♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Soccer Team Captain Koo Ja-Cheol Dances to Big Bang’s ‘Last Good-bye’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Before he became the captain of the Korean soccer team and a Bronze medalist, Koo Ja-Cheol used to dance to Big Bang’s music. 

With his name being highlighted after the Olympics, past videos of the young captain have been rising in popularity, including one titled, ‘Koo Ja-Cheol’s Past in a Dance Group.’
32659446.jpg

The video showed Koo Ja-Cheol and his fellow teammates in the Jeju United soccer team dancing along to Big Bang’sLast Good-Bye. The performance was done during a fanmeeting with soccer fans in the past and is bringing enjoyment to fans now. 

Upon seeing the video, netizens commented “The more I see him, the more adorable he gets,” “This video is so embarrassing, but I can’t stop watching it,” and “I can’t wait until Ki Sung Yueng gets his hands on this video.” 

He’s the one in green!

Photo Credit: Koo Ja-Cheol′s Twitter, Youtube

120816 To-san's New Discovery: Volume 8
Kf9T2.jpgTo-san's New Discovery Volume 8:"What is this?? It's great!!!"
Source: weibo.com/highlite
120816Seung-chan's Diary: Seung-chan, RUN!
9YUxt.jpg
Seung-chan, RUN!
I want to talk about Fuji TV's 'Tousouchuu' show that I've recorded before which will air on 8/28.
The hunters in the show.... were really scary!
I might have nightmares about their cold expressions..

Oh no, the grand prize is 1,080,000 yen! Wow!
But it wasn't easy!
In the middle part, I was paired with Ume-chan from AKB48. It's rare to see BIGBANG and AKB48 doing a collaboration!
rNRrF.jpg
By the way, these days, I meet AKB in shows a lot. They never show their exhausted expressions, always showing smiles. Now I know why AKB48 is loved... Their members' ages are about the same as mine, so we've become friends. Their faces are pretty, and their hearts too ^_^ I'll keep on supporting them!
I really have met a lot of people in shows!! And in just 1 month! This is great!
Lastly, pleaes look forward for SSTV Seung-chan's Complete Declaration of Victory tonight at 10!!
Translated by 0401ruruticPhotos from VIPChica via DCVI

It's nice seeing Koo Ja-Cheol's cover of Last Farewell! His movements are so eloquent, I think he could make it as an idol ^^
and lol Panda is all over the place doing this and that, it's no wonder Bae had that confused reaction to his latest update. 
I wish they all had blogs 
:x

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Does anybody have any information for the ALIVE tour in LA? Aside from the concert being on Nov. 2nd, any info on ticket sales and price? I don't have a FB, so it's hard for me to find out any of this. QAQ

{ME2DAY} 120817 Seungri: "Sent a text to Taeyang hyung.."
viofbb_7147420686988122852.jpg
오랫만에 태양형한테 안부문자를보냈다. 영어로답장이왔다. 이걸어쩌지? 곤란하다지금
It’s been a while since I sent a text to Taeyang hyung.  But he replied in English. What to do? This is hard 

On the pic: Seungri: Hyung, what are you doing~? Taeyang*: Nothing! How r u? 

*Taeyang’s name on Seungri’s phone is “YG Youngbae-hyung” 
Source: Seungri's Me2dayTranslated by: kristinekwak@twitter

Big Bang’s Passports Get Stolen in Japan

One of the worst things that could possibly happen while traveling abroad is to get your passports stolen, and unfortunately for Big Bang, that is exactly what happened.

According to several Japanese news media on August 17, thieves broke into Big Bang’s car in Tokyo and took Daesung and Seungri′s bags, which had their personal items as well as their passports inside.

98336499.jpg

The report then went onto say that the theft was discovered when managers returned to the car five hours after leaving the car only to find the windows broken.

Police are currently investigating the theft as it could lead to the personal information of the Big Bang members to be exposed to the public.

Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
Source: enewsWorld | Grace Danbi Hong

[TRANS] 120817 G-Dragons Tweet to Taeyang

tumblr_m8wg3e5RnM1qb2yato1_1280.png

Ah since my birthday is soon come come with a present. That’s why we’ll be together forever!! Yo look after your passport! Safety first! Enjoy yourself eat sushi!

Translated by: @kristinekwak

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120817 G-Dragon #2 in "Male entertainers with the most handsome bones"

Rain has become the man with the most handsome bones.

Music site Monkey 3 (www.monkey3.co.kr) recently did a unique survey asking 450 people, “Who has the most handsome bones among male entertainers?” As a result, Rain ranked first receiving 46 percent of the votes (205 people).

The respondents said that the reasons they chose Rain is that he has a sexy clavicle, which could probably carry water. Rain, who is currently serving in the army, played the lead role in the movie R2B: Return to Base, which was recently released.

Big Bang’s G-Dragon, who will return to performing as a solo artist soon, ranked second by receiving 13 percent of the votes. Song Joong Ki, who will appear on KBS’s series The Nicest Man in the World, which will air in September, ranked third receiving 11 percent of the votes. They were followed by JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, Lee Min Ho, and Jang Keun Suk.

Source: TV Report

Taken from: en.korea.com

I have to sign out soon so I wanna wish Jiyong a happy birthday soon :x :x :x He is 24/25 already, it seems like just yesterday when I saw the 18-year-old Jiyong dancing and rapping in BIGBANG Documentary ^_^

Bvrbb.jpg

sUyJP.jpg

bSW32.jpg

^ such a cutie :x :x

EDIT:

This will be my desktop wallpaper for Jiyong's birthday :x
A0f9vIkCYAAYEyD.jpg:large
C: 미쁘다 @ bestiz