ATTACK OF THE "FEMALE VERSIONS"!!!

Guest Ida

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

seeya and sg wannabe definitely.

I never really heard Ivy's songs. CSJH doesnt really seem like any girl version of boy groups. 2NB, never heard of their songs well they are new right? i-13 definitely not. the age are so different from Super Junior and it's just the number of members that they have in common. Brown Eyed Girls - nope. & finally May Doni Kim, i think sort of.

Guest KuYA II

Sg Wannabe and See YA

they both sound a like it really scares me a little lol, but for some reason, i enjoy see ya's music more *shrugs* but i still like sg wanabe's music ^^

Bi and Ivy

they are both talented and can sing and dance really good =), but i enjoy Ivy's music more then Bi *shrugs*

At first CSJH are reportedly to be as DBSK female version because they debut as an acappella singers but after a while CSJH songs are more to dance beat songs while DBSK have much more variety.

For me it would be SG WANNABE AND SEE YA.It's really scary too see them and sometimes i think they look alike.

definitely SG WANNABE and SEEYA! they sound sooo similar!

the only similarity between DBSK and CSJH is that they both dance well and they both sing accapella.. apart from that i think their music styles are quite different

BI and IVY???? :/ never thought of that haha

Guest mizz_J

Ivy is the female version of Bi? for real? i never knew that...

I dont know who to pick.. but i guess SG Wannabe & Seeya cause i can see how Seeya is the female version of Sg Wannabe lol

Guest &freesoul;

I voted for IVY.

Because I'm her big fan!! ^^

But I never thought of her as Bi's GIRL VERSION before.

LoL.

Archived