[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

FDs from Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia - I hope you are all doing okay in spite of the haze.  Be safe!

Other than the sadness we feel regarding our Dimple Couple (by the way, why are we gloomy?), I am gloomy because we have one member that I really miss so much - she is a good researcher and always share her good insights and opinions on a lot of things - @LOLOWAW!!

Come back as soon as you can!!  Miss you, my friend!!

shymaldita28 said:

By the way Sora is wearing a so called " Slave Bracelet" where the ring is attached on the bracelet.

Slave bracelets are also known as "hand flowers," a literal translation from the Indian term hathphool. Hathphool bracelets were used in India by brides and had five rings attached to them, each representing a goddess. Later, this number was reduced to three to represent the bonds of matrimony. Today, slave bracelets are very popular among belly-dancers and Gothic subcultures

They are also commonly used by couples who practise a BDSM (bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism) relationship, in which one is the slave and the other is the master. Some believe that slave bracelets are called as such because the ring is the symbolic slave to the bracelet that holds it.

If ever this was just an accessory how can sora be consistent wearing it off camera and it seems that On May 13 she was not that much comfortable wearing it in which it looks like a 1st time for her to wear it but after a few weeks she still even wear the same accessory and knowing the meaning of the bracelet it seems like it is for a couple specifically for a woman. I guess Sora really loves the person that even the meaning of it seems awkward still she wears it consistently.

DSC_0150.JPG

Guest nurawa_ji

Hi FDs!!! As I promise to @zeez , I wanna share my latest fanart,, Mianhae FDs, I'm not good in words, the only things I can share is my fanart.. ^^so, for lighten up this forum I share this for U allPlease enjoy.. ^^
o3wj.jpg

Guest nurawa_ji

and for the last,, my not brand new fanart.. maybe some of u have seen it before..
nluk.jpg

Let's keep faith!! ^^Anyeong...

nurawa_ji said: Hi FDs!!! As I promise to @zeez , I wanna share my latest fanart,, Mianhae FDs, I'm not good in words, the only things I can share is my fanart.. ^^so, for lighten up this forum I share this for U allPlease enjoy.. ^^
o3wj.jpg

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!
i wanna say thanks for all the FD's who always shared awesome post, fanarts and insights!! how i wish that the atmosphere of this thread will be back just like what we used to be..HAPPY FAMILY..it seems that when our dear park jungsu said that he was feeling lonely in his interview and we can see him with his present photos that he is lonely we all feel sad too..many of us doubted the reason behind that loneliness..it seems that he's having hard time in his situation right now..many possible reason to feel lonely especially he is in his mandatory service..he cant do what he wants..he don't have freedom to do the things he wanted to do especially in terms of his personal life..the more he became like this the more i believe that jungsora is real..he never feel this kind of feeling if only for his family because he been living of more than 10 years away from them..if others may doubted that maybe there something happen between them and sora, then if that so maybe he don't have to say he will be promoted soon..if not for sora..so it simply means nothing will happened between them..there's no other possible reason why he announced his promotion earlier other than to the girl who promised her visit for him when he became colporal..its normal to a relationship that might go through misunderstanding, because that's the real essence of relationship..it will test how much you love and trust your loveones..if you don't go though this stages your relationship will not became stronger as time pass by..maintaining smooth relationship is very hard especially if its long distance because the trials are always there..so it test how strong they committed to each other..but for me, what makes his lonely is the busy schedule and the situation that they hardly meet..knowing how emotional PJS would be..what i wish right now is they could find time to meet on leeteuk's birthday...in this special day i wish and pray they will spend quality time together despite of their busy schedules..
about sora getting more skinny makes me more worried..i really wish despite of being busy,she will eat well and stay healthy..i believe it is due to her busy schedules of taping and also about some kind of emotional stress when you missing someone..knowing her just like before she couldn't sleep early just like her tweet she didn't noticed that the night become day..this also happened before after WGM its about 3 successive nights she couldn't sleep well..and that time PJS was also not doing good even when they had SM town concert in jakarta..that moment PJS becomes so emotional, its a kind of mixed emotion for his upcoming enlistment and for missing someone if we based on his tweets..this two couple shared the same sentiments..when the other half feel sad as expected we cant see happy face with the other too..like now PJS seems getting thinner too..For me, they both feel the same..missing each other so badly..i my self miss to see them together with happy face and bright smiles how much more to them...
i agree to @shymaldita we can be delusional as much as we want..i think its not a crime and its not against with soompi rules..as long as we are delusional for teuksora..we are here not to prove to everybody that they are real and that we are not delusional because we cant do nothing but only speculate..we are here to support to them, give updates and share our love for them..no matter what really happened today or in the future nobody knows except to them..but for now, lets be all positive and bring back the happy atmosphere of this thread..fears will makes us fall..life is just like the gamble, how could we win if we don't play the game..and i wanted to gamble my 100% believe to our couple and patiently waiting for them when the right time come..if i lose then at least i have the best memories that can makes me smile..the unforgettable moments of JungSora who always makes my day even brighter..
this couple worth for fighting for..about the ring and necklace of her she keep wearing now even if it has been said that sponsor of her drama but who knows..we are not 100% sure too because the bracelet she used on her promotional photos the pearl bracelet with name was the same with leeteuk bracelet too if its for drama then the name should not be kang sora..we can't prove who is right or who is wrong here because we are on the same level..we can just speculate..the only one thing is sure, all FD's Love Leeteuk and Sora so let's vote to them on the The Ultimate ‘We Got Married’ Couples Tournament - Final Round http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=119
thanks!! ANNYEONG!!

@shymaltida28 @kulot
I agree that we are totally free to be delusional,,
In the same time,, 
I believe that many of us already passed the stage of being delusional,,
For me, all these insights and analysis are not delusions anymore..
They seemed to me that way in the past
Now, all these are serious assumptions that makes a lot of sense about a couple that has already proven to us that they are real :D 
regardless if we disagree weather they are really in a GF/BF relationship or they are dating.. or even if some assume that they just love each other secretly .. 
At the end, we all agree that they are truly in love with each ... 

I don't know how would anyone still doubt that :)
@zhairamae03
Hi, welcome to the thread ^_^ .. 

Guest akunohana

So now we know why Leeteuk is so pissed of lately. There have been some people in Korea who are trying to put the whole celebrity military in discredit and hating on them and saying they’re not real soldiers….He said in an interview someone shouted disrespectful things to them while performing and he was very affected by this. It seems that recent scandals with celebrity soldiers provoked a lot of people to hate on them. Leeteuk is of course an easy target for these sour people.

Don’t lose your smile angel .They are not worth it.

akunohana said:

So now we know why Leeteuk is so pissed of lately. There have been some people in Korea who are trying to put the whole celebrity military in discredit and hating on them and saying they’re not real soldiers….He said in an interview someone shouted disrespectful things to them while performing and he was very affected by this. It seems that recent scandals with celebrity soldiers provoked a lot of people to hate on them. Leeteuk is of course an easy target for these sour people.

Guest akunohana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pr7cgyGIN0It starts at 3.10.I hope it was translated right but since it was arirang I suspect it was.And with the recent scandal with Sangchu and 7seven they will not be getting time off in the near future.I feel so sorry for the people who are working hard and are getting dragged into this even if they did nothing wrong.The media will be watching them like hawks.

akunohana said:

Guest kulot

NEWS about se7en and sangchoo which affects park jung su too..sigh**

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39313
this is where the scandal started..u can read in this link..

The debate started when SBS′ In Depth 21, which aired on June 25, dug into how PR agents conduct themselves while on duty. The agents were shown drinking late into the night without their uniforms, and two agents, speculated to be Mighty Mouth′s Sangchoo and Se7en, were caught visiting a shady massage parlor.

i hope park jungsu will not so much affected by this scandal..i feel sad watching him today..its not his fault if this will happen to the PR agents..he been doing all his best to serve his duty, he don't deserve to be treated or insulted by people who are just judge mental and narrow minded..

Thank you, @kulot, for sharing the link, and thank you @akunohana, for sharing the news. It is sad that people are starting to link Leeteuk to these things even though he isn't part of it. In Netizenbuzz, a post (translated from a knetizen), it pointed out that Leeteuk and Rain went to America when in fact, Leeteuk didn't. It's intent, as most of us know, was there to hint that LT was also like these celebrity soldiers. Even in Allkpop forum, people are making light jokes that LT better watch his step because he is being scrutinize even more for being a celebrity soldier. That's why I hope, and I desperately hope, that LT will lie low for the moment. He's been doing that in which he is focusing on his duty as a PR for the army.

Guest mywebfoot

Am I stuck in the past? 
I don't know. Am I just stubbornly clinging on despite evidence to the contrary?
Frankly, I haven't gotten out of the blue funk caused by Teuk's unsmiling face and Sora's unfollow. I think nothing has changed from the time I posted - it's either hate or love. We will only know what it was if Sora ever voluntarily mentions Teuk positively again. Otherwise it's a waiting game. 
Maybe they have moved on and we haven't. Maybe Teuk's troubles are completely independent of Sora. Maybe Sora actively manages her follow list and dropping Teuk and following her co-stars is a sign of her moving on. 
Yesterday I watched their reunion episode, ep 22. It's easy to forget that Ep 23 was the same day as Ep 22 because they were broadcast a week apart. The contrast was from the morning to the night was stunning  - from awkward to familiar, from stuttering to completing sentences in quiet intimacy. This gives me hope - that these are people who can be apart but bring it back together effectively. 
Today I watched Ep 31. The final episode. Where they say their good byes. I refuse to believe they are pathological liars, so I think that they knew what they felt for each other, and that they would give it a try. But that was 10 months ago now. Between them stands army, her punishing schedule, and the pressure on PR soldiers to strictly follow the rules. 
I know FDs are sad, so I am sorry I can't post anything more positive. I have to be honest about how it feels right now. I do have some hope, because I also believe these two have what it takes to overcome these difficulties. In many ways, when I wrote Mirror Journey, it was about this kind of time in their lives - Teuk is forced to contemplate his own life when everything he knows is torn from him. Sora is forced to balance her outside life with the restricted life of her army boyfriend. There's so much ambiguity and uncertainty going on. So much easier to give in and just give up. Yet I chose to end Mirror Journey positively. 
Because of the many possible endings, I can see a happy ending for them. 
Faith - "confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."