Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greenish

i understand that _Rain_ have indicated a pretty down breakdown on the flow of the audition...but im still a little confused. does it mean that people who neither reside in US or Korea cannot apply?? if say someone from hong kong or taiwan were to audition and passed the preliminary round, would the second round be in the states or korea, and they would actually provide accomodation and flight tickets for you?? sorry if it sounds like a repeated question but i wasn't sure. thanks~

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i understand that _Rain_ have indicated a pretty down breakdown on the flow of the audition...but im still a little confused. does it mean that people who neither reside in US or Korea cannot apply?? if say someone from hong kong or taiwan were to audition and passed the preliminary round, would the second round be in the states or korea, and they would actually provide accomodation and flight tickets for you?? sorry if it sounds like a repeated question but i wasn't sure. thanks~

^ Anybody who resides in Asia and AMerica CAN apply...So yes you audition if you live in America...They are going to hold preliminary 2nd round of auditions in America too. But NO they will not pay for your palent tickets and hotel feels if you live abraod and cannot make it to their designated audition area.

Guest JAECO

i think if you live in a different country you just send it to the place thats closest to where you are.

The first round for most of these call-in auditions are a lot easier to pass. Basically, you'll get accepted as long as you sound decent. The real auditions begin during the live auditions. However, these auditions are still not as harsh as the ones you'll have to pass once the celeb judges appear. :) This information is what I've understood from reading various posts on Korean sites; this was the case for the other audition shows. Furthermore, I believe this is true since lots of people pass the phone call auditions. I think calling in and auditioning may be easier, and you'll get a faster response than posting up a video. A response should arrive within 2 weeks.

**I'm only talking about the phone call auditions in this post**

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

The first round for most of these call-in auditions are a lot easier to pass. Basically, you'll get accepted as long as you sound decent. The real auditions begin during the live auditions. However, these auditions are still not as harsh as the ones you'll have to pass once the celeb judges appear. :) This information is what I've understood from reading various posts on Korean sites; this was the case for the other audition shows. Furthermore, I believe this is true since lots of people pass the phone call auditions. I think calling in and auditioning may be easier, and you'll get a faster response than posting up a video. A response should arrive within 2 weeks.

^ thank you...I think I will call, but first i need to buy a phone card.

Guest Lawoolala

Can you translate it for us who can't speak korean? I broke my computer so I can't do the email. D:

Guest v19121

I don't think they're going to have online auditions anymore. I'm pretty sure you  just send in the application then they're just gonna come and audition from there.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

so are you guys gonna fly to LA or NYC for this audition?

^ Since I live in Las vegas, I will have to to go to the LA auditions.

Guest bluebear847

Hey Everybody!

The website Allkpop was made the official partner of the Kpop Star audition so they made a page to attract more auditioners here is the link http://www.allkpop.com/kpopstar/ it seems to lay out a lot of the information in English quite well. Hopefully it helps, good luck!

Hey Everybody!

The website Allkpop was made the official partner of the Kpop Star audition so they made a page to attract more auditioners here is the link http://www.allkpop.com/kpopstar/ it seems to lay out a lot of the information in English quite well.  Hopefully it helps, good luck!

Oh wow, the video made me even more worked up about going now :D

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

According to the SBS site, which is not updated, the singing auditions are not through phone call anymore.

Basically anyone who wants to audition will send in an application and they will email/call you when they announce their location, time, and date. You will have to show up in person to audition.

^ Wow...Thanks for the update :D

Guest Sh3lly_HyeHoon

It said that if we are from Asian region we should attach video file to the application e-mail too..But where should we send the application?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

It said that if we are from Asian region we should attach video file to the application e-mail too..But where should we send the application?

It's listed on the site...Also if you look a few pages back I already posted up the email addresses on where to send it to.

It's listed on the site...Also if you look a few pages back I already posted up the email addresses on where to send it to.

You should check the allkpop website, they've been made an official partner of the audition so you'll get updated a lot more.

Archived