★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest minany

I find it on Baidu, I don't understand that PMY said, but listen to the beginning for know who filmed video.

This voice remind you someone hihihihi ? :wub:  :w00t: 

LINK http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1119137174

@Tadja: oh wowww, how did u find this clip? Thank u so much ^_^...I wanna know what she said. hehe It's really MH's voice?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweety86_ph

simply hero, i thank god for you existence, and i'm thankful for my fellow minmin shippers as well, and your ability to post pictures of our OTP. you guys are feeding my addiction and i'm soooooo happy that i'm not alone in my obsession - you don't even know how much i love this thread! :D

Guest juliez123

@Tadja: oh wowww, how did u find this clip? Thank u so much ^_^...I wanna know what she said. hehe It's really MH's voice?

reading from the forum, it seems like ppl are saying it is. haha but im starting to think so too..=D how cute is that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-YBed3u8c

@ sweety , this is the video it was just a congratulations video for her premiere in CATS. i remember i read translation how he said it must be hard to do the cinematography? but he says he will always support min young sshi. =) its short but nice of him to take time out to do it for his costar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBDcE2eGv0&feature=related

not sure if you guys watched this.but arirang covered City hunter (so its eng subbed) and there was one part in thisinterview where PMY talks about the NANA board haha and LMH. and then LMH teases her about how she can't stop laughing. its cute. cute banter. =)

this video is so cute, its one of my favorites. haha someone said they sit very close to each other..and this shows it. haha its like theres no space between them. definitely shows their friendship. in this video, he teases her or mocks what she says . its adorable. and the fact that nsync "this i promise you" is playing in the bg lol way to go editor! lol hehe

if i find anymore i'll edit this

Guest minany

@simply_hero: Kwang Soo is in the same company with MinYoung ^^...maybe he knows sth special between Minho and Minyoung ^^...YES, WE ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.

I read news that on August 8th, Minho and Yoona will go to Los Angeles to shoof CF for Eider. I feel a little sad because no news about MINMIN. MY plays dram and MH shoots CF..hicic..Can we hope they'll cooperate in new drama, CF or attend event together?

MY tweeted "Aloha" with the picture

aloha.jpg

Credit: @sweetestMY

Is it Hawaii? I wonder if she is on vacation ^^

Guest juliez123

yup thats hawaii at least they're both in the states haha. omg i live so close to LA. LOL. woohoo..so PMY's drama starts in october..im sure production starts september..so fast!!

LMH's ideal type

This was post-PT, so he was promoting Personal Taste and they asked him all these questions. I think this is his Singapore interview. Anyways, it is eng sub. haha i find it so cute how he's so honest about what he wants in a girlfriend, that he wants a girlfriend and that he likes to cook. =D haha

simply hero, i thank god for you existence, and i'm thankful for my fellow minmin shippers as well, and your ability to post pictures of our OTP. you guys are feeding my addiction and i'm soooooo happy that i'm not alone in my obsession - you don't even know how much i love this thread! :D

Can't help it!  biggrin.gif

I been a lurker since page 1 and i'm happy with what i'm doing.  I will support their future projects and promise not to be bias but my love for MINMIN will be forever in my heart.  We need to accept that in order for them to grow they need to be pair with diff actors and actresses.  I engraved MINMIN in my mind, my heartmy soul, for the rest of my days. (so cheesy) smile.gif

MINMIN thread is my comfort zone! biggrin.gif

Guest minany

@julie: really? maybe you can meet Minho ^_^...yes, it's so fast. I hope MH  went to LA first, so he is also on vacation in Hawaii too haha

Guest juliez123

@julie: really? maybe you can meet Minho ^_^...yes, it's so fast. I hope MH  went to LA first, so he is also on vacation in Hawaii too haha

yeah hahaha omg i should figure out where they are filming! haha but LA is so big ,i hope its not in a studio and is outside. but yeah, haha it would be funny if he did go to LA first =D kekekek , did u know PMY's second lead in her next drama is also her age Lee Jang Woo (eunjung's onscreen husband in we got married) haha she's getting lots of guys around her age. haha

Guest minany

yeah hahaha omg i should figure out where they are filming! haha but LA is so big ,i hope its not in a studio and is outside. but yeah, haha it would be funny if he did go to LA first =D kekekek , did u know PMY's second lead in her next drama is also her age Lee Jang Woo (eunjung's onscreen husband in we got married) haha she's getting lots of guys around her age. haha

@julie: I knew it ^_^. The production team of WE GOT MARRIED show should consider inviting Minho and Minho to join this show. I'm sure that MINMIN couple will make rating rocket haha....Julie ah, Chun JungMyung- the leading actor in new drama with Minyoung was the main model in CF for Eider with Jang Hyuk last year. I really wanna he and Minho can exchange their position, I mean JungMyung will shoot CF with Yoona, and Minho will play drama with Minyoung haha^_^

Guest sweety86_ph

ooohhh...i thought MH's eider shoot was gonna be in australia? so, they changed locations? very nice!

what are the chances that they'll hook up in hawaii? ;D

thanks for the videos, guys! their love closeness is undeniable. there has to be something going on or i'll go insane! 

Guest juliez123

@julie: I knew it ^_^. The production team of WE GOT MARRIED show should consider inviting Minho and Minho to join this show. I'm sure that MINMIN couple will make rating rocket haha....Julie ah, Chun JungMyung- the leading actor in new drama with Minyoung was the main model in CF for Eider with Jang Hyuk last year. I really wanna he and Minho can exchange their position, I mean JungMyung will shoot CF with Yoona, and Minho will play drama with Minyoung haha^_^

haha i knowww me too tiff! wahh, that's interesting that he was in elder too. haha i've never even heard of this brand. SInce SNSD jessica is close with PMY hahah i wonder what jessica would say to yoona. hehehehe

@sweety - yeah i know! they are so flirty towards each other, it kills me! (in a good way!) haha

Guest minany

haha i knowww me too tiff! wahh, that's interesting that he was in elder too. haha i've never even heard of this brand. SInce SNSD jessica is close with PMY hahah i wonder what jessica would say to yoona. hehehehe

@sweety - yeah i know! they are so flirty towards each other, it kills me! (in a good way!) haha

@julie: hehe..Jessica should say to Yoona "Don't be too close with Minho, because MY'll get jealous. They're secretly dating together"  hahaha

Can't help it!  *quoted image*

I been a lurker since page 1 and i'm happy with what i'm doing.  I will support their future projects and promise not to be bias but my love for MINMIN will be forever in my heart.  We need to accept that in order for them to grow they need to be pair with diff actors and actresses.  I engraved MINMIN in my mind, my heartmy soul, for the rest of my days. (so cheesy) *quoted image*

MINMIN thread is my comfort zone! *quoted image*

Your MinMin siggy is damn hot. Talking of it do you guys seriously think that the kiss scene happened in one take? I strongly doubt it phew.gif

reading from the forum, it seems like ppl are saying it is. haha but im starting to think so too..=D how cute is that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-YBed3u8c

@ sweety , this is the video it was just a congratulations video for her premiere in CATS. i remember i read translation how he said it must be hard to do the cinematography? but he says he will always support min young sshi.  =) its short but nice of him to take time out to do it for his costar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBDcE2eGv0&feature=related

not sure if you guys watched this.but arirang covered City hunter (so its eng subbed) and there was one part in thisinterview where PMY talks about the NANA board haha and LMH. and then LMH teases her about how she can't stop laughing. its cute. cute banter. =)

this video is so cute, its one of my favorites. haha someone said they sit very close to each other..and this shows it. haha its like theres no space between them. definitely shows their friendship. in this video, he teases her or mocks what she says . its adorable. and the fact that nsync "this i promise you" is playing in the bg lol way to go editor! lol hehe

if i find anymore i'll edit this

@juliez thanks for posting the links! I really love LMH's sense of humor. About his future gf if she will check every 30 mins... can she make it every 3 hours? LOL I thought he would say i will leave her.  Such a gentleman..

the 2nd video --> arirang(City Hunter製作發表會) at last there's eng subs! thanks for posting. smile.gif

The 3rd is also one of my fav MinMin interviews. Though i read the translation i still wish there's an eng subs. :(

____

I also have a video link with the same hosts. Watch it till the end what the female host said about LMH and PMY. 

20110707 Lee Min Ho : City Hunter BTS [showbiz Korea - Arirang TV]  I think they also see something with our MINMIN Couple! 

Your MinMin siggy is damn hot. Talking of it do you guys seriously think that the kiss scene happened in one take? I strongly doubt it *quoted image*

That's also my iphone's screensaver can't get enough of MINMIN i guess. biggrin.gif

Let's just hope CH will release the Director's cut. wub.gif

Guest minany

I also have a video link with the same hosts. Watch it till the end what the female host said about LMH and PMY. 

20110707 Lee Min Ho : City Hunter BTS [showbiz Korea - Arirang TV]  I think they also see something with our MINMIN Couple! 

@simply_hero: I watched this clip but I didn't finished it to the end...It's really great. ^^ I wonder why female host said that. They must see the special relationship between MH &MY. Right ? ^_^

@Hertminmin: haha, I agree with u. When they said that this kiss scene was just finished in one take, I felt unbelievable. Minho was very professional in this scene, I've never seen him kiss intensely before. And MY's reaction made me think she was a little surprised haha...MH kissed her like she's his girlfriend and he loves he so much ^_^

Have u watched this clip http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

MY was so cute when she hide behind MH. Hope anyone knowing korea can translate into English, I wanna know what they said. Please notice Hara's attitude when MH & MY was taking photo together. She seemed to know sth between them haha

Guest luv_harmony

@simply_hero: I watched this clip but I didn't finished it to the end...It's really great. ^^ I wonder why female host said that. They must see the special relationship between MH &MY. Right ? ^_^

@Hertminmin: haha, I agree with u. When they said that this kiss scene was just finished in one take, I felt unbelievable. Minho was very professional in this scene, I've never seen him kiss intensely before. And MY's reaction made me think she was a little surprised haha...MH kissed her like she's his girlfriend and he loves he so much ^_^

MY was so cute when she hide behind MH. Hope anyone knowing korea can translate into English, I wanna know what they said. Please notice Hara's attitude when MH & MY was taking photo together. She seemed to know sth between them haha

thank's for the video. It does look like Goo Hara has an idea of what's cooking between em, can you plz spill the beans Hara laugh.gif

And it certainly wasn't the kiss in one take. In the scene itself there are two different kisses.. one where PMY is gripping on his tee shirt and other one where she's gripping on his back. Am I the only one who noticed it mellow.gif

___

It seems to me that the female host is really watching CH.  Since they regularly feature the bts of CH maybe just maybe she also feels that there something going on between MINMIN couple. (my opinion)

so many video of CH's presscon, interview and bts that i want to watch with eng subs. :(

Guest sweety86_ph

i absolutely agree with you guys! like what luv harmony said, the kiss couldn't have been done in just one take coz the BTS vid that we've seen before in YT was where she was holding on to his shoulder. there's another shot in that scene where she's holding on to his waist. i'm sure those two shots weren't done in one go. 

the kiss was just too passionate, it really woke me up at a time when i was drifting off to sleep! i loved how naturally PMY just grabbed at his shirt, like she was losing balance. and how MH holds her nape and her waist. and it seemed they had to catch their breaths afterwards. i keep re-watching that scene and it seemed to me that PMY made a gesture to kind of end the kiss by sort of leaning back and i think MH took that as a cue to stop kissing her. otherwise, i doubt he would've stopped kissing her unless the director said cut! :D

yes, minany! it does seem like goo hara knows there's something going on between these two. she couldn't stop smiling and looking at them. if it was nothing, why would she be so into their business like that? it was their turn as YS and NN with the press. and remember the dinner that LMH treated her and PMY, too? that must've been around that time :D

ohohoho...the arirang host's heart beats fast when the sparks fly between LMH and PMY?! and to wait and see if they'll end up together after the drama?! we're waiting, alright! and we see very clearly - they're so electrifying on screen and off it that we can feel the sparks flying off our screens when we see them together!

Guest sweety86_ph

julie, wasn't this video in your tumbler? with english translation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P7p1DQKQPU&feature=related)? i found this soooo cute! how they were talking about their first impressions of each other: PMY saying that she thought LMH was a good-looking boy at that time and now he's grown into a hot man. and MH sorta mocking her by saying she was just a girl at that time but now she's a woman. hahaha!

and i think it's really cute how they couldn't seem to maintain eye contact with each other. MH keeps looking in another direction and keeps fixing his hair. he's not always this fidgety! and didn't he say in the PT promotional interview that he's shy when it comes to the girl that he likes that he can't even ask for her number? i'm sure he and MY have exchanged numbers by now! :D i even have a feeling that PMY would be the first to make a move on him since she seems like the more outgoing and friendly type. i doubt if she'll play hard-to-get with MH ;)

since she's friends with both yoona and jessica, i just had a crazy thought: yoona's doing the eider shoot with MH, so what if PMY calls MH or yoona and talks to either of them or both? that's very much possible, right? she could even meet up with both of them in LA - or hawaii! or she and MH could just rendezvous in hawaii wub.gif

oh...be still my delusional heart and mind...

Archived