Guest coreana

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whinzie

Hello all!

I just watched the 30mins MV with KSW, KHS and SSH in it. I was wondering if anyone knows the title of the instrumental track that was played after the 2 boys got to know each other. (ie. when the clip is showing KSW, SSH and KHS names and the background is New York's skyline... or is it Australia's skyline?) Anyway, I'm refering to this particular track because I can't seem to find it on any of the 3 SS soundtracks. Can anyone help please? Thanks!!

P/S: I love the show! Yeon Jung Hoon won another fan here. It's a pity somehow the viewership ratings of the show weren't that good.

Guest conduongmuathu

Still watching the drama... Anyone knows anything about Na Young Hee (KSW's mum in the drama)???

NA YOUNG HEE (Na Yeong Hui)

Born: September 2, 1960

Height/Weight: 164 cm (5' 5") / 46 kg (101 lbs)

Guest citrella

I am watching this drama now, currently halfway through.

I cried abit in episode 8-10.

It's generally a good, touching movie. I love KSW's acting. I also think that KHS is pretty and sweet but somehow the two just don't have that chemistry (i feel). Actually I prefer STH as well. Now I am so curious why KSW will die, I thought he is dying at the scene where the bad guys hit him when he tries to save KHS from the kidnappers who prevented her to go for the singing audition.

Guest sweethoney

This drama was the greatest drama I ever watched...partially because I like sad dramas other than comedy or other ones. It was the gateway drama that got me into K-dramas in the first place, and I think I was near tears watching it like 3-4 times.

We can't forget the perfomances of Kim Yeon Joo and ...Something Ji Kyung (Hae-in's aunty) in this drama though, or Lee Da Hee who was my obsession for most of June.

I admired the kids in this drama alot, they had alot of emotion and the entire first episode was the best first episode of a drama so far.

Here are some of my most favorite pictures from it:

ssphoto0289hf.jpgssphoto0356qv.jpg

ssphoto0328ba.jpgssphoto0367dl.jpg

sangwookiss9tp3bz.gif

completely agree with u..one of the best series i have seen ...KSW's acting is simply briliant.

Guest lollipop

completely agree with u..one of the best series i have seen ...KSW's acting is simply briliant.

Good Morning sweethoney ... I second wif you :) definitely KSW acting is superb36_1_55.gif

what a kisssangwookiss9tp3bz.gif

Guest conduongmuathu
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just finished watching this drama and it was so sad that SJY has to die. But it is still not that very sad as compared to Stairway to Heaven.

The song 'kimi wo utau (nae geh oh get ni)-yoon gun' which was play in the drama is a very nice song but I can find the lyrics for it.

Does anyone has the lyrics in Konglish and translation?

I'm currently watching this drama.the drama is not that bad actually but not the best one either but still the good acting of the actors here make me watch this drama and I'll continue to watch it until the last episode even if Kwon Sang-woo has to die :sweatingbullets:

actually i preferred Sad Sonata compared to STH..

maybe bcos i liked Seo Jun Young more!!! his crying never fails 2 make me cry!! it's juz plain sad!!

the only thing that i didn't like about SS,was that they made KSW die.. he shouldn't haf!! :(

i just finish watching Sad Love Story.. it's really SAD.. it's not called Sad Love Story for nothing

Sang Woo oppa is sooooo gorgeous.. his unshaven look & those suit he wore :wub:

BUT... BUT... the ending is so @#"?\%&*$.. why like that?!?!?! :tears:

oh and i love Yeon Jung Hoon!!!! :D is there a thread about him here??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jossieq

Watched this SAD drama 'cuz of KSW. It is not just a love story but also about friendship... It has a sad ending (wish it is not that way) but at least it was well-thought out - more so than many other endings (where u were like..."huh?'.... "what?"... :huh::huh:

The skiing resort - look like the one in Winter Sonata - wonder it is the same place!

After this sad drama, I have to stay away from these teary drama for a little while (need to watch something that no one dies, or gets some terminal illness, etc). Gosh... don't know how these actors can cry "ON DEMAND"... :P

Archived