[drama 2005] Sad Love Story/sad Sonata 슬픈연가

Guest coreana

Guest sheiklin

I'm a huge MNIKSS fan... reason why i like KIM SAM SOON is the reality of it...

now, i've also a huge fan of Sad Love Story...although unrealistic, it really display the ultimate love that i can indulge and feel for without suffering the sadness....

i love this Drama mama show...

i love the 2 guys!!!!!!

lolx

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put off watching the final episode of this series because i knew it would be a devastating ending!

i think everyone wishes for a love so pure, so true... everyone wishes to find that great love of their lives...

unbelievable series... but i agree jun ying, really didnt need to die... it would have been a happy ending... i really liked how they ended it with the little boy who looks just like his dad, playing his dad's song... until the kid speaks, you think she is just remembering him in the past.. and then he goes "mum, does that sound like dad?"

it really really is a SAD love story... but i think these two have gone through ENOUGH saddness and should have just ended up together! WHY?! why kill someone off like that?!

Still love this series.. i didn't cry as much as i thought i would throughout the series... sobbed at the end though :'(

Guest nikkainah

:( The title, Sad Sonata speaks for itself.... when I decided to watch this series, I already prepared myself that it's going to make me cry.... :tears: and it did... :(

What i liked about the story was:

1. the depth of love that Hae-in and Joonyoung have for each other---despite the odds, their love never wavered.

2. Gun-woo's love for Hae-in

3. Friendship between Joonyoung and Gun-woo-they were still able to forgive each other and be the best of friends

Guest tian82

can anyone re-upload the song in the OST by 'Vibe - Shib Nyun Ee Ji Nado ? please help!! thank you very much!!

Guest adikkeluangman

My local TV station just aired this drama. It sucks coz it in Mandarin sub. :vicx:

Does MC Mong in this drama too? If yes, OMG!!! I'm so liking him in the drama.

Guest saranghaeB

Currently watching tis drama.. It's quite a nice drama.. Though i don hav an idea wat will the ending be.. :) KHS's pretty..!!

My local TV station just aired this drama. It sucks coz it in Mandarin sub. :vicx:

Does MC Mong in this drama too? If yes, OMG!!! I'm so liking him in the drama.

I watched it on Malaysia's TV2 ~ Mandarin dubbed but at least i get to watch heh ,

n i'm loving it although it makes me wanna cry all the time ~ :tears:

Guest ripgal

hei syah4brit! didn't know u're also Msian! hahah.. apa khabar?

anywayz.. yeah.. Sad Sonata was actually a good drama.. i wonder why ppl didn't like it. i loved SW the most in here.. he was amazingly good as JY.. altho the ending sucked...>.<

Guest saranghaeB

I'm watching on tv2 as well.. Though the dubbing sucked.. Lol.. Geez it's gonna end in a lame way huh..?? Tat's so depressing.. KSW n KHS looked so sweet 2gether...

Guest saranghaeB

One of my favorite dramas of 2005. :) KSW was GREAT in this drama... I think maybe his role in Stairway to Heaven helped his crying in this one. This drama seriously made me cry in almost every episode. T_T

Yea i totally agree wif u.. Both KSW n KHS hav tis crying skill which makes the drama mroe dramatic.. Love them..!!

hei syah4brit! didn't know u're also Msian! hahah.. apa khabar?

anywayz.. yeah.. Sad Sonata was actually a good drama.. i wonder why ppl didn't like it. i loved SW the most in here.. he was amazingly good as JY.. altho the ending sucked...>.<

hey ripgal ~ :D

khabar baik ~ but nopes i'm not Msian heh , i'm ur neighbour frm across the CauseWay `~ :P

thk gdness TV2 aired tis & i can get the channel ~ :phew: , all the VCDs of tis drama sold in Singapore only come wif Mandarin subs which i can't understand ~ n i dun haf Singapore Cable which is currently also airing tis drama every Saturday for 2 hrs straight ! `~ :sweatingbullets:

i like the friendship b/w SangWoo & his pals frm sch in tis , i like both the male leads in tis but.... towards the end , right now , i'm more towards SangWoo , ahh Kim HeeSun chose to go back to Yeon JungHoon ~ :tears: , i wonder when YJH will knw tht SangWoo is the guy KHS had loved all her life ~ SangWoo's & her love date way back already ! ~ :(

Guest Aoijen

I love this drama so SAD , romantic and touching! I love there many cast special Kwon Sang Woo :w00t: I want buy this DVD original and then I have order CD OST from Yesasia :sweatingbullets:

Guest adikkeluangman

syah4brit; Same with me too. I want to know when YJH will know the truth. But the series played from Mon-Thursday. So yesterday no drama for me... Although I love second lead more in any drama but for this I root for KSW and MC Mong.

Does one of the producer/friend of KSW with one earring is the manager in Attic Cat drama? His hair looks more fuller. Been long time since I saw him on TV. What his name?

Guest nadrika

Hi all,

I'm also watching this show on tv2. Great to know that there are others here who are watching it too. :D

I'd like to know how many episodes are there altogether? There's no info abt the drama on the tv2 site. So i searched on koreanwiz and it states that there are 20 episodes. So i thought last thu was the last episode and i was like huh? when it ended. haha

Also if someone can tell me a brief summary of mon and tues episodes, it will be very much appreciated. I missed them because i was held up at work. :tears: Basically I'd like to know what made Huiren to get engaged to Jianyu. Thanks in advance. :)

Hi all,

I'm also watching this show on tv2. Great to know that there are others here who are watching it too. :D

I'd like to know how many episodes are there altogether? There's no info abt the drama on the tv2 site. So i searched on koreanwiz and it states that there are 20 episodes. So i thought last thu was the last episode and i was like huh? when it ended. haha

I believe that TV2 is showing the same version as shown on Singapore Cable. If that is so, then it should be 28 episodes, each lasting about 45 mins. SCV is showing the last 2 episodes this Saturday.

BTW, Hi Syah4brit, didn't know you are Singaporean. hehehehe

syah4brit; Same with me too. I want to know when YJH will know the truth. But the series played from Mon-Thursday. So yesterday no drama for me... Although I love second lead more in any drama but for this I root for KSW and MC Mong.

ahh YJH already found out n he's gone crazy ! `~

at 1st i like him here , okay he's pitiful & both KSW & KHS shdn't haf "acted" as if they dunno each other once they find out each others' identities but they did tht for his sake actually , i really feel for KSW in tis drama series , i like KHS but i dun care for her character in here , i mean both guys are hurt now cus of her ~ :tears:

I believe that TV2 is showing the same version as shown on Singapore Cable. If that is so, then it should be 28 episodes, each lasting about 45 mins. SCV is showing the last 2 episodes this Saturday.

BTW, Hi Syah4brit, didn't know you are Singaporean. hehehehe

i was wondering the same thing too abt the eps cus i think now is ep 22 on Tv2 .

n i am feeling so much pain in my heart when i watch it ~ :tears: , though i'm not looking forward to the ending cus i kinda saw some pics & read abt it ....

btw it's ending on Scv tis Sat ? wat's gonna show after tis then ? ~

hehe i didn't knw u're Singaporean too ~ :P , but i shd haf guessed looking @ ur username ~ ;)

Archived