[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

@ EpheuPark-LadyEpheu.Aii.JS What a coincide that this issue have to be opened up today. I was thinking about these saesang fans last night, and now it is openly discuss in this thread. Thank you for clarifying about these saesang fans and your stands as an ELF about this matter. It does help us to separate the bad apples from the good ones, and the DC supporters would not be confused about it. The discussion helps us to understand SJ and LT as whole. Anyway, hope Heechul is ok….not too worry…he receives lotsa love from you guys already… :)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Guest lennycsn

@EpheuPark-LadyEpheu.Aii.JS

I almost toppled from my chair from laughing my head off because of this sentence:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Fans are bodyguards. Saesang are assassins.

You and your imagination that got our imagination bewilder even more. :D

Oh yes…I salute SR for her braveness. May be Your Leader LT will fall in love with SR more^^

Guest lallinachan

@akane_tran: ARG! I hate that I have to sleep when you all are awake!! I missed all the fun!! Before you go, I'd like to read your opinion about last episode... you used to write long posts about them... can't you write another one? please? *_*

if you can't I'll understand of course... these are busy days for SuJu^^
or maybe Lady Epheu can write it? *_*

p.s. I really liked your "spamming" in the old days akane <3
*I'm gonna read these last two pages*

@lady-ephue, He's the ahjusshi that Sora love! Ahahaha.. Yeah I love being FDD too but sometimes I need to restrained it for not to become too much of the delusional fans which he's mad about before *LOL*. But as some said before, its their action that makes us delusional about it, so why blame? :P

His insecurity seems to be taking all of him and even jealous over little thing ie. Sungmin. That topic of jealousy seems to bring forward for quite sometimes. I guess what the tarot card reader said before is right afterall. We can see sora's blooming in her career and LT insecurity. He might as well get married for real this year for it to conclude. LOL. Oh anyway, is SME such a evil company? They don't let their artist to date or even married? I know about shindong but myb its an exception? Can korean get married when they're in military service? Haha.. Too much questions, I know. Biyant! :¶

@lady

-ephue and

@akane_tran

, both of you are hillarious. Please, don't stop from posting about SJ or ELF, its fun reading about it. At least for me

;)

@mywebfoot

, your new mystery discovery makes me wonder too and I opened the video at work (with tonnes of paperwork to do) just to investigate! Ahahaha.. I can't do a screencap but I think the the coupon and the kiss happened before they drink the wine. Why I said so? Because i saw the wine still much filled at the moment when they are talking about the coupon and the cake is still there. Again, the editing team messed up with the video timeline, haha.. I will do a screencap when I'm home or if somebody can do it now, it would be of help

;)

So with this, I think the original arrangement of the scene that happened must be like this:-

1. Sora's surprise piano

2. Opening gift and birthday card

3. Seated on the table (see Leeteuk's awkward/not able to say anything expression)

4. Sora asking about the coupon to start off the discussion again after leeteuk being overwhelm with what happened previously (piano scene)

5. Leeteuk open the coupon.

6. Sora giving a kiss

7. Awkward and embarrassed moment btwn both of them

8. Leeteuk serving the wine to get rid of their awkward moment after the kiss

9. Role play - again to get rid of their awkward moment

:P

Oh, if this is true, I don't see LT's expression as sweet anymore, but more towards 'naughty-pervert' (oh, I miss

@lazyme2day

too)? LOL... Sorry elf, I just have that impression, forgive me

:P

.. But yeah, Sora's almost cry expression erase it all. Those are the real-sweetest-touching moment of this episode (plus the piano scene)

;)

P/s: hi

@gurl_teen

. I'm malaysian too. There's a few more here. Welcome to this forum!

:)

Guest lallinachan

I don't know if anyone noticed but they had to do the kiss scene over because in the first scene you could see Sora's hand going near his ear to wisper.

In the actual kissing scene her hand wasn't there.And in the scene with her hand she didn't actually kiss him because you can see it by the movement of his hair. kimp05:posted gifs on tumblr but I can't seem to get them here to prove my point.

Guest lennycsn

@ EpheuPark-LadyEpheu.Aii.JS

I almost toppled from my chair from laughing my head off because of this sentence:

Fans are bodyguards. Saesang are assassins.

You and your imagination that got our imagination bewilder even more. :D

Oh yes…I salute SR for her braveness. May be Your Leader LT will fall in love with SR more^^

Glad I made you laugh! ^^ My imagination do tend to run away a lot. ^^ I've always been accused of that. Haha. XDDDBut then, that means I'm right at home here... among FDDs with delusional syndrome. XDHonestly, it honestly even boggles my mind how anyone could NOT fall in love with Sora. I even think Leeteuk was infatuated with her right from the beginning. As for now, I'm not sure what he feels about her. What I AM sure about, is that he sees that Sora is a nice, pretty, talented, funny, caring, and considerate girl. Let's hope that's bait good enough for the wolf to overcome all his fears, and insecurities about age and other things. ^^ We might call you ajhusshi our of jest, but don't be too down about it. You're a muscle ajusshi!!

the funny thing is as we chat happily, there is a lightbob lighted in my head. i think LT wasnt in love with SR from the start but totally smitten by her instead. it was 'in love' at first sight and happy because SR was like a 'prize-won' wife to him. dont misunderstood...this is quite common among men to have such feeling shown to their friends or brothers. as he went along with the role as husband he found her inner beauty and he slowly loving her but what happen was during the strike period he thought he was delusional (like us) but SR is better because she seems to be able to rationalize her feelings now. she was extra nervous and girly which is unlike her if we were to compare her in previous episode. but still the queen of asking good questions. :-P the reason for LT to ask so many questions on the last episode is to gain affirmation. he might seem jealous over SM during the dinner, in actuality he was seeking affirmation to what he thought. thats why he kept on asking for a kiss to confirm it! the only way for a man to get affirmation is through a girl's willingness to skinship.with all the conversation during boat riding is what he wants to confirm. to conclude, we are seeing a different LT now and not the LT from ep 1 to 21! yet he lost to SR's peck! and totally forgotten his initial intention. LOL

Guest elijawol

@akane_tran wow!!! It's so nice to see you back here in the forum..its been quite awhile we miss your insights regarding SJ and its so refreshing to read your bickering with @epheuPark you two are really close..hope both of you will not get bored sharing your knowledge here about LT so that we will get to know him deeply...yeah its been awhile since I heard @arienblurr how is she by the way? Well...as we are talking about dating..there is a question in my mind that I really want to get an answer.....is taeyeon of SNSD and LT have a relationship in the past? Coz most of SR antis is taeyeon and LT relationship supporters...hope to get an answer from ELFs points of view....kamsamida...

@lady-ephue, thx for correcting me! Normally I just heard it through k-drama so I thot it started with B, not M :P

And yes, thx for explaining those. Again, you're amazing. I just wish for LT to really open if they're in a relationship after the programme ended and you're right, maybe he's considering sora's age too. She's young and at the beginning of her career, so probably if they really in a relationship, they won't get married fast. But its enough to 'tag' Sora first before anyone else does :P

Hi @LengSi, thanks for your thoughts but I still have my basis for it. I'll post a screencap when I'm home later ;)

Guest elijawol

@akane_tran thank you for the reply..that's why I can't forget you coz when I was a newbie in here I ask a question and you replied and it left a strong impression on me..hahahahaha....thanks for clearing my mind..hehehehehe....its boggles my mind thats why I asked that questions..anyway past is past and the important things is the present and what's in store for these lovely couple....I hope its Saturday already so that its DC day again and I'm dying to see the wedding photoshoots and the meeting of in laws..tomorrow is the schedule of WGM filming right? I wonder what will happen? I wish the brother in laws will visit the house of this couple....I wonder what will happen....it will be chaotic for sure..I hope they will not going to disturb the neighborhood though..... ;)

Guest mywebfoot

@witeku and @maemae2020, @viyra and @lengsi
I had a look, and I agree, the sequence has to be kiss first then wine pouring + role play. Because of this picture.scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=kc0mLook at the wine bottle. It's not only still full, it's corked. There's no way they stuck that cork back in there after LT destroyed it, so that cork did NOT come out until after the kiss.Which explains why Sora is so super giggly during the entire wine pouring event. It's extra sweet if you think of it that way. LT's seductive wine CF is also more 'wolfish' than ever. And since they are both acting pretty drunk in that scene, heheheh, I'm guessing it wasn't drunk on WINE. :)
I'm guessing the directors wanted to end nicely on the kiss and the blackroom interview. I see why they'd do that, but honestly, in this case the truth is cuter than their manufactured series of events.

Guest janetv

Got a new mystery for you guys.

The mystery of the invisible cake.

Watch the section with Teuk's wine bottle battle, followed by his cheesy wine bottle CF. The cake is not on the table. But then it reappears during the coupon/kissing discussion. That is some amazing cake. ;)

I notice that also, the wish scene is before they drink wine, as you can see on the table the cake is still there.

Guest janetv

I notice that also, the wish scene is before they drink wine, as you can see on the table the cake is still there.