[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest janicetly

if you can read chinese:

- part 1

- part 2

cr. cshiny

SSTP with Kang Sora and Leeteuk is one of my most fave of Dimple Couple moment...THANKS TO SHINDONG TOO!!!

@FD Subteam (janicetly, kopi_c_st, scatterbrain & enrell) - Can I have a favour? can we do Eng sub for the video SSTP above? thanks first~ :P

Dear 33ru_mieru, yup!! I can translate it tonight for Enrell to sub it into the video... :)

Anyway everyone sorry for the delay.. Enrell is a bit busy at the moment do he is still doing the previous episode.. Thanks everyone for your patience :)

Guest lallinachan

Dear 33ru_mieru, yup!! I can translate it tonight for Enrell to sub it into the video... :)

Anyway everyone sorry for the delay.. Enrell is a bit busy at the moment do he is still doing the previous episode.. Thanks everyone for your patience :)

You don't need to do it, Arienblurr already made one. But since she is not 100% sure, maybe you can check it too:

http://dimpledsmiles...mshimtapa-call/

CREDIT: ARIENBLURR from DIMPLESMILES BLOG

Guest xianlie90

@xianlie90 - Wow. That backpack is sold-out? I have to say though that it really helped them that Sora used it during their date. It gave it a boost. :) I have to ask though, what is Shindong's multisung? Is that a fan page of his? So they post Teukso there too?

And about our Sora's drama, her drama is up against some good ones too.. the story is developing & people keep on comparing it to the original which adds pressure to the whole cast esp to her and jinwoon since they are considered as leads. I just think people will not enjoy the drama if they keep comparing it to the first one which we all know has a lot of fans.. I'll keep watching it and support her though. Well, sorry for talking too much about it.. :) I'll stop here.

First, sorry to cut your post >.<

No, its not a fanpage, Multisung is Shindong Online Shop ^^ He is the CEO~

he sells many items there, including that magical bag of sora~ he put picture from WGM when teukso dating and sora use that bag as an example..

Well, i had to say first that as you can see from my DP, i'm a big fan of DH1.. hahahaa..

EVEN the first reason i watch WGM teuksora is because the news about Sora would become the main cast of DH2.. (at that time I don't know her & kinda don't like her.. I KNOW! I was an idiot at that time T__T)

So I told my self: "Okay, i dont know her & kinda dont like her as main cast, and if it continue like this i wouldn't enjoy DH2 as much i like DH1"

thats why i decide to watch her in variety show, and then someone told me about WGM..

and it dont took a long time for me to love her, after watch the first ep of WGM, i had girl crush on her! haha!

So after DH2 out, I looked forward to Sora's acting skill, and it didn't disappoint me at all :)

I even prefer DH2 than DH1 (coz i too love her? hahah)

The storyline is unique, really different with DH1 but it has it own charm.. I really enjoy it :) I think some are disappointed with the storyline, because they are too fixated with the previous one (no offence >.<)

And Sora really explore her role here, she could be a different person in the blink of an eye (as we know, she really dont know music industry before 'married' an idol & DH2, but she can present her character as a fangirl very very  very superb but she didn't left 'her own style') so I looked forward to HaeSung's character development. ^^

Below is the pic of Dimple Couple during their date...

According to fans in Baidu, this was taken yesterday..

Wow Leeteuk, your schedule is really full.

*quoted image*

cr. @analogirl_

another  ones, the messages for the fans. As I can't read Hangul at all, not  sure what they were writing. but as you all can see the message by  Sora-ssi...

dated 07.02.2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr. Fuchoin_

Sorry to cut your post.. >.<

that pic!! WAAAA~!! thx for sharing!! it makes me happy alot!! (and LeeTeuk's tweets!! ^O^ thx kiminaeka for the translation)

we have plenty episodes to watch after strike is over!! MBC CEO~ please be kind with us... come down from your position and let us get our DC back~~ :P

HI FD Lovers!!Waaaah! The picture made me super happy. Thank you so so much for making me all giddy and jumpy and happy! Seeing them together is the best cure for my longing TeukSora madness! :-) And now I can feel thet Teukie is happy again! Is it because he's with our Sora? Okay, so much for my delusional heart. :-PBy the way, I cannot watch videos from Kshownow! I am only using my ipod and a certain site pops out (mobconduit..) and it annoys me a lot! Has anybody got this error? I cannot watch TeukSo eps! It's making me grumpy and sad. Please help me.

Guest kaelstorm

oh yes i'm happy. at least they got to meet each other despite the strike going on. it's funny how they even call it a strike when filming carries on as usual. -.- might as well broadcast the whole everland date UNEDITED. im sure everyone here doesn't mind :)

Guest janicetly

You don't need to do it, Arienblurr already made one. But since she is not 100% sure, maybe you can check it too:

@lallinachan, I saw your reply after posting! Haha!! Thanks for the link! Makes it alot easier!! I'll double check and credit ARIENBLURR in the video!!

So happy that they finally filmed WGM!! Whee~~

Did anyone mention where the filming took place? Could it be they are vsiting Leeteuk's Moms coffee shop?

I guesshe would have mentioned that if it were the case. He just mentioned it was cold..why would they film outside?

They have an apartment now so they should use it.

happy that they had a couple meeting. Lucky fan got both their signatures!

Did anyone mention where the filming took place? Could it be they are vsiting Leeteuk's Moms coffee shop?

I guesshe would have mentioned that if it were the case. He just mentioned it was cold..why would they film outside?

I read on baidu that it was very near Kona Beans but apparently they did not visit there,  I truly hope they will go to his Moms coffee shop someday, it will be like the first mom and daughter in law meeting and Sora also will be the first girl Teuk takes to the Suju's mom coffee shop, it's gonna be really meaningful ^-^.

I''m so glad  we got many good news and the thread is fulled with happiness again, even our princess's drama is starting to get better, Imma write my analysis in DH2 thread about the awesome epi yesterday night later. In this thread I just want to say Sora is one of the best actresses I've ever known, I'm so looking forward to seeing how successful this girl's career will be. Also, her character in the drama is gonna be transformed soon, I'm so curious about HS's true talent, I wonder if Teuk helped her practice singing and dancing, can't wait for his appearance as cameo in DH2, please PDnim let our couple have a scene together <3

Have a nice day  FDs ^-^

Guest kaelstorm

that photo was taken when they were walking the streets of hongdae. 

dimple house is located at gangnam, and kona beans is at apgujeong which is very near gangnam. 

aaaaa.jpg

sincerely hope there will be one more filming before ss4sg! i know im asking for too much but it seems yesterday's filming was probably just a short meeting between them.

edit : they went to "Thanks Nature Cafe" to film. it's also known as the sheep cafe (there's live sheep in the cafe itself) and its quite famous. located at hongdae. :)

Guest teuksoralover

Thank you in advance FD subbing team for accepting  the favor of subbing SSTP phonecall. And lallinachan, thank you for suggesting. Hahaha. I still keep on going back to that video because it is also my favorite outside of WGM moment. Reading the translation from the link already made me happy. :)

@33ru_mieru: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE PICTURES!! :wub:

... by the way, am I the only one that find strange that people in that picture look at the one who is taking the picture, and not to the lovebirds (who are oblivious of anything else but themselves <3)... is the photograph so more eye-catching than two famous person walking by? --- > do not mind me, I'm blabbering in a happy and not rational mood LOL!! Hope some elf stalker took more pictures, and hope they did not interfere with the lovebirds XD

Hahaha. Actually I was thinking that too. As I look who's around our lovebirds, people weren't looking at them and they are just looking at each other. Even if the pic is blurry.. you can see that they are smiling. lol. I am too happy here too. :)

@xianlie90 - Ahhh.. Shindong is the CEO of that online shop? Wow. :) I am happy for him. May I assume that Shindong supports our couple too since he sells Sora's magic bag and even put them as an example in his site? lol. He could put anybody there since it is not even Teukie who used the bag but Sora. I am going delusional again. :) Sorry xian! :)

Anyways, so you are a fan of DH1? I actually like your DP. He is handsome! lol. You are not alone.. I have a girl crush on her too. I guess we have the same taste! Lets watch and support DH2 together. :)

@hyunbinlover - try angelsubs but only until episode 7! :)  Here is the link.. http://vimeo.com/35696480. As for the rest of the eps.. I still go for kshow. Try going to their forum and register so that you can just download the episodes and you can watch it again whenever you want.

@kaelstorm - Thank you for letting us know where the date happened. I am kinda glad that they filmed outside so that we will get a glimpse of what to expect. I guess it is not time yet for Sora to meet the mom-in-law so that they can film more and more until they reach that point. Hahaha.

Anyways, does anyone here know what was written on the paper that Sora signed? I am curious. :)

On the otherhand, baby princess is making headlines everywhere. In a video posted here before, she was named actress to watch for in 2012 beating other actors and the only actress to make it on the list.

She is in another countdown..

Stars who underwent a total transformation for the better [showbiz Korea] ==>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaPsaztUZSQ.

She is number 4. It is kinda sad that the actresses on the list all underwent plastic surgery except Sora. I am not being biased but I don't think she did at all. Her beauty looks natural. All the girls on the list were mentioned to have done something except our Sora-sshi whom they only said that she only lost weight and nothing more. :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi Fighting Dimple~ Happy that you are all happy ^-^

@kiminaeka

Thanks so much for the translation :)

LOL going to bed trembling :P

@lallinachan

Haha...Dimple Couple is too natural whereas the photographer...I think she got too excited and catch people's attention more.. LOL

@janicetly

Thanks so much, lucky FD Sub team, arienblurr has done awesome translation ^_^

It's okay we can wait for the latest episode. btw janicetly, did I miss anyone in the subbing team? I know there is you, scatterbrain, kopi_c_st and enrell...

did I miss anyone?

@arienblurr

dimpled smiles is JJANG!!!

@xianlie90

Thanks so much for the information of the bag...wow Sora got the bag that was sold in Shindong's store...

I really wish Shindong and Ryeowook can come to housewarming (I know asking too much)...

I already treat this 2 as unofficial Fighting Junior...they have helped Dimple Couple a lot..and now Sora also indirectly promote Shindong Multisung... how great  the in laws relationship is ^_^

Sora-ssi has her unique way in supporting husband and brother in law ne~

High5!!!! I also had a crush on Sora!! Gosh I can't wait for next episode...can't wait to see her change already...

I want everyone to see Hae Sung prove to everyone that with hard work, she can surpass those so called talented and genius artists...

"she could be a different person in the blink of an eye" --> gosh I so agree with you.

So far I love all her characters, including those mini characters in WGM... but I look forward for her to act in a historical drama someday...so far, she amazes me everytime...in WGM, in her films...in Strong Heart too...

@Lana67

I don't watch a lot of Korean Drama and maybe I am bias of Sora, but I also think she is a genius in acting. She is my fave Korean actress.

I am happy that she is Leeteuk's wife cause Leeteuk is someone I admire a lot too and they are so lucky to be husband and wife.

Arghhhhhh funny how fate works!!

Leeteuk helping Sora with the practising...erm, I am curious too...I am also curious what kind of experience did Leeteuk share....cause Hae Sung's dream was to be an idol...a singer...and Leeteuk also had the same dream when he was in high school, but according to ELF, he is not the best singer.... so he should understand how Hae Sung feels...

then if Leeteuk shared this kind of feeling with Sora (which is quite personal)...it will make her understand her husband better...

will Hae Sung be like Leeteuk....in the process, found something else that she is really good at, or still continue with her original dream,  proves to everyone that by working hard, she can touch people with her singing too..Gosh, I am blending Hae Sung, Sora and Leeteuk....sorry can't help it -_-''' Love 3 of them so much!

Guess I better go lurk around in DH2 thread to read your sharings  :) thanks~

@akane_tran

about the tongue...not the normal tongue :P (not the pic he with Yesung that type of tongue)....it's the one after he performed Kenny G's song and Secret's piano piece..

Sora's style~ and so far, I only see him doing that in the Solos....

@kaelstorm

Wow!!!! u always look at things that makes me awe....the clock....the watch...then now the map LOL....

yah, why don't they just give us UNEDITED EVERLAND! Good one Kaelstorm :)

@teuksoralover

About the filming and broadcasting thing...delay thing...sorry to make you confuse..I got so excited everything just came out of my mind in a very disorganized way.

Thanks so much for the link again. Aww....so proud of Leeteuk's wife....

Below is the pic of Dimple Couple during their date...

According to fans in Baidu, this was taken yesterday..

Wow Leeteuk, your schedule is really full.

*quoted image*

cr. @analogirl_

another ones, the messages for the fans. As I can't read Hangul at all, not sure what they were writing. but as you all can see the message by Sora-ssi...

dated 07.02.2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr. Fuchoin_

you just made my day... :w00t: i searched in twitter to find something that related to WGM filming yesterday. but nothing came up... i don't know how to read chinese so i can't dig any info's from baidu..

anway, leeteuk just tweeted. he talked about new girl group called SPICA.. promoting them i guess..

효리누나도 좋아하는 신인 그룹 스피카!!!^^데뷔전부터 너무나 잘알고 지낸 신화를 거쳐 강타형을 거쳐 소시를 탄생시키고 이젠 독립해 실력파 걸그룹을 탄생시킨 형국이형!2월8일 미니앨범 출격!!!대박나길!!!^^

trans:Hyori noona also like the rookie group Spica!!!^^ Hyung-guk hyung whom I've known well since before debut, who passing Shinhwa whom I've known well since before debut, he's the one who's previously created Shinhwa, Kangta hyung, then SNSD. Now he's going independent and created this talented girlgroup, Hyungguk hyung! Their mini-album is out on Feb 8th!!! Hope it'll be a big hit!!!^^

Guest teuksoralover

@akane_tran

about the tongue...not the normal tongue :P (not the pic he with Yesung that type of tongue)....it's the one after he performed Kenny G's song and Secret's piano piece..

Sora's style~ and so far, I only see him doing that in that Solo....

@teuksoralover

About the filming and broadcasting thing...delay thing...sorry to make you confuse..I got so excited everything just came out of my mind in a very disorganized way.

Thanks so much for the link again. Aww....so proud of Leeteuk's wife....

Sorry to cut your post :(

But I laughed about what you said about the tongue --- Sora's style. lol. And no need to say sorry  about the confusion. 

Another twitter update from leeteuk..

It seems like to me that he is promoting a girl group in this twit but it is kinda careful (It just looks like that to me). If I am not mistaken, this is the girl group that Lee Hyori mentored (I am not that sure though). If you notice.. In this twit, he is a bit careful about his words because he is promoting a GIRLGROUP. He mentioned people like Hyori and his hyungs in the twit -- I guess to avoid backlash like his twit about LMJ which I believe doesn't really mean anything. :) We know how fans get crazy sometimes. lol.

Just wanna ask though, does he get paid for promoting something like this or probably his sunbaenims (who mentored the group) asked a favor from him to promote so the group will be watched out? :) Just really out of curiosity. Sorry for getting off topic. I just find it weird that celebrities get paid just for twitting something. :)

Untitled-13.jpg

FDs posted Teuk's pic in Strong Heart that shocked us right? :) He looks beautiful. Here is the vid of that performance.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=3Tgg6yljvuc#!

He was hilarious and so as Boom. 

And being the FD stalker that I am. lol. I checked Teuk's twitter account.. He deleted the twit about filming WGM. As you can see from the screencap, he twitted about supershow taiwan feb 5 and then after that is the promotion about Spica. Why did he delete it? I don't see anything wrong with it. lol. Sorry if I am investigating so much because hes been like this for awhile.. Twitting then deleting. Good thing.. Elfs and FDs are fast. lol.

34.jpg

{edit}

Heidi beat me in posting first. Hahaha. You are faster. :)

Guest kaelstorm

@teuksoralover spica is going to be big. their title track blown me away.

@33ru_meiru haha i made the map myself though. too bored. shows how deprived i am from teukso. the cafe they went to is really romantic. and i think the 2 cards that they wrote on were meant for the sheep in that cafe. 

IMG_7920.JPG

YES THE SHEEP LIVES IN THE CAFE O.O

IMG_7918.JPG

IMG_7924.JPG

gorgeous cafe.

It's a interesting cafe and the Sheeps are really cute and looks like they are well feed but I feel that it's kinda not very nice to cage them up as they still belOngs to live in a big piece of green land... Poor thing no freedom and you mean they really live there for like years day and night???

Guest xianlie90

btw.. just passing by to reply to xianlie90 mainly. ^^ i wont be coming back to reply.

lol. i got a shock today when 2 of my pms asked me for my twitter account to watch me tweet about ss4. i didnt know what on earth they were talking about. lol. i dont mind you spying/stalking me haha. but the thing is your twitter friend is another akane. it's not me. ^^ all my twitter accounts are set private and i'm pretty sure you're not one of my followers. but glad you enjoyed the tweets about ss4. it's always fun to watch ELF spazz on the timeline. :) she sounds like a fun person. maybe you should stop "spying" on her and make friends with her? (sorry to ask but what's her twitter account name? u can pm it to me please? im curious what made you think i was her. lol.)

anw. i wasnt going to go back to the thread but i wanted to let you know.

PM-ed you dear :)

@xianlie90 - Ahhh.. Shindong is the CEO of that online shop? Wow. :)  I am happy for him. May I assume that Shindong supports our couple too  since he sells Sora's magic bag and even put them as an example in his  site? lol. He could put anybody there since it is not even Teukie who  used the bag but Sora. I am going delusional again. :) Sorry xian! :)

Anyways,  so you are a fan of DH1? I actually like your DP. He is handsome! lol.  You are not alone.. I have a girl crush on her too. I guess we have the  same taste! Lets watch and support DH2 together. :)

Hi Fighting Dimple~ Happy that you are all happy ^-^

@xianlie90

Thanks so much for the information of the bag...wow Sora got the bag that was sold in Shindong's store...

I really wish Shindong and Ryeowook can come to housewarming (I know asking too much)...

I  already  treat this 2 as unofficial Fighting Junior...they have helped  Dimple  Couple a lot..and now Sora also indirectly promote  Shindong  Multisung... how great  the in laws relationship is ^_^

Sora-ssi has her unique way in supporting husband and brother in law ne~

High5!!!! I also had a crush on Sora!! Gosh I can't wait for next episode...can't wait to see her change already...

I  want  everyone to see Hae Sung prove to everyone that with hard work,  she  can surpass those so called talented and genius artists...

"she could be a different person in the blink of an eye" --> gosh I so agree with you.

So  far  I love all her characters, including those mini characters in  WGM...  but I look forward for her to act in a historical drama  someday...so  far, she amazes me everytime...in WGM, in her films...in  Strong Heart  too...

Haha! agree with you both~ i think Shindong & Ryeowook are unofficial FJ too!

I also believe that Teukie must be often ask advice from Shindong, since his bro already had a long time relationship with a girl...

hopefully we can see them coming to Dimple House for housewarming episode~

not only FJ & their blindates, but the whole suju brother-in-law comes to Dimple House! hahaha, I can already imagine how those bro-in-law with excess energy would filled that sweet-little Dimple House XD

thx @kaelstrom for the map~ ^^ and that caffee looks great, so romantic :D

hopefully DC will also visit the cafe they had mentioned before, the one that near with their home ^^

@enrell: Arienblurr has made a translation of the SSTP call. Could you  guys make a subbed version of this too? since we have a month without  WGM episodes maybe this can help to keep strong^^;

you can find it here: http://dimpledsmiles...mshimtapa-call/

You need a full video of that radio show... I'll try to find it.. if  someone know where can be downloded plese let us know... well, this only  if enrell accept to subb it, of course^^;

*pretty please*

@lallinachan, I saw your reply after posting! Haha!! Thanks for the link! Makes it alot easier!! I'll double check and credit ARIENBLURR in the video!!

So happy that they finally filmed WGM!! Whee~~

hi folks..i will be quite packed till next week..if u guys need anything subbed or what not, just ask jan. she will revert to me..hopefully i can finish the prev ep asap...

sorry for any inconvenience caused.. 

The ‘ShimShimTaPa’ Call by Dimplesmiles

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/the-shimshimtapa-call/

Hae helps with defining Teuk’s “ideal”

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/hae-helps-with-defining-teuks-ideal/

kaelstorm thanks for natue cafe pics.im sure our couple will enjoy and have good time together in there ;)

33ru_mieru auw thanks.miss them so much and finally we know they still filming WGM :)

akane miss your post and thanks for teukso update.if im not wrong you ever using twitlonger for reply someone and at there i saw you tweet name but i forgot to follow you :( please share again you twitter name hahaha :D

sora update

edhcm.jpg

there is someone i miss in here..i believe she always in here :wub:

later FD~