Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uskpop

Exactly...exactly the same features, even when she was really young (the picture with her Dad I think). She was already really cute and pretty when she was young. Look at the group picture, she was the most stand out among the teenager kids. And now, she's very elegant and gorgeous when she grows up :)

I wish yesasia will release some of her old series. They did some other very old dramas.

Guest lovejera2

I wish yesasia will release some of her old series. They did some other very old dramas.

I wish too but if they release in US version.I cann't order cause they send only in USA. :unsure:

Guest uskpop

I wish too but if they release in US version.I cann't order cause they send only in USA. :unsure:

Oh, I live in US so I wish they have in US website for me to order

global.yesasia has many series/movies that us.yesasia don't have. Eg. one of KHS's series, "Tomato". global.yesasia won't send it to US. I had to order oversea which the shipping cost is more than the series itself. And I have to wait for weeks...

:P

Guest love.

oh..i saw her in the myth with jackie chan!! she was damn gorgeous!! like a mythical beauty!! =P

lol. i like how you described her. very accurate :D

++| ♡ |++

Guest lovejera2

i agree! littogurl, how on earth did u get so many pictures??? are they all from her blog?

These pictures are from her cyworld. :Dhttp://cyworld.nate.com/kimheeseon

2006.08.07 20:00

cys32C.tmp.jpg

오랜만에...친구들만나서

수다를~em29.gif

역시;;;

잼있다!!!ㅋㅋㅋface_10.gif

credit:cyworld/kimheeseon

Guest litto_gurl

i like these close up of her....

d21996.jpg

15173.jpg

8018.jpg

a662800.jpg

img_7_14620_168300.jpg

she look very nice with glasses....

17396.jpg

caps of her in "smile again" putting makeup on....

n2o_1412_513217_16592.jpg

4383.jpg

some pics of her cfs....

q251316.jpg

8051.jpg

-6050.jpg

Guest uskpop

Wow, I really love that very closed up picture of her. Just want to grab her face and kiss her because she's so cute and pretty...hahahaha...

litto_gurl, any video clips available for the pictures you posted? I actually went to popcornfor2.com and they did have many video clips of KHS on their pages but mostly dead links.

Thanks for collecting and posting KHS's gorgeous pictures :)

Guest starryskye87

i love how she's getting more and more popular in japan! they even have a 'sad love story' cafe there right? set up by fans of the show or something?

Guest lovejera2

any video clips available for the pictures you posted? I actually went to popcornfor2.com and they did have many video clips of KHS on their pages but mostly dead links.

Wow!!! you went to popcornfor2.com. "Welcome to heesun's Thailand fanclub" :D

We have many pictures,you can save them all.^^

Which clips that you want to dl? If i have,i'll upload for you again. :D:D

f0019910_0382195.jpg

credit - http://heeseonsp.exblog.jp

Archived