♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Nice to know YG (and Seungri ^^) are getting BB so many good CF deals! Once again proving that it's not about quantity, but the quality. Also it's a good thing they're making so much money, because seeing those price tags on their clothing would cost the average person me an arm and a leg.

Hi hiaarhg, glad you posted :) I think the way you describe BB music is spot on! Just when I think I've felt every emotion possible through BBs music, they'll release something completely new that will give me a totally new feeling or perspective in life. I've always loved that about them. :x 

I've laughed so much seeing all the fan meet fancams, but I really kept thinking about how much better it would be if Tabi were there :(  All this time I wished for him to get a new role, but I forgot that he'll probably be missing a lot of things now. I'm a bit sad, but I know he's working hard so I just have to try to stay supportive  :x 

Oh and I like how those girls are really taking advantage of the moment in meeting GDYB by getting as close as possible ^^ I know I'd do the same. 

Guest fayebb

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 1.8em; font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; " class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; "Big Bang teams up with Samsung for their ‘Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour’ class="entry-title" style="font-size: 1.8em; text-align: center; font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "20120706_bigbang_alivegalaxytour.jpg

Having embarked on their world tour, Big Bang has announced an upgrade as they’ve joined hands withSamsung to bring you the ‘Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012‘ rather than ‘Alive Tour 2012‘.

As leaders of Korea in their own respective fields, their meeting is drawing much interest to see how the two will be able to advance Hallyu with their collaboration.

The ‘Alive Galaxy Tour’ will see Big Bang’s modern music style and Samsung’s Galaxy series of electronics come together by providing a new dimension of experience that incorporates music and smartphone capabilities.

YG Entertainment commented, “We are very glad to be holding the world tour with Samsung Electronics, who has provided the solid foundation for the spread of Hallyu and brought Korea’s name to places all over the world… Big Bang’s world tour, which is a an important indication of the potential progress of Hallyu, has gained strength with Samsung’s sponsorship, and the members have been able to concentrate even more on the concerts to show the best of themselves to fans all over the world.”

Samsung also didn’t hold back their praises for Big Bang as they stated, “We thought this was a good opportunity for us to see the spread of Hallyu and meet with the youth market all over the world with Korea’s representative musician, Big Bang, through the ‘Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012′. This is not a typical one-time sponsorship, we will be sponsoring the world tour long term and establish a new culture code that helps enrich the lives of customers through the meeting of Big Bang and Samsung’s Galaxy.”

The tour organizer, Live Nation, also welcomed the partnership. “We believe that this tour with Big Bang and Samsung will be a perfect partnership between the representative brands of Korea… Live Nation is glad to be able to deliver Big Bang and Samsung to the fans all over the world, and believe that this tour will upgrade Big Bang as well as Samsung by another level.”

cr: allkpop

Seungri's Diary Updates from Big Bang Japan Mobile Site
tumblr_m6qc6uFuC71qb2yato1_500.jpg

Seung-chan (120706): "Rich Man, Poor Woman"
*Rich Man, Poor Woman is a Japanese dram

I7W2H.jpg
Seung-chan (120705): Today, too, after eating beef rice bowl, let's work hard
tumblr_m6qc6uFuC71qb2yato2_500.jpgtumblr_m6qc6uFuC71qb2yato3_500.jpgtumblr_m6qc6uFuC71qb2yato6_r1_500.jpg
Translations by marthapido@twitter
Sources: via DCVI & Baidu, moritantan@twitter
(Note: The mobile site can only be accessed in Japan)

Taken from: BBU

120706 BIGBANG @ Never Stop Dreaming Concert
tumblr_m6qlnafRGv1qb2yato1_500.jpgC1Fq0.jpg
Source: @BB_side
PRrT3.jpgjRLKa.jpgE3Yyk.jpg

• Hands Up (GD is singing TOP's part of Hands up)
  • Bad Boy (RI SINGING TOP'S PART OF BAD BOY LOL LIPSYNC NOW)
  • FANTASTIC BABY (GD SINGING TOP'S PART OF FB)
  • Ri: there is posibility that Bigbang will release album in English\
  • FEELING
  • LIE
  • END
Source: @luekim
tumblr_m6qoaw3Epf1qb2yato8_r1_1280.pngyQ3mc.pngcgApA.pngJFBGR.jpg
Sources: @urthesun, @YB_518
MIaM5.jpgtWNfX.jpgIdfle.jpg02fwC.jpgtumblr_m6qoaw3Epf1qb2yato11_r1_1280.jpg
Sources @pran1212, @12blooming, @partnervi, @seungriyacom, @acetory
3cxmt.jpgTM2mY.jpgaFFkQ.jpgtumblr_m6qnsnULm21qb2yato6_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_m6qojcbXeG1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
Sources: @gd_10180188, @GDWORLD_ l 归山修行的肥燕纸@weibo
rxUeU.jpg
Source: @High__Lite

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120706 Seungri with Japanese actor Oguri Shun
tumblr_m6ql4n69JA1qmtbwjo1_1280.jpg
C: a-night-in-december @ tumblr
v looks like Seungri was doing the Troublemaker pose??? :x :x :x
The boys look so handsome today, Im looking forward to the HQ photos <33333

Guest dragon-rider

Seungri HQ fan-taken photos @ Never Stop Dreaming concert
tumblr_m6qv9lK13i1qkxhexo2_1280.jpgtumblr_m6qv9lK13i1qkxhexo1_1280.jpgtumblr_m6qv9lK13i1qkxhexo3_1280.jpg
Credit: as tagged, 12beonka via toryisvi@tumblr

I think I'm finally starting to get used to GDs pink hair, he always finds a way to make these different colors that I'd normal hate look good  :x 
So BB might have an English album!!! I kinda don't want to get my hopes up since they'll be so busy this year and I'm sure it'll probably be delayed for a long time, but at least it's nice to know they're seriously thinking about. 

Also BB gained another partnership with Samsung Galaxay! so many positive things are happening for them, I guess Bae's message was right :)