[Drama 2011] A Thousand Days' Promise 천일의 약속

serenasf95

YAyyy ~~ :D FINALLY ~~ RaeWon oppa is coming back ~~~ s_u_01_10035_01_02.gif

yeah~ butteredapples^^ .. a must watch indeed ~~ :lol:

I miss his acting soo much ~~ I just cannot wait to see his another awesome performance in this touching drama plus such a solid casting ( Soo Ae + the rest of the cast, esp. many great veteran actors like Kim Hae Sook, Lee Mi Sook ... + the encore collaboration of the famed writer Kim Soo-hyun + director Jeong Eul-yeong ) ~~~

RaeWon is indeed a great actor ~ he never fails to deliver in each of his works ... def sure this one will be the same ... think hes one of the best actors in Korea ~~ B):wub:

Kim Rae Won to Make Drama Comeback in September

by: hazelnutthursdays on Jul 20, 2011

b675a1b7aaf9d839c30033d1d775ccc2_large.jpg

Kim Rae Won has picked his post-military service project, though he's yet to be discharged in August. Fans will see the actor come back on the small screen with Su Ae of “Athena” in the drama “A Thousand Day’s Promise."

“A Thousand Day’s Promise” is Kim Rae Won’s first drama in three years. His last project before entering the mandatory service was his lead role in 2008’s “Gourmet.”

“I have read many movie and drama scripts,” the actor is reported to have said through his management. “As I will be marking my comeback after three years, I have many expectations and pressure. I do not regret choosing this drama, and I look forward to the shoot.”

Penned by “Life Is Beautiful” scenarist Kim Soo Hyun, “A Thousand Day’s Promise” is about a woman who slowly loses her memory and the man who stands by her side. It will replace SBS Monday-Tuesday historical drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” in September.

fr soompi news

Aug 22, 2011

Kim Rae Won hopes to quietly discharge from the military on the 23rd

kim_rae_won_black_shirt.jpg

Actor Kim Rae Won will finish serving his military duty on the 23rd.

According to the information provided by actor Kim Rae Won’s agency on the 22nd, the actor will receive a formal discharge from the military from an undisclosed location on the 23rd and he will rejoin the society as a civilian once again. Kim Rae Won started serving his mandatory military service from August 13th, 2009 and he was been working in libraries and such for the past 2 years. (Individuals under special circumstances may serve out his constitutional military duty as a public service worker instead of a full-time solider).

A rep from the actor’s agency stated, “Kim Rae Won does not wish to turn the discharge from his military service as some sort of celebration, so therefore none of the medias from Korea or Japan will be present and the fans will not be present either. We will have a get together with the fans later on. We truly appreciate the fans for waiting for him for the past 2 years”.

Kim Rae Won will kick off his comeback with a new SBS drama that is scheduled to be aired after ‘Warrior Baekdongsoo’ ends. His new drama ‘Promise of one thousand days‘ is scheduled to premier on September 26th and he will play the male lead role ‘Jihyung‘.

‘Promise of one thousand days’ will tell the story of a woman (Soo Ae) who is slowly losing her memories and her lover (Kim Rae Won) who stands by her till the end.

By JJ, on August 22nd, 2011

Source: mtstarnews via Naver

http://kpopfever.com/2011/08/kim-rae-won-hopes-to-quietly-discharge-from-the-military-on-the-23rd/

credit IrisRaeWon fr KRW thread :)

Kim Rae Won, Discharged from military service today (23rd) … Join a drama ‘A promise of one thousand days’

2011/08/23

30513_1.jpg

An actor Kim Rae Won is discharged from military service today (23rd).

Kim Rae Won returns to society through initiation of discharging military service of public service workers that will be held in secret in some place of Seoul in the morning the 23rd. Kim Rae Won who entered a training camp in Non San on Aug 13rd of 2009 has been doing the service in the places like the library in Nam San due to degenerative backache substituting the army service.

According to Bless Entertainment that is Kim Rae Won’s agency, it is said that Kim Rae Won conveyed his intention that he wants to be discharged from the army service quietly. There were lots of questions from Japanese fans asking if they could visit the place for Kim Rae Won’s discharge. But his agency asked a favor for him through its homepage: “According to Kim Rae Won’s intention that he wants to finish his duty till the end quietly, there won’t be any special events for him. Keep watching him with a warm heart to the end.”

Kim Rae Won who has finished his service obligation joins a new drama ‘A promise of one thousand days’ of a writer Kim Soo Hyun. ‘A promise of one thousand days’ is a drama that a writer Kim Soo Hyun and a director Jeong Eul Young cooperate with each other again. Kim Rae Won makes his appearance as a man, Ji Hyung, who shares noble and pure loves with So Ae in the drama.

Meanwhile, Kim Rae Won is planning to begin to go into actions such as holding a fan meeting in Japan as well as shooting for ‘A promise of one thousand days’.

http://www.innolife.com/mlist.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=30513&lan=en

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update cast :

김래원- 박지형 역

applied2006051801444790.jpg

수애- 이서연 역

19451.jpg

임채무 - 지형의 아버지 역

ec9e84ecb184ebacb4.jpg

김해숙- 지형의 어머니 역

18853.jpg

정유미- 노향기 역 (지형의 약혼녀)

eca095ec9ca0ebafb81.jpg

이미숙 -노향기의 어머니

박영규 - 노향기의 아버지

18938q.jpg

박유환- 이문권 역 (서연의 남동생)

ebb095ec9ca0ed9998.jpg

오미연 - 서연의 고모

ec98a4ebafb8ec97b0.jpg

유승봉 - 서연의 고모부

ec9ca0ec8ab9ebb489.jpg

이상우 - 장재민 역 (서연의 사촌오빠)

22624w.jpg

문정희 - 서연의 사촌언니 역

ebacb8eca095ed9dac1.jpg

정 준 - 차동철 역 (서연의 사촌형부)

eca095eca480.jpg

양한열 - 지민 역 (서연의 사촌조카)

ec9691ed959cec97b4.jpg

장현성-닥터 역

17269x.jpg

강래연

dda57nsnw10562007050922.jpg

박시현

18131g.jpg

서미영

ec849cebafb8ec9881.jpg

고인범

eab3a0ec9db8ebb2941.jpg

Thanks 71e for the updates, lots of people in this drama. So when are they start the filming? I can only rely on you for the news... :D

So would you happen to know which drama this one gonna compete against?

Thanks 71e for the updates, lots of people in this drama. So when are they start the filming? I can only rely on you for the news... :D

So would you happen to know which drama this one gonna compete against?

Welcome TRAN

i'm seraching for the news everyday, hope they will start filming next week, as we all know that kim rae won have completed his military :phew:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

ecb29cec9dbcec9d98ec95b.jpg

Kim Rae Won Discharged From the Army After Completing His Service

krwcosmo.jpg

Ha! He thought he could sneak back into the real world without me noticing. Not bloody likely. Kim Rae Won was discharged from the army on August 23, 2011, after fulfilling his mandatory two years of military service. *throws confetti*

Congrats to him, for doing his duty in such a low key way, which extended even to his discharge. Normally entertainer enlistments and discharges are fan affairs with the media present. But Kim Rae Won quickly snuck out and then his agency released a statement that it was “no big deal.”

suae.jpg

Up next for Rae Won is the Kim Soo Hyun-penned melodrama Thousand Day Promise with Su Ae. I’ve been a little leery of the pairing until I realized that my favorite Su Ae performance was her friend-turned-lovers turn in 9 Ends 2 Outs with Lee Jung Jin, where they had phenomenal chemistry with each other.

Since Lee Jung Jin gives off very similar vibes to Kim Rae Won – manly in an approachable way, armed with a mega-watt disarming smile that turns knees into jelly – I think this new drama couple should be just fine. Bearing that in mind, the drama looks even more promising to me, and I can’t wait to watch it. TDP follows Warrior Baek Dong Soo on SBS Mon-Tues.

krw823.jpg

Above is the first look at the just-discharged Kim Rae Won, who left a short video message for his fans. He pretty much is excited to jump right into filming a drama, is looking forward to working with Su Ae, and hopes the fans support his return to acting as he will give it his all. I support you, Rae Won!

CR : Koalasplayground

Soo Ae is 31 and Rae is is 30, they both of same age, no big age gap, so they gonna treat each other like friends right? they gonna have good times working with each other right? That's all I'm hoping for :D

1bc38686ef0447bfb21cb1a.jpg

4524af4cade73b68908f9d2.jpg

Message from KRW

MIR Family ~ Hello, everyone ~~ :)

its been really a long time that I havent sent my greeting to you

Now my military service ended, I'm in preparation for the drama shoot

How have you all been during this period ?

Theres flies .. (*interrupted w/ laughter & blushing it away*) :lol:

I've also got good experiences in the past 2 years

I'm, too, looking forward to my acting performances, whether it'd be more mature & make people feel different even if its the same act.

So, this time, in the script selection, we chose a TV drama with a more-in-depth story

Plus, I heard that fans came over here thinking I'd start filming on the day of my discharge, actually, the shooting is gonna begin the next day. Because of the busy preparation, time seems pretty tight.

Of course sending my greeting & regards to you all is what I should do, just that the plan is a little bit delayed

This time we are sending greetings to you via video. I'll work hard to do the drama, & some time during or after the shooting,

there will be plans to meeting you all ... dont know it now ....

The TV drama 'A Thousand Days' Promise' has a very sad story... guess you all already knew who'd play opposite the heroine huh ... ;)

Personally, I'm really very glad that I finally got to collaborate with Soo Ae in this drama, such a good actress whom I've been long awaiting ... guess Soo Ae also thinks the same huh ...

Its also an honorable thing that I got to collaborate with teacher Kim Hae Sook, writer Kim So Hyun, & director Jeong El Yeong. I'm really looking forward to it.

Plus teacher Kim Hae Sook who played as my mom in the movie 'Sunflower' will continue playing as my mom in this drama.

Truly shes been a great help to me.

Later you all will get to see this drama. The heroine will be in much pain, & the hero will also be in a situation being unable to protect/guard the heroine by her side.

I'm not able to talk more about it; hope you'll pay attention to it when the drama airs.

Its a love story, the pure love of the hero toward the heroine.

Actually I'm not sure too. I wasnt able to get to read most of the script during the latter part of my military service.

Currently the script of episode 6 & 7 is already out... seems really interesting ... the acting skill required seems to be of high level... I really have to work hard on it.

Really hope it will be a good work ~~ promise to greet you all next time

Well, although its rather not good to say it ... as you know, my body is not good, so I've become the public service servant

in fact, to tell the truth, my illness relapsed during the final stage of service... its got really bad that I had to secretly go to the hospital eventually.

This is to let you know ... hope everyone of you in good health always ~~

Health is first and foremost. In the past when I was an athlete, I wasnt worried at all, thinking I could certainly do so.

But being healthy is indeed the most important ~~~

Hope everyone pays attention to health ~ Its getting cool now, beware of getting a cold.

I wish everyone good health & happiness ~ the same good old self even after a few years ~~

Healthy & Happy Forever ~~ MIR Family ~ again, sending my best regards ~~ :D

fr MIR /credit 悠然望云 of baidu KRW blog for chinese translation

Hi 71e, I don't care if you're a boy or a girl, married or not, may I give you a BIG HUG for giving us all the updates :wub: . I'm way too excite about this drama that everyday after work I come in checking for news.

I know it's too early to say anything but looking at those poster I cannot help but have lot of wishes hihihi....

I wish there will be lots of love (realistic believable not so cheesy :D ) between the two main leads also

I wish there will be lots of Rae Won carrying Soo Ae (whichever way I don't mind :D ), he's a big strong man and she's a light small women so it wouldn't be any problems and

I wish the scrip should give all the actors - mains, supports - enough screen time so they won't have a feeling of under utilized.

----

and 71e - Have a good break and looking to your posting when you come back then.

Hi gals... :lol:

김수현 작가, 쪽대본 환경에 일침 "폐가 돼서는 안돼"

2011-09-02 22:05

1314968516198979.jpg

김수현은 2일 자신의 트위터에 “보통 그 주 방송분 포함 6회분이 앞서나가 있으면 진행에 무리 없습니다”라며 현재 방송 예정인 드라마 ‘천일의 약속’의 대본 상황을 간접적으로 전했다.

이어 “지금은 이동 시간도 많이 걸리고 야외촬영분도 많고 연기자 스케줄 얻기도 만만찮아 대본 여유없이 작업하는 건 글쎄요. 그냥 나는 함께 일하는 팀 에 폐가 돼서는 안된다 주읩니다”라며 쪽대본 논란으로 얼룩진 드라마 제작환경에 일침을 가했다.

김수현 작가는 지난달 17일에도 트위터에 첫 방송이 한 달 넘게 남은 시점에도 대본이 7회까지 완료됐다는 글을 올려 화제를 모았다.

한편 26일 첫방송되는 SBS월화드라마 ‘천일의 약속’은 기억을 잃어가는 여자와 사랑을 책임지는 남자의 사랑을 담은 작품으로 수애, 김래원, 이미숙, 박영규, 김해숙, 등이 캐스팅됐다.

[티브이데일리=배상은 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=김수현 트위터]

http://news.nate.com/view/20110902n29453

News from Dramabeans that Warrior Baek Dong ...? will get an extension and this drama gets a push back to October ? Hopefully it will be good news for the crew as they might have some more time to work on the drama?

For me, another month of waiting. Arggg...

Guest vivaciousvixen

Really does remind me of "A Moment to Remember". Though the movie was a tearjerker, it's still one of my favorite Kmovies so I'm all in for this drama. I just hope that they'd still put a dash of comic relief, yet I highly doubt it. Nonetheless, it's on my must-watch list. ^_^

Archived