[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Lol...Oh Min Suk once praised Sora for her professionalism, personality, and beauty when they worked together in Misaeng. It just goes to show that Sora has a good personality because she generally still keep in contact with her old co-workers, whether they are from Sunny, Ugly Alert, Doctor Stranger, or Misaeng.

Also, I hope that Leeteuk is getting better. He should really take care of himself, but as the leader of SuJu, I think he felt he had to show up no matter how his throat is hurting. He is such a great leader.

8 february 2015  Leeteuk posts in his Instagram...image
translation by teukables : ..what did we like so much that we are laughing like that..ㅋㅋfool..other translation by WorldwideELFs : ..what is so great that i am laughing like that..ㅋㅋbabo..He posts the same photo in his Weibo with this message : ..euhihihihi.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ laugh laugh.. (translation by Dimple_Couple)

Guest noona1430269773

lol this man...showing off his muscles ,.early birthday present huh?! we know who likes those parts the most.. :))

Yesterday (7 february 2015) during Super Show 6 Shanghai, his hairstyle is like the hairstyle of Sora during the special episode of WGM...imagecr as taggedtumblr_lwp8keX9Tx1r53r8ko1_500.jpg cr: yesungesque@tumblr
Other photos pages 165-166 about HER PARTY (8 february 2015)...http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2009321/kang-sora-%EA%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB%9D%BC-%E5%A7%9C%E7%B4%A0%E6%8B%89-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7/p166

Yesterday (8 february 2015), I think Kang Sora wears a skirt and a blouse by VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, Anglomania Spring / Summer 2014 Collection.image cr as tagged via ksoraifc  Ig...And today, LOOK THE SAME COLORS : HER SKIRT and THE SCREEN in HIS PHOTO he posted in his Instagram !!!! In his message, he writes "look at those arms" and we know Sora likes his arms in WGM !!! LOL
9 february 2015  Leeteuk posts in his Instagram...image
translation by teukables : ..the proportion is deadly right?..ㅋㅋㅋㅋlook at those arms ㅋㅋ
Leeteuk posts in his Weibo (translation by teukables) : Handsome..imageI LIKE VERY MUCH THIS FANART !!!!  :x    10986084_1541927326081890_114844880_n.jp cr as tagged