[Drama 2011] Indomitable Daughters-in-Law 불굴의 며느리

Guest C51236

The woman agreed to divorce but have yet to sign the papers, so they are legally still married.

Thank you queer smile.gif

It looks like the two mothers know each other, so from a high level point of view one mother have a set of good daughter-in-laws and the other mother have a set of good sons, so the good kids will be matching up with each other. I bet both mothers will protest to no ends! laugh.gif

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if this drama has a subbing team?  etquon

I don't think this drama will be subbed. Usually a viki channel will be setup to sub daily drama but so far a channel has not been setup. 

[This drama is interesting,The main actress 's performances are so admire and well done. i like her to be end up with cute, handsome guy.Hope will have eng subs .

The main actress can really pull off the easy going outgoing personality. She is just right for the handsome guy. Can you believe there is actually 12 years between the two? Who woulda thunk! cool.gif

I love Honey Lee in ep. 15.  Instead of moping, crying, whining, roof jumping, walking into the Han River and the general temper tantrum throwing scenes, the woman (Honey Lee) took action.  It was great!.   :P

The acting by the actresses that comprise the family of daughters-in-law this drama is superb, especially in the crying scenes during and after the funeral.   But, the acting of the actor, who played the cheating husband, was terrible.  His playing the drunk scene was laughable.  But, that's okay because he's out of the drama, anyone.

I wish there were more people watching this drama and could give us recaps or tidbits.  :)

~ waves to gerryg:  Hi!  Nice to see you again. 

I love Honey Lee in ep. 15.  Instead of moping, crying, whining, roof jumping, walking into the Han River and the general temper tantrum throwing scenes, the woman (Honey Lee) took action.  It was great!.   :P

The acting by the actresses that comprise the family of daughters-in-law this drama is superb, especially in the crying scenes during and after the funeral.   But, the acting of the actor, who played the cheating husband, was terrible.  His playing the drunk scene was laughable.  But, that's okay because he's out of the drama, anyone.

I wish there were more people watching this drama and could give us recaps or tidbits.  :)

Oh good, i'm not the only one who is watching this one! I loved that part too, they don't just mop around but know how to kick some.....

I get the feeling that the writer will be using the very cliche mistress going after the widow's love interest though. I'm probably going to be fast forwarding on those scenes. The only difference is that there is no kid in the scenario.sweatingbullets.gif Other than that is very entertaining to watch, like greasy chips!

Hi Hi My Favorite Buddy Auntie Mame!!!! tongue.gif

I'm with you and blueseeker enjoying every bit of Honey Lee especially when she decked her fiance in the men's bathroom. He was just a sissy under her fist.  That was really  funny and fun to watch. 

I hope someone with more command of the language will come and save us. I really want to know what is going on with Lee Hoon and his wife. Why is she trying to frame/blackmail him? Is it because he lacks back bone in the presences of his parents? I also want to know how the second daughter-in-law's husband got into debt. I'm just assuming he a is worthless cad. But why didn't his family know about it?

And the Aunt! Oh my isn't she a bold one!!!!! She really knows how to get her man. I don't blame her, obviously she knows life is short even if you live for 100 years!!!! wink.gif

@gerryg & blueseeker:  Well, that confirms that there's, at least, three of us watching this drama. Yay!  The numbers are going up!    :lol:

Did you recognize Honey Lee's cowardly ex-boyfriend?  He's the guy that had the affair with the female choreographer in "Oh, My Lady!".  I love that entire scene starting with Honey Lee taking down those two security guards.  I like this character so much more than her 'going-nowhere' character in "Pasta". 

Yeah, I don't understand that older daughter-in-law either.  Talk about passive-aggressive!  I can understand her losing respect for her husband because he is such a wimp where his father is concerned.  And, the father is too much.  No matter if the guy is your son, he is still an adult, now.  He deserves to be treated with some courtesy, especially in front of other people.  Family included.  If the father wants to belittle the son, it should be done In private.  :crazy:

I wonder if the wife is deliberately doing all these things to push the husband into having an affair, so that she can sue for divorce and get alimony.  Yet, as soon as she discovered that he had met that 2nd daughter-in-law, by accident, she started being nice to him.  Even he was surprised that she was hanging up his clothes for him.  She's a kook, so far.  Perhaps, we see things differently when we get the back story on her.  :wacko:

And, I have absolutely no liking of that man-stealer, home-wrecker, home shopping emcee.  What a witch, vixen and gumiho!

I hope the male lead character will be steadfast in his love.  Just like the male lead characters in "Don't Hesitate" and "You Don't Know Women".   (I miss YDKW because it was so much fun and so sensible.)

I hope someone with more command of the language will come and save us. I really want to know what is going on with Lee Hoon and his wife. Why is she trying to frame/blackmail him? Is it because he lacks back bone in the presences of his parents? I also want to know how the second daughter-in-law's husband got into debt. I'm just assuming he a is worthless cad. But why didn't his family know about it?

Yeah, I don't understand that older daughter-in-law either.  Talk about passive-aggressive!  I can understand her losing respect for her husband because he is such a wimp where his father is concerned.  And, the father is too much.  No matter if the guy is your son, he is still an adult, now.  He deserves to be treated with some courtesy, especially in front of other people.  Family included.  If the father wants to belittle the son, it should be done In private.  :crazy:

I wonder if the wife is deliberately doing all these things to push the husband into having an affair, so that she can sue for divorce and get alimony.  Yet, as soon as she discovered that he had met that 2nd daughter-in-law, by accident, she started being nice to him.  Even he was surprised that she was hanging up his clothes for him.  She's a kook, so far.  Perhaps, we see things differently when we get the back story on her.  :wacko:

And, I have absolutely no liking of that man-stealer, home-wrecker, home shopping emcee.  What a witch, vixen and gumiho!

I hope the male lead character will be steadfast in his love.  Just like the male lead characters in "Don't Hesitate" and "You Don't Know Women".   (I miss YDKW because it was so much fun and so sensible.)

I have been wondering the same thing about the wife. Why is she doing all that? I think she asked for a divorce before, but why go through all this trouble just because he won't give it to her? It smells fishy, and i hope somebody does saves us from speculating.sad.gif

In regards to his father's treatment. I actually think he may be adopted or something. I mean why is he treating him in such a manner, but not the youngest? Since the mother loves her sons equally, i'm thinking she probably decided on the adoption or something like that. Makes me doubly curious about the relationship between the father and the heroine's mother-in-law. First love?

Auntie, i'm hoping that you're right and the male lead is as sharp as the one from You don't Know Women. It was one aspect i liked the most about the drama, and didn't mind how long it aired.

I think we have to start spreading the word about this drama, in order to generate more interest and possibly, more viewers. 

I'm pushing ep. 5, where the group of sister-in-laws walloped the 'husband-stealer' and ep.15, where Honey Lee did the 'bang up' job on her ex-bf.  And, naturally, ep. 20, with the sweetest forehead kiss.

I like this group of women!  None of them are wimps, whiny, clingy or 'only-in-their-mind' pseudo princesses.  :lol:

Of course, we can expect major objections from the parents of the two guys, especially the mother.  She's going to have conniptions  when she finds out both sons want to marry women who have been previously married.  It's understandable.  But, it wouldn't be understandable if she goes over to the dark side.  :crazy:

I really like our two potential couples.  They are so happy when they are together.  :D

Guest shondrea2

@gerryg & blueseeker:  Well, that confirms that there's, at least, three of us watching this drama. Yay!  The numbers are going up!    :lol:

Did you recognize Honey Lee's cowardly ex-boyfriend?  He's the guy that had the affair with the female choreographer in "Oh, My Lady!".  I love that entire scene starting with Honey Lee taking down those two security guards.  I like this character so much more than her 'going-nowhere' character in "Pasta". 

I love this drama as well. I hope viki start subbing. Finally something worth watching. Yes!!

I love this drama as well. I hope viki start subbing. Finally something worth watching. Yes!!

Hooray!  Now, there's, at least, 4 of us watching!   hahahaha 

I think the hope that anyone will sub a daily drama is pretty slim.  I'd settle for someone to give us a recap of the important points.  :)

Archived