♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

{ME2DAY} 120711 Seungri: Don't I look romantic today..?
tumblr_m6zr9jFOWS1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
나 오늘좀 분위기있지않아..? 나혼자쓰기에는 우산이좀 큰데 같이쓸사람.? 손들어볼래?
TAGS: 난지금 후쿠오카 비내린다 난오늘도 이비를맞으며 하루를그냥보내 아름다운 음악같은 우리의 사랑의이야기를Don't I look romantic today..? This umbrella is too big to put up alone, is there anyone who wants to hold together.? Put your hands up please? 
Tag: I'm in Fukuoka. It's raining. I spend the day getting caught in the rain Our beautiful love story like music
Source: Seungri's me2dayTranslated by: LueKim@twitter

Nice seeing Seungri having such a great time in Japan! We all know how social he is so it's no surprise that he's been able to meet and become quick friends with so many Japanese celebrities. Tabi's new picture for Fubu looks so good! At first I was a bit doubtful, but now I can really picture him as a HS student for Alumni  :x

Guest shinhdeplol

[VID] 120712 Seungri's me2day update

Seungri:  I came to give a shout out of encouragement to the future artists training under Big Bang’s (Japanese) agency, AVEX^^ Big Bang has been pretty popular among these friends as well, seeing how they were able to dance to Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby perfectly from beginning to end!^^”

TAGS: How come it seems like these guys dance better than I do. I’m doomed.. this isn’t right

Translated by: big_seunghyun@twitter.com

Shared by: ygfamilyy @ tumblr

[NEWS] BIGBANG's VI takes up the challenge on Yoshimoto Shinkigeki

tumblr_m70zthG4AX1qzwxcg.jpg

Right now, the name that rings a bell across Asia is the monster group BIGBANG. The group’s member V.I (21), has decided to appear in Yomiuri TV’s [Yoshimoto Passion Comedy](Yoshimoto Jounetsu Comedy).

The program [Yoshimoto Passion Comedy] is Yomiuri TV’s revival of the show [Yoshimoto Shinkigeki] after 24 years, and will be a regular program starting in July. On July 25th, the show will have a public recording (paid admission) at the Nanba Grand Kagetsu, with V.I participating as a guest. Among all the members in BIGBANG, V.I has charmed audiences with his proficiency in Japanese. This is his first time appearing in a comedy show.

“I’m happy to be able to appear in Yoshimoto Passion Comedy. I’m not a comedian but I take delight in making other people laugh, and I think that holds the same meaning as being able to do a comedian’s job. My appearance on the show isn’t just for myself but also for BIGBANG, for us to become friends with more and more people in Japan, working hard for the sake of that,” V.I said with enthusiasm, regarding his participation in Kansai’s palace of comedy.

How will the out of this world collaboration with Yoshimoto and BIGBANG unfold?! Tune in and watch V.I’s appearance on the July 29th episode of Yoshimoto Passion Comedy, starting at 4:30 on Kansai television.

Source: mu-mo 
Translated by arcobaleno@twitter / kenkajoutou@tumblr
credit if reposting elsewhere 

I feel like I need a cold shower after seeing those gifs, why is he so sexy!!!! and how adorable is his smile in that first and last gif  ♥♥♥

Seungri's Me2day update was so cute, "I'm doomed" idts, we all know you've got lots of hidden talent ^^ 

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120712 G-Dragon recording for PSY's upcoming song
tumblr_m71idsCFNh1qbwgylo1_1280.jpg
C: BIGBANG's official Facebook // realjiyong @ tumblr

Guest hiaarhg

Big Bang’s “Fantastic Baby” at the Center of Another Korea-Japan Controversy

Big Bang’s “Fantastic Baby” has become the latest victim of Korea and Japan’s rocky relationship. Both Korean and Japanese netizens are criticizing the song, and the overall K-pop industry, for being played at the Japan Expo in Paris.

The controversy all started after a flash mob video of Big Bang’s “Fantastic Baby” was uploaded on YouTube. The 3-minute video, recorded at the Japan Expo in Paris, shows a cover dance team of about 10 members dancing to “Fantastic Baby.” They form a group in the center, in front of Big Bang’s poster and MV, and put on a pretty good show for the visitors to the exhibition, which reportedly brings in over 100,000 fans to its annual event.

The problem is the Japanese national flag hangs right next to Big Bang’s poster on the ceiling. Korean netizens are also furious over the fact that the song was the Japanese version of “Fantastic Baby.”

Korean netizens that saw the video are questioning why a K-Pop flash mob had to be held at the Japan Expo, and if it had to be the Japanese version of the song at all – and more than anything, they are infuriated by the Japanese national flag’s presence right next to Big Bang’s posters.

Some of the other comments found include, “This is all happening because K-Pop unnecessarily came out with too many Japanese lyric songs,” Hallyu is supposed to make me feel good, but this just ruined my day – what a shame,” and “Korean agencies are just looking for the money – have some pride in your country!”

Japanese netizens also criticized with the video, as they commented, “Why are Korean artists using Japan Expo to make extra money?” and “Korea has no national pride if it’s for the money.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YXQEmqTKn0&feature=player_embedded

source: soompi news

Guest hiaarhg

VIPs! be careful!

YG Entertainment warns fans to be wary of online scam

YG Entertainment warned their fans to be wary of a performance scam on a particular ticketing site.

On July 12th, an insider from YG Entertainment informed OSEN, “GD&TOP will not be performing at a club on the 26th. Please be careful, so that you do not fall victim to a performance scam.”

Ahead of their warning, a ticketing site announced that Steve Aoki would be spinning at club Ellui in Seoul on July 26th, and that GD&TOP would be performing alongside Afrojack.

Club Elluii also reported via their official Facebook page July 12th, “Ellui has nothing to do with the UMF PRE PARTY [allegedly] taking place July 26th, for which [website] is selling tickets. The party is not taking place at any club in Seoul, and we would like to inform you that Ellui will not be hosting this event. We are currently taking legal action, so please be careful not to fall victim to a scam.”
The tickets on the site went for about $43 (50,000 KRW), and VIP rooms for about $867 (1,000,000 KRW).

source: allkpop

Guest kekeluvsu87

WARNING: This is a rant for the BB controversy explicit content

I tend to hear that a lot. That "Koreans don't have any pride" and "Koreans are too westernized (white)"

But my thing is how dare Japan (of all countries. And you can take offense to this if you want) Try to tell a country that YOU invaded and had a 35 year reign over (And I'm not going to go in to detail of all the BS you put these ppl through). Like the audacity. If you think Koreans are trying to make more money from you guys. Then don't do richard simmons business with them!!!! PERIOD.

What bothers me the most is the fact that the Japanese are getting mad because Their got damn flag was by BB's picture?! ARE YOU richard simmons KIDDING ME?! There are starving kids, ppl who don't know where their next meal is going to come from, Ppl who don't have jobs because of this terrible economy, If they will live another day because they are sick. And the only thing you are upset about is the fact that you damn flag was by a KOREAN GROUPS PICTURE?! THIS IS JUST SO SAD AND DISHEARTENING. And I'm not Korean nor Japanese.

And for Koreans, who cares if it was the Japanese version of the song. It was at a Japanese expo!!!! Of course they're going to play the Japanese version. HELLO!

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang, Busker Busker dominate mid-year K-pop music sales charts
2012071117395179109_8.jpg
ggd6B.jpg

Most popular singles in the first half of 2012 compiled by music website Melon between January 1 and June 25

OWVry.jpg
Most popular albums in the first half of 2012 compiled by music website Melon between January 1 and June 25

Source: KSTAR10.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120711 Avex Artist Academy Blog Update: “Workshop Special Guest—BIGBANG’s V.I in Fukuoka!”
tumblr_m720ro2hA31qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m720ro2hA31qzjb8ko2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m720ro2hA31qzjb8ko3_1280.jpg
tumblr_m720ro2hA31qzjb8ko4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m720ro2hA31qzjb8ko5_1280.jpg
Shared by ygfamilyy @ tumblr

Guest LittlePinky82

Been a while since I've logged into Soompi. Been kinda lagging in that. Heh but I like how the thread is just news on BB so I can easily catch up. Thanks to everyone who keeps the thread updated! 
I like the pink hair on Gd. He looks nice in suits. I would like him to wear them more imo. I love a man I'm attracted to in suits. :x  Someone pointed out Gd looks like he gained some weight and I think so too. I like that on him where he's at now. When he's too skinny it's worrisome although I've heard he has a fast metabolism. Makes me jealous cause I'm working on losing weight now and it can be so slow sometimes. Give me some of your metabolism Gd. :-p 
And what's this about Seungri and a blog? Someone approved of that idea? Ooo I hope he blabs a lot too. Knowing Ri he will have some great posts that's not only informative but entertaining.
I love the baby Bang's too cute.
Hey to anyone new! I'm Pinky. *waves happily* 
I like how Yg is letting Seungri do business for the group. Maybe someday he can do those duties for the group officially? And I'm sure it's great experiences and connections for his Academy as well. 
It's really nice seeing Ri in Japan enjoying himself. I love him with the kids. So cute. And I agree with who said that he seems to easily and quickly make friends with people. Reminds me of one time he was out by himself on the beach and he went to some guys his age and played volleyball with them. I really like and admire that about him.