[Jdrama/dorama 2011] Ouran High School Host Club 桜蘭高校ホスト部

Guest linhx3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linhx3

tumblr_lnkqlwxMnA1qluarvo1_500.jpg

The beach episode! and more photoshoots :)

tumblr_lnw1azivuB1qd7dvoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnw2j20Ymn1qd7dvoo1_500.jpg

Here are more pictures of the cast

tumblr_lnxs05UxH81qluarvo1_500.jpg

Photo from ouranliveaction.tumblr.com

Guest linhx3

A few days ago, a special "episode 0" of Ouran came out and it had a lot of behind the scenes and footage from the drama, I didn't take any screen shots and I only saw about 10 minutes of it because it was late where I lived so I got some of the pictures from ouranliveaction.tumblr.com :)

tumblr_logo2nPgUF1qhfqbko1_500.gif

tumblr_lof7ujputg1qdkzpvo1_400.gif

tumblr_logg7vLGa01qfuy02o1_500.gif

tumblr_logfdyU4Kf1qew3xuo1_250.gif

tumblr_logwtvcoqU1qa0s94.png

tumblr_logwrtk7by1qluarvo1_500.png

tumblr_logucy8dGo1qluarvo1_500.png

tumblr_logs47ty5V1qluarvo1_500.png

And remember Renge and those girls that came to the host club often?

tumblr_lodhveJ3ZL1qluarvo1_500.png

From top to bottom: Ayanokoji, Dr. Yabu, Ayame, Renge

The scene that started it all!

tumblr_loinhgNZku1qluarvo1_500.png

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Ouran High School Host Club Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ouran.jpg

Ouran High School Host Club 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2324-ouran-high-school-host-club-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

When i first heard of the possibility of there being a live action, I was very excited. When I learned that it was not only a rumour but after years of waiting they actually have made a live action, I was very happy. But now as i'm watching the first episode, I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am - particularly with the cast. Very very poor casting imo, the guys are NOT attractive but most of all, they have completely ruined my beloved honey. Honey senpai was so so so adorable in the anime, this guy just looks awkward and old. they could'be at least made him blond

Guest tamahome_1

OMG I love episode one.. I saw it raw .. I couldn't wait until the subtitle come out..

but still I need to see episode 2 to like the character more their is something in their face that I still prefer the anime more..

and waiting for the beach scene Xd

ichigo_no_powder

ya.. i have to agree on your comment but still I will give theme until episode 2 or 3 .. and still the anime character better

Guest jaejoongie <3

so far, I'm really happy with ootori and nekozawa cast. I'm pretty happy with tamaki too.

but they totaly butchered mori and honey =(. They're one of my two favorite characters and they made them weirdo. ='(

the twins looks like they will do great xD. But... you know there is some things anime can do that dramas can't.

the first episode made me laugh a  lot. I kind of wish they designed a bigger room for the music room. It felt small for some reason and made it feel less classy than it should be...

rating:

Ouran High School Host Club _____ 2.7%_

(credit from official jdrama rating thread)

i kind of wish they casted kamiki ryunosuke as honey ahhaha that would be soooo cute.

the 1st episode...i darn love it! I think Yusuke makes a good Tamaki, although he may not look like the host club king but character and personality wise I was very much amused!

and kyouya handy notebook upgraded to an ipad!

its just weird though when Huni senpai turns into this little kid.. *_*

Now on to episode 2!

Guest miki_chan

Wasn't disappointed at all with the first episode at all! The only thing I was iffy about was the early appearance of Nekowaza. He wasn't a character that perked my interests when he first appeared in the anime (Although that was changed, lol), it just didn't seem to work.

Of course its not as up to par as the anime, but hey for a 23 minute drama, the production crew sure put a lot of thought into it. The set is beautiful too! Can't wait for the 2nd episode.

Guest &candy;

Mhm, I wished they didn't make honey -sempai so weird though >>"" Overall, good first episode :D Funny in some aspects (: but anime is still better :wub:

Guest tru32urluv

Loved the first episode! I'm just sad that it wasn't longer! It's so weird seeing this in live action, but its fun at the same time =] I love all the special effects. I'm excited for the next episode!

Guest sungified

I finally got the chance to watch episode 1 and enjoyed every second of it. I loved the anime and was so excited to see it live.

However, I hate how the episode was too short and the pacing is sooo fast. It's such a fun drama, I would love for it to last longer.

Guest 2partsvodka

When i first heard of the possibility of there being a live action, I was very excited. When I learned that it was not only a rumour but after years of waiting they actually have made a live action, I was very happy. But now as i'm watching the first episode, I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am - particularly with the cast. Very very poor casting imo, the guys are NOT attractive but most of all, they have completely ruined my beloved honey. Honey senpai was so so so adorable in the anime, this guy just looks awkward and old. they could'be at least made him blond

yeah...I don't want to give this drama a try because I don't like the choice for Tamaki. Honey senpai looks old too. :/

But I'll give it a chance I guess...

Guest jollibee

i loved the anime..looking forward to watching the series!!!

i love the anime!!i hope they don't ruin it!!

definitely looking forward to it!!!

Archived