[Drama 2011] Gyebaek 계백 (가제)

Coolleette

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest venustiara

I hope somebody will sub this drama in English so that we can watch, too.

We are Korean sageuk fan and this drama looks very interesting.

Why the make up and costumes looked like chinese drama? Is the story about Korean or Chinese?

Mr Cha In Pyo - a muscle man! :)

Doesn't Oh Yeon Soo's make up looks like this lady?

unledul.png

Is Yeon Soo gonna be good or bad guy?

Guest taranom.sarang

Oh Yeon Soo plays a strong, fierce character who’s adamant about preserving the blood purity of the Baekje people, which can give her the appearance of a villain but which Oh explains as a result of her intense love of her nation.

Source:dramabeans

Oh Yeon Soo plays a strong, fierce character who’s adamant about preserving the blood purity of the Baekje people, which can give her the appearance of a villain but which Oh explains as a result of her intense love of her nation.

Source:dramabeans

lol at the qoute "Oh Yeon-soo is awesome at playing cold and intense, and no doubt she’ll be great at making you hate her."..hahaha,...her fierce,strong and GORGEOUS role here will definitely makes me LOVE her more!,..wub.gif

Guest rainy75

leek:

'Gyebaek' battle at Hwangsanbeol .. Lee Seo Jin skillfull rider

there's one with the sbs tag. It's from the drama

Warrior Baek Dong Soo 무사 백동수

It's not Gyebaek.

Guest Sela_07

lol at the qoute "Oh Yeon-soo is awesome at playing cold and intense, and no doubt she’ll be great at making you hate her."..hahaha,...her fierce,strong and GORGEOUS role here will definitely makes me LOVE her more!,..*quoted image*

I think she's an awesome actress but her character sounds like a Mishil wanna be. Being adamant about preserving the blood purity of the Baekje people? I can buy the power hungry Mishil but pure Baekje blood? Really?. I'm assuming that she will be King Uija's enemy since his mother (according to legends) is said to be QSD's younger sister Seonhwa (a Shilla princess).

Anyway, Im still looking forward to Gyebaek and hope the Battle of Hwangsanbeol will be an epic one on screen.

leek:

'Gyebaek' battle at Hwangsanbeol .. Lee Seo Jin skillfull rider

there's one with the sbs tag. It's from the drama

Warrior Baek Dong Soo 무사 백동수

It's not Gyebaek.

oh sorry.. :sweatingbullets: thanks a lot :)

OWKeg.jpg

yoQ44.jpg

T-ara’s Hyomin recently shared some interesting pictures of herself dressed in costume for her upcoming role in MBC’s historical drama, ‘Gyebaek‘.

Her character, ‘Cho Young‘, is seen wearing outfits of a princess and a beggar. ‘Cho Young’ is secondary to the main character ‘Eun Go‘; she’s been described as a friend with a bright personality who always remains positive and quirky.

Hyomin will be busy with movie interviews and music program recordings, and so she will unfortunately be unable to attend the press conference for ‘Gyebaek’ on July 25th. Speaking through her company, Core Contents Media, she expressed, “I am crying with apologies and sadness because I won’t be there.

The drama will air its first episode on July 25th.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110721n10006

Guest scorpyon_giana

Well, well, well, song ji hyo and lee seo jin?..............that's pretty awsome and interesting..................I would have never thought on pairing these 2, but I am glad she will be his love interest. Even though i read she will abandon him in order to take the crown and be a queen. that's too bad..................sounds a little like Frozen flower.........the queen with the chief, warrior, comander................whatever Gyebaek is.

Anyway, I am very much anticipating this, and I hope it will be subbed. I want a great sageuk drama, with high ratings, since I am a big fan oj ji hyo and lee seo jin as well.

By the way, i found a picture, with Song Ji HYo as Eun Go

fa64y9.jpg

Archived