[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Thank god that the public takes LT's jealousy positively when i see those articles posted out in the net. looks like the media is really eyeing on DC. the news spread so fast as soon as the episode finished its air time.

on the side note, if they were going to be an item and decide to publicly announce it i would rather stop the wgm for DC just to protect their privacy as a couple. both of their names seems to be on the rise globally. if any more episodes to come it will be their honeymoon and wedding photoshoots and probably meeting both side parents. then no more. i really feel the positive vibes on them. then let LT goes for enlistment with these positive notes on him. and then comeback with a new chapter in his life as well as career.

Guest lennycsn

I notice something in the preview in chinese sub. I wanted to do the screen shoot but i dont know how to do it and paste it here.So I need a kind soul to help out. One of the DC (either LT or SR) said " want to couple with me? (chinese sub:  和我交往吗?) during boat riding.

To the one I not even bothered to name just not to let you earn any credit or points:

First of all, thank you so much for your efforts to register a new account just to bash our couple. Here in the official thread of Dimple Couple we welcome different views and comments. Not because this is out of respect to anyone who has the right and freedom to speech, but also out of our quality as a mature, wise and rational supporter. We will not ask out of the many couples recently confessed why you only support the one you like, but I believe before they formally announced it you might be delusional to hope that they could be real couple. If that's the case, in what position are you in to "save us from delusions", if you have only watched TWO episodes as you have declared? I would pity you for what you have said today if our Dimple Couple really make it real at the end of the day, may it this year, next year, or five years later. When none of us has the crystal ball, how can you be so sure that what were presented in WGM were fake?

I also pity you for living a life without real friends or people whom you can trust or shown appreciation. Jealous is a kind of expression to show that you cared for someone or something. I will not envy you for whatever you possess or how beautiful you are because to me you are nothing. Since you don't know the difference between appreciation and love, I am happy to spend a moment to teach you, despite I think having my breakfast is more important than to talking to a stone. Usually, a human being will admire others who possess better skills or qualities. Just like a lot of people who admire the talents of Mozart and show their appreciation to Mozart. Using your logic applied in Teukie's appreciation to Lee Min Jung, everyone who admire Mozart's talents should from the moment they declare their appreciation stop meeting their bf/gfs and not getting married? If you insist your rationale is right then you have my appreciation and let's get married.

I am glad you have to spend so much time to keep an eye on our Dimple Couple even you find them fake. Though I don't work in the entertainment circle I can tell you something about filming a reality show. If I am to film with you, during break time I will definitely not talk to you. Not because I dislike you but I want everything I said in front of the cameras will be the truest feelings and words that I have never disclosed to you. If we have exchanged everything off cam, then the script will be required and we can start acting because you no longer can give the resposne due to first instinct. And we saw off cam photos only, not the whole interaction between them. We all know photos shown no time series. They could be snapshots taken just out of a long time. You must have seen funny photos of other stars yawning or closing their eyes in the photos. Were they behaving like this all the time? If you say no, then how can you judge that the Dimple Couple has no exchange during off cam? And can you say for sure that they were not having make up when they were with their staff which you saw in the photo?

Once again I felt pity for you. If you think the formation of the Dimple Couple will take away your idol, please wake up. No matter they become real couple or not, no one in the entertainment industry will pair up with you. I trust that I am much older than you, so being a sunbae here is my advice: live a life with love. Don't fill your life with evil thoughts. We appreciate your trying to save us from delusions, but you can read back our posts as well as start watching Dimple Couple from episode one and see if our delusions are supported with justifications or simple stupid fangirling.

Lastly, to thank you for taking all the hassles and courage to wake us up, I wish your Yoo Inna couple all the best. I also wish you faith to believe that enlistment will do no harm to your favorite couple. Oh, I hope that you also have faith and trust and no jealously in your future partner. If you don't know how to have faith, come here often with a humble heart to learn from us. Fighting Dimples are people filled with love and I am sure my other unnies and dongsaengs will be more than happy to teach you by making reference to Lee Teuk and Kang Sora.

I notice something in the preview in chinese sub. I wanted to do the screen shoot but i dont know how to do it and paste it here.So I need a kind soul to help out. One of the DC (either LT or SR) said " want to couple with me? (chinese sub: 

和我交往吗?) during boat riding.

Guest lennycsn

@jereeoonkl oh no! im on mobile now. :-( dont think i can do it until tomorrow.

i was frozen in unbelievable on what im seeing. its almost unreal. i think it was LT brought it up since the camera is on him. gosh....let the next saturday to come fast. i really feel like being hanging upside down when i see those magic words. I think our delusional mode is coming to an end soon.

Now that I have watched the whole episode with subs, the more I will stick to my opinion about today's episode.  The two are getting bolder - quietly!!

When LT shouted 'saranganda", I thought it was the usual shout-out; but after watching with the subs, I found out he was directing that to Sora!  The two attendants made them face each other and asked if they wanted to say something to each other before they release them - and that's when LT shouted that word.  Sora then got shy and said she will say hers when they get to the end.

Before I forget:  to those who are good in capturing scenes, it would be great if you can capture the second part as they were on the zip-wire.  At 8:57, Sora did the 'heart sign" - I think that's what she did so I am asking for the help of our techy members.

Back to my observations:  All of a sudden, LT wants to stay overnite!  I believe there are two reasons why he wanted to: (1) jealousy (first on SungMin and then the 'Chang" guy Sora don't even know - I can tell LT wants to keep Sora in his pocket), and (2) he is beginning to feel their feelings are mutual and he didn't want to break the flow of events.  He has a schedule the following day but he wanted to stay the nite with Sora (I think they will stay overnite based on the preview where Sora, I guess was playing the piano while they were having dinner?)  LT is ready to charge!!!  I know Sora's actions are all he was waiting for!

Conversation while waiting for their food:  What else can I say??? Sora said "I love you" in a different tone; LT described himself as past husband of Sora (I don't quite understand this translation but good enough because the wife was happy - and so were the MCs). 

To those wondering where the skinships went - they were there - you just have to look deeper - the skinships were not all visible - but you can hear them!!  It's been ringing in my ears - and my eyes are popping out from watching it!!

I admire how brave Sora is for all her efforts in making their relationship work.  Although LT told her she didn't have to do anything for him, it is clear she wants to make him happy and give him some assurance.

BTW, Sora was really naughty on making LT more jealous on SM - she can tell LT's frustration in their conversation.  Poor guy! Can't blame him!  He loves his wife!!!

Now I can't wait till it's Saturday again!!!  But first, I have to go to bed as it is midnite here in LA!

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, FDs!!

@jereeoonkl

oh no! im on mobile now.

:-(

dont think i can do it until tomorrow.

i was frozen in unbelievable on what im seeing. its almost unreal. i think it was LT brought it up since the camera is on him. gosh....let the next saturday to come fast. i really feel like being hanging upside down when i see those magic words. I think our delusional mode is coming to an end soon.

Guest lennycsn

@jereeoonkl i went to dailymotion webpage. just type the chinese name/word wgm leeteuk and kang sora u will find it. tudou streaming is too slow for me.

after reading @viyra post i think we kind of confirm a lot things now. Our DC is now sizzling hot.

Guest robinblue91

wee!! section TV is starting~ they played sunny! hee so confirmed there's going to be sora

Guest lennycsn

@viyra im just guessing what LT said he is a past husband of SR. i think he is going to open a new chapter for them because they are going for real thing. as i mentioned in my last post, one of them ask for real courtship during the boat riding session. im getting dizzy because what we analyze for this episode right now seems parallel.

I have to post this now or I'll forget it when I wake up in the morning:

Wedding photoshoot - I don't like their concept!  I hope both are joking; but does LT's description of how he wants Sora's wedding dress ring a bell to anyone?  That's what she wore at the Christmas episode! V-neck and super super mini!! Naughty husband! 

Based on his conversation with SungMin (whether it's a joke or not), LT said he won't be able to watch SM's musical - and so is Sora - they will both be away on that date (which is sometime towards the end of July).  Like what I said, whether he was joking or not, the honeymoon plan is there!!

Edit:

@lennycsn: now that you mentioned something about what you captured in the chinese subbed preview, I would definitely agree with your opinion when he said 'he is he past husband of Sora".  They were there sitting as 'virtual husband and wife' - and LT wants that to be the past - and yes, maybe - and hopefully, referring to a new chapter in their lives! 

Guest mywebfoot

I thought the "saranghanda!" he yelled was just for the ride, but judging from Sora's reaction, she took it quite seriously, which is all that matters. She said she'll say it later/ after the ride, but I dont think she did....Did she say anything after the ride?

For the Korean speakers, I need some help understanding the signs they put up. The translation didn't help any. What did the beginner driver signs say?

And oh my, Teukie was finding ways to make sure they stay the night....you're PervieTeukie,but I like it. And I don't think Sora minds either. I really really like this episode. It feels like the Teukie who was working hard to get Sora to kiss is back!!