[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest BigHeadMi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Another Translation

High Cut Interview (Teuk parts)

Q: There aren't much time left until Leeteuk enters the army. Are there any plans before you enter the army?

Teuk: I should be playing but I don't know how to play. I heard from my manager-hyung that 10 days before you enter the army, you should go and tour around

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Seoul. But I am a little scared and it seems like it is troublesome. So just like that, I went down to the studios and greeted the PDs and writers that once helped me before. Not very long ago, I finished filming Star King and received a thank you plaque from the director. It was a really a pity. In 4 years, from being a assistant MC holding panels at the side to the main MC now... it was really a program that has very exhausting filming. It is only now that I'm starting to feel the feeling of MC-ing but I had to leave..it was really a pity.

Q: In the end, you didn't manage to find a girlfriend before you enter the army right?

Teuk: It's been about a year since I've broke up with my girlfriend (Donghae said that isn't he too honest?) Even if the company says its not, everyone knows about it, its nothing. It's a fact that I've once worked hard to find a girlfriend. When I was finding one, I heard that being able to receive your girlfriend's letter at the training centre will be very encouraging. But in the end, everyone said "Aren't you going to the army soon?" (laugh) After coming back, I have to officially start finding one. It's been 10 years + since I've lived in the dorms..after I get discharged from the army, I want to be independent, I want to date, and should be thinking about getting married.

[CR: Teukbar]

Guest pinnavinna

lennycsn said:
kika8 said:

Q20: Did you make any girlfriend before enlisting?
Leeteuk: It’s been a bit over 1 year since I broke up with my last girlfriend. (In reply to Donghae saying “aren’t you being too honest in this interview?) Even if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. I did try to make a girlfriend. Many people said a letter from your girlfriend while you are in the army really helps so I looked for one but all the response was “you’re going to army” (laugh) I will make one after returning! I’ve done dorm life for over 10 years now so after returning, I’ll probably live in a separate house, find a girlfriend, and get married.

miss2ysm said:

Another Translation

Q: In the end, you didn't manage to find a girlfriend before you enter the army right?

Teuk: It's been about a year since I've broke up with my girlfriend (Donghae said that isn't he too honest?) Even if the company says its not, everyone knows about it, its nothing. It's a fact that I've once worked hard to find a girlfriend. When I was finding one, I heard that being able to receive your girlfriend's letter at the training centre will be very encouraging. But in the end, everyone said "Aren't you going to the army soon?" (laugh) After coming back, I have to officially start finding one. It's been 10 years + since I've lived in the dorms..after I get discharged from the army, I want to be independent, I want to date, and should be thinking about getting married.

I will be enjoying the sun in Florida for a few days so I better make one more post.

@gdara13 - all have said their piece and peace - I gave you 2 awesome points on your two posts and will give you another one for doing a detective work for connecting the dots regarding the rabbit, the cellphone, etc.  - so that means I don't have to say anything anymore.  I just appreciate the fact that you acknowledge how strong our ties are in this forum, and for the first time, I will adhere to your advice - to continue to keep this thread alive and be one whenever someone (again) tries to shatter our beliefs about this couple - which includes articles that are hard to believe.

LeeTeuk's tears:  seem like no one has used the best description for his tears - so I will try mine. 

He cried when he found out, through Sora's letter how she feels about them being together - he was surprised to know she cares and appreciates him that much and that she treasured the time they had together.  He called himself selfish - and yes he was, because he only cared about his feelings.  Just like what he said, he didn't understand her - or more likely, he didn't try to understand her.  He probably didn't hear what Sora's father said about Sora - she doesn't know how to express herself well - but the way I witnessed it, she did good showing LeeTeuk how she feels - in her own way.  He nagged her about skinship 'coz for him, physical intimacy would solve his insecurity - his insecurity which lead to mistrusting not only Sora but his own member who he has been with more than 10 years.  He was so insecure that he refused to look at who has been in front of him trying to call his attention the whole time.  Everytime he sees Sora wearing those very revealing clothes, he alwaysa say, he only need to look at her face or eyes but his eyes keep going everywhere.  What he felt on the inside, he should have done on the outside too.

After realizing Sora's feelings, then came the regrets - regrets that he wasn't even able to care more for her while they were together - regrets that he didn't give her all the love she deserves - regrets that he wasn't able to express his feelings more - because he was also scared.

He cried because he was sad - and he was sad that he is now full of regrets - and he cried more because his own guilt is torturing him.  I would say those tears are tears of his own guilt.  Isn't it quite surprising to see LeeTeuk, a confident leader of a big group and a variety show MC genius seemed to have lost all his self-confidence because of the word called LOVE?

Did I even make any sense on what I said?  I am doing this in between my packing and watching this korean variety show about married couples.  If I did not, just give me those 'funny' points.

Can't stay away - just one more!

FDs who watched Doryeonim #3 - he did good in Panda - again - he did good also in It's Okay Daddy's Girl.  He's again in the same drama with Son EunSo's real boyfriend, Choi JoonHyuk.  Panda made me cry so hard in episodes 14 and 15 - good acting! 

Before I forget - I thought about something when I woke up this morning -  a word that sound so familiar. 

In episode 24 - Nami Island trip - while they were walking holding hands and Teukie was insisting on reserving a hotel just in case they miss the boat ride back to whereever, Sora said 'we'll be in trouble when we return to Baek Ryung Do (sorry if that is not the correct spelling).  Same words were, I believe, mentioned in one of LT's tweet when he mentioned something about reading a book from a priest or a monk. 

Anybody care to look into this?  thank you FDs - love you all!!

Even if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yes, Public really can tell with your indirect tweets and Sora’s tweets somehow the public will know. Though both will not admit directly but leeteuk knows how to show his significant half some signs which his fans will think it is about them. If I remember in Sukira there was some idols or guest whom Eunhyuk said that during their break they are texting their boyfriends or girlfriends ( not sure the gender of the guest ) and after resuming the program they will make some signs that will be for their partners but the fans will think that it was for them and SJ especially LT always does this kind of habit. Why the V sign does keeps on appearing in Spy performance? We watch the time he was given that mission and he was uncomfortable doing it at Acha performance, this is what he has told Sora that time

I will make one after returning! I’ve done dorm life for over 10 years now so after returning, I’ll probably live in a separate house, find a girlfriend, and get married.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If I was the gdara123 before not reading all the post here I might think that his answer was too simple but reading all the post from page 1 to 875 has made me thinks in a different way.  Now I understand the feelings of FD’s here it was really hard to find out the truth if you were not able to read the page from the beginning, lucky enough I was able to finish reading the post and there is a habit of Leeteuk that I observed at one point he always say half-truth meaning he wants to be honest on his answer but still he will add something that will make you confused. There is no celebrity who will reveal their real thoughts either local or foreign. They will always beat around the bush whenever personal questions are asked. No direct answers will be given since that part is part of their personal life, they will only give hints about their relationship for fan service. Just like Leetuk, he is a public figure and for that, a public need to find out about his personal life and it is up to him if he wants to share it or not. Leeteuk knows how to value his fans in a way he shares his thought. As Park Jung Soo who is possessive with his girlfriend it keeps him in the middle. Though he wanted to reveal in order for him to proud of her still he cannot cause he doesn’t know what will be the consequences of his action if ever he will reveal. It will be fine if he is not in the army he can be able to comfort her and defend her but for this time even he has, I don’t think he will.

It took time for me to believe they are real and for his answer above that when he comes back from the army he will lived separately. Why the sudden change if he does not have a girlfriend now??It seems unbelievable. He has been in a relationship before but he never moved out of the SJ house. It only shows that he has found someone in his life. Just like what he had said in Strong Heart

I’m being completely serious right now, but since I’m enlisting this year, I will 100% find a girlfriend before I leave.”

If that girl waits for me for two years, I think she’s somebody that will wait for me for the rest of her life,” he said. “If I do end up beginning a relationship before I leave and she does wait for me, I will marry that girl within 5 years.”

Leeteuk has 2 options when he said about relationship before his enlistment. 1st A mutual relationship without making it official and just depending on the fate if the girl can wait for him he said that she will wait for the rest of her life but it is not official. There is no bind between them  or commitment given ( not officially together )

2nd the other was an official relationship therefore marriage was being offered. Commitment was there given to Leeteuk. And the response of Leeteuk to the girl is that after his army he will move out therefore I can say that he has found someone already in his life and that they already begun a relationship. Moving out, Girlfriend and Getting Married only shows that he already has one in his life and if you are only a reader of the magazine you won’t find it out like this. You can definitely see that Leetuk really loves the girl he is with right now. Since he is willing to separate himself to SJ members like Donghae and Eunhyuk and that love I can see right now is the same he had felt for his first love whom he is willing to give up everything before.

I think only FD’s here who love and support them can be able to solve the mystery of  Leeteuk interview coz you observed him and compiled all his interviews and for that you can be able to find the answers. Just like creating a product you have to collect evidences, data in order to get the right product.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Collect Leeteuk’s interview and you can received a good findings

I guess I had post a lot of thoughts on this thread

Guest teuksoislove

let me join in your twitter party... please~ [-O<

follow me  @teuksoislove

it's my new twitter account.. made for the couple. :)

My take on Leeteuk's Interview:

I guess he already found the one (it's Sora, i'm sure! :D ). It's just that he does not want to reveal it for their relationship's protection. They need to protect what they have starting from now since uri Oppa is going to army and uri Unnie is being exposed to spotlight. For me, if they reveal it, no one can protect Sora against the anti's, and Leeteuk doesn't want that to happen.

My favorite part on what he said in the interview was when he said that he's going to live independently after army services. In that way, both of them can take their relationship to the next level without anyone interfering them. (am i making sense? hmmmmm..)

anyways, TEUKSO, FDs, FIGHTING!!! :D

teukso.is.love said: let me join in your twitter party... please~ [-O<

follow me  @teuksoislove

it's my new twitter account.. made for the couple. :)

My take on Leeteuk's Interview:

I guess he already found the one (it's Sora, i'm sure! :D ). It's just that he does not want to reveal it for their relationship's protection. They need to protect what they have starting from now since uri Oppa is going to army and uri Unnie is being exposed to spotlight. For me, if they reveal it, no one can protect Sora against the anti's, and Leeteuk doesn't want that to happen.

My favorite part on what he said in the interview was when he said that he's going to live independently after army services. In that way, both of them can take their relationship to the next level without anyone interfering them. (am i making sense? hmmmmm..)

anyways, TEUKSO, FDs, FIGHTING!!! :D

It is 1:00 a.m. here in Los Angeles and I couldn't sleep - that picture keeps bugging me.  If we have to base the dates on what @shymaldita had predicted (Sept. 4-28 is it?), then what I read before the airing of the last episode was true.  What bothers me more now is, after the unexpected incident, even the news about LeeTeuk giving another event for Sora when they left the house, has gone.

I remember reading a brief translation that says - after they exchanged gifts distributed their memoirs, LeeTeuk prepared another event for Sora.  So now I am guessing, if that was taken sometime in September, then it was taken after episode 31.  Was that the same top Sora was wearing?  I hope my guts are telling me the truth again. 

Now I really have to get some sleep - 8 hours of work - 2 hours of rest after - then off to a 3-hour flight from Los Angeles to Florida.

Guest LuCyJuNg

viyra

said:

It is 1:00 a.m. here in Los Angeles and I couldn't sleep - that picture keeps bugging me.  If we have to base the dates on what @shymaldita had predicted (Sept. 4-28 is it?), then what I read before the airing of the last episode was true.  What bothers me more now is, after the unexpected incident, even the news about LeeTeuk giving another event for Sora when they left the house, has gone.

I remember reading a brief translation that says - after they exchanged gifts distributed their memoirs, LeeTeuk prepared another event for Sora.  So now I am guessing, if that was taken sometime in September, then it was taken after episode 31.  Was that the same top Sora was wearing?  I hope my guts are telling me the truth again. 

Now I really have to get some sleep - 8 hours of work - 2 hours of rest after - then off to a 3-hour flight from Los Angeles to Florida.

Guest VenyLoveDC

gdara123 said: Sorry to cut your post ^^

It took time for me to believe they are real and for his answer above that when he comes back from the army he will lived separately. Why the sudden change if he does not have a girlfriend now??It seems unbelievable. He has been in a relationship before but he never moved out of the SJ house. It only shows that he has found someone in his life. Just like what he had said in Strong Heart

Guest lallinachan

BigHeadMi said:

Another Translation

High Cut Interview (Teuk parts)