ATTACK OF THE "FEMALE VERSIONS"!!!

Guest Ida

Guest shiwon luv u

i think it see ya and sg wannabe because they amost have the same type of song and sg wannabe train them personally as u all no and they have great songs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

i had to ftts and 2nb because the similarities in their voices is crazy...2nb is even called the female version of ftts...

after that i would haveto say seeya and sg wannabe

Guest kristykremes

It's too bad the female versions aren't as popular. That's okay...FEMALEE FANS make things happen. :) Hmm, the only onee I've really listened to was MAY DONI's audition. She has some incredible vocal chords!

Guest Kay*Kay

seeya and sg wannabe are verryyy similar..

even tho ivy debuted as a female version of bi i think her style is different now..? iono i don't compare her wit bi

Guest mango.baby

hrm, im not sure b/c i havent heard many of the girl versions

but i guess it would have to be

dbsk and chjs

Question:

How is Ivy Bi's female version?

he's from JYPE and shes from YG o_O;;

If I am not incorrect, IVY is actually under JYP and she was debuted to be a replica of Bi... I think her name has a relation to Bi also, I am not too sure. Someone...help? :tears:

-ida

Bi's from JYP and Ivy is from some other random company BUT...

ivy was originally under JYP so park jin young did train her and develop her. the name ivy's relation to bi is that it was originally na-bi, which roughly translates to i-bi, but jyp thought that wasn't a good idea because nabi also means butterfly and they didn't want people to think of an insect when they thought about ivy. so ivy, in korean, is written out ah-ee-bi. i = ah-ee phonetically, vy = bi (they're pronounced the same way in korean). yeah. i hope that made sense.

i voted for sg wannabe and seeya. there's a direct correlation from member to member because each member of sg wannabe trained their own girl. on yoon do hyun love letter they were talking about this and the girls said that each of them had a specific member of sg wannabe as their vocal coach.

Guest xkiseki

i chose sg wannabe and see ya. though a lot of these groups were formed by the same companies in an attempt to milk off of the other's success, they usually don't do the same style of music.

dbsg & csjh for example both have similar aspects, the idea of "Acapella" group, but all of a sudden CSJH is just trying to look sexy while dbsg is still maintaing the majority ballad thing (if you listen to their albums). I still like csjh, but they are not as similar as they were made to be.

sg wannabe & seeya at least do the same type of music.

yes i noticed it too, it's kinda getting weird. lol and a tad bit annoyin. i like the original GUY versions better, but i can't likeeee not say that all of the girl bands can't sing cuz they really can., they sing good. i love 2nb?

Guest luluchan

def SG and Seeya..

i mean..whether it the style of the songs, image (and dance)..

they are like clones..

just female and male

its kinda scary

haha...even the voices...

one with a realli strong voice, and the other two are not as "loud" or "solid' voice..

yeha..their music is crazy music..haha same type of composition and stuff..haha

but all fo them are talented

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

I chose: BI & IVY.

I think it's because, personally to me, I think that both Bi and Ivy can really dance WELL, and sing very WELL. THey both have really great personalities(?) and are very outstanding performers....not that any of the other people aren't... It's just that they stand out the most to me, that's all. ^^

Guest itzxkevin

id say sg wannabe and seeya because sg wannabe are their mentors. So the style of music is VERY similar.

Guest burstingbrain

seeya and sg wannabe! even how they assign parts to the respective members is similar! each member of seeya is the female version of an sg wannabe member...

Guest ovaltinejenkins

ughhh... i chose seeya. what i dont like about seeya is that they try to hard to sing... but whatever. nam gyuri is so pretty >_<

Guest msmilkt

SeeYa and SG Wannabe, they`re official, SG Wannabe actually trained them, themselves ..

i don`t think it gets any closer than this ^^

i diagree with the DBSK - CSJH thing, i don`t think the groups have a lot in common, just the band members, and the fact they both sing accappella ==''

i think SuJu and i-13 are simliar too, in terms of music style, the audience they appeal to, # of members [<-- hAhahs!!]

++edit

i like this trend ^^

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

Bi's from JYP and Ivy is from some other random company BUT...

ivy was originally under JYP so park jin young did train her and develop her. the name ivy's relation to bi is that it was originally na-bi, which roughly translates to i-bi, but jyp thought that wasn't a good idea because nabi also means butterfly and they didn't want people to think of an insect when they thought about ivy. so ivy, in korean, is written out ah-ee-bi. i = ah-ee phonetically, vy = bi (they're pronounced the same way in korean). yeah. i hope that made sense.

i voted for sg wannabe and seeya. there's a direct correlation from member to member because each member of sg wannabe trained their own girl. on yoon do hyun love letter they were talking about this and the girls said that each of them had a specific member of sg wannabe as their vocal coach.

ohh...thanks for the clearification

sorry if i sounded rude, i didnt mean to..haha

i just didnt kno b/c i was pretty sure that Ivy was from YG

you seem to know everything about the korean ent. buisiness and everyone in it..haha

its just cause i see ur name everywhere

thanks tho! :)

Archived