[Drama 2011] Manny 매니

Guest poly0410

Guest pumpkinattack

Hi, everyone! I'm not sure what's up, but it doesn't look like 13 is out there yet on any site.

It looked like it would be interesting, so let's cross our fingers for a link tomorrow. ^^ For now, it's a mystery.

Anyway, I'm planning on sticking with it out to see what happens. I'm kind of weirded out because I don't feel much chemistry between the leads. It feels awkward. Ooooh, well. Fighting, tvN! Fighting, Manny!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,

semi fly where are u? all of people getting busy with romance town, city hunter, and the greatest love i think,,

and i think manny is in a same quality with those dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

please upload ep.13,,,, thx

whoooaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,

semi fly where are u? all of people getting busy with romance town, city hunter, and the greatest love i think,,

and i think manny is in a same quality with those dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

please upload ep.13,,,, thx

you're probably right about the other dramas. I don't know why I like this drama. It's not the best I've seen and definitely not the worst. It's kind of quirky and makes you smile a little at the absurdity of the situations. It somehow manages to suck you in. I also can't wait for ep. 13. I hope she doesn't go back to the husband.

Guest sana_a

For anybody who's waiting for the RAW....here it is :)

http://tv.yb88.com/play/?classid=8&id=14752&pathid=0

Guest wonbin091

Hello all!!

A quick question, usually what time does Manny go on to joonmedia?

Thank you!! <3~

It's usually posted up by 8/8:30ish

in the morning.

I was going crazy that I couldn't find a raw link

to episode 13 until you guys mentioned that it wasn't probably aired.

can't wait, can't wait!

Guest sana_a

ahaha nw @bobsavero! that site always uploads the raws the fastest!

omgosh but y did they cut the kisssssss!! gahhh!

Guest Shona-z

For anybody who's waiting for the RAW....here it is

http://tv.yb88.com/p...=14752&pathid=0

Thank you sana_a. Waited all day. Thanks

Guest alligatorpie

Thanks for the RAW link!

For some reason, Ep 14's preview reminds me of Lovers in Paris -- Janice = Lee Dong Gun's role.

Guest Jupiter

Wait....someone please englighten me,.... actually I haven't watch this drama, but i do interested, since i love the main male lead.... i just confused, who is the female lead here ? I like the one that cast as Janice.... she is the lead, right ? or the other woman ?

ahaha nw @bobsavero! that site always uploads the raws the fastest!

omgosh but y did they cut the kisssssss!! gahhh!

hoooo,,, really? they cut it??? argghhhh,, i want to know what happen after they kissed,, ahahhaahahahahahah :P

Wait....someone please englighten me,.... actually I haven't watch this drama, but i do interested, since i love the main male lead.... i just confused, who is the female lead here ? I like the one that cast as Janice.... she is the lead, right ? or the other woman ?

@jupiter : the lead woman is ahjumma not janice,,, just watch all ep. and u can see how catchy our manny! ahahahahha

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Manny Episode 12 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

mannykdrama.png

Manny 1-12 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1069-manny-2011-coming-soon/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest pcruz12

It's usually posted up by 8/8:30ish

in the morning.

I was going crazy that I couldn't find a raw link

to episode 13 until you guys mentioned that it wasn't probably aired.

can't wait, can't wait!

Thank you so much! Haha, I was in the same boat yesterday morning.

Archived