[Drama 2011] Manny 매니

Guest poly0410

From the preview of episode 9 I think we can see that Manny cares more about Ahjumma that Janice.. He hires the girl to pretend to be his ex so Janice will leave him alone but when it's the Ahjumma that comes in the hotel room he's like: Nooo that's not what you think.. I guess he wants to get rid of Janice but he doesn't want Ahjumma to misunderstand...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alligatorpie

It looks like things will get juicier next week.

Janice's character in relationships is far from her assertive, arrogant, "top model" image at work.

Of course, I'm rooting for Ahjumma + Manny (how will that play out? his professional motto?)

So far, we've only seen the emotions of Janice and ahjumma. Will we start seeing Manny's emotions next week? Maybe he'll need to do some explaining as hinted by ep.9 preview?

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Manny Episode 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

mannykdrama.png

Manny 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1069-manny-2011-coming-soon/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I'm loving this drama so much. Why doesn't it have spoilers and stuff as many as the other dramas??? People seem not as interest <_< but that'sok. i'm looking forward to watch the nest episodes. Ahjumma will suffer because of her unsaid/hiden crush but that misuderstanding will help Ahjumma and manny, especially, to realize their feelings.

I do want Manny and Ahjumma together. I think they suit each other. I know Ahjumma still has some growing up to do but Manny will be one of the reasons for her to become more confident and stuff.

Janice is a total comic relief! I love her!!! She's good for good laughs but her infatuation with Manny is, in my opinion, mainly physical atraction. Thats why it is so hard for her to get a holdof herself. Hormones going wild can be dangerous for oneself :w00t:

But, let's wait and see what comes next.

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Manny Episode 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

mannykdrama.png

Manny 1-7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL:- http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1069-manny-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Manny Episode 8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

mannykdrama.png

Manny 1-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1069-manny-2011-coming-soon/

Guest ppbpb

Le sigh, the drama is almost halfway there and there's not much people on this thread! How come there's no hype when it's SO GOOD! I love it like crazy & I get so restless every Wednesday! Hehe. All Manny fans out there let's continue supporting! :D

im one of the followers...i wonder why there is not much here but either way i like it...so far so good..i like watching it bcoz of the lead guy...followed him from ob-gyn to gloria to here :)

janice character is sooo funny esp whenever she tries to get Manny's attention...i also look forward to seeing Manny's feelings...

im one of the followers...i wonder why there is not much here but either way i like it...so far so good..i like watching it bcoz of the lead guy...followed him from ob-gyn to gloria to here :)

janice character is sooo funny esp whenever she tries to get Manny's attention...i also look forward to seeing Manny's feelings...

I'm a follower too!

Do you like Suh Ji Suk works? You need to watch Pure 19. I love this drama!

I'm a follower too!

Do you like Suh Ji Suk works? You need to watch Pure 19. I love this drama!

Waiting to watch this drama after complete with english sub.

Also follow him from Pure19 and Gloria.

Really love his charactor in Gloria

HAI,,,

i`m watching manny, and i love the chocolate man,,,

hehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehe

somebody know? why manny videos in viki become not yet available,,,

i cant watch it ,,,,, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived