Girls, what is your favorite BB cream?

Guest sheertiara

Guest lokkita

I've only ever have tried the Skin79 and Missha bb creams. Out of those, I found Skin79 was too sheer and shimmery for me. Missha has great coverage but tends to be slightly greyish toned. I just combine it with a little bit of regularly colored liquid foundation to do the trick!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Milica

Currently I'm using Missha's M Signature Complete BB Cream and Skin79's VIP Gold BB Cream.

Not sure which one I like better, Missha's has way more coverage and covers the red spots I have very well. It matches my skin pretty well too (I use No. 23). However, I find it kind of irritates my skin, I have pretty sensitive skin so I stop using it because sometimes I would get allergic reactions and red spots all over my face, and it makes my face itchy sometimes.

Then I bought the Skin79 and its a lot less irritating; however, the coverage is on the light side. I can still see red spots on my face with it on but I'm too lazy to use concealer. Strangely enough, it covers my under-eye circles way better than the Missha.

So I guess the Skin79 covers bluish tones better, while the Missha covers up redness better. Another thing to note is that I find both rub off my face very easily, so I have to set it with powder. Neither breaks me out, no problems with oil control as long as I use powder, I use the Tarte Amazon Clay and it literally gets rid of all my big pore and shininess problems.

Not 100% satisfied with either, out of the two I probably like Skin79's better just because its not itchy. I'll probably try a different kind next time though.

Guest iyagi

My favourite BB cream of the moment is Lioele Beyond the Solution. I plan to get Triple the Solution down the road for the extra benefits and SPF, but I was in a rush to get a better BB cream so I sprung for the cheaper of the two. It has medium coverage right off the bat and makes your skin look so smooth and dewy. Plus I love the packaging and the pump dispenser. Only thing I'd say is a downside is there's only one shade. I heard complaints about it being too light, but it's actually a tad darker than I expected. It looks fine on my skin, but it was probably closer to a natural beige, and I normally use light beige because I'm really pale. I've only used three different BB creams (two from Skinfood), but Lioele's is going to be hard to beat in my book.

Guest loveAmore

I've only tried the Skin79 hot pink bb cream. I use it a lot more than foundation since it looks natural but the shade is kind of light on me? Im still open to trying new bb creams though!

Guest hellokatie1618

I honestly do not like bb creams. The only plus is they have a little skin care that apparently does wonders (which they really don't) I think they are way too hyped up. And I like to focus on real skin care underneath my makeup. I feel that foundations and tinted moisturizers do the job fine or better. At least in America.

I'm currently using Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 & Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream W24 alternately. I like these two a lot! Missha oxidizes on my skin perfectly making it look natural while Etude House doesn't really oxidize on me(but it does on other people idk what's wrong with my skin lol) which is a good thing because its shade already fits my skin perfectly(Always choose BB creams one shade lighter than your skin color because most of them tend to oxidize). Both have anti-wrinkle, anti-darkening, whitening, and SPF properties ^^ I kinda like Missha's smell better though? Missha smells like Johnson's baby lotion while Etude House's is a bit strong for me? But it's not important anyway as you won't really notice the smell once you've finished applying it on your face. When it comes to coverage, I think Etude House does a better job at it than Missha ALTHOUGH Missha does cover up redness and post-pimple marks pretty well, EH's is a bit thicker and it's more pigmented imo but of course it doesn't really have that heavy feeling on your face. :) Missha gives off this glowing finish to your skin while EH gives off a very flawless but natural finish. Both are dewy though so I set them with BB powder after. :D

Guest crystal7

my favorite is the skin food aloe bb cream, and now i trying the skim shop magic bright bb cream & luminious pearl bb cream.

Guest centric

My favorite one right now is a Japanese BB Cream :o From Nanoce. I've tried Missha's (I think) Watery and I didn't really like how thin it was. It was, well, definitely watery...

I've only tried three BB creams and will soon be trying a fourth, which I currently have an unopened sample of.

• Missha M Perfect Cover in #13: great color, excellent consistency, and although I haven't worn it in a while, I don't recall it making my face oily, even on a hot day. one time I wore it on a sunny day out at the park and forgot my sunscreen, so all of my exposed skin got burned except for my face, lol. I think it has SPF 42.

• Lioele Beyond the Solution: ugh, too dark, and maybe I just used too much but it made my skin look extremely oily after a few hours. it also had a thick consistency and was quite hard to blend. I heard a lot of people like this, so either I didn't use it properly or it's simply not for me.

• Skin79 Super+ Gold Label: good color match, but not good at all for my skin type (combo/oily, acne-prone). after just a few hours, it makes my skin quite oily, even with an application of pressed powder after first putting it on. I could keep applying powder to it all day, but then it would end up looking cakey. this variety of Skin79 BB cream is supposed to be for more dry skin; I have the hot pink one which I will try tomorrow, which is supposed to be better for oily skin.

Guest goodyardhair001

Hi. I know Missha. But I use another brand called " ANYA“, which also from Korea.

Guest jdrewprx

I've tried so many bb creams but the best one i've found was 

Laniege's BB cream.

It's not over watery nor too thick....and it applies really well onto your skin. 

Def. recommended for sensitive skin! wub.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest trangl

tried the face shop super watery bb cream and hated it. only had 1 colour and made me look like a weirdo. tried missha signature bb cream and it was ok. now using missha perfect cover bb cream and absolutely loving it! 

Guest nana544

I like and use Missha No.23, it does wonder to my skin and it is so nice; it really help me get rid of pores and hide pimples very well. Also, it brighten up my skins for me not to look so pale and also, I love it!

Guest StarriChan

I'm using Missha M Perfect Cover in 13. Along with the BB Boomer it is fantastic! I make sure I have it on whenever I go out. It covers all my red spots and my (genetic, thanks mom!) dark circles. It's also one of the few makeups the match my skin tone!

I use to use Missha M Perfect color in N23 but it felt kind of heavy on my face so i stopped using it. Although i liked how it gave my face a full coverage c: I'm currently using Etude House Precious Mineral and I like it ! It feels light and gives me a medium coverage. I tried Liole beyond the solution and unfortunately I dislike it -___- i'm going to try it again though.

I currently love the Innisfree Trouble Care BB cream. I've tried the Missha M Perfect Cover, Signature Complete, and the Cho Bo Yang, as well as two different types from Etude House Precious Minerals (you'd think they'd just be different shades, but the two are different finish, consistency also. And neither is fake). 

Guest nanaSHI5

i have only tried the VOV bb cream.. it works well on for me :P i think i will buy a skinfood bb cream next though

Archived