Game of Thrones [HBO]

Guest vulgar812

Wish I can be as excited as some fans are but I'm not... Not looking forward to season 3 at all... However, THE NEW CHARACTERS! So happy that Meera and Jojen Reed will finally make their appearance :D They look perfect!
534785_3948614189665_1588927329_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Has anyone been watching Season 3?!
*spoiler below* 
A pretty BIG one too so DON'T REAAAD!!
I warned you! :(

Seeing Jamie Lannister's hand get chopped off hurt even though I read the books last summer and knew it was going to happen. :( I was waiting for him to shout out "Sapphires!" when he was helping Brianne. The hand getting chopped off was sad and crazy :( I guess cause now I actually *like* Jamie Lannister.
Hearing the Maid and the Bear song was hilarious though :)

And I guess they are changing up the "Reek" story. I have no idea who that guy who saved Theon at the end was. (or maybe that *is* the Bastard and he is playing very very sick games with Theon)

Also, Missandei *hearts* is now with Deanearys! I love this part of the story.

Hot Pie was a sweety :)

tumblr_ml03ceijRx1qbl37oo2_250.gif

Guest minimai<3

^ My brother screamed when that happened. XD Omg, but the funeral for Robb's grandfather, I was waiting for someone to laugh but wasn't expecting Robb to snicker when his uncle couldn't strike the boat.

Guest ikweli

Omg I shouldnt have read these comments i'm barely reading the first book of the series and im near's the end of the first book xD

• 1 month later...
Guest aizuri

Hi, anybody seen the s3ep9 yet. Omg, i'm so speechless... even though i already read the books, but the brutality at the end...

*Spoiler alert*
There goes one of my favorite characters

At the end without the background music when the credit are being run through, the shock still haven't wear off..ohhh despair! %-(

• 11 months later...

^ Oh, good god.
Hello, hello! Anyone still watching this series? Anyone watched S04E08 yet? Because, I'm still crying over that.
I came back to soompi to take a break from American-British TV shows and get myself updated on more Eastern ones, but I just need to talk about this one TV show that keeps killing my favorite characters off.

^I saw a recent interview on why he seems to love killing off his characters, and GRRM said something about he likes how to keep the viewers and readers on a constant edge-- not knowing if the character's going to die. Freaking crazy, this man is. But we love him anyway for giving us this epic. Huhu.
Anyways, just dropping by the thread to share this denial version of S04E08: (kind of a spoiler, guys! Be warned!)

• 1 month later...

Archived