[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

Okay guys. :) I guess lets give the lee min jung issue a rest :) Let us focus on our couple and their love. lol. Expect other issues when Dream High starts airing. Let us all remember that Sora is a great actress.

While waiting for this week's episode.. let's focus on discussing about our couple. :) Fighting. :)

[edit]

http://media.paran.c...=20120125&dir=1

Here is a link about an article about leeteuk's tweet about lee minjung... there are articles starting to come out about it. I don't know what's the direct translation but the comments I read is something like fans of the couple on WGM are upset about it.. Fans were saying that he is a good variety performer to make fans believe that he has genuine feelings for sora. Something like that.I don't know if the reactions are accurate about what is actually written here. I think it is starting to be blown our of proportion.

Personally, I am really getting disappointed on what I've been reading here - too much negativity. That simple tweet just got blown out of proportion.

I feel sorry for akane_tran for all her efforts in providing everyone all the goodies we never knew about SUJU, particularly LeeTeuk. LeeTeuk immediately got trashed for admiring one's talent or however you call it that LMJ possess. LeeTeuk, a single man who is not even attached to anybody - no girlfriend - no wife - got accused of being unfaithful, liar, etc. Why should LT watch what he says in public? Is it because of WGM? Is there something wrong about expressing your admiration for anybody? What is wrong with admiring someone's way of thinking? My boss says that to me all the time - in front of the other employees - because he's always amazed at me.

Kim Hyun Joong of Ssangchu even told Hwangbo while they were still married that he has a kiss scene with Geum Jandi in BOF.

My question now is, are we really loyal supporters of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora as a couple or just Kang Sora only? Are we all going to express happiness once we see Sora kissing other men in her next drama so we can laugh at LeeTeuk? Has anybody ever thought about another reason why LeeTeuk was supporting Sora or encouraging Sora in her drama? If we all think deeper, we could have been spazzing about it already.

I don't know if I mentioned it here earlier, but others are saying - antis are having a ball now that this is happening! TeukSora or Dimple Couple didn't have loyal supporters at all - because they are the ones destroying the couple. This really makes me sad that I feel teary eyed just trying to write what I wanted to say.

Okay guys. :) I guess lets give the lee min jung issue a rest :) Let us focus on our couple and their love. lol. Expect other issues when Dream High starts airing. Let us all remember that Sora is a great actress.

While waiting for this week's episode.. let's focus on discussing about our couple. :) Fighting. :)

[edit]

http://media.paran.c...=20120125&dir=1

Here is a link about an article about leeteuk's tweet about lee minjung... there are articles starting to come out about it. I don't know what's the direct translation but the comments I read is something like fans of the couple on WGM are upset about it.. Fans were saying that he is a good variety performer to make fans believe that he has genuine feelings for sora. Something like that.I don't know if the reactions are accurate about what is actually written here. I think it is starting to be blown our of proportion.

OMG .. I have not expect that it would be any article about it !! or to be blown in such a way !! 

Really I hope that will not  affect oppa in a negative way cuz for sure he is not a stupid (even if he is really has any intention of it )  to post it and share it with his fans !!  whatever the situation I really trust him  ... and sure Sora will do and may be they will mentioned that on WGM as they did with other couples before such Khuntoria and Sweet potato couples ...

Personally, I am really getting disappointed on what I've been reading here - too much negativity.  

I feel sorry for akane_tran for all her efforts in providing everyone all the goodies we never knew about SUJU, particularly LeeTeuk.  LeeTeuk immediately got trashed for admiring one's talent or however you call it that LMJ possess.  LeeTeuk, a single man who is not even attached to anybody - no girlfriend - no wife - got accused of being unfaithful, liar, etc.  Why should LT watch what he says in public?  Is it because of WGM?  Is there something wrong about expressing your admiration for anybody?  What is wrong with admiring someone's way of thinking? My boss says that to me all the time - in front of the other employees - because he's always amazed at me.  

Kim Hyun Joong of Ssangchu even told Hwangbo while they were still married that he has a kiss scene with Geum Jandi in BOF.

My question now is, are we really loyal supporters of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora as a couple or just Kang Sora only?

Thumb up ,,, Like it > 100 % 

Fighting Dimples~

i read about leeteuk tweet and also read the translation too.and i agree with viyra,leeteuk didnt said he like LMJ but LMJ mindset.i believe sora also think that this is not a big deal.like sqd66 said We can all admire virtues and abilities of the opposite sex. Doesn't mean the person we are with means less to us.

yes,he's idol and must be careful of what he said but sometimes that kind of things just blow out of mind.he's human too maybe wrong or careless lol.but doesnt means he dont care about sora feelings.

like akane_tran said is up to you to judge.im not better too in here guys.i'm little upset too but doesnt mean leeteuk is suddenly being a bad guy in my mind.

different opinion but lets we always unite as Fighting Dimples~ cuz we love DC so much *cheers* :wub:

one final post before I go to bed - it's almost midnite here in LA.

I'm sure everyone's reactions would reach LT - and I am worried about something. LeeTeuk can either dismiss the issue or explain what he said. But if he is smart enough - why would he explain? My worry now is, instead of either explaining or dismissing the issue, LT might just decide to quit WGM and concentrate on practicing for the continuation of their world tour.

The guy is bored and he's looking for something to do - and he happened to see that picture when they got their award. Have you seen people in FB? They post their food, their cat, their dog, and anything else.

one final post before I go to bed - it's almost midnite here in LA.

I'm sure everyone's reactions would reach LT - and I am worried about something.  LeeTeuk can either dismiss the issue or explain what he said. But if he is smart enough - why would he explain?  My worry now is, instead of either explaining or dismissing the issue, LT might just decide to quit WGM and concentrate on practicing for the continuation of their world tour.

The guy is bored and he's looking for something to do - and he happened to see that picture when they got their award.  Have you seen people in FB?  They post their food, their cat, their dog, and anything else.  

The fella has been in entertainment industry long enough to know which are spam. He got haters when he started WGM, he got haters when he did the Christmas Special. He got haters when he did the dating game.

I dont think he going to be too upset about this. He will feel slight discouraged because this is his fans, his ELF that is doing this to him. If you guys said that is not what ELF is, well for me, there always be different mindset in a group, the LEFT/RIGHT wing and the Neutral.

LA?? Lol. I reminds me of Crown J, A-Town baby...lol...

Guest akunohana

Personally, I am really getting disappointed on what I've been reading here - too much negativity. That simple tweet just got blown out of proportion.

Sorry to cut your post but I'm coming out of the lurker mode for this. I have been following Leeteuk's career for some time now and I think what he was trying to say was that in the past a girls looks where enough for him to like someone.But now there has to be more than that and her mindset has to be good too(maybe he a bad experience in the past) he's been saying that for a couple of years now in different programs when asked about his type of girl.He even said it in the New Years special about Sora but they laughed it away:"Please listen to me,I think more than her beauty I love her mindset". If only people would listen
<_<
.Sorry for my rant and for any mistakes English is not my first language.Dumbs up for everyone supporting this couple.Going back to lurker mode now.
blush.gif

Guest tainocchi

I think it's cute some fans reacting like Teuk just cheated on Sora. haha..Just kidding.

OT: I totally ship Sungmin and Hyorin now too. Didnt expect them to be so hot together.

Guest sunnymushrooms

I think it's cute some fans reacting like Teuk just cheated on Sora. haha..Just kidding.

This, basically.

I hope Teuk isn't getting SERIOUS flak for it. We all know it's a reality show.... really.

Yup.

OT: I totally ship Sungmin and Hyorin now too. Didnt expect them to be so hot together.

yeah..hopefully they be chosen for the next wgm couple..anyways..dont know whether my team wanna translate his cut from yesterday's show...

I think we all shouldn't take things so seriously about his tweet.

In the very last episode, he already said :" you shouldn't take this programme or blind date as a show. Be genuine and you might fall in love with her.."

I think this statement already has a very strong meaning and I don't think he is silly enough to fall in love or like somebody else so openly now... But even if after wGM ends and he really have a girlfriend, I think that's his choice and his own life :)

So right now I'm still a FD and I will enjoy every moment of our DC :)

leeteuk oppa just tweeted again.

i tried to google translate it but it doesnt make sense but i think i read the lee minjung name. can anyone translate it please!!!

special1004 :밑에 이민정 누나와 함께 이사진 잼있는건데..안웃긴가?..이젠 누구 팬입니다!말 절대 못하겠군..이런..ㅋㅋㅋ난 슈주 팬입니다..됐나?ㅋㅋ다들 다큐로..ㅋㅋ뭐 난 원래 욕 많이 먹는 캐릭터니까..상관없음..^^장수하겠어..ㅋㅋㅋ

special1004 :상상은 발전하게 만들고 망상은 주변까지 피해를줌요즘은 망상자들이 많아 지고있어 인터넷이 좋기만한게 아니야~^^

edit

special1004 :The photo with Lee Minjung noona was supposed to be funny.. Was it not?.. I guess I can never say that I am a fan of someone now.. Darn.. ㅋㅋㅋ I am a Super Junior fan.. Was that okay? ㅋㅋ Everyone is documenting .. ㅋㅋ Well, my character is the one that gets talked badly about .. So doesn’t really matter .. ^^ I’ll live long ..

ㅋㅋㅋ

special1004: Imagine making the development of an obsession these days, zooming around the damage to the reticular Now it's getting a lot of nothing like the Internet is not good ^ ^

Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Guest kaelstorm

i tried to google translate it but it doesnt make sense but i think i read the lee minjung name. can anyone translate it please!!!

special1004 :밑에 이민정 누나와 함께 이사진 잼있는건데..안웃긴가?..이젠 누구 팬입니다!말 절대 못하겠군..이런..ㅋㅋㅋ난 슈주 팬입니다..됐나?ㅋㅋ다들 다큐로..ㅋㅋ뭐 난 원래 욕 많이 먹는 캐릭터니까..상관없음..^^장수하겠어..ㅋㅋㅋ

the first tweet was already deleted though.

[Trans] special1004: The photo below with Lee Minjung noona is interesting..Not funny?..Now, I will not say "I am whose fan!"..Like this..Kekeke. I'm Suju's fan..Can?Keke. Remember it..Keke. I'm originally the character who gets scolded a lot..So it's okay..^^I will live long.

(cr.Heequeenting)

seems like he is just a big fan of hers. they not going to be anything more than that. he oso said he's surprise by the response from his last twit. he has been getting bad responses because of that.

EDIT: Lol..but i think this is what he really meant...mmmm...

the first tweet was already deleted though.

[Trans] special1004: The photo below with Lee Minjung noona is interesting..Not funny?..Now, I will not say "I am whose fan!"..Like this..Kekeke. I'm Suju's fan..Can?Keke. Remember it..Keke. I'm originally the character who gets scolded a lot..So it's okay..^^I will live long.

(cr.Heequeenting)

I decided not to write any more about that issue , cuz seriously it is nothing to be mentioned ... but could not ignore the fact of his tweeting again ^^ love him ... wub.gif 

Guest teuksoralover

Let us all give it a rest. :) No more negativity. We are all fighting dimples here who love this couple. :) I was a lil upset in the beginning but reading his tweet with an open mind will help you understand that he doesn't mean anything harmful with that. I believe leeteuk is mature enough to not get affected by the replies about his tweet. He has been an entertainer for a long time and has been criticized a lot.

Again, Let us give it a rest. :) I suggest we re-watch the episodes of them together because no matter how I look at it.. I sense some genuine feelings there even if isome people are saying it is just a show. :) Let us all go back  to that feeling of our cheeks ascending to heaven because they are too adorable. The blushing, stare & awkward attraction.. I think that would be enough for us to forget this nonsense. :)

Haha I guess he's quite surprise of the comments he receive. Seems like many of his ELFs have accept Sora and a fan of DC :)

And yes. He'll live long!

Like wat Heechul said "Get a life!"

Everyone needs a life and after all he's still only a human being :)

Fighting Leeteuk! Fighting Sora! :)

Personally, I am really getting disappointed on what I've been reading here - too much negativity.  That simple tweet just got blown out of proportion.

I feel sorry for akane_tran for all her efforts in providing everyone all the goodies we never knew about SUJU, particularly LeeTeuk.  LeeTeuk immediately got trashed for admiring one's talent or however you call it that LMJ possess.  LeeTeuk, a single man who is not even attached to anybody - no girlfriend - no wife - got accused of being unfaithful, liar, etc.  Why should LT watch what he says in public?  Is it because of WGM?  Is there something wrong about expressing your admiration for anybody?  What is wrong with admiring someone's way of thinking? My boss says that to me all the time - in front of the other employees - because he's always amazed at me.  

My question now is, are we really loyal supporters of LeeTeuk and Kang Sora as a couple or just Kang Sora only?  Are we all going to express happiness once we see Sora kissing other men in her next drama so we can laugh at LeeTeuk?  Has anybody ever thought about another reason why LeeTeuk was supporting Sora or encouraging Sora in her drama?  If we all think deeper, we could have been spazzing about it already.

I don't know if I mentioned it here earlier, but others are saying - antis are having a ball now that this is happening!  TeukSora or Dimple Couple didn't have loyal supporters at all - because they are the ones destroying the couple.  This really makes me sad that I feel teary eyed just trying to write what I wanted to say.

I dont think that this has anything to do with  akane_tran for all her efforts in providing everyone all the goodie about Lee Teuk. We here all love her sharing and appreciate a lot for her hard working all the times. So please don't mix up these 2 different stories & feel sorry about this.

In positive way, we can assume that it's because we all love them so much that just little thing like that can take bad affect on our feeling ( and in fact, it did do on me). In the other  hand, there're always 2 opposite sides toward the same point. Even though we don't like that, it's people's subjective thinking. We cannot forbid them from doing what they want or control others to think as same with us. But after all, when we calm down, we can think again & take it easier. Everything will be fine over time, this is not the first time we face with these stuffs.....;)

I also have to keep my head awake and remind myself usually that this is just a show. There're a lot of things which can be changed unexpectedly in future, so don't put too high expectation then, guys :sweatingbullets: ......Relax............

LOL everyone...I don't think there is negativity on this thread. The negativity is probably on Leeteuks twitter.

I think everyone here is pretty much positive but worried because we thought it would hurt Sora. I think the

thread was and is a positive one. Leeteuks trying to joke around his tweet which was rather innocent  in his mind.

Pit-A-Pat I loved Sungmins and Hyorin performance so wonderfully sung and sexy at the same time.

The whole show was great even RAW.

Here's some GIF that were posted of Sora on Leeteuk and Soras wordpress page yesterday but no one posted:

They are really cute :

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/gif-funny-kang-sora-in-dream-high-2/

credit to: wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

Guest denise924

Leeteuk twitted! any one who can translate? .....just curious what it is :)

special1004   Lee Teuk                                                                               지조있고 현명하고 늘 긍정적인 마인드를 가지신 신사임당이 저의 이상형입니다

special1004 Lee Teuk 난 이래서 5만원이 좋아 ㅋㅋㅋ 포인트는 이상형이 아니라 사진이라고 ㅋㅋㅋ 제발... pic.twitter.com/izC1JBr2

thanks!