[Drama 2011] Gyebaek 계백 (가제)

Coolleette

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER poor sung chung died...Eunko really gone crazy over power...At least Uija aint a fool of believing her when she said she was innocent. He knows her pretty well. But then, he juz kept it a secret not punishing her. GB finally knows his hyeong is killed by the women he loved before.

cheers for Gyebaek. Am glad Gyebaek has reached finale. That means finally LSJ can rest especially winter is closing in soon and would be good for him to stay out of the cold and keep warm and healthy. Thanks to LSJ and the rest of Gyebaek team for bringing another historical drama to the screen. 

Guest cococrust

ep 35 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/867jrd

ep 36 finale c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SNKF7SRP

enJOY !! It's been a long 4 plus months....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,Gye Baek Episode 31 to 36 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

gyebaek.jpg

Gye Baek 1- 36 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...-gye-baek-2011/Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; text-align: -webkit-auto; ">

Im only at ep 24 officially*waitin on 25hardsub* And i must say I am really sad the drama is over.. >< This is a very sad drama..

Thanks everyone for giving out spoilers and soft subs, I look at them and see the story developed to be an ever more sad ><

Whats the finale rating? Thank you jihyo, hyomin, lsj, nohmin, jaehyun for bringing a great drama.

And of course thanks to gye baek community in soompi + RL staffs...

*being mellow by myself while playing Untouchable song*

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone please help if you know...

what is the name of the actress in Gyebaek acting as the cheerful girl taking care of all the children in the hidden village?  She found Gyebaek fainted in the forest and brought him back to the group of people searching for him. Then in the village, she brought wild flowers and gave them to Gyebaek. She was also the one who took Ujia's baby presumed dead from Gyebaek arms and it was there and then she was able to speak again. She was also the one who was in prison when Gyebaek went to rescue her and later carried her on his back and brought her back to the village.

Am interested to know who is she.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone please help if you know...

what is the name of the actress in Gyebaek acting as the cheerful girl taking care of all the children in the hidden village?  She found Gyebaek fainted in the forest and brought him back to the group of people searching for him. Then in the village, she brought wild flowers and gave them to Gyebaek. She was also the one who took Ujia's baby presumed dead from Gyebaek arms and it was there and then she was able to speak again. She was also the one who was in prison when Gyebaek went to rescue her and later carried her on his back and brought her back to the village.

Am interested to know who is she.

thanks

The actress is called Kim Yoo Jung, she is currently in the new drama, the moon that embraces the sun. She already as a list of drama's to her name, i remember looking her up after seeing her in the Gumiho's Revenge & Dong Yi, and was surprised just how many drama's she as acted in for someone so young, she's already a great little actress, think she will be one to watch out for in 5 or 6 years time.

The actress is called Kim Yoo Jung, she is currently in the new drama, the moon that embraces the sun. She already as a list of drama's to her name, i remember looking her up after seeing her in the Gumiho's Revenge & Dong Yi, and was surprised just how many drama's she as acted in for someone so young, she's already a great little actress, think she will be one to watch out for in 5 or 6 years time.

Thanks Night-Owl. I thought so. But when i go google search and from this link http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Yoo_Jung Gye Baek was not listed under the TV Drama section whereas The Moon That Embraces the Sun was. So got confused and decided best way to confirm is to seek help here. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

I had a few question...Did Gye Baek ever know that Eun Go's son is his son? Or is it not his son? Cause i don't remember seeing them reveal that matter. And whatever happen to Hong Su? How did Eun Go get out of jail? I was looking forward for a battle one on one with Gye Baek and Kim Yusin. But that never happen. If Gye Baek should died, he should have died in the hand of Kim Yusin not just a mere soldier. Disappointed.

Archived