Park Yong Ha 박용하

Guest babypink3397

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest run_lola_run

Those pics of So Ji Sub are disturbing and depressing...poor guy can't even mourn for his friend in private. :-/

Guest adellaidde

OMG... i'm so shock when i know that Yong Ha has pasted away...

I like him since I saw Winter Sonata...

RIP Park Yong Ha

Guest ksyj2009

I'm still in shock....when I opened my twitter account someone tweeted that another korean actor killed himself and I cant believe reading our beloved Park Yong Ha's name...I just read yesterday about his drama come back with yoon eun hye....so sad...May you rest in peace..... :(

June 30, 2010

'Winter Sonata' actor Park Yong-ha found dead in apparent suicide

30090952.jpg

Park Yong-ha

Park Yong-ha, a Korean actor and singer, was found dead at his home in Seoul early Wednesday morning in what appeared to be a suicide, police said.

Park's body was found at his home in Nonhyun-dong, southern Seoul, at around 5:30 a.m. by his mother, police said, noting that he appeared to have hanged himself. No suicide note has been found.

According to his family, Park said "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," last night after massaging his father, who is terminally ill with stomach cancer.

His family and acquaintances said Park had been severely distressed by his father's disease.

The 33-year-old actor and singer, who debuted in 1997, is widely known across Asia for his role in the 2002 hit drama series "Winter Sonata," and has also released song albums.

Last month, Park was cast as the leading role for a Korean television drama, which is a remake of the popular 1996 Hong Kong film, "Comrades, Almost a Love Story." The shooting was set to begin in July. [Yonhap]

Source: joongangdaily.com

Guest xosandy

I'm in disbelief. I adored him in Winter Sonata and On Air. Not to mention he was an incredibly talented singer and he seemed like such a genuinely nice guy. I just never ever would have thought this would happen. =/

RIP Park Yong Ha.

Guest deannadsc

My deepest sympathies to PYH's family especially to his very sick father...Sad, sad news!!

watched all of PYH's dramas & can't believe he's take his own life!!

Guest minjee

I am still so shocked and sad about his sudden death until now. Looking at So ji Sub's pics makes my heart even more crushed....he lost a great friend... PYH was a great talent and he'll be remembered in the Korean entertainment industry forever! One of the best hallyu stars too! He'll be forever missed and remembered. RIP Park Yong Ha :( condolences to his family, friends & fans...I know many of us are grieving over his death.... :(

I can't believe it. It's just like yesterday, I was telling my bro, I'm sooooooooo hyper and happy coz I heard PYH will come back with a new drama with YEH. Now, .... I'm too shocked to tell anything. :tears:

Rest in Peace, PYH. You will always be here, in our hearts!

June 30, 2010

Actor Park Yong-ha found dead at home

N2010063014425390701.jpg

Actor and singer Park Yong-ha was found dead at his home in southern Seoul early Wednesday morning.

Parks mother allegedly reported to police after finding her son hanged around 5:30 a.m.

Park, 33, who has been highly popular in Japan, reportedly strangled himself with cellphone charger wires at his room.

Police said Park repeated "sorry" to his family while waiting on his father past midnight.

He acted in TV dramas, Winter Sonata(2002) and On Air(2008), which have made him hallyu star, as they were aired in Japan and other Asian countries .

Source: kwh8121@gmail.com koreatimes.co.kr

201006301425021001_1.jpg

201006301425021001_2.jpg

NISI20100630_0003110570_web.jpg

201006301428011001_1.jpg

Guest nataliasiew

:o:o:o OMG ....

i can't believe he died in unthinkable way

why he chose to die ???

he should have taken care of his sick father who needs him the most in his critical time

they could have spent time together to have the last memories that he would cherish for the rest of his life and celebrate the life of his dad.

I am so sad for his family whom he left behind

My deepest condolences for his family.

I was thinking the same thing.....now his father would be so devastated over the loss of his favourite son and companion...how can Park leave his dad at a time like this. This would kill his dad and can you imagine his dad's saddness!! If he loved his father so much be with him, decline all work and stay and make him happy and if in the end his father dies then I would say his father died happily and peacefully but now his dad may feel he is to be blame as Park kill himself becos he was sick..Not the right thing to do as a filial son....what about his mother then. Definitely he's not at his right state of mind...It makes me sad that he did such a cowardly thing.

My deepest condolences to his family and RIP Park Yong Ha...a good christian shouldnt take their own life.

Guest jobogae

It makes me feel so sad to hear about this :tears: I love his songs!

^ nataliasiew Please be respectful to someone who just past away and not call him a "coward". We don't know what he went through emotionally. Good Christian or not has nothing to do with it.

Guest 432521

@nataliasiew now is not the time to blame the man for the actions that he made. He made them and at the time he may have felt that was the only thing he could do. Why do you feel the need to come here and point out the situation that points him out to be some type of person that does not deserve condolences? As a catholic myself I understand where you are coming from, but still there are times and places where those things should be said.

May he rest in peace

Archived