Girls, what is your favorite BB cream?

Guest sheertiara

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pwnashi

I barely started using BB cream a few months ago and I LOVE it! When I ran out, I had to use foundation for a week and it did not feel good on my face. I love how BB creams are light but give you great coverage. The brand I use is Skin79 Super BB cream VIP edition. I also ordered one from Missha ( I forgot the name) to try out too! I hope it works well! I don't plan on going back to foundation anytime soon lol! 

• 1 month later...
Guest dolljjang

My current favorite is Luview whitening essence BB Cream. It's my HOLY GRAIL. yesss~ ^^ never have any probs with it. plus it's free from parabens and talc. so yeah. I luv it :)

Guest tragicrabbit

I'm not really a fan of BB cream because it tends to make me look grey, but my favourite would be Welcos BB cream (the one with the snail slime) It's really good for the price. How do you girls deal with the grey-ish tone of BB cream? I've used a lot and most have varying degrees of ashy-ness!
So far I've "overcome" this problem by only applying the bb cream on the areas that need coverage and then dusting my whole face with some skinfood powder, learnt this trick from a korean actress with great skin, and it seems to work pretty well

The only bb cream that worked perfectly with my skintone was Gosh Cosmetics BB cream! Its a Denmark brand but it is available online... Definitely my favorite for everyday use.

I've heard that the Dior BB cream works pretty well.

I'm also in the process of getting/trying a new bbcream and the Dior on is probably the one I will try =)

Guest bell0216

I love the CNP Laboratory BB Cream. CNP is a famous dermatology office in Korea where alot of celebs go so I trust their products. The BB Cream is really lightweight but has good coverage. <3

tragicrabbit said: I'm not really a fan of BB cream because it tends to make me look grey, but my favourite would be Welcos BB cream (the one with the snail slime) It's really good for the price. How do you girls deal with the grey-ish tone of BB cream? I've used a lot and most have varying degrees of ashy-ness!
So far I've "overcome" this problem by only applying the bb cream on the areas that need coverage and then dusting my whole face with some skinfood powder, learnt this trick from a korean actress with great skin, and it seems to work pretty well

Guest dolljjang

bell0216 said: I love the CNP Laboratory BB Cream. CNP is a famous dermatology office in Korea where alot of celebs go so I trust their products. The BB Cream is really lightweight but has good coverage. <3

Guest Megu_Megumi

I just started using Missha's M Perfect Cover (n°23), and even though I was worried it might look too grey, it matches my skintone perfectly (which is sort of yellow, and has redness from time to time).It provides great coverage, so it's definitely my favorite bb cream at the moment. (I was using Garnier's BB cream before, but it made my face very shiny, and the coverage was almost non-existent, I had to mix it with another foundation...)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest my-pink-ribbon

I really like Lioele BBs (Dollish and Triple the solution) & Holika Holikas (Luminous Silk) & Fairydrops Candy Bar ... These don't make me look grey at all and applies incredibly smooth! :D 

Guest susievibes

I've tried some skin79 bb creams - wayyy too oily and pale looking for me :(I love Marcelle's BB Cream!! It's non-comdogenic, oil-free, has SPF, covers well, calms the skin, etcetc. :) Plus it's widely available here in Canada, woohoo!

Guest insanely-yours

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream - it has 3 shades and the darkest shade actually matches my skin tone. It blends really easily and covers pretty well

I also agree with @susievibes about the Marcelle BB Cream. It was the first one I ever got to try, since their Facebook page was giving away some bottles as a promotional event. It covers my redness and faded freckles pretty well and even though it doesn't have SPF it doesn't wash you out in flash photography. :)

Guest susievibes

ethereal said: I also agree with @susievibes about the Marcelle BB Cream. It was the first one I ever got to try, since their Facebook page was giving away some bottles as a promotional event. It covers my redness and faded freckles pretty well and even though it doesn't have SPF it doesn't wash you out in flash photography. :)

Archived