• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June 22, 2015

Kim Sae-ron to star in "Becoming Stars"  

Source: eto.co.kr via Hancinema.net

photo605391.jpg

Young actress Kim Sae-ron has been cast for the web drama "Becoming Stars"

"Becoming Stars" is a fantasy romance drama about male idols time-slipping into the past a day before their first time on stage.

Kim Sae-ron plays the role of Ah-rin, the male idols' helper in the past.

Ah-rin is calm and wise in any situation and helps the troubled idols get through hardships. Kim Sae-ron's co-stars are the 6-member boy group who have been trained in the "i-Teen Project" in Fantagio for the last 5 years.

This new boy group chose a different way to make their debut and they will be coming out with their music at the end of the year.

Fantasio has come out with a new potential and trend for web-dramas in the domestic and Chinese markets.

Seo Kang-joon from the group Surprise is a good example of a rookie who made it big with a web-toon drama so anticipation for this new boy group is rising.

Meanwhile, "Becoming Stars" is a 12-episode drama which will start broadcasting this 19th.

It will be aired in Chinese sites and other channels in August.

• 1 month later...

Among all the young stars.. it's Kim Sae Ron who's always paired up with older guys 21 and above and she's what 15  But she's like the veteran even though she's so young.. cos she started so young. . Actually even in her CF for TJB she's paired with older guy, Lee Tae Wan & BTOB. HSLO. the guys she's paired with are 20 yrs old and she was 14 at that time, right?  Now with the new web drama  To Be Continued with  Seo Kang Joon (but they play bro and sis) and then  with the guys from  WAY2015 Nam Joo Hyuk (not familiar cos I hardly watch the show just like 3 ep) but he's like 21 or 22?. She's just a great young actress. Among the 3 Kim, she's my fav! She blossomed into beautiful young lady!  What you say Ahjussi Won Bin? Hahaha  the baby is now a lady! :)

CYHMH will always be a fav! Of course Ahjussi, the man from nowhere! Won Bin yieeeh!

CMb8L2_VAAA8Cr4.jpg
CMb8PSrUcAAfw-x.jpg

All grown up and young lady now. Lovely.

This tweet tho :) I'll always see her as that little girl form CYHMH

kim sae-ron for allure, korea. this is from last year when she was only 14. can kids stay kids a little longer pls?  cr: matcha melt

CMcd6e9W8AAKPhe.jpg
CMcd6pHWEAAxz60.jpg
CMcd6xoW8AASbuR.jpg
CMcd67jWIAAjWYB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

August 28, 2015

Kim Sae-ron, "I don't mind the dark image"

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo628463.jpg

Actress Kim Sae-ron shared her honest thoughts on her image seen by the public.

Kim Sae-ron's pictorial, which has been revealed on August 28th, presents the mysterious and youthful innocent ambience. Her deep moist eyes convey Kim Sae-ron's own unique innocent appeals, which grab your attention naturally.

During the following interview, Kim Sae-ron answered the question on how she felt on her image still viewed as So-mi in 'The Man From Nowhere'. She calmly said, "A lot of people remember the dark image of Kim Sae-ron" and "I don't hate the image".

She continued on, "Most of my roles were actually like that. I think it also means that the roles were so intense that they looked like real me" and "If I age a little more and I get to act a similar character then, who is protected by someone, I won't be able to portray the same feeling". She added, "If I become an adult, then I'll play a different role, and then it'll be different again if I turn middle-aged".

She also talked about things she does when she is not acting. She said, "I enjoy making fragrant cancels, watching movies and spending time along. I also like web-toons". 

• 3 weeks later...

September 12, 2015

Kim Sae Ron reveals photos from shooting scenes of 'Glamorous Temptation'

Source: STARN News

Kim Sae Ron dropped photos from shooting scenes of ‘Glamorous Temptation (tentative English title).’

On September 12th, actress Kim Sae Ron uploaded the photos on her Instagram and wrote, “Shooting ‘Glamorous Temptation.’ To premiere on October 5th.”

The photos show Kim Sae Ron showing a lovely pose in her drama costumes, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.

Kim Sae Ron is playing in ‘Glamorous Temptation’ as a female lead role, and she is going to show a beautiful teen romance with Nam Joo Hyuk.

Meanwhile, ‘Glamorous Temptation’ is going to be the sequel for ‘Splendid Politics,’ and Choi Kang Hee, Joo Sang Wook, Cha Ye Ryeon, Jung Jin Young, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Kim Sae Ron have been cast for lead roles.

20150912083318_55f364bd7e5b9_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Kim Sae Ron garners two awards from film award ceremonies

20150921093446_55ff50a690d2e_1.jpg

On September 18th, Kim Sae Ron received ‘Best Actress’ award during ‘China Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival’ in recognition of her performance in ‘Snow Roads,’ and on September 20th, she garnered ‘Best New Actress’ award during ‘Golden Shoot Awards’ in recognition of her performance in ‘A Girl At My Door.’

‘China Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival’ is widely known for its long tradition, and also as one of the three most prestigious film awards of China.

‘Snowy Road’ is a film motivated from a short drama of the same title, and it was first premiered during Jeonju International Film Festival back in May. In June, the film was introduced during Shanghai International Film Festival as well.

‘Snowy Road’ was nominated for ‘International Films Award’ during ‘China Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival,’ and Kim Sae Ron was announced as the final winner of ‘Best Actress’ award.

On September 20th, Kim Sae Ron also garnered ‘Best New Actress Award’ in recognition of her performance in ‘A Girl At My Door.’

‘Golden Shoot Awards’ was first launched in 1977, and award winners get selected by the official members of Korea Film Directors Association.

After receiving the two awards, Kim Sae Ron wrote on her agency’s official Facebook, “I would like to express profound gratitude for giving me such honor. I promise to keep doing my best to live up to these awards and everyone's support. Thank you.”

Kim Sae Ron debuted at a very early age, but she showed phenomenal performance in ‘MANSHIN: Ten Thousand Spirits,’ ‘A Brand New Life,’ ‘The Man From Nowhere,’ and ‘A Girl At My Door.’

In 2010, Kim Sae Ron had received awards from ‘Buil Film Awards’ and ‘Blue Dragon Awards,’ proving herself as one of the most anticipated young actresses of Korea.

Recently, Kim Sae Ron played in ‘High School: Love On,’ and captured many people’s attention with a completely different side of her.

People are now showing even greater anticipation for Kim Sae Ron’s future activities, and Kim Sae Ron is going to get back with a new drama called ‘Glamorous Temptation (working title)’ soon.

source

Kim Sae Ron garners two awards from film award ceremonies

On September 18th, Kim Sae Ron received ‘Best Actress’ award during ‘China Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival’ in recognition of her performance in ‘Snow Roads,’ and on September 20th, she garnered ‘Best New Actress’ award during ‘Golden Shoot Awards’ in recognition of her performance in ‘A Girl At My Door.’

‘China Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival’ is widely known for its long tradition, and also as one of the three most prestigious film awards of China.

‘Snowy Road’ is a film motivated from a short drama of the same title, and it was first premiered during Jeonju International Film Festival back in May. In June, the film was introduced during Shanghai International Film Festival as well.

‘Snowy Road’ was nominated for ‘International Films Award’ during ‘China Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival,’ and Kim Sae Ron was announced as the final winner of ‘Best Actress’ award.

On September 20th, Kim Sae Ron also garnered ‘Best New Actress Award’ in recognition of her performance in ‘A Girl At My Door.’

‘Golden Shoot Awards’ was first launched in 1977, and award winners get selected by the official members of Korea Film Directors Association.

After receiving the two awards, Kim Sae Ron wrote on her agency’s official Facebook, “I would like to express profound gratitude for giving me such honor. I promise to keep doing my best to live up to these awards and everyone's support. Thank you.”

Kim Sae Ron debuted at a very early age, but she showed phenomenal performance in ‘MANSHIN: Ten Thousand Spirits,’ ‘A Brand New Life,’ ‘The Man From Nowhere,’ and ‘A Girl At My Door.’

In 2010, Kim Sae Ron had received awards from ‘Buil Film Awards’ and ‘Blue Dragon Awards,’ proving herself as one of the most anticipated young actresses of Korea.

Recently, Kim Sae Ron played in ‘High School: Love On,’ and captured many people’s attention with a completely different side of her.

People are now showing even greater anticipation for Kim Sae Ron’s future activities, and Kim Sae Ron is going to get back with a new drama called ‘Glamorous Temptation (working title)’ soon.

source

Congrats Saeron-ah!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived