Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

So, I sent in my application at 4:00 in the morning (today) and I got the email that said I past at 10:00 this morning but I got no call yet. Is that OK? huh.gif How big was the gap between you getting the email & getting the call?

Sorry for the questions sweatingbullets.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roslanshahirah

Isn't today the last day for Youtube auditions? I still haven't made a video yet D:

They've extended the deadline for Youtube auditions to 30th September. So there's still plenty of time for you to make one! :)

Guest woobunnie5

are you auditioning in LA? because for the NY ones (which i applied to) are actually this weekend and the deadline was last weekend to send in applications. 

they expect you to live in the areas or something i guess, because they called me today (friday) and the auditions start like...tomorrow in the morning LOL. 

i would probably send in the app again if you don't get a confirmation email by the deadline for (Wherever you live) applications.

yeah, i'm auditioning in LA. and i live there too lol. and they told us not to send them multiple applications or else we get disqualified.

Guest MonsterCrew-1-Tech-

yeah, i'm auditioning in LA. and i live there too lol. and they told us not to send them multiple applications or else we get disqualified.

im auditioning in la as well.. i sent my application last thursday (sept. 8, 2011) . although i did recieve my confirmation e-mail i have yet to recieve the message telling me if i got in or not.

im wondering if i should e-mail them again, or just wait..

whether i got in or not, im still practicing just in case.

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

are you auditioning in LA? because for the NY ones (which i applied to) are actually this weekend and the deadline was last weekend to send in applications. 

they expect you to live in the areas or something i guess, because they called me today (friday) and the auditions start like...tomorrow in the morning LOL. 

i would probably send in the app again if you don't get a confirmation email by the deadline for (Wherever you live) applications.

i don't think so.. i think you could've still sent in an application yesterday.. because i literally sent in an application at 11:56 pm yesterday night and i got an email 8 hours ago saying that i passed the first round. the email had ALL the attached documents and stuff.. and it gave me a number for their office to confirm audition dates.. i'm not going to audition but i just wanted to see if i could've at least passed the very very very easy to pass first round. wait is this the confirmation email? LOL the confirmation email just tells you that they got your stuff? or maybe they got so busy that they just approved everyone LOL

edit: do they really call your parents? LOL

Guest Jaypark93

I really want to know about that youtube audition, they said that people that cant go to live audition can audition via youtube, why do they send people that cant to live audition there they cant go????????

Guest woobunnie5

' date='16 September 2011 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1316220546' post='17389460']

im auditioning in la as well.. i sent my application last thursday (sept. 8, 2011) . although i did recieve my confirmation e-mail i have yet to recieve the message telling me if i got in or not.

well, at least you sent it in later than me. :/ i've been waiting for over a month. -___-

and yeah, i guess i should still practice, but i'm sick with a sore throat so i gotta let that get by first.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

' date='16 September 2011 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1316220546' post='17389460']

I sent mine in aug.18, and Im on the same boat as you. very frustated seem like it happended to ppl who applied earlier. I dont know >`<

well, at least you sent it in later than me. :/ i've been waiting for over a month. -___-

and yeah, i guess i should still practice, but i'm sick with a sore throat so i gotta let that get by first.

I was thinking of applying on youtube.

to think about it, are we rejected? and for what reasons? or maybe we just to be patient :)

dont lose hope, Youtube is another option!

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

hope everyone is excited for the auditions (: goodluck to everyone going to the NY audition tomorrow and sunday (: and fo rus LA kids~ we have one week left!!!

what are all you guys auditioning for?? singing dancing? both??

and after reading some of these posts i just wanted to say that i never got a call either, i had to call THEM o.o to confirm which date i was going to go...

The people that called me told me that they would tell you on the spot if you make it or not.... Dunno if that's true, but since they said it, I guess it must be.

i read an article that said that only boa (rather than all three) will be at the LA auditions and JYP at the NY auditions. and that they will decide whether or not to give you a plane ticket to korea (meaning that you passed). so i'm guessing it's like american idol and that gold paper?? haha

Guest milkydonut

sorry if this is a stupid question, I just wanted to make extraaa sure. We ATTACH a photo in the email for the application? And ONLY one, correct?

EDIT:

also, the application is an attachment too??

And for the little parantheses do we just type in an X for the options like if you're a female you put a little x there? And for language can we fill this in? Language (Chinese, Cantonese)

Skill Level (low to moderate )

as in, is that acceptable? ^

& for Length of Stay in Current Country of Residence, I just put how old I am since I've been living here for my whole life..?

& what about Occupation

(Name of School

or Company)

and Personal Website or Blog?

hey i passed first rounds and my auditions were supposed to b today. im so sad i wasn't able to make it

can i still send in a video by email?? or just give a chance? lol

Guest Star1987

what does the count part means that's beside your youtube video on KPOPSTAR's website?

It means the number of people who has viewed your youtube video that you submitted onto the kpopstar audition site.

Guest courtleee

hey i passed first rounds and my auditions were supposed to b today. im so sad i wasn't able to make it

can i still send in a video by email?? or just give a chance? lol

yes. if you go to their youtube channel you can submit videos there. then i think you have to send the URL to an email...

the last day to do that is sept 30^^

is there anyone here who passed the first round like, received their translated application form and standard release form but didn't get any call from them?

i'm auditioning tomorrow and waited for their call until today but didn't get any from them. they emailed me that they'll call me but they never did. i'm so worried that they won't allow me to audition because i didn't get a call.

Archived