Shim Eun Kyung 심은경

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Heo Ji Woong believes fault should fall on 'Cantabile Tomorrow' production rather than Shim Eun Kyung
shim-eun-kyung-heo-ji-woong_1415292596_a

KBS 2TV's remake of the Japanese hit series 'Nodame Cantabile', 'Cantabile Tomorrow', is currently not living up to expectations. A lot of criticism is being directed at actress Shim Eun Kyung, who has taken on the difficult role of the quirky yet lovable female lead, as a result.
On the November 6 edition of JTBC's 'Ssul Jeon', Heo Ji Woong defended Shim Eun Kyung and put the blame on the production instead.
He said, "From the beginning of the design process for the drama, the vision was set up incorrectly. It's very unfortunate for Shim Eun Kyung in the drama. The entire original production had a touch of fantasy. However, in the Korean version, Shim Eun Kyung is the only bizarre one. She doesn't suit the overall tone."
Heo Ji Woong continued, "Currently, within the whole drama, Shim Eun Kyung is the only one getting criticized, but the fault should fall on the production crew. They need to take responsibility."
What are your thoughts on the Korean remake so far?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/heo-ji-woong-believes-fault-should-fall-on-cantabile-tomorrow-production-rather-than-shim-eun-kyung

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

★CHAPLINE★ KBS "내일도 칸타빌레" 주원" 아킹 촬영원본 영상[차플린드론팀]:

From the dreamy scene of JW-SEK at the field, they used heli-cam to shoot the scene. Now it sense that the wind came from the camera and not from the wind itself.

November 12, 2014
The 51st Daejong Film Awards Nominations Announced21 Films Nominated in 17 Categories, THE ATTORNEY with Most Nominations by June Kim KOBIZ
The 51st Daejong Film Awards to be held on Friday November 21st at the Seoul’s KBS Hall has announced the nominations to the 17 categories by collecting netizen’s votes and applying industry professionals’ input. In the Best Picture category, A Hard Day, Roaring Currents, The Attorney, Hope, and Whistle Blower will compete for the top spot, while the Best Director will be selected between KANG Hyoung-chul (Tazza-The Hidden Card), KIM Seong-hun (A Hard Day), KIM Han-min (Roaring Currents), LEE Joon-ik (Hope), and YIM Soon-rye (Whistle Blower). For the Best Actor category, KANG Dong-won (KUNDO: Age of the Rampant), PARK Hae-il (Whistle Blower), SONG Kang-ho (The Attorney), JUNG Woo-sung (The Divine Move) and CHOI Min-sik (Roaring Currents) are in the race. The Best Actress will be chosen from SON Ye-jin (The Pirates), SHIM Eun-kyoung (Miss Granny), UHM Ji-won (Hope), JEON Do-yeon (The Way Home) and CHUN Woo-hee (HAN Gong-ju). YANG Woo-suk’s The Attorney received the most number of nominations and was included in 11 categories which are Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best New Actor, Best New Director, Cinematography, Lighting, Editing, Art Direction, and Scenario.  Rest of the awards categories are Best Director, Best Actress, Best New Actress, Best Soundtrack, Best Costume, and Best CG. Roaring Currents is in a close second place with 10 nominations, A Hard Day and The Pirates each with 7 nominations, KUNDO: Age of the Rampant with 6, Whistle Blower and Haemoo each with 5, Hope, The Fatal Encounter and The Divine Move with 4, Miss Granny, Obsessed, Confession, Tazza- The Hidden Card and HAN Gong-ju all have 3 nominations, and A Girl at My Door has 2. Scarlet Innocence, Thread of Lies, The King of Jokgu, The Way Home and Hwayi: A Monster Boy all have one nomination each.

Guest adikkeluangman

'Cantabile Tomorrow' Shim Eun Kyung & Joo Won's relationship get into another phase
20141112101324_5462b4338ea03_1.jpg

Shim Eun Kyung and Joo Won's relationship got into another phase.
November 11th broadcast of KBS 2TV drama 'Cantabile Tomorrow' showed Sul Nae Il (played by Shim Eun Kyung) deciding to make a duet performance with Lee Yoon Hoo (played by Park Bo Gum).
During the episode, Cha Yoo Jin's conflict with S Orchestra members was resolved, and his relationship with Sul Nae Il much sweeter than before.
As Cha Yoo Jin asked whose side she will be on when he is having an argument with someone, Sul Nae Il said, "I will cheer for you." Afterwards, she brought a book about romantic relationship, and told that they should officially start their romance.
Cha Yoo Jin kept nagging on her, but did everything that she asked to do. He also told Sul Nae Il that there is a song that he wants to play with her.
After looking at Soon Soo Ji (played by Ah Yeon) and Cha Yoo Jin playing a duet performance, Sul Nae Il decided to make a duet performance with Lee Yoon Hoo, and many viewers are showing huge curiosity about how the plots will develop.
Meanwhile, 'Cantabile Tomorrow' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:50 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=339081

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Pictures from mambo episode  featuring SEK, GKP, Dohee, Jang Se Hyun together with the orchestra member. I so want to see the selfie picture that they took in that episode. So far the one that have been posted in this thread. Not the same from the scene.10636133_793876943988050_74991878292132410599324_793876953988049_635213761065080
via tnbenter

Tomorrow Cantabile "Mambo" shooting

Another video that show footage from practice and full dress rehearsal of Mambo performance.

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Naeil’s Cantabile’ Cast Members Play Around and Hug Each Other Before Final Shoot
Naeil’s Cantabile released a set of behind-the-scene photos from the last day of filming. 
On December 2, KBS 2TV’s Naeil’s Cantabile released a set of photos featuring the members of RS orchestra on the last day of filming. 
The cast and orchestra members who gathered on the drama set on December 1 couldn’t hide their excitement upon seeing each other, although they saw each other’s faces almost everyday. With the final shoot about to begin, they expressed their sadness on soon parting with the staff and cast members, who they’ve become attached to. 
82100002.jpg

The last shoot involved the cast members, Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum, Jang Se Hyun and Min Do Hee, playing Mozart piano concerto no. 21 with the orchestra members.
Before the shoot began, the actors and actresses took photos with the orchestra and staff members, who worked hard together for the past several months. Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum, Min Do Hee and Jang Se Hyun, who became close friends in real life, started playing around with each other, filling the drama site with laugher. Joo Won left the pictures of what will soon become good memories on his cellphone.
Joo Won said, “The cast and staff members worked really hard and I don’t think I will be able to forget,” and Shim Eun Kyung shared, “I still don’t feel like it’s over. I feel stunned and sad but I’m happy that I was able to work with good people.”
The last shoot of Naeil’s Cantabile, which was filled with more laughter than ever, will air on December 2. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82100/naeilscantabile-holds-final-filming
-----′Naeil′s Cantabile′ Ends with Lots of Lessons to Be Learn
After beginning with much hype, KBS′ Naeil′s Cantabile unfortunately hit several rough patches before concluding its series on Tuesday night. 
Naeil′s Cantabile began with 8.5 percent on October 13 and ended with 4.9 percent on November 2. 
The drama began as almost an exact replica of the popular Japanese manga and drama series Nodame Cantabile with a few Korean twists, that actually had viewers turning their heads. Criticism was brought to the Korean version in story and even acting, making the production company change the direction of the drama into something completely different than what viewers were used to from the original series. 
90137129.jpg

The change wasn′t all that successful as the drama decided to focus on a random love triangle, rather than focusing on the drama′s main theme, classical music. Sorry to say, the drama never went back to the ratings it saw in its first episode. 
If anything could be taken from this drama, it would be lessons of what should and shouldn′t be done when making a remake of a different country′s drama, especially with a brilliant cast in its hands.
Tues, December 2, 2014
Dramas
1. MBC Pride and Prejudice 10.3→11.1 2. SBS Secret Door 6.1→5.4 3. KBS Naeil′s Cantabile 4.8→4.9 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82144/tv-ratings
Ouch, that is harsh. Well, just because the rating is low, the reporter said like this. Few drama remakes that also add some changes also got low rating.
-----Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung and More Share on Ending ‘Naeil’s Cantabile’
The six cast members who led Naeil’s Cantabile shared their heart touching thoughts on ending the drama.
KBS 2TV’s Naeil’s Cantabile ended the 16th episode on December 2, by showing Cha Yoo Jin (Joo Won) overcoming his trauma and leaving for study abroad for a new challenge and RS orchestra preparing to become a professional orchestra along with Seol Naeil (Shim Eun Kyung),
The actors and actresses who have poured their effort s to practice and analyze their characters since the hot summer presented beautiful classical stage and heart touching story of growth until the end.
82140002.jpg

The six cast members, namely Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Geom, Min Do Hee and Jang Se Hyun, who have led 16 episodes at the center of the story shared their thoughts on wrapping up the project through the drama production company.
Having acted out Cha Yoo Jin, who seems brusque on the outside but is caring and warm-hearted, Joo Won shared, “I started practicing on a hot summer day holding a baton and an instrument but the long journey of Naeil’s Cantabile ended in the cold winter. Naeil’s Cantabile was a project that made me nervous and required more preparation than any other. It’s a project that I put a lot of efforts in because I wanted to show myself doing well without lacking in any way. It made me greedy because I wanted to do really well but now I’m left with a sense of regret.”
Joo Won added, “The director who always shared many discussions with me and the writer who wrote good scripts. The staff members who made the best filming site for us. Eun Kyung who probably had a tougher time than anyone else. The cast members who followed along well with bright spirits. You all worked hard and I’m grateful and will never be able to forget. And thanks to many people who loved Cha Yoo Jin I was able to film with a happy heart despite the tough schedules. I will return your support by working harder in my next project.”
Shim Eun Kyung, who acted out the quirky 4D, genius pianist Seo Nail, said, “Naeil’s Cantabile was a challenging project for me. And Seol Naeil is a child who brought many things for me. It was a thankful project that made me realize what I lack in and the happiness that comes from acting. In the end, I learned that acting and project are work that cannot be done alone and it can only be achieved along with numerous actors and staff members.”
Shim Eun Kyung said, “It still doesn’t feel like it’s over. I feel like I have to go to Haneun music school everyday and be with Yoo Jin sunbae and my friends but I feel sad. I was happy to be able to work with such good people. I think it will be a project that I will never be able to forget in my life. All the staff and cast members, you all worked hard.”
Ko Kayung Pyo, who played the sentimental violinist Yoo Il Rak, shared, “I sincerely thank you for loving “Naeil’s Cantabile until now. I was happy to be able to wrap up this year with Naeil’s Cantabile. I spent happy and enjoyable moments while filming. Have a happy end of year everyone.”
Park Bo Geom said, “I was thankful and happy to always be with the friendly director and the cast members through Naeil’s Cantabile. The director, writer and all the staff members, you all worked hard for the past three months.” Park Bo Geom acted out Lee Yoon Hoo, who went from being a genius cellist to a conductor with soft charms. 
Jang Se Hyun, who acted out Ma Soo Min, said, “Naeil’s Cantabile is a drama that I really wanted to do since the time I auditioned for it. Thanks to my longing heart, I was able to take on the character named Ma Soo Min and I was happy throughout filming. As it was a drama about music and growth, I also learned many things while filming and was able to growth one step in my acting life so I will remember it,” and added, “The cast members, teacher, director and staff members all worked hard. I would also like to thank all the viewers who loved the drama one more time.”
Lastly, Min Do Hee who acted out Choi Min Hee shared, “I started the drama with a concern since I have never experienced classical music and the contrabass but now that I started getting familiar with clasical music and became attached to the contrabass, the drama is over so I’m sad. I was happy and spent precious times meeting and working with a good director, staff members and colleagues. I hope that all the viewers will also remember this drama as a good project. Thank you for your hard work. I love you everyone.”
Meanwhile, Naeil’s Cantabile that began on October 13 and filled each episode with beautiful classical music and bright story of growth, ended with the 16th episode on December 2.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82140/joo-won-shim-eun-kyung-and-more-share-on-ending-naeils-cantabile

Guest adikkeluangman

From Shim Eun Kyung Facebook. Few been posted with topstarnews tagged but I will put under spoiler.
좋은분들과 작업을 하면서 정말 행복했었습니다. 제 평생 잊지 못할 작품이 될 것 같습니다. 응원해주셔서 감사합니다
Google translate : While the good people and the work had really happy. Seems to be the first work never forget. Thank you for your support.
10482199_771645079538308_572823991639387
1469863_771645062871643_5860045441755945

10404290_771645099538306_17230716106463110407069_771645032871646_153130799456894

Guest adikkeluangman

More pictures from the last performance. I guess the girl is part of Naeil's Orchestra. She took picture with SEK and Jang Se Hyun. Also picture of GK-JW in action.1510918_808901039152307_2853009796235825via TNB Entertainment

• 2 weeks later...

심은경ㆍ양쯔산, 韓中 '수상한 그녀'의 만남…상큼 발랄 매력 대결
1419207261_821433.jpg
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1419207441821433008

"수상한 그녀가 왔다" 중국 찾은 심은경

20141222_1419204626_99836900_1.jpg20141222_1419204700_15711000_1.jpg20141222_1419204726_17863200_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=625589

December 24, 2014
'Waiting For You' is Shim Eun Kyung's First Thriller
Source: BNTNews
kpsduoxrs8f00sswcnjnhraoahhfwjc7.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Great news, the main cast of Mo Hong Jin’s new thriller movie ‘Waiting For You’ is finally out. On the front line: Shim Eun Kyung, Yoon Je Moon and Kim Sung Oh.
‘Waiting For You’ may sounds like a romantic comedy but it flirts with the opposite. A little girl loses her father and waits, for revenge, for the serial killer responsible of his death to be released 15 years after the case. Taken care of by a policeman who thinks of her as his daughter, she will fight against the newly freed murderer. 
Shim Eun Kyung was the first actress to see her name revealed on this deal. She made a reputation of box-office queen with roles in movies like ‘Miss Granny’ and ‘Sunny’. 2014 was also the year when she was officially acknowledged and rewarded as she received various awards. After pleasing 8,600,000 viewers with ‘Miss Granny’, she decided to come back on the big screen with ‘Waiting For You’. For her first thriller, she plays Hee Joo, a little girl who wants to make her father’s murderer pay for his crime. 
The actress expresses her first impression on the role, “When I first read the scenario, the character of Hee Joo approached me in a very refreshing and charismatic way. I was craving for a thriller for a long time, and ‘Waiting For You’ came to me like the rain that you dream of during very dry days, it made me feel nervous and excited at the same time.” 
‘Waiting For You’ is also a first time for its director, Mo Hong Jin: “The scenario took us a long time and for me, it was obviously for Shim Eun Kyung. No one can doubt about her capacity to play Hee Joo, who waits for the criminal for so long.” 
The role of Ki Bum, the serial killer who’s caught up in a new case as soon as he gets released, was given to Kim Sung Oh. To play this cold and sharp character, the actor went as far as to lose 10kg. Hee Joo’s father’s friend, who took care of the child while waiting for Ki Bum to come out, will be played by Yoo Je Moon. 
‘Waiting For You’ is about perseverance, hopes and justice. But also violence. The three main actors brilliantly interpreted these difficult roles to meet the public’s and movie critics’ expectations. The film will hit Korean theaters in 2015. (photos by BH Entertainment, Namoo Actors, Double K E&M) 

December 31, 2014
Thrilling New Role for SHIM Eun-kyoungWaiting 15 Years for Revenge
 by June Kim KOBIZ
HCiDYfjcICdXNgbXfLEr.jpg

SHIM Eun-kyoung has started shooting her next film Neol Gi-da-ri-myeo (translation: While I Wait for You), through which she will attempt to change her screen image. She started her film career in horror films such as Hansel and Gretel (2007) and Posessed (2009) and although her performances were praised, she had a difficult time getting offered different roles until she was cast in the 2011 box office hit, Sunny. Since then, she has carried playing happy and bubbly characters, which have included another box office hit, Miss Granny. Neol Gi-da-r-myeo is her first thriller to date.
 “The protagonist Hee-ju had refreshing and attractive traits,” said SHIM, who was excited to try a new kind of character. MO Hong-jin, writer of Our Town (2007), will be directing his debut film and confessed that he only thought of SHIM for Hee-ju. “We thought of SHIM as Hee-ju and the scenario was completed with that in mind,” said MO. In Neol Gi-da-ri-myeo, Hee-ju’s father gets murdered by a serial killer. Young Hee-ju waits patiently for fifteen years for the murderer to be released, in order to take her revenge. Other than SHIM playing Hee-ju, KIM Sung-oh has been cast as the murderer Ki-beom. YOON Je-moon of My Dictator will also join as a detective who takes care of Hee-ju upon his friend’s death. The film started filming on the 22nd of December, and is aiming for release in 2015.

Archived