Admin

Since morning
I have a strong sense they're somewhere together now
I do not know why this sudden sensation
But happy to just think they're together

Even if a sense of false heart and mind
I wish them happy times together forever
I hope Sora underestimated him and raise the morale of Leeteuk well
Leeteuk's decision not to cry and sadness largest resistance guide us on the impact of love in his heart

Word love really make miracles

Miss them

tumblr_mbjtu1xs511qjah2bo3_400.gif

:-? :x :)>-

Guest pinnavinna

welcome back @k_craze miss your posts in here. finished with tidy up a new home? :Dlots of homework in here now for you, left behind really far. read my comments again, i feel stupid, huehueall the relationship i have always a polite one, but i have hollywood's romantic comedy & Korean drama to teach me some lessons :))

Guest lennycsn

@pinnavinna forget about hollywood romantic comedy because if you are hunting for asian men they don't know what is comedy. Sometimes you ended up being a comedian yourself for trying too hard on being romantic. The closest is korean drama but don't try their ways by having to kiss with wide eyes..kekeke...kidding..the best....follow teukso love story...find an older or wiser man like teukie. Happy birthday @kaiskloset. You are a young lady now. Enjoy your year being 18

Hello FD's!!!
First of all, I agree when someone said...that lady in the picture is Sora until she says that was not her. Everything about that lady screams her name. If this was taken after the Thailand concert, I have this sweet  idea in my head that she came to surprise Teukie after he tweeted the words " I love you...I want to see you". Iwould like to think if schedules permits her...she is that kind of girlfriend kkk...
@kaikloset....Happy Birthday!!! You are the kind of sunshines this forum needs,,,,especially when our deep thoughts make us think too much....and our brain gets so wired up over the very little things that end up being nothing. Hope you enjoy your very special day....because somehow you make each day in this thread special too!
And lastly.....Cheer up  FD's!!! We are a long way from July 29,2014 so please save your energy for the next 21 months and some days before Teukie's return. This is something he needs to do for his country....and seeing first hand some of the memories that this war has brought their country from DMZ to the beautiful War Memorial Museum...I can understand why all their men have to do this sacrifice. 
I know this will be an honor for him and i know this is what he needs right now .... to reflect back on his life, learn new things that will help him in his future career and realize there is more to life than the glitter of the stage and the screams of adoring fans...and I am hoping that along the way...I hope he gets to be with Sora at times, hold her hands , for them to spend time and make  memories to treasure  and build dreams  that they get to fulfill together in their lifetime.
FIGHTING!!!!

woot woot just red @jerqu's chapter 15 fanfic kyaaaaa My TeukSo heart is healthy again thanks for the Omega 3 @jerqu ~kkk goshhh!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! :D

@kaiskloset Hello I maybe new here but I been reading your post and I find it insightful!! I want to greet you Happy Birthday!! Wishing you a Dimple Happiness this day!!

Now i understand why PJS wants to enter enlistment the hard way. none of the usual kpop/kwave special treatment for our Teukie. and he want it that way. and for that, no other words will described his decision. respect and acceptance .

here's Teukie's explaination in a way - via OSEN interview excerpts 121022

-------------------------------

"The ‘only passion’ time has passed and now, I think it’s time for me to become experienced and hard person. Ever since I was young, I was very ‘light’ so teacher (SM) told me before “Don’t stay up in the clouds all the time, step on the ground for once.’ (laugh) I think it’s time for me to step on the ground.”

tumblr_mcad57tVTR1rjtyjao1_500.jpg

! There will be much to learn in the army. I will do my best to do whatever they ask me to do.”

“What if I cry? Hyungs tell me that their biggest regret in going to army is that they cried going into it. I will do my best not to cry. (laugh)”

Translation by: @NKsubs

Shared at sujukingdom.tumblr.com by Soo Ri

Guest pinnavinna

@lennycsn thank you master.. i think i'm gonna follow your suggestion about takin' a lesson from teukso's love story. but a man like jungsu is hard to find in this life, don't you think? i think park jungsu is one in a million, how could a person be so humble while he's already have the world in his hand. he's good looking, taking care his dongsaeng really well, smart in choosing the word when he talks, so gentlemen but sometimes a big softy, could be so dorky but shy when people teses him about sora & when getting close with sora. and last but not least he's kind of a guy who can make a girl's dreams about romance come true..ah lucky sora :D
@playerkbd @kaiskloset thanks for feeding me pict/ video of Teuk & #4 doreyeonim..i'm a happy noona :-*

Guest lallinachan

Happy birthday @kaiskloset !

reading teukie interview I have this feeling he had many occasion to meet with sora, and that he is learning how to enjoy new things in life^^

DC and FD fighting!

@playerkbd maybe because of the tags.. I included those with copyright issues.. don't have any idea till i've read the notification.. anyways, I'm reuploading it again.. hope it'll be okay now..
page topper..
I wish we can witness a dimple hug before Tuekie enlist. Or if possible, a dimple KISS..  :\">