Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@alex my friend how are you? hvnt been here a while now & many thnx for all the pix, he's awesome! i hvnt really gone back to watch JB :) i hope we see him again in another drama much serious i suppose than JB :) and shorter hahaha I just am not keen on the lead actress here she was over acting in her role & it was annoying hahaha but for him alone i wldnt mind if the series is longer than 50 :)
u take care my chingoo N stay in touch even thru twitter!

• 2 weeks later...

@pudding86, You are welcome dear. Love your avatar. KJH is so handsome. Well, his current drama is too long and not my style. So I would skip but I hope it is good rating wide. I've not followed any news about it, so I'm not sure. Hope he will have another better project after this one. 
@hibiscus23, You are welcome. Same here, I would like to see him in a better drama. I personally would like to see him in a good sageuk (I prefer older than Joseon). Normally, they are good and long. If he is in a good one, his popularity will certainly rise. I have imagined him in the king or prince costume quite often, he would be the best looking prince/king then. Let's see what he will be in his next drama!
Some recent photos of our guys.
10349134_795222440521823_23944809772859010629717_795222407188493_27314446581092810609725_795222383855162_856651165357395 
10575399_795004203876980_398009385899522

Credit: KJH Thailand Fan Club on FB

alex1999 said: @pudding86, You are welcome dear. Love your avatar. KJH is so handsome. Well, his current drama is too long and not my style. So I would skip but I hope it is good rating wide. I've not followed any news about it, so I'm not sure. Hope he will have another better project after this one. 
@hibiscus23, You are welcome. Same here, I would like to see him in a better drama. I personally would like to see him in a good sageuk (I prefer older than Joseon). Normally, they are good and long. If he is in a good one, his popularity will certainly rise. I have imagined him in the king or prince costume quite often, he would be the best looking prince/king then. Let's see what he will be in his next drama!
Some recent photos of our guys.

Credit: KJH Thailand Fan Club on FB

@alex sori for late rep! been super bz these days! woah thnx again as always for photos! did u see him yet in old drama empress chun chu or iron empress? he was one of the kings in there n yes awesome in sageuk roles n he was super cute in this drama, he started from i believe epis  64, try that drama i liked it too n finished tho it was one of those long dramas! hope ur doing ok & talk more later! take care chingoo!
i hvnt btw cont'd with his JR drama :) Lol

Hello Kim Ji Hoon lovers... Nice to come here and see you all and see all the wonderful updates and gorgeous photos of him you offered

@alex1999 - Glad you made it back, and with a bag full of goodies for us all....

Belated welcome to @pudding86  :)

@alex1999, we spoke once about his dancing, didn't we?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Ji Hoon Fulfills Promise to Dance EXO’s “Growl”

Fotor0831180657-800x450.jpg

“Jang Bori Is Here” actor Kim Ji Hoon showed his utmost gratitude to the viewers of his show as he danced to EXO‘s “Growl” to fulfill his promise.

On the August 31 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” Kim Ji Hoon showed how he fulfilled his promise to the viewers of MBC’s “Jang Bori Is Here” who gave the show a 30% viewership rating.

The actor made a promise during the production presentation of “Jang Bori Is Here” that if the viewership rating reaches 30%, he will dance to EXO’s “Growl” in front of a lot of people.

Kim Ji Hoon went together with actress Oh Yeon Seo, who plays Bori, and Kim Ji Young, who plays her on-screen daughter Bi Dan to Myeongdong and surprised everyone by performing in the middle of the street.

Dressed in a gray blazer and pants similar to what EXO wore, Kim Ji Hoon put on a cap and bust his powerful dance moves, showing how much effort he put into learning the dance to the popular song.

MBC’s “Jang Bori Is Here” airs every Saturday and Sunday, 8:40 p.m.(KST)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[HOT] 섹션 TV - 왔다! 장보리 김지훈의 EXO 으르렁 무대부터 최고의 키스씬까지 20140831

Source: Soompi

@irilight thank you for your kind words. Yes, we spoke about his dance once. His dancing skill is not bad at all. I recalled from Strong Heart show, he said that he was about to debut as one of a boy band members with SM but his singing was too bad. He was very funny and honest back then.
Thank you for the clip and the news. I wonder about the rating of Jang Bo Ri is Here, is it higher than 30%? Is that why he did a dance in Myeong Dong or it was just for drama promotion in another MBC program?
@hisbiscus23 Hi my chingu. Hope all is fine at your side.  Well, I saw some of his photos in Empress Chun Chu but I decided not to watch it because his screen time was not so much and I don't quite like the main casts there.  I wish he will have a good sageuk drama one day.  BTW, I really like Joseon X-Files, his character is deep and clever.  I wish he will have kind of more drama/serious or even action one for a change. 
His recent photos. Just simply gorgeous! It looks like he has a small cut on his palm??
10616025_802801483097252_148694363294959
10666106_802801536430580_430111457885561
o0500073513057934833_zps9db40c34.jpg
10616115_802801506430583_448016486574469

Credit: as tagged, Fan Cafe, KJH Thailand Fan Club on FB

@alex1999... yes... to your answer...

"Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" sets another record

photo479986.jpg

MBC "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" set another record, yet again.

According to Nielsen Korea, the forty-second episode of the drama rated 33.0%.

This is 2.8% higher than the previous episode and a record breaker.

Lee Jae-hwa (Kim Ji-hoon-I) proposed to Do Bo-ri (Oh Yeon-seo).

The fifty-part drama has 8 more episodes to go and many wonder if the percentage is going to go up any more.

Meanwhile, KBS "This Is Family" rated 25.9%, MBC "Mama - Nothing to Fear" rated 15.4%, SBS"Endless Love" and "Good Day" rated 9.5% and 5.3%.

Source: Hancinema

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived