★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest minany

OH YEAHHHH PAGE 16

@PMYLMH143: haha I love your idea that Minho's left hand should be at the MY's back . Have u watched Iam Sam? ^^

@julie: From BTS pics, I think they like each other. Minyoung always has cute postures and gestures although she is older than Minho. Therefore, Minho treats her like younger sister. If they get married in real life, they'll be the happy life..haha

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MC_Lee

Hello everyone!

I just finished watching the CH ep 20 and I must saw I got the ending that I wanted.

At the end when NaNa saw Yeon Seong my heart was beating like a drum, because I thought that he might have died but I'm glad everything is alright.

Love you guys. please continue to support our MinMin in the future too! FIghting! :P:D:wub:

tumblr_lp3mmpnW3e1ql4zdjo1_500.gif

Guest PMYLMH143

OH YEAHHHH PAGE 16

@PMYLMH143: haha I love your idea that Minho's left hand should be at the MY's back . Have u watched Iam Sam? ^^

Yeah i've watched it. I really like how she looked like back then.

But the time that i've watched it wasn't in 2007, it was only last year the encore on KBSworld.

Guest minany

@PMYLMH143: hihi..MY is so cute in Iam Sam. I love her since this drama, and ship MINMIN couple ^_^. Minho also looked handsome in this. Do u think so? hihi

@MC_Lee: hihi..PD nim clarified that YS still lives at the end. He and Nana reunite ^_^. Do u have follow @Cityhunter_Yoosung and @Cityhunter_Nana on twitter. If yes, you can see YS tweeted NN last night. The content of his tweet is "I came back, Nana ah". It's so cute. ^^ Ah, I can't find Minyoung in the pic with CH crew. Can u show me? Thanks..hihi

Guest sweety86_ph

@PMYLMH143: hihi..MY is so cute in Iam Sam. I love her since this drama, and ship MINMIN couple ^_^. Minho also looked handsome in this. Do u think so? hihi

@MC_Lee: hihi..PD nim clarified that YS still lives at the end. He and Nana reunite ^_^. Do u have follow @Cityhunter_Yoosung and @Cityhunter_Nana on twitter. If yes, you can see YS tweeted NN last night. The content of his tweet is "I came back, Nana ah". It's so cute. ^^ Ah, I can't find Minyoung in the pic with CH crew. Can u show me? Thanks..hihi

that's so cute. CH YS and NN tweets. maybe it's the staff's way to make up for the lack of skinship between YS and NN in the last few episodes hehe

MY is behind goo hara. you can only see half of her head.

Guest juliez123

i couldn't find PMY in the crew picture either, was it her day off? =(

i know right, but agree that minho has really cute ageyo and he laughs alot and so does pmy. haha their smile is contagious. =D

Guest MC_Lee

Haha that is so sweet. yes I've seen that twitter a couple of times. we should all add each other on Twitter, to keep in touch.

Here you go. PMY is behind Goo Hara I believe

3a49aeb82080228195f641808ee8615d.jpg

Guest juliez123

really? i don't think her hair is brown, isn't it black? as dark as that girls hair in front?

Anyways, i just read the article on CH thread about PD saying minmin reunited! yeah! CH is alive! yeah! But i heard s2 is unlikely unless lee min ho chooses it..=( =( =( =( i guess we will have to see how popular City hunter is overseas. haha they should bring this to american tv.

Guest MC_Lee

really? i don't think her hair is brown, isn't it black? as dark as that girls hair in front?

Anyways, i just read the article on CH thread about PD saying minmin reunited! yeah! CH is alive! yeah! But i heard s2 is unlikely unless lee min ho chooses it..=( =( =( =( i guess we will have to see how popular City hunter is overseas. haha they should bring this to american tv.

I'm not sure about it either but her hair is a light brown, because it's been dyed.

SRFile2011_6_17_22_55_27_701.jpg

Guest PMYLMH143

MY is behind goo hara. you can only see half of her head.

Hmmm.... I have a feeling that it's not MY. Cause my MY senses said so. :P

pmylmh2.jpg

pmylmh1.jpg

regarding these 2 pics, i know now where there other hands are, they are holding each other's hand.

Oopss... my delusional mind is on the loose again. :P

I also don't think the girl behind Goo Hara is PMY. Base on their clothing, the photo taken during the shoot of President attend function at blue house, and NN get shoot by paint gun while protect the president. So if have PMY she should wearing the uniform, just like Yang Jin Sung(NN's friend) :)

Hello Everybody!  I terribly miss CH and MinMin Couple! :(

I now this was posted here!  

1zwltaw.jpg

Credit as tagged

But have you seen this? Spot the difference!  biggrin.gif

ot0upl.jpg Credit as tagged

OMG what is happening to me!  wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif  

I will definitely miss them and thanks to City Hunter for introducing me to Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young!  smile.gif

Guest minany

@simply_hero: WOW. Thank u so much ^_^...The second pic...Where did u find it? I haven't seen it before. Why did he look at her like this? What's about Minho's right hand? hahaha

@ PMYLMH143 : In the second pic, we can already see that  PMY hand's on LMH torso's, but where are their second hands ?:phew: 

Humhul with these two it's quite possible hihihihi :D

@ Simply_hero : Thank you for second pic, is just HOT blush.gif  ahahaha :lol:

Guest sossylujille

*quoted image*

Credit as tagged

But have you seen this? Spot the difference!  *quoted image*

*quoted image* Credit as tagged

OMG what is happening to me!  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*  

I will definitely miss them and thanks to City Hunter for introducing me to Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young!  *quoted image*

oh my god @ second pic the way he looks at park min young :wub: thank you for sharing this.

Guest kdrama_lovers2011

*quoted image*

Credit as tagged

I will definitely miss them and thanks to City Hunter for introducing me to Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young!  *quoted image*

:(  I miss MINMIN COUPLE more!   Thanks for posting. 

I will wait for the DVD copy of CH hope to see more BTS of LMH and PMY!   wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest PMYLMH143

*quoted image*

Credit as tagged

LMH careful with your stare on MY or you might melt her with that stare of yours. :lol:

Archived