[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tainocchi

I dont think he said that girl is his ideal type as a whole. More like he likes the way she thinks. Ah, but he still said she's pretty. Molla. :/ Leeteuk really cant help himself sometimes.

ETA

i tried to read that twit over n over again. i guess what he really meant here is that after watching Lee Min Jung's story in Healing Camp program (where she was once trapped naked in a bathroom during a trip to Europe & the other story is that she had experience with drug dealer etc)... he really admire her mindset or something for facing those kind of situation.

This is what I was trying to say. XD I guess he worded it worng. Sorry, for cutting you post.^^

Lee Min Jung is the ideal for so many men and I'm a fan of hers as well.  Leeteuk says something nice about another woman LMJ -so what?  We can all admire virtues and abilities of the opposite sex. Doesn't mean the person we are with means less to us. Like others have said the wording can be interpretted differently. Trying to make Sora jealous I don't think so..He won't get jealous Sora he'll get to see an evil eyed sora which isn't good:)

IMO, all that Teukie is doing is reflecting on how he feels now about Lee MinJung after watching 'Healing Camp' and after reading and re-reading his tweets, there is more of a sense of admiration to what he is saying than anything else. If you look at his first tweet about her, there's a vibe of pride to it to the tune of 'This is the noona that gave us our daesang!' Also, he literally spelt it out in his second tweet that her "mind" has now become his ideal (the word 'mind' spelt in Hangul was the exact word that he used). So what he was saying in his second tweet was that though Lee MinJung has a pretty face, what he admires about her is not her looks but how her mind works, how she thinks. His loose cannon has not gone off. He just means what he said and that was all that he meant. No cause for worry fellow FDs so don't read so much into it. :)

Anyway, I just got home today so still going through things but thought that I should say something about this first before it blows out of proportion here like how it is in Baidu now. >_< A few of them are thinking of tweeting Teuk to ask him "But what about Sora??" which I feel is a bit unnecessary.

Thanks to akane_tran for 'promoting' my blog! Hi5 to Mieru too! I shall endeavor to write more >_<"

Guest wgbblovers

i just feel he want to tell something but not directly...his ideal type before is someone who is short..but lee minjung is 167 cm and 49 kg..and uri sora is 168 cm and 48kg..not much different between these two height and weight...DOB february 16 and february 18..roman-teuk monthwub.gif..beautiful legs, thin, fair skin but lee minjung a bit dark than sora, big eyes and precious lips..is he connect the similarity between sora and lee minjung and tell she is his ideal type?? idk..maybe im just delusional..sweatingbullets.gif

IMO, all that Teukie is doing is reflecting on how he feels now about Lee MinJung after watching 'Healing Camp' and after reading and re-reading his tweets, there is more of a sense of admiration to what he is saying than anything else. If you look at his first tweet about her, there's a vibe of pride to it to the tune of 'This is the noona that gave us our daesang!' Also, he literally spelt it out in his second tweet that her "mind" has now become his ideal (the word 'mind' spelt in Hangul was the exact word that he used). So what he was saying in his second tweet was that though Lee MinJung has a pretty face, what he admires about her is not her looks but how her mind works, how she thinks. His loose cannon has not gone off. He just means what he said and that was all that he meant. No cause for worry fellow FDs so don't read so much into it. :)

Anyway, I just got home today so still going through things but thought that I should say something about this first before it blows out of proportion here like how it is in Baidu now. >_< A few of them are thinking of tweeting Teuk to ask him "But what about Sora??" which I feel is a bit unnecessary.

Thanks to akane_tran for 'promoting' my blog! Hi5 to Mieru too! I shall endeavor to write more >_<"

Well-explained!! short statements get interpreted in so many ways - some negative, some positive. It takes a lot of dissecting or analyzing. And since I am a TeukSora supporter, I'll go for the positive meaning and not doubt LeeTeuk's position towards Sora.

@cati_21 - thanks for the link to the fanfic! love it!!

Not to get all crazy about this but why did he even have to talk about Lee min Jung? I thought Idols had to be careful who they talk about and especially talking about a female celebrity when you're one yourself is kind of not so smart. Forget the Sora angle just in general talking about her was risky. It's okay LMJ is waiting for JKH :wub:

Here's the twitter pictures..it is a great picture of the two!LOL.

http://twitter.com/#!/special1004/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fu2ZY06zf

credit:Leeteuk twitter

a couple hours before that he put up a picture of snow falling so he's thinking of  various things...he's got to put more Sora pics up!

2 LMJ pics in a row is not good no matter what he means by the pics/tweet

Guest teuksoralover

Wow. I am kinda speechless right now about what is going on.. I have so many thoughts in my head and I just can't put them in words but i'll try. First, I read everyone's post and I think we have to look both sides.I am trying to not feel upset because I am keeping my faith on our couple no matter what. :( I'm trying!

Before I get into the issue...

sqd66 - I think you said it well.. Why does she have to call them brother-in-laws during the MBC hosting? She even gave a cake to Sungmin & greeted him live. That says it all.

kaelstorm - the duckwalk was funny! :) haha. Now I know why he is called a duck.

Well, as a teukso shipper, I think all of us will be somehow upset by this no matter what. Right? I mean all of us is atleast a tiny bit upset about (Lee Minjung ideal & tweeting two pictures) this whole thing.. it only proves the effect that this couple has on us.. that we love them on the show and we are hopeful of them in real life. :) What kinda upsets me though is it looks like he really admires her because it seems like he took time to look pictures of Lee Minjung and post it on his twitter.. I wonder how long he was looking for that.. but then again, Lee Minjung is a pretty lady and she is like everyone's ideal type. Don't you think?

What I am trying to hold on right now is the fact that they follow each other on twitter and there is a possibility that they communicate privately through that. He also called LMJ noona which means he admires her but she is a noona.

I like teuk as a husband but his loose mouth always gets him in trouble.. even the MCs of the show are addressing that.. they say he is careless with what he says. As a fighting dimple, I would love to believe that it is just a pure admiration so I'll try to be less upset about this.

On the sidenote, now I wanna see the jealous leeteuk when someone who admires sora shows up. Don't you guys wanna see? He showed his jealousy at times but he was doing it in a cool manner like joking with her co-star in her drama. I don't know if you guys feel the same but I really wanna see his genuine jealousy when THAT someone shows up and just genuinely admires Sora.. maybe when that time comes, he will realize that wow.. my sora is suppose to be just mine!..

Anyways, sorry for the long post.. I just got carried away. :( I hope something will happen soon - something big - either news or photos - that will make us all happy again... just to atleast wash away this feeling that we all have. :)

Go! Go! Go! Fighting dimples. :)

Guest lallinachan

Wow, that was like a punch in the gut, knife to the heart. How I wish I can cover Sora's eyes and ears and tell her to "turn and look the other way"...On a positive note, an ideal is just an ideal. You don't always end up with your ideal type. But still...(sobs  :tears: )

To Teuki: Love you and all, but this is one of those times where I wish you had bit down on your loose tongue...

Is there a chance that the translation is wrong? lol (hopeful)

Am I the only one that reads this twitter in a good way? For me it means that the girl is pretty, BUT NOW he deasn't care very much abaut that, because his new ideal is a pretty mind (witch he already said many times Sora has!)

Am I the only one? well, I see it this way.

Anyway, had some thanks to do^^:

Akane!! thankyou for that very good explanation abaut korean men joining army! I didn't know at all it was like that, and noe I can understand teukie must have been really upset when WGM said he would leave soon... Thankyou for the explanation!

and of course that pic abaut teukie and "real men have duck phone" really made my day!! X°°D

Guest 33ru_mieru

Am I the only one that reads this twitter in a good way? For me it means that the girl is pretty, BUT NOW he deasn't care very much abaut that, because his new ideal is a pretty mind (witch he already said many times Sora has!)

Am I the only one? well, I see it this way.

Anyway, had some thanks to do^^:

Akane!! thankyou for that very good explanation abaut korean men joining army! I didn't know at all it was like that, and noe I can understand teukie must have been really upset when WGM said he would leave soon... Thankyou for the explanation!

and of course that pic abaut teukie and "real men have duck phone" really made my day!! X°°D

I am with you :)

even though I still don't know the exact phrase Leeteuk used in twitter, but about pretty mind, yah Sora has it~~~ :)I do agree with you :)

by the way, for Fighting Dimples who wanna know more about the cafe where Fighting Junior had their blind dates... visit http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/

Arienblurr, thanks for the info~

Fighting Dimples, Be careful...it will make you drool~~ read it when you are full or when you are about to have your meal~

For Fighting Dimples who just came back from Chinese New Year Holiday~ welcome back~~~ ^_^

Not to get all crazy about this but why did he even have to talk about Lee min Jung? I thought Idols had to be careful who they talk about and especially talking about a female celebrity when you're one yourself is kind of not so smart. Forget the Sora angle just in general talking about her was risky. It's okay LMJ is waiting for JKH :wub:

Here's the twitter pictures..it is a great picture of the two!LOL.

http://twitter.com/#....com%2Fu2ZY06zf

credit:Leeteuk twitter

a couple hours before that he put up a picture of snow falling so he's thinking of  various things...he's got to put more Sora pics up!

2 LMJ pics in a row is not good no matter what he means by the pics/tweet

ahh...so dats lee min jung...wasnt she in a movie with running man kwangsoo ...she's pretty..

anyways..u guys should not criticise him for tweeting that..he's still available..and he is looking for a mate now....obviously he is trying to get the best one for himself...

in a survey done in 2011 , lee min jung  was the 3rd among 50 Korean celebrities who where chosen as the prettiest in Korea .. 

eteuk Oppa ,, finally got ur ideal type ?? or find it ?? w00t.gif

It is really strange tweet !!!!!!   but love it cuz really I like sooooooo much Lee min Jung , 

and to be mentioned by the Suju ,, <3 it more biggrin.gif 

But I think someone like Sora will be for sure as pretty as her ( Min Jung ) even with aging ... I like their cheeks .. I think there is a little similarity  ! I like this type just like Park min young as well happy.gif

in a survey done in 2011 , lee min jung  was the 3rd among 50 Korean celebrities who where chosen as the prettiest in Korea .. 

eteuk Oppa ,, finally got ur ideal type ?? or find it ?? *quoted image*

It is really strange tweet !!!!!!   but love it cuz really I like sooooooo much Lee min Jung , 

and to be mentioned by the Suju ,, <3 it more *quoted image* 

But I think someone like Sora will be for sure as pretty as her ( Min Jung ) even with aging ... I like their cheeks .. I think there is a little similarity  ! I like this type just like Park min young as well *quoted image*

who is at #1 and #2?

btw the wgm spin-off should be shown already  right...

why has Lee Min Jung become the topic in this thread? What is so upsetting about that?

Is it okay for Sora to have kissng scenes in her drama and not okay for LeeTeuk to mention another lady's name? For all we know, LeeTeuk must be dying of jealousy just thinking of the men around Sora in her new drama.

OFF TOPIC: just finished watching Pit-A-Pat where master no. 1 was a participant. Lee SungMin is a man of talent - he and Hyorin did well on their participation. Not anybody can sing a traditional song and even dance a little bit to it. Hyorin's voice was just perfect for the song.

EDIT: here's the article - which I see nothing wrong at all: LeeTeuk was saying Lee Min Jung's mindset has become his ideal type - not Lee Min Jung. To be exact, here's what he said (if you can't open it):

Lee Min Jung noona who personally presented the daesang to us. Watching Healing Camp, her face is beautiful too but her mindset has become my ideal type

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/01/24/120125-leeteuk-twitter-update-her-mindset-has-become-my-ideal-type-%e3%85%a0%e3%85%a0/

who is at #1 and #2?

btw the wgm spin-off should be shown already  right...

Sorry to mention something not related !

the 1 Kim Tae Hee   and   2nd Shin Min Ah 

and this is the link  for ur reference ^^ 

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/y-star-ranks-the-most-beautiful-stars-in-korea

Is it okay for Sora to have kissng scenes in her drama and not okay for LeeTeuk to mention another lady's name? For all we know, LeeTeuk must be dying of jealousy just thinking of the men around Sora in her new drama.

Ya exactly ... but may be cuz what she do is part of her job as another person not Kang Sora but teuki Oppa  mentioned his PERSONAL thought or feeling ! 

What I liked that is , something as this sentence to be shared with ur fans and while u r filming such program ( WGM ) , without calculating what u could post or not ? .. is like he truly consider his fans as his family where u do not need to complicate anythings and just speak ur mind smile.gif

OFF TOPIC: just finished watching Pit-A-Pat where master no. 1 was a participant. Lee SungMin is a man of talent - he and Hyorin did well on their participation. Not anybody can sing a traditional song and even dance a little bit to it. Hyorin's voice was just perfect for the song.

I did watch it as well .. and me as ELF bias , I was so happy for Sungmin biggrin.gif  .. 

although honestly , I liked lee jon ( MblaQ ) and Lizzy ( After school ) couple sweatingbullets.gif

OFF TOPIC: just finished watching Pit-A-Pat where master no. 1 was a participant.  Lee SungMin is a man of talent - he and Hyorin did well on their participation.  Not anybody can sing a traditional song and even dance a little bit to it.  Hyorin's voice was just perfect for the song.

You watched it live or someone linking the raw file?

this is link for raw ep from Ktvshow on YT 

http://www.ktvshow.n...hyorin-cut.html 

OT

thanks. both of them surely do complement each other. both of them are strong singers in their own right. hyorin looks like a headstrong woman who will stand behind her man, while sungmin is more to a 'gentle'-type who supports his other half in any ways possible.

like they said, like a magnet..opposite attracts...

Guest PrinsesaLira

OT

thanks. both of them surely do complement each other. both of them are strong singers in their own right. hyorin looks like a headstrong woman who will stand behind her man, while sungmin is more to a 'gentle'-type who supports his other half in any ways possible.

like they said, like a magnet..opposite attracts...

I didn't realize how a traditional song could be so sexy LOL... Master No. 1 is truly amazing... He is good at everything he does. Hyorin ssi compliments him well. They didn't outstand each other but worked harmoniously together... Sorry if this post is out of topic, I just can't help but spazz over Sungmin ssi... Mian >0< ... :vicx: