[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

It is Saturday again.

:) Happy DIMPLE'S DAY... My delusion mode is on right now, I was just thinking - we all know now that Teukso has to share their airtime with Donghae & Eunseo but if TEUKSO kiss today then I will feel better. Haha. :wub:

Anyways, Sora’s K-Swiss CF are really cute. I was surprised to see her dancing like that. Haha.

@natali – Wow. Sora’s Korean fans are doing a good job. Until when is the voting? Please keep up updated about the results. I would love to know if she won. ;)

Welcome Solaaaa_Sora! I like your Solaaaa_Sora… Haha. Reminds me of that episode. One ELF even tweeted something like, “Teukie Oppa, even ELFS know it is SORA not SOLA.” LOL.

@xianlie90 – Whooooaaahh!!! Charanda! Haha. I like your Teukso 200th day gift that we are gonna use. You manage to make me feel jealous again about your art skills. Haha. I am down for that. I am ready to make a twitter account now and help in tweeting. I hope Vinnie from WGM LEETEUK & SORA wordpress, facebook, pantip and hopefully even in baidu… all of us can tweet to encourage our couple.I saved it already. :) Let us make a list of the other possible groups who love dimple couple to tweet them.

I am down to help. I don’t like twitter but I’ll make one. Haha.

--------

Some stuff you might wanna look at... :)

*STAR DATE with Eng subs. The video was during DH2’s filming when they asked Sora to choose between Jin Yoojin & JB. Haha. You are supposed to choose the THIRD ANSWER – LEETEUK!!! Just like how Leeteuk chose you between A-Pink & Wonder girls in SUKIRA. Haha.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=wkEn_vUmbXo

*Fan cam again from MUZAK event. I like how the young girls just started screaming when they saw SORA.

http://www.youtube.c...=1&feature=plcp

Credit: Jiyoni

Anyways, it seems like Sora is close to Huh Gak because he replies to Sora’s tweets sometimes when she posts pictures & they follow each other. She was featured on his MUSIC VIDEOS.

------

*There is even article about Sora right now about being a CF QUEEN (if google trans was right] because of the endorsement that she’s been getting.

Here is the article - http://sports.donga....0322/44974748/3

TITLE: 강소라 CF싹쓸이 왜?

Google Trans - So - Ra CF Sweeping why?

Then I google trans the article – from what I could understand or get from it ---- it says something like.

Drama embraces harm months' Kim Soo-hyun of the hero of two advertising has emerged as a strong blue chip among female stars So - Ra (pictured) the so-called 'core' and CF sweeping brand is recognized as a star.

MBC 'We Got Married "and ended on the 20th of KBS 2TV' Dream High 2 'raised awareness of Jiangsu seven brands and a recent one year contract entered into exclusive models. From cosmetics and beverages so-called 'Big Three clothing known as "casual, womenswear, was received by outdoor. A year, French luxury brand in Jiangsu Christian Dior cosmetics model, starting alongside Bin Basic House casual brand was chosen as a model.

The reason for advertising in the Jiangsu province called attention to the legs of more than 170cm and 'We Got Married' and the film 'Sunny', etc. are accumulated due to a positive image. Several awards here in the bold design of red carpet dresses and showing off otmaepsi clothing has been in the love calls.

----FDs, just correct it. Haha. Kim Soo-Hyun and Sora are being compared as the blue chip of endorsing. She got like endorsements from drinks to 3 clothing lines up to cosmetics because of her positive image.

Fighting Sora. Please let us see you more with Leeteuk. :wub:

Guest 33ru_mieru

Sorry for posting so many times (actually I am doing it on purpose but sincerely apologies for those who feel annoyed by so many posts)...

@Ary

When is your birthday? by the way, yah same here having the same curiosity....

@Hanyi....

the 6 months thing.....something for us to be excited and happy?? :P

edit

About twitter,

a bit off topic, but for those who wanna do trending, can read this site:

http://blog.tweetsma...topics-secrets/

==extract from the website==

Twitter does say that trends are affected by the “volume of  tweets…dramatically increas[ing]“. So sheer volume is not the only  factor. A gradual increase in tweet volume about a topic to a level of  “sufficient tweet volume” to trend might then not trend. So that can explain question #1: The topic is not a novelty enough; is not “dramatically increasing” enough. Question #2 can simply be because at some point, a topic must become  “old news.” So maintaining  ”sufficient tweet volume” won’t keep an item  trending indefinitely.

Question #3 would seem to be easily explained as “because it’s not a novelty anymore” and yet, significantly, topics have trended a second time in the same area (point #1 below). So this leads us to search for a possible hidden factor.

The most important thing that Twitter does NOT make clear is the  answer to question #4. However, my conclusion is that Twitter does  minimize people in the same area saying the same things towards  contributing to a topics trending again or continuing to trend. Or, more  accurately, they weight people in new areas joining the conversation  more highly than people in the area where tweet volume originally caused  a trend continuing to tweet. Here’s why, with each point leading to the  next:

1. Twitter says that the same person “Repeatedly Tweeting the same  topic/hashtag … in an attempt to get the topic trending/trending higher”  may be filtered out from counting toward the topic. This indicates  there is at least one mechanism for counting volume but eliminating some  people. But more importantly, it shows that there is an inherent need  for a minimum number of people to be tweeting. For example, a small  number of people each “overtweeting” a topic to the point that total  tweets could reach a trending volume could ALL be excluded from being  counted due to overtweeting.
  2. I have seen topics that trended a second time in the same area, so  it is not impossible. Of particular note is that this means there is  likely something in addition to volume that is not novelty  that can cause a second trend. I think that something is new people  tweeting about the topic (in addition to sufficient volume).
  3. When the algorithm was first introduced, Justin Bieber fans made an  enormous effort to create a volume of tweets higher than anything they  had previously achieved when they saw that their usual efforts didn’t  cause trending. Despite having a very organized network that was  repeatedly successful in creating high tweet volumes of his name before,  they were unsuccessful afterwards. It can’t only be “lack of novelty”  that caused the topic to trend, since it is possible. It appears to have been “the same people saying the same thing” not being counted highly.
  4. Twitter says, in the same article, “Topics break into the Trends  list when the volume of Tweets about that topic at a given moment  dramatically increases.” but also says “Sometimes a topic doesn’t break  into the Trends list because its popularity isn’t as widespread as  people believe.” The first quote indicates that “volume” is required,  the second that “widespread” popularity is required. The implication is that “widespread” does not mean the same thing as “volume.”  Volume would be a count of tweets, but “widespreadness” would be a  count mainly of people, or variations in geographic area with the same  trending area. This is admittedly not definitive, but considering in  particular point #2 above, this seems to be the case.
==for more, please refer to the site I posted above===

As all of us living in different continent....we have different active timing, any idea which is best time to tweet? probably for 30 minutes to 1 hour....

and...make sure the hashtag followed by some meaningful sentence at the back else it will have bigger chance be filtered.

@teuksoralover.....

Oh ya Baidu!!! I think I will create an account there to let them know about the twitter thing...

or anyone here have baidu accounts? can help?

For Pantip, I don't have her contact....anyone knows?

After finalise, we will try  to contact them ^_^

--edit again--

@Hanyi

Ahh.....Jan, already 6 months since Strong Heart ne~ ^_^ yah i think you're right...

As I can't watch the LIVE today, will still appreciate all the LIVE report you do...Even just few lines,  I bet I can feel the happiness of TeukSora ^v^

cause you always describe the feelings...not just the conversation..

Thanks always~

@angels_natdylax05

Thanks so much for this great news early in the morning~

Now I have full energy to do my work ^_^

Have fun everyone~

Guest Hanyi

Ary:Happy birthday (no matter which day it is)! I wish you be always happy and sweet as our Dimple Couple.

About the six-month practice in the translation of the preview, I think it entered the sixth month when they filmed that episode (Jan) and probably Teukie said boast something like they have been danced since they first met so they have been practicing for six months! In the preview this expression came with a (?), so don't take it serious.

Yah, happy dimples day to all. In a few hours we will be watching WGM. Until then, see u FDs later (I somehow don't think there is much need to do some live report today)!

Guest chikuma

@Angel_natdylax05 thanksfor the link.I know Sora will win at least one award for sure.smile.gif

@ Hanyi we count on you to do live report today please..for better understanding of today's show.Can you do that for us.Pleasesmile.gif

Guest Solaaaaaa_Sora

@33ru_meiru & ary1004 thank ^^V i will be more active in the forum!anyway i can help out a bit on translation too since i passed my basic korea,taking intermediate one now thought xD can help out in translating chinese to english one too ! :D plus i am tapping news on the strike! let hope the election will solve the strike once and for all :D

HAPPY DIMPLE DAY to FIGTHING DIMPLES..............!!!! Let's enjoy DC moment today..........!!! Thank you for all of FD's who share video, news, article, etc........!!!! I don't wanna talk about strike again coz it make me really wanna kick someone :D ...

and wellcome to all of you who just join this awesome thread :)

@mieru : sorry for late vote for 200th hastag,,, I join with what was decided :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

Gosh...i am sorry everyone, i start to feel bad for posting so much in one page but this is the only time I have more free time to post and I just can't help not to post here for today...

@33ru_meiru & ary1004 thank ^^V i will be more active in the forum!anyway i can help out a bit on translation too since i passed my basic korea,taking intermediate one now thought xD can help out in translating chinese to english one too ! :D plus i am tapping news on the strike! let hope the election will solve the strike once and for all :D

Yay!!!! thanks in advance!!

Yes, and hopefully the election will result in good things not just the end of the strike but others.....

HAPPY DIMPLE DAY to FIGTHING DIMPLES..............!!!! Let's enjoy DC moment today..........!!! Thank you for all FD who share video, news, article, etc........!!!! I don't wanna talk about strike again coz it make me really wanna kick someone  :D ...

Dzudzu....this is the second time I see you wanna kick someone....lol....

sorry to class both of us in the group of violent Fighting Dimple (I also feel like punching)....and you kicking!! this is so funny...(okay just joking about you being violent, but for my case, it is right.....EunSeo is right about how fun kickboxing is) and looking at Dimple Couple punching, makes me wanna do some combatting soon too!!

@enrell

Not sure if you are ever gonna read this...but I am curious what makes you lose interest in this couple....

What made you interested in them in the first place??

@kaelstorm

I am also curious what you have gotta say with the episodes lately.... from your post I think you are happy with it, but you rarely post your thought and I am curious...

sorry for being so curious

@KQI88

I hope you read this.....

You have had enough fun in DH2 thread right?? You didn't get your quadruplet but still enjoying the show did you?

......So I am hoping,  can post your thought here too about Dimple Couple a bit? sorry for being curious of your comments..

@mieru : kekekeke..... i like to punch too when i feel angry hahaha....

btw i just create twitter account to support our DC,,, for FD's who has twitter acc, kindly follow me there, i'll follow back.. thank you :) this is my twitter acc : https://twitter.com/#!/dzudzu2

xianlie90 : Your avatar is really DAEBAK!!!!!!! :w00t: I think we can invite outside Teukso fans to use this and try to make it trending on that day.. There are some Teukso fanpage in FB.. So it is doable.. :D Anyway when is exactly the 200th day? I've lost my count.. Sorry..

lalinachan : Wow.. it seems MBC cut so many scenes from our Teukso's date in Everland right? They were filming it until night time. There should be plenty of sweet moments right? Now, I'm pretty mad with the editing crew. :angry:

33ru_mieru : Thanks for the translation of Strong Heart cut ep122. I bet kshownow will sub this episode.. Anyway me and the other heidi is not twin you know. kkk :) Should i change my nickname to prevent you from getting confused? like malaysia's hiedi or something. Just kidding :P

teuksoralover : I've read the article about Sora's popularity in CF world too last night. I bet Teukie could feel proud now to have someone as tall as Sora to be his "wife" since the height is actually bring her good luck and money. :P If i'm not mistaken, she also will make appearance in baseball game opening in Busan on 8th April or something.. I'm happy for her :w00t:

angels_natdylax05 : thanks for the info on Paeksang nomination.. ^_^

dzudzu : i've followed you on twitter.. :)

natali : I cannot open Sora's DC again!! It's like 3 days it's free from any malware, then a few days later it's being infected again. Are you having the same problem? Now, it'll be difficult to look for her update.. :tears:

Gonna catch up with you guys later!!!

Guest teuksoralover

Read this: http://www.allkpop.c...on-going-strike

Now, i'm confused.. It says here that today also no WGM.. Someone please clarify this... :tears:

There is WGM. Hanyi posted the text preview in here. If they are not gonna show it, why would they give us a text preview. :)

Ary:Happy birthday (no matter which day it is)!  I wish you be always happy and sweet as our Dimple Couple.

It is Ary's birthday??? :) Happy Birthday Ary! :) Thank you for all your FD calendars.

Guest ary1004

@hanyi & @teuksoralover haha...both of you are too early..keke...my birthday will be few days after the strike start again <_<

@mieru it's 2 days before master no.2 :P...mine is 2nd april

FD, please give a live update for today broadcast...my connection is too slow that i cant even load twitter properly..it's always stuck somewhere....and of coz i cant watch livestream with this kind of connection T.T

[edit]

@dzudzu huhu...thanks dear...i take that as an early wish...keke...thanks again....i love FD ^_~

p/s: everyone misunderstand my post...sorry everyone

[edit 2]

oops..top the page without nothing to share since there's nothing to share, here is 'old-man' Leader-shi childish tweet :P

120323 Leeteuk Twitter Update

@special1004: Solve this problem^^Kindergarten students usually take 5 minute but adults take 3 days!!I’ll let you know the answer after 3 days!!!

AonFiTKCMAAlB0z.jpg

Translated by: Super Junior FEVER! (sjfever)

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

120324 Leeteuk Twitter Update

@special1004: You guys got the correct answer so easily than I expectedㅠㅠ The answer is 2!! Find the number of 0~~

trans cr. to @Jinnmeow

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee

ary says: haha...he didnt even wait till the third day since so many ELF got the answer right without taking too much time..keke..cute leader (fangirl mode on)

Guest ati2207

Hello....I want to know the tittle song of beginning ep 19...Can some body help me....? Thank you so much for the attention...^^

Guest KQI88

(...)

@KQI88

I hope you read this.....

You have had enough fun in DH2 thread right?? You didn't get your quadruplet but still enjoying the show did you?

......So I am hoping,  can post your thought here too about Dimple Couple a bit? sorry for being curious of your comments..

Yes, DH2 thread was very fun ^^ 

Well, the reason i'm more off about DC is that i don't feel the same way as i did before. It's almost like "out of sight, out of mind". The whole month without the show affected me. I think it lost it momentum for me. This past episodes were just so so. Every time i got to feel the excitement about the couple they showed Donghae and Eunseo. And now we will have another break...I felt the same way about Jangwoo and Eunjung couple, but i got the feel back because their episodes were about them, without anyone interrupting/show focusing in another couple. This week we will have Teuk and Sora coaching/watching Donghae and Eunseo date...SERIOUSLY?! Why? I want Teuksora! I don't care about Donghae and Eunseo but i will care if they get their own time slot and stop taking teukso (you heard me wgm pd's?). So unless we got a whole bunch of new episodes focusing only on Teuk and Sora married couple(cleaning the house, dating, cooking, doing the dishes, basically a normal couple) without any friends pop in (i'm looking at you super junior, stop showing so much, i'm getting tired of seeing you guys almost every episode) i think i will just...you know...keep watching because i'm a fan of the show itself and Sora, but the sparks will be long gone...

Guest ary1004

@ary : owww advance happy birthday then hehe... btw can i used your FD's logo for my twitter background??? :)

FD logo? that logo is xianlie's...heheh...just ask her permission (but i dont think she mind it since she made it for FD..anyway, just ask her ^^)

FD logo? that logo is xianlie's...heheh...just ask her permission (but i dont think she mind it since she made it for FD..anyway, just ask her ^^)

whooppsss... sorry,,, i'll ask her then :D

@xianlie : i used FD logo for my twitter back ground, hope you don't mind ^___^