[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest jingisontop1

AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA!!!

We need something to happen here... we're all like dead bored... WE NEED BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pathetic_dream

Filipino Vips are still praying that somehow MIRACLE could happen. TT We were leading at first, but after some days .. ugh! we're on the loose. We are really thirsty for BIGBANG, so we will continue to support them no matter what the result would be. BIGBANG HWAITING!!! ;)

Guest tatizmoon

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM MAAAAAAAAD!!!   I KNOW ALL U GUYS WANT BB IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT U CANNOT SAY THAT THE "WINNING ONES" ARE CREATING FAKE ACCOUNTS (CHILE /PERU) IM SOO MAAAAD!!  WHY ARE U LIKE THAT U DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY KPOP FANS ARE IN LATINAMERICAA DONT SPEAK ABOUT mini cooper U DONT KNOW!! IF U WANT TO PROVE IT I INVITE U TO CHECK FACEBOOK PAGES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK???????????????????????  LATINAMERICAAAAAAAA FIGTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LATINAMERICA IS VIP!! AND YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH IF IT WILL BE A CONCERT, IT IS GOING TO BE FUUUUUUUULL OF FANS  GOT IT? iam no mean , but those comments are soooooooo unfair for latinamerican fans!

Guest cee07

As I go through the pages...ugh. So much hostility & the need to be defensive. But i dont blame either side. Why? well, we all have one thing in common: We love Big Bang so much that of course we want them to come to our respective countries. end of story. so of course there will be accusations going around. i thought about it too. but its mostly since i'm greedily hoping they come to the US. yeah, im sure people will say the US always gets everything...you're probably right. but i think we have just as much right as anyone. To be honest, i'm not sure this soompi thread was such a great idea. its more anonymous for people to bash other countries or complain.

Pretty much, i think i'll end up needing a passport. I may be on my way to south america somewhere to see big bang... Good luck to all the countries. Stop the bashing, it reflects terribly on all of us. especially since there's a possibility that yg can see this. (yeah, paranoid maybe) but we should just respect whatever happens & respect each other.

Guest lisatrdot

Thank you guys for this wonderful opportunity.  As much as I wish USA was higher in the ranking, I believe it's awesome that BIGBANG is reaching out to its obviously huge international fanbase :).  You will definitely gain more VIPs along the way as well when everyone sees how cool you all are.  Thanks again guys.  I hope you do well no matter where you go! <3  Good luck to all the countries!

Guest Moonlight_Akarui

toptwit7.png?t=1302922497

This is the effort of Mexico. Mexico wants the Big Bang Tour

I love BIGBANG <3 Really Mexico is working hard to come here. We love BIGBANG

Guest lovesong3208

VOTE FOR U.S.AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe that U.S.A watches the BB vids the most but is so behind on the votes.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! gogogogogogogogogogogogogo

Archived