♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest chopper!

Oh what radio show ?

lol this short answer. Regarding their schedules don't they have another Lotte World perf tomorrow as well ?

yup, they have a lotte world perf tomorrow and they are going to be on Park Kyung Lim's radio show. i think their company or kyung tweeted it ^^

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg, i was like WTFFF when i watched their perf. SO SHORT.

i thought groups that are having their debut gets to perform the whole song.

apparently not -.- but it's better than not being able to perform. =/

Guest Nerdificated

yup, they have a lotte world perf tomorrow and they are going to be on Park Kyung Lim's radio show. i think their company or kyung tweeted it ^^

Wow, I can't wait to actually hear them speak... I love when they sing and rap, don't get me wrong, but I want to get to know them personality-wise. They seem so energetic, and their personalities shows through when they perform. happy.gif Ah~ and when mentioning that, I can't wait until they go on shows to promote. :D

Anyway, does anyone know where to buy their CD? I checked Yesasia, but there was none. :< I reaaally want their CD, I want to support them and all that. And besides; I've become addicted to their songs. laugh.gif¨

Edit (this is becoming an awful habit, lol):

[FANCAM] Block B ZICO focus - Wanna B at TBS Public Broadcasting 11.04.16

[FANCAM] Block B Smiley eyes UKwon at TBS Public Broadcasting Backstage 11.04.16

[FANCAM] Block B Park Kyung - Freeze at TBS Public Broadcasting 11.04.16

Credit: blockbfied at Youtube

The boys are so cute~ happy.gif

... or well, they've got swag. ;D

Guest ceneash

Anyway, does anyone know where to buy their CD? I checked Yesasia, but there was none. :< I reaaally want their CD, I want to support them and all that. And besides; I've become addicted to their songs.

their single is digital. :/ if want to support them, you can buy it on iTunes or if you know Korean - on koreans music sites. :}

Their new mini-album has been on replay like crazy for me on itunes. I'm in love with all 3 songs because they all give a different vibe. I'm really interested in them for their music (plus they debuted on my birthday!!) also Jaehyo is cute :)

Guest Nerdificated

their single is digital. :/ if want to support them, you can buy it on iTunes or if you know Korean - on koreans music sites. :}

Thanks! :D I'll see what I can do. I've never bought anything off of iTunes before, but it's not that expensive. :)

But I've been wondering... if they've releases a digital single... then what is this?:

http://www.facebook....bintl?sk=photos

If you scroll down you'll see pictures of something that looks awfully alot like an album... Ó.o Does anyone know anything about that??

Guest gerty

Thanks! :D I'll see what I can do. I've never bought anything off of iTunes before, but it's not that expensive. :)

But I've been wondering... if they've releases a digital single... then what is this?:

http://www.facebook....bintl?sk=photos

If you scroll down you'll see pictures of something that looks awfully alot like an album... Ó.o Does anyone know anything about that??

This is a promotional CD, they send it to the medias for them to review it, and they give them to their sunbaes when they are together on music shows and such, to introduce themselves.

Since I'm here, have a few super HQ promo pics:

Click for full size (attention they're huge)

hHdjGm.jpg4V9Iwm.jpg

XNU6cm.jpgxiOHjm.jpg

Credit: BB-Club and Cho PD's twitter

Guest Nerdificated

This is a promotional CD, they send it to the medias for them to review it, and they give them to their sunbaes when they are together on music shows and such, to introduce themselves.

Oh, then I see! ^__^ That's cool, thanks!

Anyway... I've found a website dedicated to our dear maknae P.O (I came to that conclusion because of the BIG pictures of his face on the site). I don''t know how to navigate around the site, since it's in korean (I'm guessing that you've got to be a member... ^_^'). But there's quite some (big) pictures there, anyway.

¨

http://pyojihoon.com/

tumblr_ljq4lkLNCm1qdfrkco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljq4igsbGV1qdfrkco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljrh6ej2mG1qg46iwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljrh4v9j4c1qg46iwo1_500.jpg

Pictures taken from P.O's official thread on 6theory... and they've probably from the site I mentioned before. :3

P.O's got a bit of a baby face~ happy.gif So cute.

Guest gerty

Here's a batch of pictures from Passionato and two other fansites

Please refrain from messing with the pics, cropping them and cutting off the watermarks and resposting them as yours on tumblr, Block B has just debuted and I don't want their photographer fans to be already upset about their pics being edited by people.

110404 P.O - Lotte World perf

16 pics - click for full size

KumcCl.jpg

6KHFGm.jpgZPJHwm.jpgZ19Mym.jpg

p6iIEm.jpgQIlfIm.jpg

SczJCm.jpgnhIjHm.jpg

MPvyEm.jpgwlCadm.jpg

lypXqm.jpgSLZRwm.jpg

P6cTWm.jpg6oJOBm.jpg

Wvi1Vm.jpgVg1dUm.jpg

Credit: pyojihoon.com

110411 - Lotte World

Click for full size

aGlJcl.jpg

110416 - Hi Seoul at the City Hall

Click for full size

3jvE1l.jpg

TLUZNl.jpg

Credit: 1993212.com

ByrNTl.jpg

kkidvl.jpg

Credit: parkkyung.tistory.com

Guest bravo_my_life

Wow, I can't wait to actually hear them speak... I love when they sing and rap, don't get me wrong, but I want to get to know them personality-wise. They seem so energetic, and their personalities shows through when they perform. *quoted image* Ah~ and when mentioning that, I can't wait until they go on shows to promote. :D

Anyway, does anyone know where to buy their CD? I checked Yesasia, but there was none. :< I reaaally want their CD, I want to support them and all that. And besides; I've become addicted to their songs. *quoted image*¨

Edit (this is becoming an awful habit, lol):

[FANCAM] Block B ZICO focus - Wanna B at TBS Public Broadcasting 11.04.16

[FANCAM] Block B Smiley eyes UKwon at TBS Public Broadcasting Backstage 11.04.16

[FANCAM] Block B Park Kyung - Freeze at TBS Public Broadcasting 11.04.16

Credit: blockbfied at Youtube

The boys are so cute~ *quoted image*

... or well, they've got swag. ;D

dvdheaven or yesasia you can buy it on either of them im sure of it. 

Guest Nerdificated

because this is too cute to pass up...

*quoted image*

/DIES DIES DIES!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡

RIGHT CLICK, SAVED!!!

... P.O is now officially my favorite. He's got THE voice, he's around my age AND LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!!! ♡

Thanks! :D

EDIT:

The boys~ ;D

and cake. :3 Yum.

tumblr_lju5t20F6n1qhqvroo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1303209421&Signature=Nzhcob5ebWHVnY9Cq%2FLBjR10%2BEM%3D

Credit: Block B International

Edit agaain:

Cute Zico~!! xD

tumblr_ljqtogSsZG1qeduspo1_250.gif

It's a animated gif, if you can't see it move (like me :P ) click here:

http://29.media.tumb...eduspo1_250.gif

Credit: ployjiyong at tumblr

Edit EDIT:

Last one, I swear. :P

... or I'll take that back, I can't promise anything. biggrin.gif

B-bomb:

tumblr_ljnd7tQu2Y1qdfrkco1_250.gif

His facial expression; like a puppy! :D

Guest Nerdificated

Ohai, I've no life. xD I post here very often, sorry...

I think that these are from before their debut at Music Bank, since B-bomb has blonde hair in the pics. 

I found LOADS of pics on this site:

http://pyojihoon.tistory.com/

For some reason I'm not allowed to post the pictures... >.> Since I "don't have enough characters in the post" (I so did have more than enough! >: ( ) and because images of that size weren't allowed to be posted... then again I COULD resize them... but I'm lazy. There's far too many pics, I'm not that patient.

You can see all pictures:

Here

Here

Here

and Here

ALL CREDIT TO (as seen in the pictures): http://pyojihoon.tistory.com/

Post the pictures here if you can manage, I gave up after many tries. >.<

Edit:

@ Inafriginal

Oh gosh, that's so cute! happy.gif I'm getting inspired to draw fanart myself... maybe a bit of P.O. ;D

But then again I suck at drawing males. D:

Guest Nerdificated

EDIT: audio of Block B at Park Kyung Lim Starry Nigh Cut 11.04.18

cr: blockbfield @ youtube

their voices<33

THANK YOU!! :D :D :D :D I haven't seen it yet, but I'll get back to you when I have!

Edit:

Oh man, it was so nice to hear their voices! ^_^ I have NO idea what they talked about, but I could at least identify their voices, since they presented themselves. It's not surprising that P.O had the darkest voice, but it was still very nice to hear. ;D

Did they laugh when Park Kyung presented himself, just because the host's name is Park Kyung too? Also, was the one singing Taeil perhaps? :3 Such a wonderful voice! Very nice~ And his ordinary "talking" voice was quite high-pitched. 

It would've been nice if they had gotten more time to talk. I hope there will be subs. ^_^

Once again, thanks!

Guest chopper!

^

^

wah, thank you!

just finished listening to it *Q* they all sound different than i would've imagined in my head XD

and aw, the show ended right when jaehyo was talking~

block b stands for block buster?! i had no clue o-o watching block b on stage is like watching a movie in blockbuster which means in high production and scale. (what they said i believe^^)

Guest ceneash

block b stands for block buster?! i had no clue o-o watching block b on stage is like watching a movie in blockbuster which means in high production and scale. (what they said i believe^^)

previously Zico and Kyung were a duo, called Blockbuster. and they were featured in quite a lot of songs.

Edit: U-Kwon's selca^^

tumblr_ljux63Pe4i1qi2nqio1_400.jpg

cr : vivigu @ tumblr

plus some Zico's cuteness in the spoiler^^~

tumblr_ljv6i9aPVq1qdfrkco1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv7ab40UE1qdfrkco1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv7bsQLaf1qdfrkco1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv78bZalm1qdfrkco1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv7feUP4n1qdfrkco1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv7lvq9hV1qigmu6o1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv7woLtsB1qillnko1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv7rdnQVs1qigmu6o1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv88uKtc61qdfrkco1_500.jpgtumblr_ljv86sZF7M1qdfrkco1_500.jpg

cr : as tagged @ zico92.tistory.com

Archived