♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120702 TOP's photos for FUBU on High Cut magazine
tumblr_m6iqgyvE3n1qzjb8ko2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6iqgyvE3n1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg
Source: theTOP ; as-taggedShared by: ygfamilyy @ tumblr

Guest slayer1430290541

Hello VIP everybody, I hidden a long time because I not dare but today I will introduce.My name is oom. come from Thailand. I can't speak English well, some true some wrong please forgive to me :):)

Guest shinhdeplol

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Big Bang’s Taeyang Arrives at the Airport Riding a Skateboard?!
Screen-Shot-2012-07-03-at-2.19.06-PM.png

Big Bang’s Taeyang turned heads by showing up to Gimpo Airport riding in a skateboard. On July 2, photos of Taeyang  on his way to Japan were shared on various online communities, piquing netizens’ interest. Dressed in a black sleeveless shirt, baggy shorts, cap, and shades, he topped off his airport fashion with his boards.

Netizens commented, “It’s dangerous to skateboard at an airport,” “Ahh, he’s so sexy,” “Cool airport fashion,” and more.

Meanwhile, Big Bang will hold its “Big Bang Alive 2012” concert in Shanghai on July 21, followed by concerts in Guangzhou and Beijing on July 28 and August 4 respectively.

taeyang1.jpeg

C: hotshotlover30 @ SOOMPI

Guest shinhdeplol

[FANCAMS] 120701 Seungri @ Kobe fanmeeting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY-ZUDl3opY&feature=channel&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3D03bIamBU&feature=channel&list=UL
C: www.seungri-partner.com // choa9012 @ Youtube

Guest MKHnic

Hello VIP everybody, I hidden a long time because I not dare but today I will introduce.My name is oom. come from Thailand. I can't speak English well, some true some wrong please forgive to me 

:):)

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Big Bang & K-Pop Featured in ′A-Z of Pop′ in UK’s The Guardian  ::
1h1iJ.jpgThe famous and influential UK newspaper, The Guardian made a ‘glossary of 2012’s essential musical movements’ titled, ‘An A-Z of Modern Pop.’

Among the 26 genres of music, K-Pop was featured on the list, highlighting Big Bang and 2NE1.
71442689.jpgWritten by five of The Guardian’s writers, the blurb about K-Pop read:

Korean pop isn′t a new phenomenon, but it′s currently poised to launch a squeaky-clean assault on western tween affections. Frontrunners in this brand of meticulously produced, turbo-charged bubblegum pop include 2NE1 – who′ve been working with Will.i.am – and BigBang, who beat Britney to a European MTV Award last year.

36351818.jpg
The key track that was suggested for K-Pop was Big Bang’s Feeling, which was released on June 3 in Big Bang’s special edition album Still Alive

Check out the original article here.