[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Part 2

Blackroom Interview Last Episode

Leeteuk : During those times I felt like I was very selfish and thought that I was the only one genuine person with the emotion also I can't understand her.

Leeteuk : I really love the time and wished more to love, to hug and care for a bigger heart.

Kang Sora : I appreciate everything that he has done for me as a person but for a lady he has done more than that. He gave us the opportunity to joke and talk comfortable and left a precious memory as a gift.

Somehow being an actress was a disadvantage for Sora since Leeteuk always believe that during their WGM she was only acting her part but in the end he realized that he was wrong. He had felt her sincerity after the strike when Sora has become more bold in her actions and also when leeteuk met Sora's parents he was able to confirm that Sora can't really express herself that much. He might not have expected that kind of personality since he was seeing her as Chunhwa in Sunny. You can see the confusion with Leeteuk when he always ask her what is her personality? which all the MC are laughing during that time. The image of Sora that was with him was the Sora in sunny who speaks her mind whenever she felt she was being wronged.

Selfishness in a sense that he was not able to know it soon. He has kept it in his heart that it was too late for him to realize. For Sora her blackroom and interview outside of WGM is still the same how she appreciates him as a man for bringing out the other side of her which is Sora's feminity which is more than a woman can experience.

Guest lallinachan

I don't know if you noticed... maybe I am wrong, or maybe it doesn't mean anything special...
In this video you see teukie that after he walked the blue carpet and after he and other suju saluted "uri superjunior! OWEO!"... Teukie come back to greet a group of fans, and I think it's the same one Sora greeted (the teuksora fans, but without their banner).

399596_338505856245000_1457645052_n.jpg

I don't think he have prefereance, because he is not that kind of guy of course! (and his fans are so loyal and awesome you'd be amazed by them) but I actually think he wanted to be a little grateful to his most recent fans, those ones that like him and Sora together^^ (of course if he didn't care of the pairing that much he would not have come back again to greet).
what do you think?

Guest Cicci_92_1

I really do hope he'll make a V Sign, but I don't think he'll do it, because it would be really toooooo obvious...but we should pay attention to everything...I mean, maybe he'll do something else :)

Guest akunohana

I’m sorry to say this and I don’t want to push anyone from cloud nine but the amount of nonsense displayed in here is really getting over the top. I really liked the spazzing in the past and the detective work by some is awesome. There must be other FD’s who think this going too far just to reach those 1000 pages. I hope you don’t find this criticism offensive and you are going to tell me “to stay away then” but instead I hope FDD’s will listen to my plea.

“Imagination allows us to develop while delusion hurts yourself and others around you.”

I don't know if you noticed... maybe I am wrong, or maybe it doesn't mean anything special...

In this video you see teukie that after he walked the blue carpet and after he and other suju saluted "uri superjunior! OWEO!"... Teukie come back to greet a group of fans, and I think it's the same one Sora greeted (the teuksora fans, but without their banner).

I don't think he have prefereance, because he is not that kind of guy of course! (and his fans are so loyal and awesome you'd be amazed by them) but I actually think he wanted to be a little grateful to his most recent fans, those ones that like him and Sora together^^ (of course if he didn't care of the pairing that much he would not have come back again to greet).

what do you think?

I think someone mentioned it a few pages back, they both greet a Dimple Couple Fan..I can't be sure as we don't have a clear view of the banner..

Guest lallinachan

MyAngelicEvil said:

I’m sorry to say this and I don’t want to push anyone from cloud nine but the amount of nonsense displayed in here is really getting over the top. I really liked the spazzing in the past and the detective work by some is awesome. There must be other FD’s who think this going too far just to reach those 1000 pages. I hope you don’t find this criticism offensive and you are going to tell me “to stay away then” but instead I hope FDD’s will listen to my plea.

“Imagination allows us to develop while delusion hurts yourself and others around you.”

Guest lallinachan

playerkbd said:

lallinachan

wrote:

»

I don't know if you noticed... maybe I am wrong, or maybe it doesn't mean anything special...<br />

In this video you see teukie that after he walked the blue carpet and after he and other suju saluted "uri superjunior! OWEO!"... Teukie come back to greet a group of fans, and I think it's the same one Sora greeted (the teuksora fans, but without their banner). <br />

MyAngelicEvil..I don't know if I would use the word nonsense but the thread did get cluttered and unorganized due to the 1000 page project.

I didn't like the large fonts,the quoting of the same pictures 3 to 4 times,the one liners,etc...it made the fun of reading thru the posts a bit difficult.

I do think the thread is getting back to normal and hopefully your constructive critisism will be looked upon as just that

something said out of care. We need to be aware of soompi rules and follow them...it's a way to keep the thread flowing nicely.

Guest teuksoislove

MyAngelicEvil said:

sqd66

wrote:

»

MyAngelicEvil..I don't know if I would use the word nonsense but the thread did get cluttered and unorganized due to the 1000 page project.<br />

I didn't like the large fonts,the quoting of the same pictures 3 to 4 times,the one liners,etc...it made the fun of reading thru the posts a bit difficult.<br />

I do think the thread is getting back to normal and hopefully your constructive critisism will be looked upon as just that<br />

something said out of care. We need to be aware of soompi rules and follow them...it's a way to keep the thread flowing nicely.

Part 3

DC hug and kiss on the last episode

I tried watching the last episode eventhough it still makes me teary eyed. I just noticed the hug and kiss between them since I watched most of the WGM couple farewell episode. The DC hug and especially the kiss is different from the other couples...since I watched most of the farewell episode I haven't seen any couple that had a kiss on their farewell except Sora and Leeteuk. Mostly I saw was hug but still there was a difference on the hugging part.

So for any intruder who wants to say that they are not real this is for you and if you don't believe it better start reading psychology books.

1st hug....If you noticed the seconds/ time that Leeteuk has hug Sora it was more than 3 seconds..The average " goodbye" hug should be about 1-2 seconds of holding. Anything hug longer than that should be a close friend or the significant other meaning " the other half / partner in love". If it is just a friendly hug it should not last longer than 3 seconds but for Leeteuk it was more than that. Typically the man would want to pull back before the woman does. The exception to the rule is the "intimate" moment. It was Sora who was trying to pull backsince she was starting to cry but not Leeteuk  he did not let go of  her.

2nd hug... When Leeteuk hug Sora again you can see there is intimacy between their hug especially on Leeteuk's side.

The Romance in Hugging...Hugging is a key part of any romantic relationship and a hug, often given as a sign of simple affection and it is a step away from a kiss, which significantly deepens the romance..Hugging in romantic relationships is often far more frequent and of much longer duration than affection hugs. The hug is more likely to involve full body touching and may in the appropriate setting may lead to further actions such as kissing, caressing. Hand positioning on the back is an important romantic signal. The lower the hand, the greater romantic intent. A longer duration of hug also indicates greater passion.

Romantic Intent ( lower the hand while hugging ) = Sora

Greater Passion ( longer duration of hug )            = Leeteuk

Romance in the Air                                  =  Dimple Couple

This kind of reaction or gestures has happened to our DC wherein Leeteuk has hug Sora longer than 3 seconds which involves full body if you noticed both of them you can see how tight was their 2nd hug and it was followed by a kiss and the caress of Leeteuk on the hair of Sora before they parted.

How long you hug a girl for, says a lot about the hug. The longer you hold on the less " friendly" the hug is; and the longer you hold on more "intimate" it becomes.

When Sora and Leeteuk wrap their arms around each other you can see BEAR HUG.. this means I missed you, I adore you and could'nt wait to see you  again.

Therefore it means that both has a romantic feelings with them and wishes to see each other soon which Sora has said on her interview that they are texting and she will visit him.

ks-y2.png

I just saw this old KPOP couple (Sung Yuri and Yoon Se Kwang ) they have been able to hide their relationship in media for 6 years but only by couple items you can figure them out but not necessarily that they will wear it together in a same event nor they will wear it always in the events...

What I mean is if you noticed lately our DC couple you will  see some items they have the same but will not be worn at the same time.

In WGM they wear their own clothes depending on what they feel to wear but we saw in some FD finding that they do have similar items

1.( bracelets) worn inside the car before they head to nami island

2. ( necklace and bracelet white beads ) they wear in the market but you can notice that Sora is trying to hide it inside her clothes.

3. ( index ring finger ) The index finger ring Sora's wearing on the car with leeteuk and her parents ....or the one she was wearing on the car with Leeteuk when she becameher manager. I tried looking at both rings of Sora and the latest ring on Leeteuk index finger if it was the same, Since I don't know how to capture it properly..Leeteuk was not much into accesories whenever they are doing the shows nor he ever placed index ring finger. I only saw it on MV's which part of their style but for concerts I have not seen yet..

4. The airport fashion of Sora and leeteuk ( her arrival to Busan and his arrival to Seoul ) both has tuck out shirt on the side. I remember that Leeteuk has always make sure that his shirt are neatly tucked in and if you noticed their last episode you cn see that he's uncomfortable when his shirt is coming out , he always tried to tuck it inside.

5. When Sora tripped in Blue carpet the next day Leeteuk posted a tumblr gif of his accident..same way he deleted Busan cool

6. Remember Leeteuk watch the baseball match in Busan where Sora has thrown her pitch, now he will be in Jamsil stadium.

I always welcome creative criticism, but for those critique who's somewhat out of line. I don't think so!!!I don't understand, why shipping teukso can hurt myself and around Us? We may call ourselves delusional but I guess We know the limit...JUST ONE THING THOUGH,THERE'S SO MANY COINCIDENCES TO BE IGNORED, so I guess every FD who bliv in our ship will continue to sail them !SO, FD's aja.aja.fighting^^

OK guys...on a positive note; those who love to read Fanfics.

I'll post 3 chapters before I hit my bed....I'm gonna be busy  next week,

'coz my client just call me who came from honeymoon at Malonowa Island?heheh!

kidding aside, I have to finish my Job...Hope you'll still like it!!!

Chapter 6: "My ideal girl, now a superwoman"

581459_4826347298589_215381915_n.jpg

While most of the people at the inauguration are all eyes on Sora on center stage, Choi Min has his eyes set on Leeteuk. Choi, knowing how Sora suffered when she was in a relationship with LT, says to himself, "yeah serves you right Leeteuk, you had your chance and blew it big time."

Choi and Sora remained friends after they did their drama. He was attracted to her but did not pursue her intensely as he knows KS was madly in love with LT at that time. He still cares for her though and is so happy to see her on stage. He finds her very pretty, inside and out and will remain as his ideal girl.

He has not spoken nor met with KS personally since she arrived in Korea. He does not have her phone number, assuming that she already has a new phone. He wants to meet her but this may not be the appropriate time as she is busy presenting and might have other plans afterwards.

He wants to take her out badly but what should he do first? How should he get in touch with her? Then, he remembers something, he reaches out for his phone and dialed a number but it went through the voice mail so he just left a message. "Hi, noona, please call me when you get this."

The following day, Tuesday, Choi was off from filming his latest drama. He exactly knows what to do with his free time so he got up early, bathed and dressed as if he is going to attend a board meeting. He puts on his best Armani suit with matching Armani shoes. The image on the mirror looks so sharp that he could pass for a corporate executive.

Driving his red Porsche, he proceeds to SM building, parks his car along the visitor’s lane and proceeds to the penthouse suites. Of course, it is easy to find Sora’s office along the rows of offices. He reaches his destination and greets Sora’s executive assistant, Lee Jin. "Good morning, noona, says Choi with his eyes smiling."

"Oh my, Choi, what do I owe this pleasure?" "Okay, do not even start talking, I know why you are here and the answer is no".

Lee Jin is two years older than Choi but they grew up together and treated each other as siblings. Lee Jin is nearly as tall as Choi with a slender figure, high cheek bones, almond-shaped eyes, pointed nose and lips that are similar to those of Choi’s, she even has the same trademark smile as Choi’s. She wears her hair in a bun, and today she chose to wear a mid-knee length pencil cut black skirt, an inner silk white sleeveless blouse matched with a double breasted pin-striped black and white blazer and a two-inch pump black shoes, looking every inch a reliable and no-nonsense executive assistant.

"Noona, you did not return my call last night so I was kind of worried and said to myself that I should check on you and pay you a visit so here I am, taaa daaa, with matching bouquet of flowers for you".

"Choi, you have not changed a bit!" "And do you think you can bribe me with those flowers?" "Are those really mine or Sora’s?"

"He he he, is my effort to bribe you working noona?" "I know I am your favorite cousin!" "These flowers are yours; I have sent Sora’s to her home delivered yesterday, he he he." "I just realized how lucky I am having you as Sora’s executive assistant, noona!" He drops the flowers on her desk, she then retrieves the vase and puts the flowers in.

"Oh, shut up, I will get into trouble if I give in to your request!" "Thank you for the flowers though."

"What have I gotten into?, I think I should have thought long and hard before I applied for this position huh, knowing that my boss is the ever popular Kang Sora?" "This day is so crazy; the phone has not stopped ringing. I am nearing my boiling point, perhaps I should just put it into voice mail but I will get into trouble if President CEO or other board executives phone. Why all these personal calls for KS get into the main switchboard is beyond me!"

"Well, maybe there are people who really missed Sora and since they do not have her personal phone number yet, they thought of phoning here, right noona?"

"Yes, yes, I understand but sometimes I just cannot keep up with the personalities. Aigoo, a while ago, I had an encounter with a language line interpreter, she was calling on behalf of Mike He and I could just not understand her Hangul, I asked if she speaks English but she does not so there you go, no clear communication between the two of us but I could sense her frustration because perhaps Mike was also bugging her to get through so that he could speak to KS."

"Oh my, noona, your boss is really a much sought person now, ha ha ha!" "But why would Mike He call her? Do you have any idea? ask Choi.

"Sorry dear cousin, We couldn't understand each other , how could I ask her? " Lee jin said.

"Not only that, earlier I had a call from Changmin, actually had several calls from him and when I told him that Sora’s schedule is booked solid today, he just snapped back at me insinuating that I am a lousy executive assistant! What can I do, I can just take messages and pass them on to KS when she comes back from her Executive committee (EXCOM) meeting, and that my dear cousin by the way is the truth. For today, she won’t be back until before noon and if you wish to see her, then be my guest, sit on the couch and rot while waiting because she will just have an hour of break before she gets into three more meetings that will run until the end of the day."

"Noona, might you be exaggerating?" "However, I am willing to wait since I did not book an appointment today. Do you know if she has an open spot tomorrow or the following day though? It might be wise to just book an appointment?"

"Let me check her electronic scheduler on my computer, here, let me have a look. Hmmm, tomorrow, Wednesday, is tight because she has a half-day talk at SKKS for incoming junior students majoring in Film post-production, then later in the afternoon she has a performance appraisal meeting with Human Resources, it is the time of the year for staff performance appraisal and she has to discuss and approve recommendations for each staff in her department so that will take a lot of her time as she has to negotiate with HR involving departmental budget/payroll increments. On Thursday, she has to run through the draft of contract proposal for SBS with the legal department, hmm, knowing how meticulous our corporate lawyers are, that will take much of her time in the morning already. In the afternoon, she has to review her presentation materials for the director’s guild conference to be held in Busan on Friday and Saturday. She leaves for Busan on Friday morning then come back on Saturday evening, Sunday is her day off."

"Whew, noona, just running through her schedule makes me feel so dizzy, can she do all of those stuff?, Well, I know her to be very good in multi-tasking since back then but her schedule is just crazy."

"Yes, my dear cousin, that is her life in our company, hectic right?"

"Noona, I was just thinking, since she is so busy in the day, can you book me for a dinner appointment with her (now smiling nervously with head bowed down)?"

"I am afraid you have to talk to her about that Choi. She does not work beyond 4pm, when she is here in the office, as she wants to dedicate that time after work to her family."

"Hmmm, fair enough! So I guess it might be worthwhile waiting here now, I might just get a chance to talk………….. (He does not have the chance to finish his words as he sees Choi walks down the aisle towards her office and again he is in awe of her radiant beauty).

He realizes she is prettier than ever but more confident now. She is wearing a pair of charcoal grey dress pants topped with a chiffon pink salmon sleeveless inner blouse and matching cropped blazer of the same material as the dress pants she is wearing. To finish the perfect look, she wears a pair of Jimmy Choo black leather pumps and a single strand of black pearls, her hair loosely worn.

With a stack of file folders in her arm, Sora waves and greets Choi Min ( Choi and Sora become close friend when they're doing their drama, but she don't have idea that he likes her) "Choi, it is so nice to see you again. Do you have a meeting in the building? Are you here for business?" she asks smiling.

"Hi, Sora, no I am not here for business reasons. I have been negotiating with your strict executive assistant here, (winks at Lee Jin) to book me an appointment to see you but it seems that we cannot find an open spot, you are booked solid!"

"Oh, there is no need for that, you are embarrassing me Choi", she said blushing. "You are a dear friend; you should have called me on my personal number!"

"Yeah, I have thought about that but I realized I do not have your new number ha ha ha, and I have not had the chance to get it from you so here I am in the flesh."

"You are half an hour early, Sora, is your EXCOM done?" Lee Jin asks as she gets the folders from KS.

"Yes, thank goodness it is done, the flow of discussion went smoothly, no arguments ensued and lesser time was spent on deliberating on each item on the agenda so I am so happy it went fast ha ha ha."

"Come to my office Choi." She opens the door to her room and Choi Min follows.

"You’ve got two persistent callers, Mike He and Changmin." "Let me remind you Sora, you have an hour and a half to rest, have lunch before your string of meetings begin," says Lee Jin while KS and Choi Min enter her office.

"Really, Changminsshi, that’s nice he still know me, hmmm when he call again kindly get his numbers and I will just call him back, thanks lee Jin and I know I only have an hour and a half left to catch up with my friend here, Choi." KS answered back.

"I have Mike He's number"says lee jin

"Oh,ok I'll just call him back later." Sora said .(Sora meet Mike He in New York and become an avid admirer)

Both are now seated on the couch at the receiving area of KS’s office.

"So what brings you here today Mr. Choi Min Sung? I am so happy to see you again. I just realized we have not been in touch while I was in New York right?"

"I missed you Sora! I was really surprised of your decision to leave for New York back then but I knew the compelling reason behind that decision and I respected it, but I really missed you. So, the minute I heard you are back, I really wanted to see you, so here I am."

"Oh, dear friend, I missed you too, I have fond memories of us doing our drama, and I will always treasure those memories."

"By the way, you look incredibly smart, sexy and stylish in your suit today, is that by Armani?, You’ve got elegant taste my friend!"

"Thank you for the compliments, you look gorgeous yourself in your corporate suit!"

"By the way, where are you having lunch? Can I buy you lunch? Let us go somewhere near to eat."

"Ok, I love that, I need to get some fresh air before I attend my meetings in the afternoon. Sure, let me get my purse (her phone rings as she was plucking her black Chanel caviar purse from the drawer of her desk).

The caller ID says "home" and she answers it.

"Hello, yes Kath, what is up?"

"Ma’am Sora, your parents are here picking us up, they said we are going to the mall."

"What? Can’t they wait until Sunday?"

Aware that Choi may hear her conversation, she excuses herself and goes to the private meeting room adjacent to her office, closes the door behind her and continues talking to Kath.

"They said they were within the vicinity of our pad and decided to drop by and take us to the mall." "So are you allowing us to go with them?"

With a deep sigh and knowing that she will not win if she decides to argue with her parents, "Yes, you may Kath but please remember do not feed them nuts because they are allergic to those, no chocolates because those are too sweet, They will get a sore throat and no candies because they might choke ok? Remind my parents also to take you home early, before 5pm should be good because I will be home by that time."

"Okay, ma’am I heard you loud and clear. We will be home before 5pm, no nuts, chocolates and candies!"

"Kath, please guard them with your life."

"Yes, I will."

She turns off her phone, goes out of the meeting room and proceeds to where choi Min is, waiting for her.

"Let us go, I am starving", she said, smiling.

"Hmm, who was that, your boyfriend?" Choi Min asks with a serious look on his face.

Smiling, she said, "Stop it Choi, I do not have a boyfriend!"

"That is so hard to believe!" but deep inside, he felt relieved and happy that he still has a chance.

"Sadly, but it is the truth he he he!"

"Ok, let us go have lunch; what do you want to eat?" "Before I forget, please give me your phone number."

"Of course, I would go for Korean dish this time, I miss it while in New York so I have been feasting on Korean cuisine since I came back." "Ok, give me your phone and I will enter my number."

"Then, Korean fine dining it is!" "Here is my phone, gladly!" as he flashes his close-up smile.

Note: I'm in-love with Mike He....lol (For those who don't know him, He's oohhhzzzzzing with sex appeal.Mike He is a  Taiwanese actor) :D

I know.I know everybody wants interaction from Teukso 36_1_21.gif

Chapter 6. The truce

576901_4781994149788_1823587406_n.jpg

Busan from Seoul by car is around 5 hours so KS had to sleep early the night before to be refreshed and energized to drive the following morning. It is Friday today and her presentation is scheduled early in the evening so there is plenty of time, she can drive leisurely going to Busan. She is happy to learn that Sungmin is also attending a teambuilding workshop in Busan for his new drama (he got a drama offer, and he'll try doin' it for the first time ) and they look forward to seeing each other again. Leaving Seoul at 6am in her hybrid Sonata, she will reach Busan in time for lunch.

While driving, Sora reminisces her childhood trips to Busan with her parents. She enjoys the beautiful scenery now as much as she did before, nothing changed, no massive realty development had taken place yet and she thinks that is better because somehow the beauty of nature remains pure.

She enjoyed the scenery so much that she did not notice she is about to reach her destination. She sees the entrance gate of the Conference Centre.

The Conference Centre houses three 7-story buildings, one of which is the dormitory for transient attendees. KS parks at the visitor’s lane in front of the dormitory. To her surprise, Sungmin comes out of the dormitory hall and meets her at the parking area.

"How was your drive coming here ?"

"It was steady, smooth, no problems so far." "How are you ? Has your workshop started?"

"I am good, yes the workshop started this morning, and we are on our lunch break. Come have lunch with me at the cafeteria."

"Sure, I am starving but I need to register and leave my luggage in my assigned room."

"Let me help you with that ."

"Thank you so much, , you may grab my luggage and I will take my laptop and other presentation materials with me."

They proceeded to the reception area, registered and deposited Sora’s luggage and other stuff in her room located at the 4th floor of the dormitory.

On their way to the cafeteria, down the basement, "Is the food good?", how was your breakfast?"

"They served Continental breakfast and you know me, it is my favorite so I ate with gusto ha ha ha!"

"I would say you are still a growing kid and your appetite is so big, Sungminsshi!" "I wonder what they are serving for lunch."

"Sorasshi, I checked it out earlier, we have a choice among Italian, Japanese and Korean dishes. It makes sense to me because there are multiple events going on and they should serve a variety of dishes."

"Then, Korean it is for me, hmmmm I cannot get enough of it." "What is it for you?"

"I will have Italian! I was just craving pasta yesterday ha ha ha!"....... "Ahermm...Can we drop the formality between us? It's kinda annoying and we've been friends for years now"

"Actually I was about to ask you that..heheh! "

After getting their food, Sungmin and Sora sit by the patio where tables and chairs are shaded by big parasols. The summer sun is just right, not scorching and the breeze is steady. Sora forgot to get a glass of water, she does not drink sodas, so she went back inside the cafeteria. As she is about to get water from the fountain dispenser, she bumps into someone who is rushing to get water too. They look at each other and time stood still. 

"Go ahead, take some water first."

"Thank you" she said and proceeds to get water, then goes out back to her seat by the patio where Sungmin is, enjoying his pasta and pizza.

"Why do you look so flustered, as if you saw a ghost?"

"Why is Leeteuk here, Sungmin?" "Did you know he is here?"

"Hyung? Here?" "Oh, I get it, I think he have some business to attend here, I heard." "You have not spoken to him until now?"

"No and I do not intend to, what is there to talk about?"

"I think you have some unfinished business to settle Sorassh,errr Sora." "It would be good for both of you to come to a truce and end the animosity because you will bump into one another most of the time, it is awkward if you are not on speaking terms." "Korea is such a small place for the two of you!"

"Well, you have a point there, we need to get to the bottom of it for a more peaceful way of living/co-existing in this place, but maybe in due time, the situation has not presented itself so I will cross the bridge when I get there." "In the meantime I am so hungry, let me eat!"

The two finished lunch, Sora is now proceeding back to her room for final preparations of her presentation while Sungmin returns to his workshop room.

Edited: to be cont>>>>>>> waaaaaahhhh Soompi why? btaw Soompi giving me hard time again....

CONTINUATION: soompi not nice lol.....

At 6pm, Sora decides she will order room service as she is still busy rehearsing for her presentation. Her dinner arrives and is now eating while reading her cue cards and reviewing her power point materials.

She proceeds to the venue of her presentation at 7pm. Upon arrival, she sets up her materials and checks other logistics that may contribute to the success or failure of her presentation, the technicalities she thought.

She sees a lot of familiar places and mingles with them. At 7:30, the conference resumes and she is the first speaker to present.

Her presentation went good, no technical problems encountered and questions from the viewers were addressed. She did a good job once again. After gathering her materials, she proceeded back to her room.

It is 10 pm and she cannot sleep. The summer heat is on and it is warm inside her room in spite of the fact that it is equipped with a ceiling fan. She decides to talk a walk along the dormitory pathways leading to the landscaped lawns.

Oh, the cool summer breeze is so refreshing, she thought while walking along the pathway. She reaches a curb where a bench is nestled under an arc of perennial flowers, she sits and relaxes for the meantime.

"Welcome back," she heard a familiar voice that made her want to stand up fast and run away but this feeling vanished quickly, she remained seated.

LT sits by her side, about an arm’s length away. They remained silent for a long time, it seems like eternity but someone had to break the silence.

"How are you doing, Sora, are you happy?"

KS does not answer, she does not know what to say.

LT continues talking. "Life is not fair, I believe you are happy now, I wish I could say the same for myself."

"I have to thank you for what I have now, Leeteuk. When you said that you wanted me out of your life, I almost died, but come to think of it I made the right decision to leave Korea for a while. My experience in New York had made me feel more confident; it raised my self-esteem and taught me things that I never imagined I could do."

"Good for you. Just for the record, I did not want you out of my life, I may have insinuated it but I never wanted you out of my life." "I regretted saying those lines and still regret it to date and will remain regretting it for my entire life I guess."

"I think it is too late for us to debate on semantics, Leeteuk."

"I meant to see you after the night of our talk but I was too ashamed of myself that I did not have the nerve to see you. Then, I learned that you were off to New York as an exchange student, I was so happy for you then and thought that I might as well let you go to fulfill your longtime dream of pursuing a degree. I thought that there will be plenty of time to reconcile with you after your New York stint, when you come back to Korea, thus I was convinced that we needed that space apart." "I sent you off when you left, I was at the airport looking at you from afar."

"You were confident that I will come back and we will get together again? Is my understanding correct?, You are one cheeky guy! You are too sure of everything!!"

"Please do not get me wrong, I was being confident but at the same time I prayed a lot that you will still be available when you come back."

Sora does not know what to say. She is assessing herself wanting to find out if she still feels something for LT but the symptoms are still there, her hands are sweaty, her knees feeling weak and heart, her heart racing fast. Oh my God, please no.. I can't think like this, I have to be firm... Yes, she may still finds him still very attractive but she does not want to be with him.

"Yes, I was hoping that you would come back still available but perhaps karma is catching up with me now. I am too late to ask you for a fresh start, right?"

Sora remains silent, she is starting to get confused as to where this conversation is leading.

"My mom and sister bumped into your parents last Tuesday at the mall."

Oh no, said Sora to herself, now she knows where this is leading to and she better brace herself and should think of a smart answer to LT's incoming questions.

"Twins, with their nanny, was with your parents at that time and they said that they are yours. My mom said that they looks so adorable."

Sora does not want to say anything as yet, she allows LT to talk.

"It is my dream to have a family of my own, years ago I would have wanted you to be the mother of my children."

"Then, what is keeping you Leeteuk, go build your own family, I think you are stable enough now to do it."

"But I want you in it and I want that little twins to be a part of my family too."

"Wait, leeteuk, is this why we are having this conversation? You think they are yours? You are hilarious! May I remind you, oh my God, this too embarrassing for me but gee, let me jog your memory a bit, yes you maybe the first but are you sure there's nobody after you?"

Stunned, Leeteuk realizes the truth and starts sobbing unabashedly.

"The mere thought that another man had made love to you, Sora, is tearing my heart into pieces. With that little twins as a living proof that you had consummated your love for someone else other than me makes me feel jealous as hell! If I could only bring back the hands of time, I would! Perhaps, we would have ended up together as a family had I not allowed you to leave for New York!"

Sensing the remorse in Leeteuk’s voice, Sora felt sorry for him.

"Leeteuk, I have a lot on my plate right now. My work demands a lot of time as well as my parenting chores. However, I thrive in this busy atmosphere and I love multi-tasking. I feel so complete now with my kids by my side and my passion at work serves as the driving force to achieve something that makes me feel fulfilled. Honestly, I do not need a man right now to satisfy my needs." "Our ship, had sailed, sunk even!"

"If I am not her father, then who is?"

"You do not know him."

"Then, introduce me to him."

"You will meet him, in due time but honestly, I do not know how meeting him would help you."

"I need closure, Sora! I need to see the guy who deserves your love more than me."

Sora was speechless, She don't know what to say.....

"One more thing, I want DNA Test"..........................

Just for fun to read :D : I believe the final ep hugs are a comfort hug. Seeing how she was upset/sad he wanted to comfort her and make it all better which also leads to the pat hug to encourage her everything will be ok. Depending a hug can be romantic or platonic depends on the hand movement. Couldn't tell since the scene has been edit. Which also leads to hug last a little long than should. In emotional state can't help but touch the hair. To equal our curiousity if not romantic, I hope at least a platonic love , genuine start. A feeling of how love began ( like what FT said love w/no concept) I mean started from 1st ep till before the strike they started on impulse as what Teuk had stated ep 8 to Shindong. Maybe I confuse but I thought the feeling wasn't strongly bond yet.Cliff hanger. The strike that separated the two brought them especially Sora to think things through how much they really want eachother in their life. I believe after the strike what really began.I would like to add the hand holding... Seeing how he stretching out his hand is like asking permission as "I want to get close to you, can I?" Some may wonder way at some point in time he doesnt get touchy feely is because his more consume w/ his feelings towards her that he wants more of an emotinal connection so his more talkative less touchy. Which also leads me to wonder how much time they spend together for Sora know so much of the real PYS, RIGHT. ( In Sora interview on WGM). In other words his ready to commit or head over heels. Hope I make sense. To be safe with what I say am analyzing on what I see during ep and interview. PEACE :)>-

uon86 said: Just for fun to read :D : I believe the final ep hugs are a comfort hug. Seeing how she was upset/sad he wanted to comfort her and make it all better which also leads to the pat hug to encourage her everything will be ok. Depending a hug can be romantic or platonic depends on the hand movement. Couldn't tell since the scene has been edit. Which also leads to hug last a little long than should. In emotional state can't help but touch the hair. To equal our curiousity if not romantic, I hope at least a platonic love , genuine start. A feeling of how love began ( like what FT said love w/no concept) I mean started from 1st ep till before the strike they started on impulse as what Teuk had stated ep 8 to Shindong. Maybe I confuse but I thought the feeling wasn't strongly bond yet.Cliff hanger. The strike that separated the two brought them especially Sora to think things through how much they really want eachother in their life. I believe after the strike what really began.I would like to add the hand holding... Seeing how he stretching out his hand is like asking permission as "I want to get close to you, can I?" Some may wonder way at some point in time he doesnt get touchy feely is because his more consume w/ his feelings towards her that he wants more of an emotinal connection so his more talkative less touchy. Which also leads me to wonder how much time they spend together for Sora know so much of the real PYS, RIGHT. ( In Sora interview on WGM). In other words his ready to commit or head over heels. Hope I make sense. To be safe with what I say am analyzing on what I see during ep and interview. PEACE :)>-

Guest lallinachan

FD it's so late!!! but I had to say goodnight to you^^
I would like to have more time because I left 5 pages unread... and seems like we have a new fanfic writer @jerqu who is much appreciated, maybe I'll start to read some fanfic^^ can u ask @xanlie to put your fan fic on page 1? so everyone will be able to read it whenever they want to? pretty please *_*

by the by, teukie is exercising to trow his ball in a few hours!
I was wondering... if Sora geve him some advices or well... knowing her she'll probably have tryied to comfort him since he was so worried to do well^^
and why always han river?? ok, the delusional me is gonna dream about DC palying trow & catch in front of Han river, laughing and having a good time^^..... we know teukie has a new van... and that he goes a lot to han river.... mmmm.......... huhuhu!!!