[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest dimplylovelove

For the picture I really think it is sora~~~ I mean how can there another girl look like Sora:) I will believe it sora_keke I really wish that both of them spend time together before Tuek's enlistment..

d4892edc12d711e28a5622000a1fbe35_6.jpgtumblr_mby6ary4CM1ramc61o1_1280.jpgtumblr_ma7zvnZigs1qeu8qgo4_1280.jpg

Still wearing the black bracelet wherever he goes??performances or even on a casual day.....No Girlfriend??? I'm trying to post the picture of leeteuk with his high school friends which was on his twitter to show also the black bracelet but it's not posting. Arggghhh

hello to all FD's..good morning/good evening..its been 3 days being a member and all of you never failed to amazed me with all of your post, fanfics and everything about teukso couple..to @playerkbd, @jerqu,@malonowa,@teukso.is.love,@josan,@LuCyJuNg,@badettetalag @kaiaskloset @echalovable and many other FD's here  thanks for welcoming me and bringing me into your amazing malonawa_land...i'm just a preschooler here, don't have nice post, even don't know how to make photos or anything..lol,thanks for rhey who thought me how to do it..hope don't get tired of all my questions and curiosities, i maybe sounds annoying sometimes feel free to criticize me for me to learn more..have a nice day to all of you admirable FD's..

Guest chiyokosadness

@shymaldita28 regarding the black bracelet that teukie wore when with his friends .. how about you take a closer looks video when Sora visited pixar.. maybe you can find something there.. since during that time Sora also wore a black bracelet that have a small silver coin attached to it..
don't force yourself too much regarding to the bracelet.. it might looks the same or maybe not.. ^___^ 

Kang-Sora-MOZAK-2012-Endorsement-kang-so20120707_leeteuk_kiss.jpg

@special1004  D-11..Miss U

If you look on his twitter picture he was wearing a big bow tie which looks like a ribbon..

Since I was not able to sleep as you can see I kept on posting. We all know D-11 is the countdown for LT enlistment but I can't help wonder if it is one way of indirectly saying to someone. Someone was feeling jealous while seeing Sora pics on her sunny co star which happens on thursday night at the same time feeling lonely for her presence. To show the proof that she was with them picture was posted and the next day it was posted LT tweeted Miss U.

On the first date he was given the mission Cinema 3, Row D Seat 10 and If he is sitting of D10, He asked Sora to sit beside him ( then Sora's seat number is  11 )since there are more seats on his side.

LT has said a lot of times to Sora the word I miss you from the time he met her. Episode 6 and LT video letter in the airplane beside Donghae he said I miss you to her. He even told his teacher that he misses her whenever he don't see her. If it is for the Elf he should have tweeted World ELF. Miss U just like his tweet on Aug 18 where he said World E.L.F.!!!Love U...

@chiyokosadness, thank you for the compliment by the way I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart that I love your post in tumblr. I am one of your fan as well. I know how hard to find those kind of details when doing the comparison and findings.

There are a lot of FD's I admire here and proud to be here as always :)

Guest chiyokosadness

shymaldita28 said:

@chiyokosadness, thank you for the compliment by the way I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart that I love your post in tumblr. I am one of your fan as well. I know how hard to find those kind of details when doing the comparison and findings.

There are a lot of FD's I admire here and proud to be here as always :)

pretty FD's! who's going to 

Korea university tonight????

------------------------------------------------------------

#Happy7thAnniversarySUPERJUNIOR 

"You may not have been ELF at the beginning, 

but you'll be ELF to the end"
Thoughts for SuJu ‏@ELF_thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Got me thinking... If during their WGM stint, they realize they like each other... then WGM filiming is their date.  As MC Misun pointed out during WGM Christmas Special, it's a dream for Teuk's part especially to openly date.  The very reason they are really sad on the last episode.  But Teuk, though sad, when Sora kept looking at him, he assured her that she can look whenever.  Meaning, they can meet after the show. To continue dating or getting to know each other more outside the confines of filming a show where actions limited and often times misconstrued. 
When he said, "When I was finding one" it's in past tense, he didn't really clarify if he stopped courting because the girl rejected him or the girl told him that she feels the same way, or if the girl asked him to finish his military services first before they delved into their real feelings.  It could even be an assurance that the girl will wait for two years and see what happens after two years. Another open ended statement.
Plus, this statement  
But in the end, everyone said "Aren't you going to the army soon?" 
Who could tell you this kind of lines?  There's everyone here.  This could mean, people who are close to him.  He was being told that if he find a girlfriend today, it would be hard for the girl for two years.  But it wasn't the girl in question who said this.
Then another statement:
After coming back, I have to officially start finding one. It's been 10 years + since I've lived in the dorms..after I get discharged from the army, I want to be independent, I want to date, and should be thinking about getting married.
He is talking about the future.  Another life plan.  Like one of the FD's have put it, he has dated before living in the dorms.  Why the sudden change? 

@reveramess: 드디어 현장용패딩을 꺼냈다.. 왜이렇게 빨리추워지는가!

@special1004  D-11..Miss UIf you look on his twitter picture he was wearing a big bow tie which looks like a ribbon..Since I was not able to sleep as you can see I kept on posting. We all know D-11 is the countdown for LT enlistment but I can't help wonder if it is one way of indirectly saying to someone. Someone was feeling jealous while seeing Sora pics on her sunny co star which happens on thursday night at the same time feeling lonely for her presence. To show the proof that she was with them picture was posted and the next day it was posted LT tweeted Miss U. "

This is nice observation. Now that I think about it, yeah Sora tweeted their Sunny reunion dinner and next day just a simple "I miss you" from Park Jungsoo.

Maybe.... Maybe it is for KS.... (Oooh goess off to dramaland)