[Drama 2011] Manny 매니

Guest poly0410

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Link not working... googled and http://www.natnatvip-online.org/ showed...

I guess you're mistaken... It also has the Viki subbed videos in the website. They don't sub their own videos, I think.

I guess, it'll be better to ask the translators' permission first before even extracting the subs and releasing them to the public as softsubs...

^ Link not working... googled and http://www.natnatvip-online.org/ showed...

I guess you're mistaken... It also has the Viki subbed videos in the website. They don't sub their own videos, I think.

I guess, it'll be better to ask the translators' permission first before even extracting the subs and releasing them to the public as softsubs...

that is it but they do two version of the dramas one is from viki of course and the other from another site, I watched a lot of dramas there and they have them before viki does, try it you'll see. And you are right it is better to ask for permission.

that is it but they do two version of the dramas one is from viki of course and the other from another site, I watched a lot of dramas there and they have them before viki does, try it you'll see. And you are right it is better to ask for permission.

I didn't notice. I only saw the ones linked to ViKi when I tried to search... So they replace them with the ViKi ones? I think they just take the subs from Darksmurfsubs during their initial posting since currently, they release the fastest.

Anyway, I've messaged the ViKi Channel Manager for Manny... and she told me that since the Manny channel isn't a restricted channel, the main subbers are against releasing softsubs for the drama...

If people want softsubs, then Darksmurfsubs should be the only one releasing softsubs~

Guest rdbsk

Im sooo glad DRAMABEANS is recapping this ... and I would have given it a miss had I not seen her recaps ...cuz the cast didnt appeal to me at first ... but now .. I must admit .. Im SMITTEN ... this is everything Oh My lady should have been and could have beeeen ... Dramagods are sooo lsning to my prayers LOL ....

Im watchin episode 3 now ... so here's my live update ... dont read if u dont like spoilers .. I will omit the parts about bean pie -aunt Janice cuz for me she is just a filler in this drama

Ahjumma finds her baby boy covered with bruises .. she thinnks Manny hits him .. so she install CCTV to spy on him .. but discovers baby boy sleepwalks .. possibly cuz of the brokem home trauma .. so Manny suggest they addd foam-padding to all corners where JungMin could hurt himself while sleepwalking ..they even add floor-matting to cushion his fall ... all taht work done so now theyre tired .... Manny chomps on pizza and watches a movie on his Blackberry (This movie is clearly sponsored by Dominoes Pizza and BlackBerry

:P ) while Ahjumma does offf (shez looking adorable BTW) and we can spot the beginnnings of touch-macho-guy-falling-for-clumsy-ahjumma blush.gif ... Manny smiles as he looks on to a sleepy ahjumma ... he nudges her so that she wakes up ... he says "Go in and sleeep if ur tired .." but she says she fine .. so Manny continues watching his movie .. she looks on curiously and askes what hez doing ... he offers to watch the movie together ... they watch the movie on his BB and share earfones blush.gif:wub: ...

Manny is holding an old baseball in his hand ... and Ahjumma asks what it is ? and this is when we gain some insight into Manny;s past ... Manny had daddy issues as well .. when he was a kid .. he was bullied + his dad deserted hima nd his mom and this African-American baseball player Sam - Ahjussshi was kind to him ... while Manny is recalling all this JungMin walks past them in a trance ... Ahjumma is terrfied wwatchin her baby boy in this state and is in shock herself ...so Manny goes up to JungMin and rubs his back like a loving dad and coaxes the child to go back to sleep .. :tears: (Seo Ji Suk and baby JungMIN OWNS this scene).. after Manny puts JungMin to sleep Mom tearfully asks him if her divorce is resposible for JungMins condition and Manny says not necessarily .. it could be genetic .. Cue to next morning ... Mom is drinking .. tea while Manny is drikin healthy milk ... i love how symbolic this scene is ,,,,Manny being the man who is soo in control while Mom is fueled by caffeiene and has little to drive herself ahead

Anyway, I've messaged the ViKi Channel Manager for Manny... and she told me that since the Manny channel isn't a restricted channel, the main subbers are against releasing softsubs for the drama...

If people want softsubs, then Darksmurfsubs should be the only one releasing softsubs~

I can see it on Viki just fine, they're in the process of subbing ep3 right now. But Ep1 & Ep2 can be view without me having to sign on to Viki. For me if it's available in streaming mode, I don't need the softsubs.

I can see it on Viki just fine, they're in the process of subbing ep3 right now. But Ep1 & Ep2 can be view without me having to sign on to Viki.  For me if it's available in streaming mode, I don't need the softsubs.

Well, since you're fine with watching on ViKi, then obviously it doesn't concern you. :) Good for you that you can stream but there are a lot of us who can't (limited bandwidth speed, can't run Flash really well) or choose not to stream because we don't prefer it...

Archived