Game of Thrones [HBO]

Guest vulgar812

Guest Myss Blewm

Someone just told me that I shouldn't get attached to any characters, cuz no one has a happy ending. :tears: I've already picked out a few favorites. I can't help it.

I've read a few spoilers, and all I can say is I half expected it, half regretted finding out. :( I think I'll try my best to stay away from spoilers now. I'm so excited to know that not only are some of friends watching the show too but soompiers are too.

I have a theory on something...any thoughts?

I have a feeling that Jon Snow's mother is Cersei Lannister. I dunno, the glances in the first ep she shares with Ned Stark, and then in the second ep the little story she tells Catelyn about losing her son who had dark hair, just like Bran.

If I'm right I'll be all, "HA! I knew it."

But if I'm wrong I'll be so, "Aww man, but it makes so much sense!" XD

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vulgar812

Hint:

Jon Snow's mother is not someone very obvious, but she isn't some random woman, either. Right now it's pretty early to tell. It will make more sense later on with more backstory.

But hair color serves as a hint in the story. What color hair does Cersei's three children have? Now think back about her conversation with Catelyn.

And yeah, lots of people are going to get screwed over. GoT has a large cast, but like half of them die by the end of book three.

Guest PB&Banana

Love this show, I would love to get a direwolf and hated watching that scene it broke my heart.

Correct me if I'm wrong but.....

I read some where that Lyanna Stark could be his mother. I forgot where I read it though.

So far love Arya, Bran, and Jon for the Stark family

I really can't wait until Arya kicks richard simmons and Bran goes on his journey and discovers his abilities

. Sansa aggravates me.

Can someone list the names of the direwolves again?

Guest bagOFdouche1146

This show is like crack to me. I cannot get enough of it. I am in love with Jon Snow, Arya, Dany, and Ned Stark.

• 7 months later...

Game Of Thrones: Season 2 "Cold Winds" Tease

I won't read the books yet. At least not books 2-5. I'll read A Game of Thrones while waiting for season 2 :D I really enjoyed watching season 1 without having any idea about anything. Although I must say, I already know what happens to my favorite character tears.giftears.giftears.gif I shall forever cherish this moment... when they were safe and innocent and happy in Winterfell tears.giftears.giftears.gif

393849_2704153638929_1109392719_3024731_1670738251_n.jpg

@ PB&Banana

Robb - Grey Wind

Jon - Ghost

Sansa - Lady

Arya - Nymeria

Bran - Summer

Rickon - Shaggydog

Guest nhuynh4682

I have never read the books but I love the show.

Now I am going to have to re-watch the first season to get ready for the new episodes.

Cannot wait! :)

Ever since the teaser came out, I've been sooo excited I'm posting anything Game of Thrones related on my Facebook everyday LOL! And partly because I am trying my hardest not to read book 2 :crazy:

:D

387912_2692170899368_1109392719_3019281_1215618793_n.jpg

LOL!

377404_2685334328458_1109392719_3017654_1192666453_n.jpg

388765_2676729353339_1109392719_3014526_644762514_n.jpg

Seriously. The. BEST!

385420_2676648511318_1109392719_3014517_436686569_n.jpg

381098_2704174039439_1109392719_3024746_329578644_n.jpg

A Song of Ice and Fire ;)

387438_2704824535701_1109392719_3025125_1601475431_n.jpg

Ghost :wub:

407103_2715922733149_1109392719_3032332_963500906_n.jpg

Sorry for spamming~ :P

I love this series and cannae wait for them to finish filming series 2, think they are in iceland and ireland getting some stuff for north of the wall filmed over the winter, so we wont get it before spring at the earliest :'(  Got to admit, bit suprised this thread is here. blush.gif Can you imagine what the general korean reaction would be to this programme when they get upset at the 'depravity' of the Troublemaker vid.... crazy.gif  the reaction to Tyrion Lannisters antics -> wacko.gif

but its not entirely american is it now, scripted by americans and paid for by americans but played by europeans in europe phew.gif

• 3 weeks later...

omg i am so in love with this show right now

haven't read any of the books ._. but reading a few of the spoilers on this

page kind of sank a hammer through my heart--jonsnowwhat?-----

no more speculation for me x_x!

as of right now, i'm loving all the inherently good easy to like characters

arya, bran, gendry (love the guy that plays him too! haha), and daenarys

almost didn't believe it when

ned died in season 1 ._. that was mindblowing! still can't believe it

:( he was suppose to be the good guy...

Guest duckbutt'

^

Lol don't worry. I like the easy to like characters too. I'm not to fond of horrible/complicated characters like Cersei. In fact she's my least favorite character. Haha.

My favorite 3 are definitely Tyrion, Jon and Arya. But I also love Sansa and Gendry and Jaime and Dany. Oh god, so many characters. o.o You should read the books! I'm only on book two, but they're really good! And they give more detail on the characters. Though I do like the show because I get to see what's going on with Robb through Robb, and not Catelyn.

^ yeah I should def start reading them; I've seen like random quotes people use on gfx on tumblr and it's really good xD haha

I'm in between with sansa, she's been such a cliche of a character through out the entire first season, and only showed

like moments of redeemable bravery in the last episode....

man I would have never started watching this show until jesster. put it on her secret santa list

^.^

Guest duckbutt'

^

Oh yeah, about Sansa. She's better in the books. I didn't like her at first in the show, and she was much worse in the book, but I'm a big fan. I feel really bad for her in the 2nd book, but I don't want to give too much away!

^ Wait 'til you get to the third book. I'm torn between feeling sorry for her and laughing at her :unsure:

EDIT:

384828_10150480346262734_74133697733_8957702_1379039744_n.jpg

April Fools! LOL! *sigh* HBO Asia will air this much later. Probably because they have to censor some scenes which I don't mind :P

^

Oh yeah, about Sansa. She's better in the books. I didn't like her at first in the show, and she was much worse in the book, but I'm a big fan. I feel really bad for her in the 2nd book, but I don't want to give too much away!

Oh god, some of the stuff that happens to her in the second book are horrible. I wonder how they're going to show that. 

I am so exited for the second series, I might have to rewatch the first one tbh.

I'm reading the third book and mother f---, I've just read that part grubvcusgydfhgwz, I may have to lay off the book for a while just to let it sink in.

Congratulations Peter Dinklage!!!

407918_2888146678640_1109392719_3132531_1784285643_n.jpg

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

HALFMAN! HALFMAN! HALFMAN!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done reading A Storm of Swords...

I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT ROBB STARK ANYMORE WITHOUT SOBBING MY HEART OUT. IT HURTS TOO MUCH. WHY GEORGE R. R. MARTIN? WHY?

tumblr_lyev5px8Wp1qi75oa.gif

Anyway, OMG THE TRAILER!!! AHDSKLjdghlakgkool-aidGGGGGDKJLSHFJAGSHDFGDFH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!

Archived