight pain felt. Still a bit dizzy. The effect of the accident still there. She wake up from her bed, heading to the other room and found Leeteuk is still sleeping. His face looks soft and fine without any make up.

“Why is he so cute.” Sora told herself. Immediately leave the room. Trying to control herself from being immersed with her feelings. Again.

She look out the balcony, enjoying the freshness of the early morning breeze while listening to songs from her ipod. Trying to find some calmness in her soul. Her mind is taking her somewhere else along the songs played in her ears.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her waist. She turned around in shock and suddenly bump into Leeteuk's face.

“What are you doing? I thought you’re sleeping?” Sora looks at Leeteuk direct in the eyes. Their faces is really close.

“Sorry to surprise you. I just woke up.” Leeteuk’s giving her a sweet smile. But then he realized Sora's teary eyes. “Are you crying?” he looked at Sora who's trying to avoid his glance.

“Ani.. I’m not.” Sora turned around. Avoiding direct contact with Leeteuk's eyes.

"What's wrong? Your head still hurts?" He curious. Sora shakes her head, denying. Leeteuk look at Sora who doesn't want to share the reason behind her teary eyes.

“What are you hearing to?” Leeteuk take one of the earplugs in Sora ears and listen to it. Diverting the topic. “Oh? It’s our song!”

Sora nodded. “I like this song a lot”

“You know that I compose this song right?” All my heart. That's the song he composed a few years back. Amazed when he got to know that Sora is hearing to their previous album.

“Dae..” Sora short while fixing her hair.

“Is it still hurt? Do you need painkiller?” Leeteuk look at Sora’s wound.

“It’s okay. I just ate one just now”

“Are you eating painkiller with empty stomach?” Leeteuk’s face suddenly changed. He's serious. Sora looks at him and smile. She loves Leeteuk's concern looks the most. “Let’s order something for breakfast? Or do you wanna go out?”

“Let’s go out shall we Oppa? I wanted to walk around since we’re already here” Leeteuk nodded agreeing to Sora’s suggestion. He's been wanting to spend some private time with her.

“You sure you’re gonna be okay?” Leeteuk’s referring to Sora’s injury.

“I’m totally fine now, don't worry” Sora smiles brightly. Seeing her beautiful smiles makes Leeteuk a bit secured that she’s going to be fine.

Love Fate Destiny

Confession (Chapter 15)

“Is the food okay? You’ve got thinner lately..” Leeteuk look at Sora’s plate. She’s not eating much.

“I just don’t feel like eating much Oppa. My head still dizzy.” Hearing so, Leeteuk put his hand on Sora’s head to check on her temperature.

“I think you've got a fever! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Unconsciously he holds Sora’s hand. Concern with her condition. Sora seems a bit surprise. They never hold hands outside filming. Well, they never had a private time like this outside filming. It’s kind of awkward for her.

Sora slowly pulling her hands from Leeteuk but Leeteuk is faster than her and grabs her hands tighter.

“Why? You don’t want to hold hands with me?”

“We’re not filming..”

“Should we just hold hands during filming only? What if I told you my feeling are genuine?” Leeteuk try to be open up about his feeling towards her. Trying to look at Sora's acceptance.

“Don’t joke. Things might get complicated..” Sora serious. She’s pulling her hand harder this time. Leeteuk glance at Sora, seems like she’s trying to hide something. Leeteuk couldn’t help but been wondering about it looking at her expression just now. Noticing the glance, Sora feels uncomfortable and started to look elsewhere.

“Maybe we should go now. The weather’s getting colder and you’re having a fever. It’s not good for you to stay outside.” Leeteuk notice Sora awkwardness and change the topic. Sora slowly nodded agreeing to the suggestion.

They went back to their hotel without any words being said while they’re in the car. The situation became a bit awkward after what happened just now at the restaurant.

"This is awkward" Leeteuk trying to starts the conversation.

"Ae.." Sora's short.

"What's wrong with your expression? Do you feel burdened being here with me now?" Suddenly Leeteuk asked Sora seeing her uncomfortable expression.

"Anie.." Again, she replied shortly. Don't feels like talking much. Again Leeteuk looked at her wondering what's happening. This is not the normal bubbly Sora that he knows.

“Oppa, I'm going to the beach for a while..” Sora said to Leeteuk as they reached the resort. She's been wanting to taking a stroll on the seaside clearing her mind.

“But you’re not that well. I’ll follow you” Leeteuk's worried.

“Please.. I need time alone” Sora hold Leeteuk’s arm trying to stop him from following her. He looked at Sora’s face, there is sadness in her eyes just like when he saw her after the accident earlier today. It makes him wonder what really had happened that makes her feel that sad.

“Keep your phone with you okay? Don't go too far..". Leeteuk agrees but with condition. Sora nodded understands to what he said.

She knows Leeteuk is always care about her but she also realizes that Leeteuk is a person that will never be with her. A hallyu-star with an actress which not much people knows like her. It’s like one part of the world meeting the other. He’s a very attentive man, with lots of gestures and positive attitude. But he’s also a man loved by many. Leeteuk helped her a lot in being who she is currently, but that’s not the reason why she’s falling in love with him.

She look at the beautiful blue sea in front of her. The wind trying to blew her problems away. She sigh hardly. “It’s impossible for him to like me when he has so many good choices around him” Sora’s talking to herself. Trying to let go of the feeling is not that easy as she thinks.

“Maybe I need to stop doing this program. I won’t be meeting him again... There’s no reason for me to meet him again” She's trying hard to came out with the solution to solve her complex feelings. The feelings that she's been trying to hold and contain from the beginning of the show.

Her eyes get teary again. This time it’s unstoppable. She can’t make up her mind. She can’t stop her heart to fell for Leeteuk. Her stupid heart just can't do it..

Leeteuk looked at his virtual wife from afar. He’s been worried about her, but he wonders what has been disturbing her so much. He can see from Sora’s expression that she’s hiding something, something that hurt her.

Slowly he’s walking towards Sora who is sitting on the sea sands while hugging her knees. He noticed sobbing sounds from Sora which makes him more curious with what's make her this sad.

“Sora-ya, why were you crying? Are you okay?” Softly he hold Sora's shoulder. 

Sora surprised when she saw Leeteuk is in front of her. She tries to keep her face away from being seen but Leeteuk’s fastly cupped her face. He holds Sora’s hand tightly.

“Tell me sora-ya. What’s been bothering you? Why are you crying?” Leeteuk still looking at  her wet eyes. It’s so beautiful.

“Ani..”

Leeteuk pulls Sora’s head to his shoulder and hug her. Trying to give her some comfort even though he didn’t know the reason why Sora is crying.

It feels so comfortable. The hug is really makes Sora’s heart to calms, but its not for long. Slowly Sora push Leeteuk’s body away from her. She start to be in denial again.. Denying her feeling towards Leeteuk.

Leeteuk look at Sora with thousand questions. Is he the reason why Sora’s crying? Suddenly that thought came to his mind. Sora still keeping her head down, not being able to face Leeteuk.

“Sora, please tell me honestly. Why are you being like this? You make me worried” He looked at Sora waiting for her to look at him back.

Sora trying to calm herself down. She knows how protective Leeteuk can be, and for her  being like this, he won't just let it go easily. That is one of the good traits in Leeteuk that made her fall for him.

"Sora ya.." He softly stroke Sora's silky hair. He cares for the person in front of him and its hurt him so much when he sees her crying like this.

“I wanted to stop this” Sora is taking off Leeteuk's hand from her head and wipe off the tears from her face.

"Stop what?" Leeteuk frowned.

"Things started to get hard for me. It's hard for me when i'm with you. I want this to stop."  She's serious.

Leeteuk look at Sora puzzled. He couldn't get the meaning behind Sora’s words.

"Lets stop from making things more complicated than what it is now." Sora got up and look at the deep sea. She don't want to look at Leeteuk’s face. She’s determined to do this.

“What are you saying?” Leeteuk's still couldn't get the situation. He look up for her.

“I feel burdened with our on-screen relationship. I don't want to continue this any longer”

“What do you mean? Isn’t we promised to really date for the show?” He's frowning. Really didn't get the situation.

“The show is burdening me. I'm started to fall for you for REAL and I hate myself for it!!” Sora finally telling it out loud. Her tears started to fall again. She turned her face, not able to face Leeteuk's reaction towards her confession.

Leeteuk's glued at where he's standing. He didn’t expect this to come from Sora. Not today. Now it’s explains Sora's sad eyes when she saw him with Taeyeon. Silent and awkward moment surrounding them for awhile.

“Sora-yaa..” He’s grabbing Sora's hand who's trying to run away from the situation. 

"Let me go.." Still, not able to face him.

"Look at me please?" He's soft, trying to calm down the situation.

"Let me go, I shouldn't have said those words" She's trying harder to let loose her hand from Leeteuk's. Leeteuk went in front of her, wanted to see solve this face to face.

"Look.." He's cupping her face while wiping off the tears that is still falling. He's staring at  her big beautiful eyes before continuing with his words. Thinking whether to proceed with his words. 

"Don't say anything. Please.." She's begging while pulling off Leeteuk's hand from her face. 

Sora went off to her room. Looking at Leeteuk's confused expression just now makes her heart hurt, more hurt than before. She shouldn't have said those words in front of him at the first place. She just wish she just didn't blurted out her feelings out just now.

Leeteuk still standing at the beach recalculating back things that just happened. It caught him by surprised. He's been thinking about their relationship and his feelings towards Sora for awhile now but he don't think that its the right time for them yet. Not until he's ready to make the commitment to her in between his busy daily schedules.

After a while, Leeteuk went back to the hotel room looking for Sora. She’s not there. 

"She must be hurt. She might think that i'm not interested with her at all." He thought to himself. He felt guilty. It’s not that he doesn't want to reply her feelings. It's not that he doesn't love her. But the situation is not easy for him. His company's rules, his schedules, his members, his fans, he had to think about all those variables before making his next step.

He take out his phone trying to reach for Sora but she's not picking. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He lost his mind. He really wanted to see Sora after what had happened and clear all things out.

"Sora ya, where are you?" The call went through after a few times it was made.

"I need time on my own. Please ignore what I've said earlier." Immediately Sora hang up after she finish with things that she wanted to say. Her heart hurt, but her love towards that man just won't fade away...