[drama 2005] Sad Love Story/sad Sonata 슬픈연가

Guest coreana

Guest piano_lady

hi all! i really want to download this drama but i cant find it anywhere...can anyone please help me?? with english subs please..

thanks a bunch!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dawnlite

Just completed Sad Sonata. I watched 90% of the drama in just one seating. This is by far the best Kdrama I've seen and KSW and KSH's chemistry is literally the best I've seen. It's more than just sweet and cute, it's deep. ah if you like this type of genre, Sad Sonata can really haunt you long after you're done w/ it.

If only I can find NG for this serires :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest delia_k_00

I only just finished watching this series a few days ago...and judging by the comments made, i think i watched the dodgey sg version....subtitles were really bad, and my fav sg wannabe song from the ost was not once featured during the whole series....anyway...

I watched this with an open mind. It wasn't the first love drama that i had seen, so i was bound to compare to STH or winter sonata. There had been a lot of hype about, and then the let down when many people said it wasn't that good, so i didn't really know what to expect. I've been reading the comments that others have made (and i must admit, you people are a persuasive bunch!) and i think i appreciate the series more now. I finished the series not hating it, not really wishing that ksw had lived...it felt ok with me that he died. I'm not a very analytical person, but i definitely agree about the depth of different relationships between people, as in love and friendship. My initial reaction was, "wow! this time we have the male dying and not the female dying". Many typical k plot lines are not in this (though some still are), and you do feel the frustration with all the near misses. I seriously considered strangling KHS in the middle bits when she kept checking on KSW and making YJH even more jealous and possessive....but i digress....

Actually, i sort of don't know what to say anymore. I won't rate it as my top drama....unfortunately, that title for me is shared between STH and All In....but i think there is a lot more to this than most people think. And the good thing about soompi, is that it lets people like me who may not necessarily look past the tears and deaths, to understand the potential meanings in the story......

oh and by the way.....KSW is sooo hot.....i like him clean shaven though....

• 3 weeks later...

i just finished watching this drama on youtube and though it was draggy in some parts i really enjoyed watching this series. yeon jung hoon grew on me throughout the story and i really like him now, more than i liked KSW in the story. there was alot of unnecessary screen time but the ost was incredible and there's one song i really want so if anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. it was the more of an upbeat kind of song with some english in it with this phrase "whever you go, ever you go". can anyone help me out and either message me or reply to my comment here? thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moonk379

hi i was wonderin if ne one had an ost from sad love story. i think its called sip nyun i ji na do (even if 10 years passes).. cuz im watchin the drama now and i really want that song cuz its hella good so thx

Guest epuni

hi i was wonderin if ne one had an ost from sad love story. i think its called sip nyun i ji na do (even if 10 years passes).. cuz im watchin the drama now and i really want that song cuz its hella good so thx

it's sung by Song Seung Hun, the actor. it's called After 10 Years. if you go to you tube, you can see the music video. i really like that song too. :)

Guest greeny

i just finished watching this drama on youtube and though it was draggy in some parts i really enjoyed watching this series. yeon jung hoon grew on me throughout the story and i really like him now, more than i liked KSW in the story. there was alot of unnecessary screen time but the ost was incredible and there's one song i really want so if anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. it was the more of an upbeat kind of song with some english in it with this phrase "whever you go, ever you go". can anyone help me out and either message me or reply to my comment here? thanks :)

hi epuni.. That's called "Byeol"/"Byul"/"Star", sang by Yoon Geon..

Yeah, the songs was all nice.. :rolleyes:

anyway, you can search them on the resources forum :)

Guest epuni

hi epuni.. That's called "Byeol"/"Byul"/"Star", sang by Yoon Geon..

Yeah, the songs was all nice.. :rolleyes:

anyway, you can search them on the resources forum :)

Thanks so much!!!! I'm new here so i didn't know about the resources forum but i'll be using that from now on. Thanks again for your help :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yanouchi2

hello guys,

want to ask, anyone knows the song from kwon sang woo ringtones???...my fren said its from Richard Clayderman...but i can't find and don't know the title....please help....pm me thanks

Guest Little Dragon

I have just finished this series, and I must admit Sad Love Song was a haunting drama. Kwon Sang Woo was incredible. I enjoyed his chemistry with Kim Hee Sun so much. It seemed to me that they were not acting but rather becoming the characters. It was such pleasure to see these two pair up together. :blush:

Guest greeny

Thanks so much!!!! I'm new here so i didn't know about the resources forum but i'll be using that from now on. Thanks again for your help :)

no prob, since i love the OST so much too.. :)

my fave is saranghandamyeon, byeol, n He-eojija! B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dinbeckwon

despite I am crazed about the ost.. i love this drama..obviously is my fav kdrama :blush: ....kwon sang woo was superb in this drama...every times he cried i cried with him :tears: love his character joon young Love's is so pure to hee in...i can see it just the way joon youn calls her name,,and it makes me cry a river when i saw the ending..it's just too sad from my little heart...i remember i saw it with my family and we cried together.... :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nicklAs

Are there any clubboxes out there that still got this drama? I'm searching for the 700mb high quality ones.

* I've already checked all the clubboxes in the clubbox thread.

Guest bebehh fez.

im watching this drama so far. its okay...it gets annoying tho when they keep missing eachother and i hate hwa-jung LOls.

Guest love.

i haven't watched this, yet. i'm still hesitating because i heard it was really sad as the title mentions. but now that i know kwon sangwoo is going to die, i really don't want to watch it. i love kim heesun and kwon sangwoo, but i don't think i want to see the sad ending<3

hi all! i really want to download this drama but i cant find it anywhere...can anyone please help me?? with english subs please..

thanks a bunch!!

maybe you can try searching youtube, I watched it from there. I hope it's not deleted though.

i haven't watched this, yet. i'm still hesitating because i heard it was really sad as the title mentions. but now that i know kwon sangwoo is going to die, i really don't want to watch it. i love kim heesun and kwon sangwoo, but i don't think i want to see the sad ending<3

Watch it really! Don't miss a good show because of the ending. At first, I was putting off this drama too because of the ending but I watched it in the end and I think it's a good drama overall except for the ending (but I think the ending wasn't that sad, just abit unrealistic because they just want to kill off KSW no matter what, to fit in the drama title).

Guest aq_dsini

do you know where can i download the ost of this song?

i prefer mp3... or if somebody has it can you help me upload it??

coz its hard to find it... you can zip it to make it easier...

thank you so much... i appreciate your help...^^

hope somebody is willing to help me...

Archived