Girls, what is your favorite BB cream?

Guest sheertiara

Guest rurutia

Skin79 hot pink bb cream is the first I've tried. I like it but it seems to have a greyish tone to it, and also the ingredients in it are on the harmful side...

My favourite one is probably the Innisfree Green Tea bb cream, it has a fresh smell and goes on very smoothly. It was also advertised on a site as being free of harmful ingredients.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peace170

I'm using Missha's Perfect Cover bb cream in the lightest shade, 13(?).  It's okay. Sometimes I feel it's heavy and makes me oily but I'll most likely repurchase if I don't find anything better.

I have tried the Lieole Beyond the Solution one as well. The smell bugged me a little and it definitely broke me out. I used it about a week then threw away the whole tube.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kreamiblush

My favourite is Garnier Miracle Perfector BB Cream or Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is also quite good.

I currently use skin79 hot pink bb cream.  It really looks natural on my skin and covers redness pretty well. It is a light shade for most i think (whitening effect). I was using missha M perfect bb cream, but i find skin79 to be a better match for my skin ^^;

Guest _lala_yoyo

skinn79

hot pink, gold and the new one

I use them interchangably :))

when I need full coverage I use my chanel but for daily makeup I use skin79

Guest !Lei

I've only used one LOL and I like Kanebo Freshel BB cream. Everyone says I look so flawless, and what I like is that it's yellow toned. :) medium coverage too, like a foundation sort of. O.o
I'm trying to look into maybelline BB cream (there's this girl at work whom i know uses it, and WOOOW I love her face ahaha) and based on the review above, I'm trying to look at tony moly as well woot

Guest tien321_1

hada labo bb cream is the best bb cream That I use everyday, It cover pretty well, and it has 50

• 2 months later...

Skin79's super BB cream, the VIP Gold Collection edition! It has good consistency and texture. It has pretty decent coverage for a BB cream. I think you'd still need a concealer for pimples and dark circles though.

The biggest plus is that it doesn't break me out =)

• 2 weeks later...

I've only used Korean BB Cream so I'll go with that. ^.^

토니모리 루미너스 여신 광채 비비크림 (Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aqua BB Cream) - This one is recommended! I used it at first because Hyomin used it and it works reallyyy nice. I have skin on the dry side, but this gives it a moisturized feeling which is nice.

미샤 시그너처 링클 필러 비비크림 (Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream) - I found this one expensive and not worth the money. *__* The case is nice, but that's about it. I don't like the texture, and didn't fit my skin too well. This BB Cream is for ladies who are a bit older, and want to avoid wrinkles.

바닐라코 렛 미 터치드 글로우 비비크림 (Banilla Co. Let Me Touch Glow BB Cream) - I love Banilla Co. products, but I felt this BB Cream isn't their best. It works nice, don't get me wrong, but doesn't feel much different from any other BB. 

아모레퍼시픽 에뛰드하우스 진주알 맑은 브라이트핏 비비크림 (Etude House Perfect Mineral Pearl Bright-fit BB Cream) - Which I am currently using (other than my Faceshop one...) works amazing! I am on the dark side, but this BB Cream evens me out perfect! I don't look like a crazy girl with white chalked on my face. And it has a natural pearl-ish shine to it which is a big bonus.

더페이스샵 페이스 잇 파워 퍼펙션 비비 (The Faceshop Face It Power Perfection BB Cream) - I have been using this forever! Amazing coverage, nice color, not too hard on the skin. However, it's a bit more expensive than the Faceshop's bb cream. =( This BB doesn't have much of a pearlish look to it, so I am forever mixing it with my shimmer cream.

아모레퍼시픽 마몽드 토탈 솔루션 미네랄 모이스처 비비크림 (Mamonde Amole Pacific Total Solution Mineral Moisture BB Cream) - Not even worth what it's cost, period. I think this may have been my least favorite BB Cream of all time.

미샤 M 퍼펙트 커버 비비 크림 (Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream) - Yup~ everyone likes this one! And it's quite cheap so it makes it even more likable. The color and texture isn't bad and overall I like it. (However I only bought it once, and probably won't buy it again.)

SKIN79 비블레쉬 밤 트리플 핫핑크 비비크림 (SKIN79 Beblesh Balm Triple Hotpink BB Cream) - YAY! This one is my favorite of favorites! It's slightly wet, has pearl mixed in it and just works amazing. Period. It's widely recommended in Korea so I tried it out and loved it and have been using it for some time now.

Oh and Innisfree BB Cream is okay if you  have oily skin. Innisfree is wellknown for their products that make your face less oily and under control.
However if you have relatively dry skin like yours, truly, stay away from Innisfree!

Guest mintpops

My current brand is Face Shop Clean Face BB Cream - the one that's supposed to help with acne/oily control
I haven't tried that many other brands (the ones i've tried i've gotten in asia, but i've forgotten the names :P), but I like face shop mostly because i can try it out in store. The coverage for this face shop one is mediocre, but i'm not looking for that super polished artificial finish anyways. and this one you can build on it if you do want better coverage. I'm definitely going to be sticking with this one for a while because it hasn't made me break out at all and doesn't make my face oily when i apply it.

Guest adorkiable

I've only tried two brands: Etude and Missha. Didn't like the Missha as it didn't provide a full coverage as Etude. I've been using Etude for 3 years and loved it. 

Guest Shona-z

What are some Asian BB creams? how much do they cost? and Where can I find them?I have been looking for some Asian BB creams not the American Tinted Moisturizer "BB Creams". I know and heard that the Asian ones are thicker but not as thick as a foundations. Can someone help me. The closest Asian neighborhood I live around is Flushing NY. Its like 8 miles away but I can get there easily. So can anyone tell me what brands are good/ok and what the price range for the Asian BB creams are? 
thank you     

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hullogoodbye

I've tried Missha. Eh, not my favorite. I have the skin79 super bb cream, the one in the pink tube that everyone has!You see it everywhere in Asia. Anyways, I'm not big on foundation, but if I do wear foundation in the winter, it's that one.
BB cream is typically only appropriate for winter, it's too pale and creamy/oily for summer.

Archived