[Drama 2011] Warrior Baek Dong Soo 무사 백동수

Guest reiz1430278104

Sometimes I think the Cheon character with the falcon does not want to betray his country on the level of stealing a war book so the enemy can take over his nation, but we'll see.  [i will get these names down one day.]

LOL I just gave up and wrote down their names in romaji next to their faces for easy reference. Seems to help so far... :phew:

SBS just put up a whole bunch of unsubbed interviews on their YouTube site -- there's 14 5-minute features in all that could be cobbled together with YouTube Stitcher or another program: SBS Baek Dong Soo Interviews. At the end of Segment 7 and the beginning of Segment 8, there's some fine eye candy of JCW working out and getting totally buff for the role. WOW!! :w00t:

Poor Changwook-ssi... he's going to have so many lumps on his head once filming is completed. But he's just soooo cute acting like such a dork!! :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swan_lisan

Warrior Baek Dong Soo OST Part 2

WarriorBaekDongSooOSTPt2Cover.jpg

Tracklist:

01 단 하루만 (For A Day) - 예성 (Yeseung of Super Junior)

Download Link: AM-A

Guest reiz1430278104

Soon to come... some very cute pictures. (in a couple of minutes at least)

the OST is too die for...

is it the main theme ?

By theme, do you mean the ending or opening theme? And which song?

Edit...

mg3897.jpg

mg3911.jpg

mg3914.jpg

mg3920.jpg

mg3997x.jpg

mg4001.jpg

mg3985b.jpg

mg4003.jpg

mg4026.jpg

mg4068.jpg

mg4035.jpg

mg4022.jpg

mg4030.jpg

mg4021.jpg

mg4054.jpg

mg4048d.jpg

mg4116.jpg

mg4131.jpg

mg4202t.jpg

mg4103.jpg

Guest crazy lulu

i miss the kids already. but i sure am glad to see ji chang wook, yoo seungho, and the ladies. can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

and who knows.. what if jin ju is cheon and ji's daughter? dun, dunn. seems they had a bit of an epic love triangle themselves. yeah, all my suspicions will probably be proven all wrong. haha. oh well.

thanks for the updates, pics, and links.

oh yeah.. i like dae pyo's daughter. cuute.

I'm sorry to post this but the noble's adult daughter is a drag. I hope the actress does something other than mopes or looks blank.....Otherwise, I will be pissed that she's a lead.  Bring back the child actress because at this point, she was much better with presenting the character.  She had a personality at least..

dang ... i have so much to say after watching this episode and the music video posted up above. and what i'm gonna say ain't good either.

i'm gonna start with the music video first, then i'll put what i have to say about the episode in spoilers. first off, i should've never watched the music video. why? because it just shows that both Yeo Wun and Jin Ju's love are, in very fact, one sided. and i freaking do not accept that. i just can't and i won't ever. i hate it. i hate it when both the leading man, falls for the rich and noble woman, leaving the non rich and noble woman to the side like, yeah whatever, i see you as a sister or friend, crap. but i absolutely have nothing against the rich and noble woman. i just hate how most of the dramas love line ends up like that. argh ... if they end the drama with Dong Su and Ji Seon, they might as well make Yeo Wun and Jin Ju end up together. then i might just be a little happy. everybody gets someone and live their own happy life.

on to the episode ...

no ... why did Dae Pyo have to die ... he was one of my favorite characters. seriously, when he was dying and died, i was crying. actually, i cry when any of my favorite characters dies. but he died slowly. and that was not cool at all. it was cruel. he was used as Cheon's toy to show Dong Su where to stab a person correctly. that was a little disturbing too. and i cried even more when his daughter was crying. argh. that scene made me so mad.

Cheon ... what to say about him. why does it seem like everybody knows him? i mean, the prince, the prince's bodyguard, Sa Mo, Dae Pyo, Gwang Taek, and whoever else. how are they all connected? were they friends in the past? were they in the same training camp? (if they were ever in a training camp) how did Cheon become so evil? if they know he's evil, then why not kill him? (i know that would ruin the story but still) did he split from the group because of the love between Gwang Taek and Ji? (if they were ever in a group) or what is it? argh ... and if you look back to the relationship chart on the first page, how his Cheon connected to Jin Ju? what does the purple arrow stand for? and has anyone notice that whenever Cheon kills someone, he always looks up into the sky? like when he killed Yeo Wun's dad, he did the same thing. why does he do that? is it because he regrets killing them afterwards or what. sheesh, its kind of hard to read each of these characters.

so many people died in just 5 episodes already. i'm afraid to even watch the rest of the drama. gosh, maybe all the main older characters all die in the middle of the drama. tsk.

Kim Gwang Taek ... i kinda wish that Jeon Gwang Gyeol would put more facial emotions into his face when he's fighting because it just doesn't look ... great ... when they focus on his face. but maybe that's just how the character is. i hope its not though.

Ji ... she's not evil, i guess. she didn't kill the guy and she wasn't gonna until In came behind her. but i'm glad to see someone evil not evil at all. plus, how in the world did she end up working with Cheon anyways. i see a bad ending for her though. she's so pretty too.

In ... man he's annoying. Gwang Taek should have just killed him and get it over with. at least make his character a little less annoying. i wouldn't hate so much. i hate it whenever he licks his sword too. gross.

Yeo Wun ... is such a sweet little boy. did ya see that look he gave Cheon after Cheon stabbed Dong Su? that was a pissed off look, like, i'm gonna kill you for hurting my best friend and for killing my captain you evil bastard. he's a good man inside, but he makes himself look bad on the out. he was really worried about Dong Su. see that Yeo Wun's daddy, your son is not a killer, you made him look like a killer. Yeo Wun kept your spear by turning it into a sword so that he can always have something of yours as a momento. (well, at least that's what i would like to think) but old people can reallly see things too. so ... yeah. maybe its true. maybe what sets Yeo Wun to go evil later (if he does go evil later) is probably love. its always love.

Ji Seon ... i don't hate her or anything, but is it because of her dad's death that she's so straight face like that? iono but she does carry a load of stuff on her shoulder. for one, she's a walking map that everyone's trying to get their hands on. but the evil people, let alone the good guys, doesn't know yet that she is the missing part of the map/book. so she could be wanted dead or alive for all they care. she's force to be with the prince because of a promise. her dad died. she seems to be in love with Yeo Wun. or at least, they wanna make us viewers think that. she's is most definitely not liked by Jin Ju so if she ever needs help and Jin Ju is the only person who can protect her, then, yeap.

Jin Ju ... i really don't know why they made her the leading lady, as of this point. i'm hoping, she has a bigger part later that makes her stand out more than Ji Seon because Ji Seon seems to be more of the lead than the lead herself. Jin Ju doesn't have a conflict following her around so she's just a person who's a come and go. like i said earlier, how is she connnected to Cheon? or how is Cheon connected to her?

Dong Su ... didn't Cheon stab him on the right side? how come later on in the episode, we see him bleeding from the left? mistake? but yeah, it was funny seeing him fall asleep while sitting there. lol. and he got even more funnier or playful. he still hasn't change much. um ... not much to say about him.

typed too much. want to type more but don't want to. sigh ... will try to quietly wait for tomorrow's episode.

i like how the first post looks. it looks nicer.

i love the ratings. with each episode climbing by 1 or more percent, i think they'll hit the 30 percent mark soon. yay, go Warrior Baek Dong Su.

Argh, maybe SBS needs to post a Spoiler Alert at the beginning as to how many boxes of Kleenex you'll need to get through each episode. I was sobbing hard after Dae Pyo's death, with I'm sure several more to come. I'll be better prepared in time for Tuesday for sure!!

On a lighter note, I'm still not sure which nickname to give Park Chul Mil's character -- torn between "Sword Licker" and "No Thumb." Let's see how long he lives first before I make one stick. :vicx:

Kamsahamnida to everyone who has been so good about posting screencaps and MVs and such... I will reciprocate soon with some shots of my own. You will like big time! :w00t:

Archived