[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

sqd66

wrote:

»

In the above picture you can see Sora's mom in a hanbok on the right corner of teh wedding picture...so musthave been a family or close friend getting married.

Just for fun ^^
in the middle of working hour ...

tumblr_mc9x6oKQBe1rgox4io1_500.jpg

I just want to find new news about Sora BUT I smiled to see the results…

On the right side, was the name Leeteuk, so if your looking for Sora definitely find Leeteuk.

Angels are always looking for the sky ^^

miss all FD's.  I heard there have been hot topic.  Why did I miss it? Was it because of the fire created by @jerqu fanfic.  Hmmn.. Why don't you publish it?  You could make a lot of money doing this kind of thing.  Or sell it to TV or Film producers.  Better yet, why don't you sell it to a korean producer with a clause that main characters are for PJS & Sora only.  This will be PJS first project after military duties.  And with all the hot and sexy scenes, I wonder what PJS reaction will be. Wahahaha!
Shoutout to @kaiskloset... Happy Birthday Sweetie.  and my gifts for you..
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE4dc-ayRiCq_XylbruHwl2wHN1JgCce-oKaJIT7wdsVJ6bkHnaw
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwHwnugMVPdcFZ6MwHrm0XY7rzU8oYfZVxzbcq5pe-ZFpwsomP
http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&rlz=1C1CHMO_tlPH488PH488&biw=1004&bih=578&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=whYjzIRqmeP9UM:&imgrefurl=http://blingee.com/blingee/view/127594709-My-love-Yesung&docid=AICQubHyg8ujAM&imgurl=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/79a/755337452_607077.gif&w=300&h=400&ei=FNmEULvhLoXimAXh84GICA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=459&sig=107403715289059389936&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0,i:111&tx=11&ty=77

"Happy birthday!" to @kaiskloset  who has been causing trouble since I've

known her...Don't stop just because you're a year older!!!    Have a Happy Birthday  Girl....

th?id=i.4896714431595495&pid=15.1

FROM ME   :)   @jerqu  <3 u g^rl  .....(my gift u'r bias>> YESUNG )   :D

547011_4901737743303_859846244_n.jpg

Hello FDs - just came back from a really enjoyable mini-reunion with high school friends - Florida's weather was great!  It is 12 midnight and I just walked in, tired - and I need to get some sleep - just want FDs to know I am still here.

Although I was away, I try to read as much as I can and seems like FDs were a bit down due to SJ 7th anniversary coupled with emotional messages for LeeTeuk from his members.  There is not much we nor anybody can do - he has to go - and it is mandatory.  So let's just cheer him on!

Just want to say:  (I don't care what others think) The girl in the picture is SORA - she purposely turned her head away - the red spots on the shirt was made up to distract the CIA's investigation (referring to investigative FDs); LeeTeuk looks so young with that new hairstyle; and in spite of the countdown, he seems at ease.  I want to ask also - why did he not count on the 10th day? 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EVERDEAREST BABY
              @
KAISKLOSET!!!!!!...just came back from our 2nd home and found out it's your special day...always remember...mommidoc loves you....Hugs and Kisses to you  KAIA!!! 

badettetalag

said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EVERDEAREST BABY
              @
KAISKLOSET!!!!!!...just came back from our 2nd home and found out it's your special day...always remember...mommidoc loves you....Hugs and Kisses to you  KAIA!!! 

Guest VenyLoveDC

Just Random Thought... I realized one thing.. after teukie compose "only U" Song.. whenever he posted something in twitter , he always write you using "U" like when he tweet *world ELF!!! Love U* then today he tweet *miss U* since he's the one who said that he's compose the song for someone (it's also for ELF of course.. but he said that there's always someone special who inspire him to compose song including andante and all my heart but only U is the one he likes most). I think that the character 'U' is someone whom he adore and love the most now.. Like all of us already know that the lyrics in only U song , really describe about teukie & sora story... So, i believe that "U" means Sora... ;))

kaiskloset

said: woohhhhh  i was looking for  suju pics but this made my day.thanks @

k i m i ヅ ‏@ghoniel

Super Junior vs Sunny ♥(>̯┌┐<)•° pic.twitter.com/QWZID4RP

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweeted [*] Favorited

another carzy from Teukso Couple....
Just wanna share ^^

tumblr_mcadtjhtZE1rgox4io1_500.jpg

Melody from U
Every movement U be ringing me