The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

ParkShinHye‬ for Star of HSTYLE: 9th Anniversary Greetings.                     

11065929_371804879690972_107494271992784                                                                                                                

11159946_371804903024303_542378169263986

Thank you graphics

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[News] 04292015 PARKSHINHYE DONATED FOR NEPAL

11178224_371725339698926_239338233512696

Ambassador Of Food for The Hungry #ParkShinHyedonated 40 mil won via organization Food for the Hungry International for earthquake disaster recovery Nepal. Sooo proud of you princess5885f5d5ac9c12dc46120c0e3e90773e.jpg

sourcehttp://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=005&aid=0000766255

credit to the owner

Thank you graphics

Guest MyAngelShinHye

It feels so weird not being able to stalk the old Yongshin thread.It's like I just moved to a new house or something.So how long will this temporary thread function and does that mean we would get the old thread back soon???Aah so many questions :(

It feels so weird not being able to stalk the old Yongshin thread.It's like I just moved to a new house or something.So how long will this temporary thread function and does that mean we would get the old thread back soon???Aah so many questions :(

​I think i read that it will take about 1 week..

Guest chikads

Really miss the old one. .... move soon please.... I think this very cute couple already made myself in such an addiction state. ...

:wub::wub::wub:

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                                              VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Hongki IG Update 02.05.2015

Daebak !!!!! Shin Hye Also Attend Today FNC Concert At Seoul.. First Hongki Update Yong Hwa Pic Then Shin Hye Pic.. YongShin Moment !!!!

Guest jemalazaro

it's so wonderful to wake up in the morning with a news of yongshin moment...forever love these 2 people.

Archived